Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User Image

Hello there! Welcome to My TekTek Shop! Fill out a form, and as soon as can be I will have a tektek just for you! This is a Name Your Price tektek shop. (More on this Below) If it turns out really well, I may ask if you mind me displaying it with my samples! Speaking of, why go to someone who won't show you their work? Here's what I've made so far:

SAMPLES:

Original:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cosplay

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Left to Right: Erza Scarlet-Fairy Tail, Antiform Sora - Kingdom Hearts II, Mickey Mouse - Various, Korra - Legend of Korra, Sakura Kinomoto - CardCaptor Sakura, Celes Chere - Final Fantasy VI, Edgar Roni Figaro - Final Fantasy VI, Shelke Rui - Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus]

So please, take a look at the form and instructions below, and let's see what I can come up with for you! Of course, you're welcome to chat and/or ask questions here too. I wouldn't be here if I didn't have too much spare time. XD

INSTRUCTIONS

Fill out the Form Below, telling me everything you want or don't want in your tektek in the appropriate places. Anything important to your request can fit somewhere. Let's say, you have a girl avi right now but want to request a tektek for a boy avi: that goes under criteria, and so on.
If you look at the fourth line, this is where the Name Your Price bit comes in. Here's how I'd like to do it: fill in your offer on the Name Your Price line of the form. Seriously: name your price. I'm not gonna give you any grief over your offer or even comment on it other than to say thank you. (ok if you offer 1 gold I might tease you, but harmless teasing, I swear) If you prefer, you may send the form over PM if you'd rather not publicly list it in the thread.
Next: I will quote you in the thread when I have seen your request and added it to the waiting list. Send your trade with the correct amount at this time. When the tektek is complete, I will either post it in the thread quoted to you (this is the communication: PM or Quote line of the form) or PM the tektek to you, and then I will send the trade back to you for you to accept and complete.
And that's it! If you're happy with the tektek, please share my shop with your friends and/or be a repeat customer. Then everyone's happy.

The Form:
[align=left][b]Username:[/b] xxx
[b]Criteria/Style/Notes/Requested items:[/b] xxx, xxx, xxx
[b]Outfit Budget:[/b] xxx gg
[b]Name Your Price:[/b] xxx gg
[b]Additional Notes/Requests/Limitations:[/b]
[b]For Communication I Prefer:[/b] PM / Be Quoted in the Thread[/align]

DO's and DONT's

Do:
Hang out and chat, ask questions, make friends, give constructive (re: polite) criticism/suggestions.
Do challenge me: be as specific as you want, give me hard to match items to work with, any budget, any colors. As long as you're nice about it, I have fun with this, and I don't shy away easily.
Do include reference pictures for cosplay avi requests: I wish I knew every anime and video game ever, but sadly, I don't. And you don't want to make me google search some of these characters, the results may not be what you (or I) want. Thank you!
Do check your PMs and quote notices regularly, and even read the thread in case either of us missed something.
Do Subscribe to the thread. It can't hurt smile
Do open the link into tektek and into the tektek dream avatar editor: many times I will make the tektek and save it with hidden items (they'll be on the right side of the editing page and greyed out): these are alternate suggestions for some of the items I used.
Do feel free to offer item(s) or service trades instead of gold. I will probably still accept.

Don't:
Flame, Troll, Spam, Break TOS, ask me to break TOS (Re: I DO NOT MAKE TEKTEKS WITH A NUDE GLITCH OR DEPICTING ANYTHING RATED R OR ABOVE. DON'T ASK ME.)
Get angry if something doesn't layer the same on Gaia. I do my best to check how they layer in the dressing room, but errors happen. I will give you alternatives for anything that doesn't layer properly, just let me know. Honestly, there are even times when things will look better on Gaia than tektek.
In fact, don't get angry for anything. This is for fun. If it's not what you wanted, there are polite ways to express it.

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

White List:
xelliexell

Black List:
None yet!

User Image
heart

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User Image
User Image User Image

Want to have a link here? Just ask! All I ask in return is you have a link to mine too. I heart affiliates.

User Image
Code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/seajewel-s-tektek-shop-status-open/t.82156499/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/JVern/tektekshoplinkout.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/seajewel-s-tektek-shop-status-open/t.82156499/?_gaia_t_=3934][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/JVern/tektekshop200x40.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Want to show other people where to get great tekteks? Here's a sig banner for you!

User Image
Code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/seajewel-s-tektek-shop-status-under-construction-dnp/t.82156499/?_gaia_t_=3934][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/JVern/tektekshopsig.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
heart Reserved heart

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
heart Reserved heart

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
And Now Open For Business! WOOHOO!

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
How is everyone this evening?

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
heart Maybe I should have some kind of Grand Opening offer? A free tektek for the first 5 customers if I'm allowed to post the tektek with the samples? I'm always ok with just chatting too, if anyone just wants an item recommendation or two or to talk about something else entirely.

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Put this together earlier today for fun. What do you think?

Smoker

SeaJewel

Cute.

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Chibi Onigiri-tan
SeaJewel

Cute.

smile Thank you!

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Generous Giver

Why, a free TekTek to the first five customers, you say?? LET'S GET THE BALL ROLLING, THEN! Would you be willing to take a crack at Edgar Roni Figaro from FF6?

Username: xelliexell
Criteria/Style/Notes/Requested items: Edgar Roni Figaro from Final Fantasy 6. I prefer his blue outfit over the Amano drawing of his black and gold outfit. (A majority of the art out there is of his blue/black/white/gold/indigo outfit, anyway~)
Outfit Budget: Anything. I'm willing to quest for it.
Name Your Price: If I reeeally, really like it, can I give you a tip afterward anyway?
Additional Notes/Requests/Limitations: None. heart
For Communication I Prefer: You can feel free to quote me here!

I've never ordered a TekTek before, so if I'm missing something, feel free to let me know!

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
xelliexell
Why, a free TekTek to the first five customers, you say?? LET'S GET THE BALL ROLLING, THEN! Would you be willing to take a crack at Edgar Roni Figaro from FF6?

Criteria/Style/Notes/Requested items: Edgar Roni Figaro from Final Fantasy 6. I prefer his blue outfit over the Amano drawing of his black and gold outfit. (A majority of the art out there is of his blue/black/white/gold/indigo outfit, anyway~)
Name Your Price: If I reeeally, really like it, can I give you a tip afterward anyway?

I've never ordered a TekTek before, so if I'm missing something, feel free to let me know!

Here you go, ma'am smile It does layer differently on Gaia but it does all layer together. And if you'd like, hit the "edit this avatar button" and select modern editor, and there will be a list of items on your right, and at the bottom of the list there's several greyed out items which are alternate options for you, but I won't know how they'll layer on Gaia. Hope you like it smile

Generous Giver

SeaJewel
xelliexell

Here you go, ma'am smile It does layer differently on Gaia but it does all layer together. And if you'd like, hit the "edit this avatar button" and select modern editor, and there will be a list of items on your right, and at the bottom of the list there's several greyed out items which are alternate options for you, but I won't know how they'll layer on Gaia. Hope you like it smile

Yay~ Thank you~ It's very cool! TRADE COMIN' IN!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff