Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
User Image

Welcome !
        ▐ Hi, I'm Raziel and I'm now back on Gaia after about a year break. After some practice, I thought I'd open another TekTek shoppe, as I've had a few before. So feel free to put in an order and stay and chat.

VESTIS- тo be dressed
        ɴᴏᴛ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ // ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Introduction // Rules // Employees // Applications // Announcements // Avatars

Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

CUSTOMERS // EVERYONE:
User ImageFollow the 'Terms of Service'.
User ImageUse the order form to order.
User ImageBe patient with the employees // customers.
User ImageYou do not HAVE to tip or donate, but it would be lovely.
User ImageThe owner(s) have the right to change anything at any time, and have authority over the employees and the thread.
User ImageNo stealing.
User ImageEmployees have the right to deny making a certain TekTek.
User ImageOwner(s) have the right to deny employee applications.
User ImageNo spamming.
User ImageNo advertising without permission.
User ImageNo quoting the first page.
User ImageTry your best at correct spelling // grammar. No 'L33T speak'.
User ImageRespect each other. If you have your differences that is fine, but no bashing // disrespecting.
User ImageDo not alter the applications.

EMPLOYEES:
User ImagePM one of the owners if you are going to be leaving for an extended period of time.
User ImageTry to bump when possible.
User ImageTry not to keep customers waiting - Try your best to be active!
User ImageTry and notify your customers if you accept // deny the order.
User ImageBecause this is a free shoppe, 'Employee' is a non-paid position.

Please, please, please read through these and follow them !

Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
▐ EMPLOYEES

User Image
[quote="zombriel"][/quote]

CURRENTLY ON HIATUS
Name: Raziel
Strengths: Clean avatars. (not to be confused with non cluttered-I can do cluttered) I can take a swing at anything, really.
Weaknesses: Stuff that doesn't match/flow.
Availability: I'm on every day.
How long does it take, on average, to make a TekTek? About a half hour.
Other: I'm just coming back to Gaia so my tekteking might be a little bit rusty.
Examples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TekTeks made in the shoppe:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
[quote="iperfunctory"][/quote]

User ImageName: Rachel, perf
User ImageStrengths: Female avatars, I can work with any number of color combinations.
User ImageWeaknesses: Low price limits.
User ImageAvailability: I'm usually on and available in the afternoon and at night, but I work all day everyday.
User ImageHow long does it take, on average, to make a TekTek? Given that I work, I can only get to tekteks at night, but they shouldn't take me any more than 45 minutes.
User ImageOther: I can do clutter or simple, and I lovelovelove using body-modifying items, tattoos, and hair/eye items.
User ImageExamples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageTekTeks made in the shoppe:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
[quote="Konnpeito"][/quote]

CURRENTLY ON HIATUS
User ImageName: Konnpeito or Star
User ImageStrengths: Clutter, High Price Limits, Female, Cute, Multiple Colors, Pastel Goth
User ImageWeaknesses: Simple, "Mature/Skimpy", Cosplay
User ImageAvailability: Pretty much all day
User ImageHow long does it take, on average, to make a TekTek? not too long, I'd say about 20 minutes to an hour
User ImageOther: I love chatting and making friends, so please, chat with me!
User ImageExamples:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
[quote="Malicious PowderPuff"][/quote]

CURRENTLY ON SEMI-HIATUS
User ImageName: Mali, Puff, or Powder. My real name is Ceara.
User ImageStrengths: Cluttered-simple, very flexible, color matcher,
User ImageWeaknesses: under 1m avis
User ImageAvailability: Busy, but available
User ImageHow long does it take, on average, to make a TekTek? a few hours tops
User ImageOther: N/A
User ImageExamples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

CUSTOMERS:
User ImagePost this in the forum, please!
PLEASE, do NOT alter the application! Leaving things blank, or putting extra things under 'Other' is perfectly fine.

[size=18]I would like a TekTek made[i]![/i][/size]
[b]Base:[/b] (optional-give a link).
[b]Skin:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Colors:[/b]
[b]Theme:[/b]
[b]Liked items:[/b]
[b]Disliked items:[/b]
[b]Enviro:[/b] (optional-give a link).
[b]Excludable items:[/b]
[b]Price Limit:[/b]
[b]Preferred Employee:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Will you tip?[/b]

EMPLOYEES:
User ImageMail this to the shoppe owner, please!

[size=18]I would like to TekTek with you [i]![/i][/size]
[b]Name:[/b] (Real name, or nickname-which ever you prefer).
[b]Strengths:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Availability:[/b]
[b]How long does it take, on average, to make a TekTek?[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Examples:[/b] (Give seven examples).

Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image