Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Fatcat

Are you guys noticing you're starting a war within this thread by fighting over beliefs?
Tsugo
.... stressed ....

((I live on Long island too....Im against the war too. 3nodding ))

ti think waht the majority are trying to say is we don twant to jump a gun thats not there
Aznburninator
Are you guys noticing you're starting a war within this thread by fighting over beliefs?

I just did. u_u;
Sorry if I got carried away...
Oaka-23rd
Solarn
Oaka-23rd
I do not seek cruelty.

I do not seek war.

I do not seek hatred.

I seek the balance.

Maybe I do not seek to masacre I simply seek that for every lover of the Zurg there are haters and with that in mind wont you see the justifacation of my cause?

No. No I won't. Because I won't be satisfied until the hatred holds no power. Until noone can cry "Kill the aliens" and have an army flock to them. Until both sides can accept that the other is the same kind of being as them. And until no talk of some nonexistant force that seeks balance can be used to drive us into war.

I never said kill I never said war all I said was 'no peace.'

Peace is a false idea.

In the human race it is in our nature to survive, to strife. I will make no hostilaty to the aliens or you at least, not physicaly. But I ensure you that even without my meddling peace will not last.

It will. We will prove you wrong. Do not judge everyone based on your faults.

Wheezing Genius

5,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Aznburninator

Haha your smarter than you look ^^

Wheezing Genius

5,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Solarn
Oaka-23rd
Solarn
Oaka-23rd
I do not seek cruelty.

I do not seek war.

I do not seek hatred.

I seek the balance.

Maybe I do not seek to masacre I simply seek that for every lover of the Zurg there are haters and with that in mind wont you see the justifacation of my cause?

No. No I won't. Because I won't be satisfied until the hatred holds no power. Until noone can cry "Kill the aliens" and have an army flock to them. Until both sides can accept that the other is the same kind of being as them. And until no talk of some nonexistant force that seeks balance can be used to drive us into war.

I never said kill I never said war all I said was 'no peace.'

Peace is a false idea.

In the human race it is in our nature to survive, to strife. I will make no hostilaty to the aliens or you at least, not physicaly. But I ensure you that even without my meddling peace will not last.

It will. We will prove you wrong. Do not judge everyone based on your faults.

Okay firstly, explain how I have done fault. Sorry it slipped my mind...?

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Oaka-23rd
Jessie Hawk
Tsugo
I cannot believe there are so many supporters.......I just can't....

"ave you not seen it with yer own eyes mate! IT's right there in front of ye an' ye still can' believe it?"

(REAL LIFE SITUATION news flash to everyone, 99% of New York which was attacked durring 9/11 WANTS OUT OF THE WAR! I live on Long Island everyone here is against the war. And we were the one's to see those towers go down, my dad use to work across from them! I know where to look when I see the sky line and they are not there anymore yet I AM AGAINST THE WAR it is very easy to believe. )

(to come out of character now can I just say do you not think the war was right? I mean I disagree with how long our troops are still there but I firmly believe it was right to go to war in the first place despite there being no WMD's do you not think. Saddam was a bad man and the taliban do need to be supressed if there was I clear target I'd still have no problems with the war.)

(I'm going for breakfast after this one but, No we should never of went to war in Iraq, Sadam all though a bad man he was, there was no reason to attack him. Bin Ladin was who we should be looking for. Sadam had Nothing to do with 911 because he's not a retard! He hates America yes but he would not have been like OH YEA FLY A PLAN INTO THERE BUILDINGS AND PISS THEM OFF GREAT IDEA. Remember he was cooperating with our government in letting us see there weapons and all of that, he had nothing to hide Bush said yea hey WMD are there we should go, and now he looks like a dumbass. Iraq was not where we should have struck and it was a stupid move all together. When we went into Afganistain or how ever you spell it to get Bin Ladin that I was for because that man killed innocent people and not soldiers for the sake of Religion which was a load of crap. Sadam had NOTHING to do with 911 and there for should have just been left out of it all *end of rant and goes to get some breakfast*)

Wheezing Genius

5,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Jessie Hawk
Oaka-23rd
Jessie Hawk
Tsugo
I cannot believe there are so many supporters.......I just can't....

"ave you not seen it with yer own eyes mate! IT's right there in front of ye an' ye still can' believe it?"

(REAL LIFE SITUATION news flash to everyone, 99% of New York which was attacked durring 9/11 WANTS OUT OF THE WAR! I live on Long Island everyone here is against the war. And we were the one's to see those towers go down, my dad use to work across from them! I know where to look when I see the sky line and they are not there anymore yet I AM AGAINST THE WAR it is very easy to believe. )

(to come out of character now can I just say do you not think the war was right? I mean I disagree with how long our troops are still there but I firmly believe it was right to go to war in the first place despite there being no WMD's do you not think. Saddam was a bad man and the taliban do need to be supressed if there was I clear target I'd still have no problems with the war.)

(I'm going for breakfast after this one but, No we should never of went to war in Iraq, Sadam all though a bad man he was, there was no reason to attack him. Bin Ladin was who we should be looking for. Sadam had Nothing to do with 911 because he's not a retard! He hates America yes but he would not have been like OH YEA FLY A PLAN INTO THERE BUILDINGS AND PISS THEM OFF GREAT IDEA. Remember he was cooperating with our government in letting us see there weapons and all of that, he had nothing to hide Bush said yea hey WMD are there we should go, and now he looks like a dumbass. Iraq was not where we should have struck and it was a stupid move all together. When we went into Afganistain or how ever you spell it to get Bin Ladin that I was for because that man killed innocent people and not soldiers for the sake of Religion which was a load of crap. Sadam had NOTHING to do with 911 and there for should have just been left out of it all *end of rant and goes to get some breakfast*)

(just for when you come back... would you not rrather be safe I mean we didnt know they had no wmd's so surley it was right to protect ourselves. P.S just so you know I'm not an American >< wink
Mmmm, I'll sign!

:3

So, how ish everyone?

Anxious Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Elly.Bo.Belly.
Mmmm, I'll sign!

So, how ish everyone?

I ate a stale oreo and my now my tummy hurts. sad

Aged Fatcat

Oaka-23rd
Aznburninator

Haha your smarter than you look ^^
Uh-huh.
X_Sparkie_X
Elly.Bo.Belly.
Mmmm, I'll sign!

So, how ish everyone?

I ate a stale oreo and my now my tummy hurts. sad

Awww, I hope your tummy gets better. ;.;
No war!

*signs*
whats this treaty supposed to acheiv
SIGNS IN BLOOD:

No peace....they destroyed my family so i am going to raise my own army to fight them.i will personally kill there leader in the ninja ways

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff