Intro // Rules // Employees // Slots // Forms // Affiliates

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛

Shy Spirit

яυʟєs

General // Customer Rules

Please follow Gaia TOS.

Don't steal.

Please be courteous.

Do not quote anything from the first page.

Do not change the forms in any way.

Bad language, drama, and text talk is to be kept at a minimum.

Please be patient.

Employees have the right to deny your order.

Rules are subject to change.

Employee Rules

PM me (LJjangie) if you are leaving for a long period of time.

Please try to be active.

Be nice to customers. If there is a problem, I'll try to handle it.

Check your slots as often as you can.

Bump when you can.
Navigation

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛

Shy Spirit

ємρʟσчєєs

LJjangie
Nicknames: Yoshii or Rin
Strengths: Females, 2-3 Colors, Semi-Clutter/Simple, Elegant, Cute, Matching
Weaknesses: Extreme Clutter, Low Price Budget, Most Males, Small Invo, Cosplay
About: I'm a K-Pop fan, but I also like other music too. I like to read, and play games like Dragon Age. I'm also into Asian fashion and Japanese anime.
Examples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. more examples.

Zemalia
Nicknames: Zem, Zmee, Zem-chan
Strengths: Simple/elegant, colour & shade matching, budgets, fantasy, lolita, semi-clutter
Weaknesses: Super clutter, mono-colored, companions, silly
About: I'm a nerdy gamer with a passion for Japanese culture.
Examples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spottedteddybears
Nickname(s): Anything to do with my username would be great. (:
Strengths: Semi-Clutter, 3-ish colours, tattoos/semi-feminine, enviro
Weaknesses: Males (sorry!), low budget/small invo, one-colour colour schemes, background/companion
About: I'm a weird-ish person that's really bad at describing herself? > w <;;
Examples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cyatal
Nickname(s): Seattle && Kimchi
Strengths: Females, Simple/Semi-Clutter, Cute, Elegant, 2-4 Colors,
Weaknesses: Bloody, Cosplay, Extreme Clutter
About: I'm the average Asian who likes to read manga, drink bubble tea, and listen to J/K-pop.
Examples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Still in my world
Nickname(s): I'm fine with anything related to my avatar name.
Strengths: I'm fine with males and females, 2-4 colors are good. I am probably better at doing cute and casual avatars. Color matching is what originally got me tekteking so I like doing that. Budgets are fine too, but when I get super high budgets I end up using a lot less than what the budget is. Inventory + a base is highly suggested for me to start off.
Weaknesses: Punkish, dark, bloody, scary/horror avatars aren't my forte. I can try if you REALLY want me to try. Cosplaying isn't exactly my thing either, I'm not a fan of it. EXTREMELY small budgets. (ex: 30k) Pickyness. (ex: you don't like JUST the hair and you ask me to change it again and again and again..) Tons of clutter. *Note* I'm open to trying anything you ask, just be nice and I'll try it.
About: Hi~ I am just an average asian dude. About to head off to college. I am a MAJOR k-pop fan and I play tons of mmos and online games.
Examples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I have more examples here.

YeppeunSarang
Nickname(s): Yeppeun or Sarang
Strengths: Females, 2-3 colors, Simple-Semi Clutter, High Budget, Matching
Weaknesses: Mega Clutter, Low Budgets, Themed, Monochrome or 4+ colors
About: I'm a Korean-Amerian girl living in Seoul and loving it to the fullest.
Examples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Navigation

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛

Shy Spirit

sʟσтs

LJjangie
Fuyuuki
Weatherd
xMoMoxDamsel In Distress
Empty

Zemalia
xMoMoxDamsel In Distress
Empty
Empty
Empty

Spottedteddybears
Empty
Artistiic
Ai-Dee-Kay
Scrambers

Cyatal
Empty
Empty
Empty
Empty

Still in my world
Right-Winged Hellion
xMoMoxDamsel In Distress
Empty
Empty

YeppeunSarang
Empty
Empty
Empty
Empty

Navigation

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛

Shy Spirit

ғσямs

Customer Form:
Please post this in the forum.
Do not alter or change.

[align=center][color=goldenrod][size=18]♔[/size][/color][color=navy][size=21]ι'ם ʟιкє α тєктєк, ρʟєαsє![/size][/color][color=goldenrod][size=18]♔[/size][/color][/align]

[color=crimson][size=14]❀[/size][/color] [color=royalblue][size=14]▶[/size][/color] [size=14][color=navy][b]Name:[/b][/color] YOUR USERNAME HERE
[color=crimson][size=14]❀[/size][/color] [color=royalblue][size=14]▶[/size][/color] [size=14][color=navy][b]Base:[/b][/color] (Optional)
[color=crimson][size=14]❀[/size][/color] [color=royalblue][size=14]▶[/size][/color] [size=14][color=navy][b]Gender & Skin:[/b][/color] ENTER TEXT HERE
[color=crimson][size=14]❀[/size][/color] [color=royalblue][size=14]▶[/size][/color] [size=14][color=navy][b]Eyes:[/b][/color] ENTER TEXT HERE
[color=crimson][size=14]❀[/size][/color] [color=royalblue][size=14]▶[/size][/color] [size=14][color=navy][b]Hair:[/b][/color] ENTER TEXT HERE
[color=crimson][size=14]❀[/size][/color] [color=royalblue][size=14]▶[/size][/color] [size=14][color=navy][b]Theme:[/b][/color] ENTER TEXT HERE
[color=crimson][size=14]❀[/size][/color] [color=royalblue][size=14]▶[/size][/color] [size=14][color=navy][b]Colors:[/b][/color] ENTER TEXT HERE
[color=crimson][size=14]❀[/size][/color] [color=royalblue][size=14]▶[/size][/color] [size=14][color=navy][b]Enviro:[/b][/color] (Optional // Provide a link)
[color=crimson][size=14]❀[/size][/color] [color=royalblue][size=14]▶[/size][/color] [size=14][color=navy][b]Must Have:[/b][/color] THINGS THAT MUST BE ON THE AVATAR
[color=crimson][size=14]❀[/size][/color] [color=royalblue][size=14]▶[/size][/color] [size=14][color=navy][b]Avoid:[/b][/color] WHAT SHOULDN'T BE ON THE AVATAR
[color=crimson][size=14]❀[/size][/color] [color=royalblue][size=14]▶[/size][/color] [size=14][color=navy][b]Price Limit:[/b][/color] YOUR BUDGET & ITEMS TO BE EXCLUDED FROM PRICE
[color=crimson][size=14]❀[/size][/color] [color=royalblue][size=14]▶[/size][/color] [size=14][color=navy][b]PM or Post:[/b][/color] ENTER TEXT HERE
[color=crimson][size=14]❀[/size][/color] [color=royalblue][size=14]▶[/size][/color] [size=14][color=navy][b]Will you tip?:[/b][/color] (Optional)
[color=crimson][size=14]❀[/size][/color] [color=royalblue][size=14]▶[/size][/color] [size=14][color=navy][b]Tekteker:[/b][/color] ENTER TEXT HERE

[quote="TEKTEKER'S NAME"][/quote]

Hiring Form:
Send to me, LJjangie via PM.
[align=center][color=goldenrod][size=18]♔[/size][/color][color=navy][size=21]нιяє мє, ρʟєαsє![/size][/color][color=goldenrod][size=18]♔[/size][/color][/align]

[color=crimson][size=14]❀[/size][/color] [color=royalblue][size=14]▶[/size][/color] [size=14][color=navy][b]Name:[/b][/color] ENTER USERNAME HERE
[color=crimson][size=14]❀[/size][/color] [color=royalblue][size=14]▶[/size][/color] [size=14][color=navy][b]Nickname(s):[/b][/color] ENTER NICKNAMES HERE
[color=crimson][size=14]❀[/size][/color] [color=royalblue][size=14]▶[/size][/color] [size=14][color=navy][b]Strengths:[/b][/color] ENTER STRENGTHS HERE
[color=crimson][size=14]❀[/size][/color] [color=royalblue][size=14]▶[/size][/color] [size=14][color=navy][b]Weaknesses:[/b][/color] ENTER WEAKNESSES HERE
[color=crimson][size=14]❀[/size][/color] [color=royalblue][size=14]▶[/size][/color] [size=14][color=navy][b]About:[/b][/color] ENTER SHORT DESCRIPTION ABOUT YOURSELF HERE
[color=crimson][size=14]❀[/size][/color] [color=royalblue][size=14]▶[/size][/color] [size=14][color=navy][b]Examples:[/b][/color] GIVE 3-5 EXAMPLES.

Navigation

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛

Shy Spirit

αғғιʟιαтєs

LINKS IN

User Image Banner made by snochan15

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/s/t.86427685/][img]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t100/snochan15/imperial_zpsf9a5bcbd.png[/img][/url]

LINKS OUT

User ImageUser Image

Navigation

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛

Shy Spirit

яєsєяvєם
♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛

Shy Spirit

яєsєяvєם
♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛

Shy Spirit