Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤❤

Hello & Welcome to my TekTek Competition!

If you haven't entered one before, or one like this one, heres how it works. There is an entrance fee for this contest, it is 450g, but it goes towards the prize money. Do not PM me any forms or send me any entrance fee's until you 100% understand how this works, if you have any questions at all feel free to PM me them:

Rounds:

How the contest will work is that there will be a ‘Round’ in the box/post below this one every three days. A ‘Round’ gives you three days to create - on TekTek.org - an avatar that matches the request. (For example, if the round was to create a Halloween avatar, you have three days to create it, then post it on this thread.) I Want you to create what It tells you to create then post it on this thread. You can add picture reference's, Poem's, Stories, Anything that takes your fancy to make it the best you can! But, the thing is, if you do not post your avatar before the deadline, you will be automatically eliminated from the competition. So if you don't think your going to be dedicated to coming back and posting reguarly, don't waste your 450g, Because if you don't post or you are eliminated you DO NOT get it back. This money goes towards the prize money which will be won by the deserving Tekteker!

Being Eliminated:

Now, every round, there will be a number of people who will have to be eliminated. Being eliminated means you are not in the competition anymore. For example, in the first round two people will be eliminated. The two people that I think have the avatar corrosponding least to the task, the one I personally like least or it isn't as good as the others will be eliminated. When you are eliminated, you are welcome to post in the thread (Bump, chat...etc) but you are out of the competition. I've done competitions like this on one of my old accounts quite a while back - and there have been people who are soare losers. Please, don't be one of them. If you are eliminated, don't take it badly, just accept that you are out.

Entrance Fee/Form.

Once you have read everything on this post, and you want to participate, You'll send me the form below in a PM With all the questions answered. Please make the subject be called something along the lines of 'Tektek Comp'.
You then Send me a Trade With the entry fee of 450g.
Once i've got your PM I will accept the trade and add you onto the list of entrants in a post on the thread. Once you have given me the 450g you WILL NOT get it back. Unless, in the unlikely event something in real life comes up where I will not be able to continue the competition; you will get a full refund. But other than that you will not get it back.

So heres the form:

Username:
One Avatar Making Strength:
One Avatar Making Weakness:
One Example of your Work:

Username: = The Username of the person who is entering.
One Avatar Making Strength: = Something you are good at when making avatars.
One Avatar Making Weakness: = Something you are not good at making with avatars, things you find challenging about tektek making or a style you find hard to create.
One Example of your Work: = A tektek you have made, preferably your favourite or best one.

Some other things you should know:

- Hopefully, I'm going to have 20 people participating in this competition.

- The 450g you pay for an entrance fee, You probaly will get it back from Gaia anyways (that is if you post reguarly.) You do get quite a lot from posting in the forums (:

- Feel free to bump, chat and make friends here.

- I will give you feedback on every avatar you create! I am the only judge in this contest.

- I will comment/PM you saying when the contest will start. I will also comment/PM you if you have been eliminated for not posting an avatar.

- You will get four days for the first round.

- Remember, if your confused or worried about anything AT ALL please feel absoloutly free to PM me!

- HAVE FUN!

The winner of the competition WILL recieve 7500g.

❤❤
❤❤

ROUND 1:

The task for this round will be posted once the contest has started, And I will let you know when it has started and the date your first task has to be completed by. Two people will be Eliminated in Round One, and you will have four days for the first round.

Starting Date:
Finishing Date:

❤❤
❤❤

Entrants:

I cannot and won't accept the entry fee until I get your form! eek!

Entry-Fee Paid: heart
Entry-Fee offered but not accepted yet: 4laugh
Entry-Fee not paid at all yet: ninja
You have until the start of the comp to pay your fee!

1. - l simple - heart
2. Pathetiquex heart
3. Ryku of no where heart
4. Ducketi heart
5. Bunny Nami-chan heart
6. Being Human heart
7. Dappy Hat heart
8. Pumpernickel_girl heart
9. knuckles10111 heart
10. Turtle Constellation heart

When we have entrants for the contest I will post them here. This is also where I will tell you who has been eliminated in the previous round.

❤❤
❤❤

Example!:

When the contest gets going, I will post an avatar just to show you what you are doing if your confused, an example. Right now heres an example of a typical 'Round.' Say the round is a halloween themed avatar. You would post your avatar along with anything else you think would bag you a place in the next round, on the thread. Heres a pretty poor example I made in two minutes:

User Image

This is Maria the ghost. She likes candy.

That would be an example of an entry. But, yours would be more thought out, and much better. Remember your going to have a minimum of three days to do yours, so as long as you've done it, you could have a chance of getting 7.5k!

❤❤
❤❤

Rules:

Please do what the ToS says you should do, it makes life simpler.

I can change the rules at ANY time.

Don't be mean about anyone elses entry, feel free to say you like it, just don't be harsh.

Don't bash me or anyone.

If you are eliminated then PLEASE do not harass me with hate mail or anything of the sort.

Do not steal someone elses tektek, if you are caught then its automatic elimination.

Do not use a tektek that has been saved unless it is your own.

Try not to quote the posts on the first page of this thread, there big and annoying.

Breaking any of these rules will most likely end in elimination. Sorry, but please respect these ^ <3

❤❤

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces