Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destructive Glitch

Quote:
On a quest, so only really looking for pure, or things I can sell on.

14k + g-pin?
Quote:
Sorry for needing to ask, but what general pricing are you looking for in the unopened RJU sets? (And could you change the title perhaps? The Jacked Up set was the original 2003 halloween event stuff, the Really Jacked Up stuff is from this year. Just slightly misleading.)

I do not set prices, but for the event and letters I am looking for good offers, since they will only increase in value. And I know it is a little misleading, but to change the title loses my poll, and also I do not think I can fit more into the title.
Hmm... Alright, well, slightly vague, but I'll offer 2 decembers and 1 october on the sealed RJU set. Roughly 18k right now, but has a similar rising rate to the RJU set.
Quote:
if you got decmeber letter or omfg
i trade it for
spirit shoes
spirit pants
spirit sock
spirit gloves
plus 1.4k
and a hockey mask 200gold

totaling 5.6k

pm me if you are not interseted

trade me when you interseted

Not interested, I have a lot of the spirited. And I do not send PMs out.
good luck!
Quote:
Quote:

14k + g-pin?

Sorry no, would you be willing to trade the pin though? For things in the rare section of my store?
Quote:
Hmm... Alright, well, slightly vague, but I'll offer 2 decembers and 1 october on the sealed RJU set. Roughly 18k right now, but has a similar rising rate to the RJU set.

I get the vagueness, but setting values is hard, to one person things can be worth more than to others. And I do not want to get flamed for high prices and such. I was looking for slightly more for the sets. Sorry.
July, Bammi Hat, and 1400 gold for a June

Destructive Glitch

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

14k + g-pin?

Sorry no, would you be willing to trade the pin though? For things in the rare section of my store?
I'll go and see what you have wink

Destructive Glitch

how about a zombie g-corpshir and ears of eblightment for the g-pin sweatdrop whee
Bump, and no to the other june offer.

Destructive Glitch

sweatdrop soon have to go... so please answer... gonk blaugh
Quote:
how about a zombie g-corpshir and ears of eblightment for the g-pin sweatdrop whee

A little too high, sorry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces