Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Badonkees
Habiel
Now that is ******** up. :/
I know. I hate her. She gave me and my siblings up, then tries to come back in our lives thinking everything's okay. -.-

That's freaking selfish BS! emotion_donotwant
Habiel
Badonkees
Habiel
I know. I hate her. She gave me and my siblings up, then tries to come back in our lives thinking everything's okay. -.-
she hispanic?
Yeah, she is. mad
Kitty
Badonkees
Habiel

I know, she even had the nerve to tell me she was glad she gave me up. To my freaken face! classified_fu

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Badonkees
Kitty
Badonkees
Habiel

I know, she even had the nerve to tell me she was glad she gave me up. To my freaken face! classified_fu

Dude! Sounds like a nominee of mom of the year, if I ever saw one! emotion_facepalm
Kitty

Dude! Sounds like a nominee of mom of the year, if I ever saw one! emotion_facepalm

Yeah, she's a b***h. u.u

That's why I don't even try to talk to her. Or answer her calls. Screw that.

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Badonkees
Kitty

Yeah, she's a b***h. u.u

That's why I don't even try to talk to her. Or answer her calls. Screw that.

I dont blame you! My mom isn't perfect but she has never said anything so hurtful as that! And she has had plenty of opportunity to with atleast one of my siblings! Not me of course, I'm perfect! emotion_awesome
Kitty

I dont blame you! My mom isn't perfect but she has never said anything so hurtful as that! And she has had plenty of opportunity to with atleast one of my siblings! Not me of course, I'm perfect! emotion_awesome

lol well, i'm glad you still have yours with some sort of feeling of motherly love. heart

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Badonkees
Kitty

lol well, i'm glad you still have yours with some sort of feeling of motherly love. heart

I'll let you borrow her! She takes in kids like a crazy cat lady takes in stray cats! She is awesome!

Fair warning though she is literally a functioning crazy! I blame it again on my siblings! cat_rofl

Hey you would most likely get a quilt out of it for you, your son, your dog, your couch! My mom is a quilt making machine!

Wealthy Genius

11,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
wagnas
heart
twisted heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff