• Ultimate Player 200

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Decht
Jessie Hawk
Well i'm for peace as well, how ever me and me crew o' pirates are prepared if the worst is to happen, and we shall make sure ye guys are protected as well under ou' flag.

Thanks for the support. biggrin I trust you to be non-aggressive as long as possible. 3nodding

Well it seems that inside each ship it has become insanely quite, so we are not sure what is going on exactly. So we've established foot holds in each ship for the just in case scenario we can at least take away some support if they do decide to attack.

As long as peace holds we will not make any aggressive moves that could trigger innersteller war.
For those who support peace and want to show it, here's the place to sign! 3nodding I've seen a couple new people posting around, so I figure I'll bring this to your attention. wink

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
"Yes do sign it mates, 'ven this 'ere pirate signed it."
signatures added up to this point!

I think I'll PM some of the Zurg and bring it to their attention. We have 87 signatures right now.
*sign in too*
Thanks, Yanes! I'll add you shortly.
gotta go make some phone calls.... back soon
back

I have sent PMs to many of the Zurg, asking them to visit here and see that we want peace. I hope some of them will sign the petition!
Y'know, I'm aware that many of you want to play with the Battle System, but think about this:

We have a chance here to protest the concept of war.

Think about it in the larger sense of what's going on in the world. If this was for real, and you had a chance to tell the US president what you really wanted, wouldn't you want to end the war?

Use this RP to show how you really feel about war.
Its pretty dumb to make a peace petition at a RESISTANCE camp.....
Sir Arcite

We're resisting war and violence. 3nodding
Sir Arcite

I disagree. It's the best place. This is the place where we really need to make our voices heard, and where we can have the greatest impact.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff