Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Lover

►►Welcome to "Let me ghost you! 2.0 👻 "
This was my old thread, back from 2016.

Let me ghost you!
User Image

Simple Rules

Do not quote first post, there's going to be one for that.
Be patient when you request an avatar, I have a life or at least I pretend I do.
I'll be ghosting for free, tips and donations are always welcome!
Remember to provide me with your ghost number and have your ghosting enable.
I don't do cosplay's.

Animal Lover

FAQ

What is ghosting?
Ghosting is when someone creates an avatar for you using your own items or items outside your invetory, through Avatar Builder.

Can you access my account using Avatar Builder?
Absolutely not. If you have ghosting enabled, I will be able to see all of your equipable items and nothing else. I also can't sell, donate, trash or even reorganize them.

Where do I find my ID?
Go to your profile and copy the numbers that appear at the end of the page's link/url.
The number in your profile link is your ghost number
Example: (http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/l-l-pug-l-l/18555472/)

How do I enable ghosting?
Go to My Gaia → Avatar Builder → Tick "Allow ghosting"

Animal Lover

User Image
►►Open
Copy and paste

If you want a specific avatar color scheme make sure to provide the actual name of that color scheme on the description. I've been gone for too long and there's too many new color's, I don't know them all.

[quote="l l Pug l l"][/quote][center]
Ghost ID:
Colors you like:
Colors you dislike:
Preferred theme:
(example: cute, fairy, monster, etc.)
Can I go out of inventory:
(if yes, how much can I go?)
Notes (Something you want to add):

I will make your avatar depending on the type body you have (male/female/paw) if you'll like differently add it in notes.
You can ask for private ghosting.

Animal Lover

Animal Lover

►► Always looking for art of this girl and her pug.
Can be as well only herself or the pug by itself.
Prefer dark brown eyes.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Animal Lover

User Image
►► My whish list in case anyone is feeling generous.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Animal Lover

User Image
►► One more just for good measure.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
What's this? The ghoster becomes the ghostee?

User Image

BBCode - Avatar Image will last for 90 days, 300 avatars max
User Image

User Image

User Image

But onto the form itself:

l l Pug l l

Ghost ID: 20031048
Colors you like: Typically, I tend to base my avatars around shades of red, blue, purple, or orange (particularly gaia orange). Lately, I've been trying to make an avatar in the flamboyant color scheme, if that helps.
Colors you dislike: None in particular, so long as the overall distribution is well-balanced throughout the avi. I also tend not to like avatars that use only one color scheme.
Preferred theme: sci-fi/fantasy, semi-gothic, and/or circus-inspired. If you want better inspo, you can view a collection of my past avatars in my favorites.
Can I go out of inventory: Preferably not; I have a fair few items in my collection already. If you feel like there's something you just need to add, though, try not to make it over 50k plat.
Notes (Something you want to add): I prefer having a background and usually wear a lot of makeup items at once. Also, sorry in advance if I don't use the avatar you make; I'm notoriously picky about my outfits.

Animal Lover

Ichigo Arerugi
What's this? The ghoster becomes the ghostee?
Thanks, I really like the first one and third one.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Desirable Shapeshifter

l l Pug l l

Ghost ID: 13424240
Colors you like: any color is fine
Colors you dislike: none
Preferred theme: cute, sexy, eastern, fantasy, animal themed
Can I go out of inventory: no
Notes: ehh can't think of anything atm xD

Animal Lover

Desirable Shapeshifter

Sinnto generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 456!

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
        l l Pug l l

Ghost ID: 4258583
        Colors you like: I'm open to most colors/combinations (except for the ones I mention dislikes). I usually gravitate more towards pastel/softer colors
        Colors you dislike: Toxic Color Combo (green/black), Fafnir Colors (blue/black), Rainbow, Red/Blue/Black
        Preferred theme: Generally cutesy!)
        Can I go out of inventory: Yes! 1m plat
        Notes (Something you want to add): n/a

✖✖ Sinnto

Anxious Duck

l l Pug l l

Ghost ID: 2112139
Colors you like: Blooming and passionate colour schemes.
Colors you dislike: Nothing really.
Preferred theme: Feminine, cute, casual, animal themed or elegant are all fine.
Can I go out of inventory: Yes, 200k plat.
Notes (Something you want to add): I'm glad to see you back! I like animal tails and ears but not wings, and I don't mind backgrounds.

Shy Entrepreneur

l l Pug l l

Ghost ID: 12120825
Colors you like: Black, White/Cream, Dark Brown, Blonde, Red, Pink
Colors you dislike: Orange
Preferred theme: Casual, Cute, Fantasy Adventurer,
Can I go out of inventory: Yes, let's say 2m plat
Notes (Something you want to add): An item I bought but am having trouble come up with an avatar for is SDPlus Gaian Superstar rypntlk. It has 2 colors: Gold and Galaxy. Feel free not to use it if you don't want to. emotion_bigheart Feel free to go nuts!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff