Sadistic_me
Dreddful
Sadistic_me
ninja
GO TO BED

NO U
dude, halos are 8.1t+. God help me.

lol dafuq are they so high for
because people are stupid. IM NOT PAYIN THAT DAMNIT.

Stargazer

Funky Cocoa
ADiTaMi
Funky Cocoa

How you know how many Dj's there are coming out? And why the hell are people only recoloring DJ's and Halos. emotion_donotwant
I recolored the bear hat and a medal. ninja

That is pretty much the same deal. Recoloring the rarest most expensive items on gaia so you can just go and vend. It's good that you people have so much gold laying around so you can buy all the tickets for these purposes. emotion_facepalm
I made them because I wanted them. I've been wanting a black bear hat since before the tickets even existed. As for the medal, I'm a huge fan of red and black. I've also been on gaia since 2004 and I've been on hiatus from 07 to may this year. These are the items I'm used to wearing, or the items I was questing for. There are way too many items to keep up with nowadays but I much prefer the old ones because that's what I'm used to.

If I was just trying to make a profit, I'd be more aggressive in trying to sell them. I donated some and I also undersold some just because I knew people really wanted them for keeps.

Please don't assume that everybody with a ticket is just out to get rich.
ADiTaMi
Funky Cocoa
ADiTaMi
Funky Cocoa

How you know how many Dj's there are coming out? And why the hell are people only recoloring DJ's and Halos. emotion_donotwant

That is pretty much the same deal. Recoloring the rarest most expensive items on gaia so you can just go and vend. It's good that you people have so much gold laying around so you can buy all the tickets for these purposes. emotion_facepalm
I made them because I wanted them. I've been wanting a black bear hat since before the tickets even existed. As for the medal, I'm a huge fan of red and black. I've also been on gaia since 2004 and I've been on hiatus from 07 to may this year. These are the items I'm used to wearing, or the items I was questing for. There are way too many items to keep up with nowadays but I much prefer the old ones because that's what I'm used to.

If I was just trying to make a profit, I'd be more aggressive in trying to sell them. I donated some and I also undersold some just because I knew people really wanted them for keeps.

I love the medal heart

Lunatic

ADiTaMi
Funky Cocoa
ADiTaMi
Funky Cocoa

I see. Well you are right. But most people I know and see here do that for the gold. And it kind of upsets me, only rich people has the chance to buy them to only get even more money for themselves and buy more tickets away from other users. I would love to buy one but not even my one halo is enough for it.

Stargazer

Dr Vegapunk
I love the medal heart

I thought people would actually hate the medal but I made it anyway because I really liked it. I was surprised by how well it was received. whee

Stargazer

Funky Cocoa
ADiTaMi
Funky Cocoa
ADiTaMi
Funky Cocoa

I see. Well you are right. But most people I know and see here do that for the gold. And it kind of upsets me, only rich people has the chance to buy them to only get even more money for themselves and buy more tickets away from other users. I would love to buy one but not even my one halo is enough for it.

I know it can be frustrating. I was thinking about that too, how tickets are so expensive that only people with money can get them, make an item, sell and make more money and buy more tickets. It's a bit like real life that way, those who have money just get more and more and those who don't struggle to get by. The beauty of gaia though is that you can actually make gold just by browsing. Yeah it's really little but it's there. Plus there are a few people who didn't have a lot of money but were able to win a ticket randomly.

If I sell a few of my recolors and make enough for another ticket, I was thinking about making it a contest where people who can't afford a ticket submit their idea for it and I pick my favorite and the winner gets the ticket. I'd want a few copies of course since I'd probably love the item if I were to pick them as a winner. whee But yeah, we'll see how the sales go. Like I said, I'm not very aggressive with the sales so it might take a while.
ADiTaMi
Dr Vegapunk
I love the medal heart

I thought people would actually hate the medal but I made it anyway because I really liked it. I was surprised by how well it was received. whee

If I had a ticket I would recolor the lionfish mask thing I always wanted one never got one lol but gold black would look cool

Stargazer

Dr Vegapunk
ADiTaMi
Dr Vegapunk
I love the medal heart

If I had a ticket I would recolor the lionfish mask thing I always wanted one never got one lol but gold black would look cool
there's a gold one coming out in the near future. 3nodding not from me though. BRAIN recolored it. He has gold wings, golder medal and gold lionfish mask coming.
ADiTaMi
Dr Vegapunk
ADiTaMi
Dr Vegapunk
I love the medal heart

there's a gold one coming out in the near future. 3nodding not from me though. BRAIN recolored it. He has gold wings, golder medal and gold lionfish mask coming.
omg I want one whee brain n king have like everything like

Dangerous Entrepreneur

7,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Dabasaurus's Husband

Blessed Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
so, around 12:30 Am i tried to buy a rainbow ticket from angel, the same guy you were buying one from. so your response to my interest in his rainbow ticket is to say "your recolor is s**t" and "i can Outbid any offer your throw anyday"....seems pretty hostile for someone who never said a single bad thing about you....so yeah that pissed me off. i responded by saying your pink bear hat sucked and sold for nothing, and your gold dj's look like a rip off of holiday headphones. because they do. they have no creativity, you didnt even bother to color the ear cushions, pure laziness. im sure your submission was "just make em goldish, i dont care what they look like"

i find it funny that after this all happened, i get a gift with a Pm around an 3 am, an hour after posting here in this thread saying

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: Now you don't see me huh, i saw your I.P address bruh , say goodbye ,
to your fricking account bye bye bye bye bye. now give your money to your mule and change your Password your i.p address is
"128.14.6412.2354" ahahahaha.

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Now let me tell you, you're the ONLY person who has anything against me. i have no other enemys, and i didnt even consider you an enemy till today. Your the only person who would benefit from me changing usernames since, You cant change usernames once you redeem a rainbow ticket, and im redeeming 3 more right now.

your the only person with motivation and your "now give your money to your mule and change your Password" gave you away. only YOU and other ticket holders would benefit from this.

Your obviously threatened by me because thats the only thing that explains your rude and uncalled for behavior.

The fact that you go -40 dislikes out of 75 votes, and my thread got +21 out of 45 votes says it all.

you should be threatened, because as soon as my dj's come out yours will be worth as much as your "pink bear hat" LOL

you think your so rich? your dumb, not rich. because i don't waste my money on halos, and crystal wings to make myself appear rich, im poor?

all my gold is in 3 tickets. how much is that? 25 trill? about? thats more then your whole avatar is worth. yet you talk trash about my account worth? HAHA

stop buying dumb stuff to look rich, thats so insecure.

and as soon as my other 3 tickets are redeemed i will crush you. ill make sure you never get another ticket to waste on your half baked ideas.

im posting this here so everyone see what a scumbag you are. everybody who's ever talked to me will tell you im a nice person, and i don't just say stuff for no reason.

i have no reason to beef with you, hell, i was happy for you and your crappy recolors. but now....

i want everyone to see what you do when your angry at a "small Fry" like me.

how far you'll go to stomp out the competition.

Gaia will trace it back to your comp, doesn't matter if you used a mule. your ip doesnt matter either. they check your computers identity and which accounts have been logged in from it. not IP.

and you got my IP wrong too btw. and NO i didn't open your little "gift"

you can deny it, you can say you didn't, but all of the evidence leads to you. especially the time (3am)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff