Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh snap! Who has the better tektek skills?

tirloid 0.41860465116279 41.9% [ 18 ]
Jaz Neko 0.58139534883721 58.1% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Welcomexxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello, and welcome to Tektek Tock! a joint tektek shop created by the users tirloid and Jaz Neko.
                        The shop was a spur-of-the-moment idea suggested by Jaz Neko
                        while the two were talking about
                        avatars, and tirloid was pretty easily convinced to open the shop with her. The two of them had
                        been friends for a while previous to this, and both of them are CBers with a love for nice avatars.
                        Our goal here is just like that of any other tektek shop, we're here to try and create high quality
                        avatars for a modest price. We don't want be one of those places that has you order a dream avatar,
                        then creates an avatar for you that's super expensive, and then take away all of your funds to start
                        questing for it.

That just doesn't seem fair now does it?
              Rulesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Follow Gaia's terms of service.
                        2 Please do not advertise in our thread. If you wish to affiliate with us PM the shop mule.
                        3 Bumping is allowed, but don't do it if there are people talking in the thread. Try to join in the conversation.
                        4 PM all orders to the person you are ordering from.
                        5 Do not troll or flame anybody in the shop. Doing either goes against Gaia's T.O.S. and could get you banned.
                        6 Quote trees should be as large as two quotes, plus your own text.
                        7 We reserve the right to deny your order for any reason. We do not have to make you an avatar.
                        8 Please do not steal any coding or graphics. People worked hard on these, but they didn't make them for you.
                        9 Please do not quote anything on the first page.
              Staffxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Co-Owners
                        As co-owners of the shop, their word is law.
                        If you break any rule, or are a constant annoyance to the thread they have the right to ban you from the shop.

tirloid
                        </ Avatar face to be added later. >

Jaz Neko
                        </ Avatar face to be added later. >

Mods
                        As moderators these people are mainly here to enforce the rules.
                        If we see you fit for this position, and you regularly post in the thread, we may offer the position of moderator to you.

Currently none.

Original Lunatic

Jaz Nekoxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys and gals, I'm Jaz Neko! I'm fairly well known in CB and most people call me Jazzy, but you're free to call me anything you'd like as long as it's not offensive!
                        I've been apart of the gaia community since 2005 and am very passionate about gaia as a whole. I frequent The Chatterbox forums, love buying art, and have been known to go prowling through the Dressing Room, as well. I'm one of those people that's into all things artsy: music, art, cinema, anything artistic! Though, I can't draw at all. XD

I love, love, love making avatars. I find it personally hard to make myself happy because I'm so picky, but I love helping people find an avatar that they will absolutely adore, whether you change your avatar annually or thirty times a day, I'm willing to help out.
                        I'm not very good with male avatars, but I'm willing to give it my best go. I love making female avatars, as I have worked with the items more and I've been told I do a great job. I have no limits, I will try my best with the specifications you ask for whether its a holiday avatar, an invo tektek, layering; I have done them all in the past.

My personal rules

1.) I do NOT put up with bullshit, first and foremost. If you are going to be rude, you're gonna earn a spot on my ignore list. Nothing personal, I just won't take it.

2.) I will try as many times as you want me to, however I am only human. If I send in my 52nd attempt of making changes and you tell me you want me to start over, I'm going to stop and you will be expected to finalize the trade.

3.) You do not need to finalize the trade until you have an avatar you are content with, unless you are one of the people in rule 2.. However, if you screw me over and do not finish the trade, I will report you to the gaia admin. Please don't do this.

4.) Pertaining to rule number 3, I will not work with mule accounts. It's suspicious and I just refuse to do it.

5.) You do not need to show me your inventory, unless you are having me do an inventory tektek job. Otherwise, when I give you an avatar it is your responsibility to see if you own the items. However, if there are items you own that you need me to incorporate in your avatar, feel free to give me the list and I will not include this from the price in the final avatars.

My samples

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My invo samples

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I work with any amount of gold above 100k with no limit for the price of the avatar. I will work with any color combination as well.

My order form

Please PM all orders. Do not post them in the shop. They are sometimes hard to find amongst conversations.

Title your PM: Tektek Comission
                        [size=10][b]How many avatars will you be ordering today?[/b]: How many?
                        [b]Do you have any specific items you want on the avatar?[/b]: If yes, list the item, or items, in this section. I will deduct their cost from the overall price.
                        [b]May I have a link to your inventory tektek?[/b]: If I am doing an invo avatar, please link here.
                        [b]What kind of avatar would you like?[/b]: Colour matching, themed, holiday, et cetera. Please put your details here.
                        [b]Do you have a colour theme in mind?[/b]: If yes, what colours? Your favorites?
                        [b]Is there a specific skin, or base avatar, you have that you want me to work off of?[/b]: Is there?
                        [b]What is your maximum amount of gold that this avatar can cost?[/b]: How much gold are you willing to spend on this avatar?
                        [b]Will you be giving me a tip?[/b]: Yes/No

I charge 30k for my overall tekteking job. However, if after a long time you still are having me start over, I'm going to stop attempting and you will be asked to pay. Please don't screw me over.
                        Please send the trade once I have accepted your filled out form. I will NOT accept until you are pleased, or you have me starting over and over again. I do not mind making little edits here and there and I am patient.

Please title your trades: "Avatar Payment"

Currently working on an avatar for....

No one at the moment... I am OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

Aya und Wolf's Husband

Abomination

tirloidxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello, I'm tirloid, but I guess that should have been obvious from the title of this post, and the username over my avatar.
                        I enjoy moonlight picnics, long walks on the beach, and unicorns. Oh, and none of those things.
                        I actually am not a cutesy person. My real interests are more in the guns, zombies, action movie, sci-fi stuff area.
                        Just because I like those kinds of things, and my avatars usually suck, doesn't mean I am not capable of making good ones.
                        I enjoy making avatars that match in colour, or have an overall theme.
                        I'll make all kinds of things for you. Colour themed avatars, holiday avatars, invo tekteks, themed avatars, anything.
                        If you order from me, and ask me to do something pink with bells in it's hair and tell me to make it kawaii, it probably wont be good.
                        I'm not great with things like that, not in the least bit. I made our shop mule, but I had to force myself to make it look like that.
                        While I'm showing off I guess I could also say that I coded the entire front page, in a little under an hour.
                        Minus the welcome post because I did that the previous night.

I have some personal rules that Jaz might not want to follow, but I've set these up for if you order with me.
                        1 Three strikes and your out. This means that if I make you an avatar, and you don't like it. I will attempt three more times
                        to make the avatar. If you don't like the final product I will still be taking your money.
                        Why? Because I take about an hour on each avatar, and you just wasted three hours of my life.
                        2 If you give me a link to an inventory tektek, I'll be able to see the items you actually have. Because of this your avatar might come out better.
                        3 If you ask me to make you an avatar using a certain item, but you don't have it. I'm deducting the cost of that item from the
                        final price. I'm not going to be limited by a request item. My work will no doubt be terrible if I am.

Now, I guess it's time for some samples of what my stuff looks like.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These avatars, from left to right, increase in overall value.
                        This means if you limit my spending on the avatar to 2Mil. Don't expect it to look like example three.
                        Also, my strong suit is male base avatars. I'm not very good at working with female bases.
                        I can try, but I'm not going to guarantee greatness.

Lastly here is my order form. Jaz and I have different order forms, so if you order from her do not use mine.
                        Please PM all orders. Do not post them in the shop. They are sometimes hard to find amongst conversations.
                        Title your PM: Tektek Comission
                        [size=10][b]How many avatars will you be ordering today?[/b]: How many?
                        [b]Do you have any specific items you want on the avatar?[/b]: If yes, list the item, or items, in this section. I will deduct their cost from the overall price.
                        [b]May I have a link to your inventory tektek?[/b]: If yes, place a link here.
                        [b]What kind of avatar would you like?[/b]: Colur matching, themed, holiday, et cetera.
                        [b]Do you have a colour theme in mind?[/b]: If yes, what colours?
                        [b]Is there a specific skin, or base avatar, you have that you want me to work off of?[/b]: Is there?
                        [b]What is your maximum ammount of gold that this avatar can cost?[/b]: How much gold are you willing to spend on this avatar?
                        [b]Will you be giving me a tip?[/b]: Yes/No

If it looks like I have forgotten anything, please just tell me.

I charge 50k for every avatar. This means if you order one, but I have to make three because you didn't like the first, I only charge 50k. If you order three though, you pay 150k.
                        It's simple math, try not to ******** it up.

Please title your trades: "Avatar Payment"

Slots:
                        1.) Empty
                        2.) Empty
                        3.) Empty
              Previous Customersxx

Jaz Neko

MrsMichaelis
                        XBitter_Sweet_NightmareX
              Previous Customersxx

tirloid

Mr Saxo
              Blacklistxxxxxxxxxxx

We don't want to have to use this post.
                        If your username is in this section, you should know not to post, or you've been blocked from being allowed to post.
                        Anybody found in this section has broken multiple rules, and has done so on multiple occasions.
                        We will not add you to the blacklist for accidentally having a large quote tree, or bumping in the middle of an active moment.
                        Only "serious crimes" will be put here.

Nobody
              Affiliatesxxxxxxxxxx

Incomming.

Currently none.

Outgoing.

Currently none.
                        Would you like your banner to go here?
                        PM the shop mule to become an affiliate.
              Reservedxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Reservedxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Reservedxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Reservedxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Reservedxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items