Total Votes:[ 390 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 728 729 730 > >> >>> »|

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Special notice -- if you give the thread a thumbs down / /3 please tell us why! I really dislike the 30+ /3 without a reason. Telling us that I dont like this we can change it. We love feedback post in the thread your feedback. I always check the thread and I will thank you for your feedback. I had several comments and I wish I knew where all were so I can place them in a post.

Happy birthday

No one yet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to my tektek shop! This shop is created by Hikari Zari on Thursday - Jan 27, 2011. Thank you so much for visiting!!!! As of July 13th this shop is now considered popular!! I cant thank each and every one who voted and gave us 3, but I can give a thanks in general in this post sooooo.... THANKS! This tektek is different because we got different styles. I have my own style where as Pocky has a style of making cluttered avatars. So we have a good chance of having a style you like!! As a tekteker I know that when I was learning I liked when people told me the good part of my avis as well as the bad parts. So If you like me or my fellow tektekers to give you feedback then post your avi and we will let you know what we think of it! If you like to talk to me in the thread PLEASE remove the text from your message! I cant stand the LONG chains of chats of words going down the page or quoting my posts on page 1. [the hearts I dont care much about but any of my longer ones Im like ahhh...x.x] Im accepting pms too. Just put in the subject line feedback on avi or something relevant to the message you are sending me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: looking for affiliates.

NOTE 2: We love if you guys come back. You are more than welcome to come back. =]
NOTE 3: tektek is down again rolleyes
NOTE 4: We are popular!!! Thanks to all my wonderful 3 voters!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOTE 5: updating the shop. If you have questions just ask me.
NOTE 6: not popular anymore. =.=
NOTE 7: Tektek has a virus again...
NOTE 8: Will NOW take 88 x 31 banners for affiliation.
NOTE 9: Only will affiliate with people if the owner asks. You MUST put mine in first. I do check.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Status
Hiring // Not Hiring

Open // Closed

Contest // No contest

Updating the shop // Not updating

Welcome - Rules - Examples - Forms - Contest - Birthdays - Updates - Banner/Affiliates - Slots - Extra spaces

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Rules

Customers and employees
1. Respect each other. Follow the ToS
2. Fill out the forms completely.

3. Don't be rude
4. Wait for your request. We shouldn't have to drop everything for you.

5. Don't like something? Just tell us. We will change it.
6. ANYONE can enter the contest. One entry per person on EACH contest
7. DON'T quote anything in my post without editing the words out of it.
8. Write in normal font and in English. I understand if English isn't your first language, but talking like ThIs, THIS or dnt no wat u tlkn @ is just annoying so just don't type this way.
9. NO stealing our avatars! stare
10. You can ONLY request for one to three people. NO anybody, I don't care, or everyone. You won't get your request! I have the right to ignore you.. or I can tell you to read the rules. stressed which you SHOULD have done that.
11. Post a heart in your post if you read these rules.
12. No advertising in my thread without permission!!!!!! In a signature is fine.
13. Don't request an avi and never come back and tell us anything. So if you don't plan on saying anything then don't request.
14. Limit your chain talks to only 3. I am talking about these long chats that people quote after quote. It is very annoying to scroll down the page past all these chats. I don't mind the chats.
15. Customers if you don't get your request by lets say 3 days contact me thru pm or on the thread. If the employees are available [no hiatus near the name] then they will be contacted by me and we all know that's not a good sign to get messages from their employer. No less than 3 days. I know myself and the employees have college work and other things to do so respect that fact and I will get them to do your request asap.
16. Don't steal my layout or anything that is in my shop! evil
17. I have to right to change / add rules whenever I want.

Employees

1. Be active - post 2 times a week. Don't tell me "I come and check the thread everyday." I don't believe it unless you post.

2. If a customer doesn't fill out the form correctly, doesn't post a heart in their request, complains, or requests for everyone [breaking any rule] ignore them. It's not that hard to read several rules.

3. If you're not available for a bit of time and you know you wont be on leave me a pm/ leave comment here.

4. This is a fast moving thread be prepared to LOOK AND POST in the thread. I have the right to remove you if you don't show up 2 times a week without notice.

5. I have the right not to accept you. I don't need a reason to accept everyone if they request. I need ACTIVE mods that are on a lot. Not just one day for an hour.

6. Post your requests in a pm not here. DON'T post your request here. [automatic decline if you post it here.]

7. Remember this is a free tektek shop so don't think you will get gold.

8. If you read the rules and you will like to join me and the rest of my employees...fill out the form and leave a dramallama in the post as well. If you don't then I will not even quote you.

9. Add me to your friend's list [WHEN YOU ARE ACCEPTED!!!]. So If I need to contact all the employees I can. I don't want to send eight different messages of the same thing.

Welcome - Rules - Examples - Forms - Contest - Birthdays - Updates - Banner/Affiliates - Slots - Extra spaces

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Examples

I have different statuses in this shop. If you see ~~~hiatus~~~ they are away and will be back soon. If their info is strike through please don't request him or her. Something came up for him/her and they will be away for a long time and don't know when they will be back. If nothing is there then him/her is available.

Owners

User Image

Hikari Zari
Call me - Tina / Luna / Jazzy

Strengths - female avatars, cute, simple, 2 to 3 colors combo[black&white - best one for me - tend to do black&pink, black&red too], 1 color, finish avatars, enviros, and some clutter
Weaknesses - male avatars[getting better!], 4+ colors together, super cluttered, tiny limits + cluttered avis [200k], expensive limits [4+ mill - depending on what I use], angelic, elegant, avis with pastel colors, hipster/rocker/goth/nerd [hopefully you see I'm not good at the school groups...whatever they are called.] and weird color combos [orange and pink /// teal and yellow /// etc]
Times you are online - EST -- Mon & Fri - around 3 to 4 & 8 to 12 Maybe in between my classes [12:10 - 1:40]// Tues & Thurs - after 2 and after 8 // Wed - barely be on. // Weekend - 8 to 12
Experience - Not that much. Started tekteking late in 2010.
Blue Sea shop's position - Owner
What would you like to say to customers? -
Quote:
I love to tektek. I'm getting better at tekteking since I first started. biggrin I have a guild so if you like to join it ask me on this thread. Request me and I'll do my best. Don't feel bad to say I'm not crazy about it just dont be rude if you don't like the avatar I made. Welcome to my shop. <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~

User Image

blue lotus flower ~~~hiatus~~~
Call me - Blue, Lotus or Nikita

Strengths - 2-3 colors, layers, simple, low/high budget avis, Envio/themes, monochromatic, sophisticated, elegant, cute
Weaknesses: - Overly cluttered avis, or gangster
Times you are online - 1-3 hours each day, more on weekends
Experience - Work in Two other shops and have created several avis throughout the forum
Blue Sea shop's position - Co-Owner
What would you like to say to customers? -
Quote:
Be very specific as to what you like and dont like on avis.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~

User Image

Carpe Noctem Vixen
Call me - Vixen, Carpe, CNV, or Noctem

Strengths - sexy avis, backgrounds, dark skinned avis, skins, budgets, themes
Weaknesses - green or orange avis, earthy avis, cluttered on the body avis
Times you are online - At least once a day~ -Since I'm questing the least I'll go on is for 15-20min, the most surprisingly around 6hrs
Experience - Mainly just The Dressing Room's contest, and tektek WGs~ I honestly don't know how long, I have gone in and out of this forum for the past year, and I only started tekteking a lot 2 months
Blue Sea shop's position - Co-Owner
What would you like to say to customers?
Quote:
Hey there wink Just so you know I really do enjoy tekteking, and I'll probably get your avi to you in less than 45min once I say I'm on it~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Employees

User Image

kaktus0-0 ~~~hiatus - please don't request~~~
Call me - Summer / Kaktus

Strengths - Glamour, females, layering, color schemes (2-4 colors), semi-cluttered.
Weaknesses - Low price limits (under 50k), males (if prompted, I’ll try :3)
Times you are online - At least 3 hours a day, and a little more on weekends.
Experience - I’ve been tek-tekking since the summer of 2010, and I love it smile
Blue Sea shop's position - Employee
Quote:
Please have an idea of what you want, and tell me what you like smile

~~~~~~

User Image

iiPockyStix
Call me - Pocky

Strengths - Clutter, Females, 2 - 4 colors, Matching
Weaknesses - Males, Scary/rainbow/etc. , Cosplays
Times you are online - Everyday for a few hours
Experience - Been tekteking for 2 years ? Won a few contests & work in a few stores
Quote:
ello c: I hope I can make a tektek that will please yuu !

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~~~~

User Image

ePinayCutiePie
Call me - ePinay & PCP

Strengths - i'd say simple/semi-cluttered, balanced, sexy/cute, cosplay, budget, & themes.
Weaknesses - overly cluttered
Times you are online - normally everyday
Experience - Always in the "The Dressing Room" threads entering contests for fun & won a few.
Quote:
If picked I promise to tektek to the best of my ability & if it doesn't suit with constructive criticism i will redo it till you are 110% satisfied!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~
User Image

Snow Kajura~~~hiatus~~~
Call me - Snow

Strengths - Simple to semi clutter, 1-2 colors (sometimes 3), themes, budgets over 500k.
Weaknesses - male avatars, lots of clutter, over 3 colors
Times you are online - every single day, times change, but i usually log in at least 4-5 times a day
Experience - about 2 years
Quote:
I love to make tektek avatars and i'm trying my best to make better avatars and become more skilled in cluttering. ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Forms

Make sure you read the rules!!!! #11 is important! No avatar will be done otherwise!

Customer Copy and paste this. Put your info in the blank.

[align=center][color=blue]I would like a tektek!

[quote="Tekteker's name"][/quote]

I would like if [color=#007FFF]__________, ________, and _______[/color] would do my request.
I prefer my base as this tektek here [color=#007FFF]_________[/color]
Please use the following colors for my tektek [color=#007FFF]__________[/color]
I don't like [color=#007FFF]__________[/color]colors. Please refrain from using it.
I would like you to use these items [color=#007FFF]__________[/color]
The following items I do not like are [color=#007FFF]__________[/color]
I[color=#007FFF] [would or wouldn't][/color] like you to use double items
My theme is [color=#007FFF]__________[/color]
My price limit is [color=#007FFF]__________[/color]
I would also like to say to my tektekers [color=#007FFF]__________[/color]
I have read the rules. Prove it. [color=#007FFF]__________[/color][/color][/align]

I really hope you read both set of rules.
Employees
Quote:
Nickname
Strengths -
Weaknesses -
Times you are online -
Experience -
Examples [Only five]
Do you work in any other shops?
When is your birthday? [month and day only]
Have you read the rules? Prove it.

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Contest

Last time winner of Winter wonderland
Fudge Poptart

Million dollar avi
RULES
~Price limit must be at least 1 million
~Needs a theme/color combo
~Needs to have a color balance
~As I said above the price limit needs to be at least 1 million so 1 million 100 hundred is fine.
~Must post your avi here in the thread with the price under the avatar...I do not want the item list.
~Can't use double items or sets.

1. blue lotus flower

2. iiPockyStix

3. Vintage Horrors

4. ePinayCutiePie

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Birthdays

kaktus0-0 - March 2nd

Carpe Noctem Vixen - April 2nd

yanigurl95 - April 8th

Jazzygirl20 - May 2nd

]Z-chan269 - June 25th

blue lotus flower - July 9th

]ePinayCutiePie - August 5th

iiPockyStix - September 5th

]Snow Kajura - September 9th

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Updates

Jan 27th
Shop opened
Two new mods

Jan 28th
Three new workers!
Color combo contest starts today!!!

Jan 29th
Not hiring anymore we have to many employees now.
5 employees were hired.

Feb 2nd
First contest ends.
Winner: blue lotus flower
Second contest starts

Mar 1st
I'm lazy to update things xD
Contest #5 starts. Go cosplay!
200 votes in the poll!

Mar 12th
New contest wink

Mar 17th
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Apr 9th
300 votes in the poll!

Apr 24th
Happy Easter <3

May 7th
400 people voted. Thanks Kiri Zaru for the 400th vote.

Jun 15th
300 pages! 501 votes!!!

Jun 18th
60 <3 [it's 65 <3 and 5 evil people that put </3]

Jun 24th
555 votes in poll having 100 people as 08 members. ;D

Jun 25th
Hired Avatarsyd
I'm going to be away so I appointed 2 co owners - blue lotus flower and Carpe Noctem Vixen

Jun 29th
600 votes

Jul 3rd
Hired like 5 people O_O

Jul 11th
80 <3 and got to page 400!!!

Jul 13th
We are popular!!!!!

Jul 14th
700 votes

Jul 21st
100 <3

Jul 29th
800 votes in the poll.

Aug 10th
500 pages.

Aug 15th
900 votes.

Sep 20th
1000 votes! New poll.

Oct 9th
50 votes in season poll

Oct 10th
600 pages.
200 votes. Thanks to the 173 voters <3

Dec 11
New form!

Dec 12
Adding slots to the list.

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Banners

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/blue-sea-free-tektek-shop-open-and-with-a-contest/t.69110587_1/][IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o232/black_roses_nd_white_lilies/sea.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/blue-sea-free-tektek-shop-open-and-with-a-contest/t.69110587_1/][IMG]http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad13/2cocoalove/Bre graphics/bluesea.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/blue-sea-free-tektek-shop-open-contest-affiliates/t.69110587_1/][IMG]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/ePinayCutieOnSite/ePinaysGifs/lunapic_131363927061344_8-1.gif[/IMG][/url]

Affiliates

If I can read your banner name then I don't care if it's 88 x 31 or 200 x 40. Nothing bigger or smaller [if that's even possible]

If you want to be an affiliate ask me here or in a pm. You MUST put the banner in your thread/profile first before I will add yours. I'm not putting yours up and you don't have mine.
If I go to your thread/guild and can't find it then....I'll remove it. It should be visible I should have to go looking for it.
88 x 31 banners
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

200 x 40
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Bigger banners
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Starting on page 653
Hikari Zari

Blue Lotus Flower

Carpe Noctem Vixen

kaktus0-0

iiPockyStix

ePinayCutiePie

Snow Kajura

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points