Welcome to Gaia! ::

Throttle Kitty
Fitz Grant
Holy ********, I want this. ;_____;

cat_redface t-thanks ~<3

np!

for as of right now I can offer Devil Tail+Horns of the Demon x2+300B for one. emotion_bigheart

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Aya und Wolf

congrats, kitty!

thanks! ^w^ cute avi <3

tirloid's Wife

Inquisitor

Throttle Kitty
Aya und Wolf

congrats, kitty!

thanks! ^w^ cute avi <3

thank you bb ♥

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Menstrual Cramps
Okay maybe its just me.. but the perspective feels off just a tad.
I'm a little disappointed in your extra pose, I think Gaia did a half a** job for you. :c

But if you're happy with it, that's all that matters.
Best of luck selling your extras!!

I agree it's a little bit off, but considering it took them 3 months to get it to me as is, I wasn't about to ask them to go back and fix it. cat_sweatdrop The eyes in one of the dolls is a little bit weird too, but I really didn't want to wait another month or two for being nit picky x_x Considering how bland some of the golden ticket items came out though, I'm happy with it! XD

Also, the helmet is suppose to be like, an LCD screen with a flashing/moving face on it, so he's real helmet is not perfectly centered anyways.

Lunatic

Not the biggest fan,considering I couldn't walk 5 steps around the las Vegas strip without hearing his music.

But the mask is hot as tits,the artist did a fine job recreating it for Avi use.

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Fitz Grant
Throttle Kitty
Fitz Grant
Holy ********, I want this. ;_____;

cat_redface t-thanks ~<3

np!

for as of right now I can offer Devil Tail+Horns of the Demon x2+300B for one. emotion_bigheart

Hmm o.o what are those even worth anymore? *goes to check*

Hmm, I'll put you as my high bid! ^w^ ~<3 Thanks for the offer hun!

Loyal Ally

14,600 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Fusion Expert 300
There's nothing like seeing a foxy feline wearing a Deadmau5 helmet!

AWESOMESAUCE!

Generous Giver

i was going to offer a dtail for one but i think youd want more..
sweatdrop

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

yggdrasill x
Not the biggest fan,considering I couldn't walk 5 steps around the las Vegas strip without hearing his music.

But the mask is hot as tits,the artist did a fine job recreating it for Avi use.

yeah, he is overplayed, but I rarely go to clubs anymore and stuff, so it's no big deal to me >w< I always liked to watch his ears bounce around to the rhythm of the music, it's so hypnotic. @.@

and thanks! ^w^

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Twinkle De Clown
There's nothing like seeing a foxy feline wearing a Deadmau5 helmet!

AWESOMESAUCE!

hehe, thanks! ^w^ ~<3

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Snuffelz
sweatdrop

I just got an offer with a tail in it >w< I really don't know what I want for it yet to be honest though.

I do plan on giving a couple away in contests, for the people who either can't, or don't want to try and pay for one, but I have been super dooper broke since I got my ticket so I want to sell at least one or two first. cat_redface

Lunatic

Throttle Kitty
yggdrasill x

yeah, he is overplayed, but I rarely go to clubs anymore and stuff, so it's no big deal to me >w< I always liked to watch his ears bounce around to the rhythm of the music, it's so hypnotic. @.@

and thanks! ^w^

Well he was performing in Vegas for a long while so was skrillex....but I was more of a Celine Dion fan instead..so yeah.

Your welcome...about the posing...it looks aligned to me,most of the popular tops are tilted so that's why it may look off..but that's just my two cents in the observation.

Generous Giver

Throttle Kitty
Snuffelz
sweatdrop

I just got an offer with a tail in it >w< I really don't know what I want for it yet to be honest though.

I do plan on giving a couple away in contests, for the people who either can't, or don't want to try and pay for one, but I have been super dooper broke since I got my ticket so I want to sell at least one or two first. cat_redface

awe i really want one, its sooo cool ty for making this emotion_hug

but i only havve items to offer no pure sad
//sobs

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Throttle Kitty
Menstrual Cramps
Okay maybe its just me.. but the perspective feels off just a tad.
I'm a little disappointed in your extra pose, I think Gaia did a half a** job for you. :c

But if you're happy with it, that's all that matters.
Best of luck selling your extras!!

I agree it's a little bit off, but considering it took them 3 months to get it to me as is, I wasn't about to ask them to go back and fix it. cat_sweatdrop The eyes in one of the dolls is a little bit weird too, but I really didn't want to wait another month or two for being nit picky x_x Considering how bland some of the golden ticket items came out though, I'm happy with it! XD

Also, the helmet is suppose to be like, an LCD screen with a flashing/moving face on it, so he's real helmet is not perfectly centered anyways.

Uggh, yeah so many people are being shafted right now because of Gaia's slow response times. I feel bad for all of you but I'm secretly happy that I don't have a ticket because of it. :c

Especially since I've noticed the rushed/sloppiness showing. I'm glad you're happy enough with it!
Have you thought about e-mailing them to make changes anyway? That should be an easy fix. Or is it one of those "you said you liked it, the ticket is done. SORRY!" things?
Wow, that looks way cooler than I thought it would look. They put a lot of detail into it. surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff