Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
In order to save the Inn of Peace from destruction, a guild has been opened and you are all welcome. The Inn of Peace Guild is now ready for you to go on role playing at the Inn of Peace. Just mentioned that you discovered the Inn of Peace during the Halloween event and I shall grant you access! I hope to see you all there! biggrin

This year we all seem to follow and forget to spend some time which each other like we did the previous years. I was trying to fight a place where to rp with others and found none...so I created it.

The Inn of Peace

User Image

If you want to resource yourself between missions,
If you want to heal your wounds from the battle against S.I.N,
If you want to meet your fellow B.O.O. followers,
If you want to defeat S.I.N.,
Here is the place.

Within a protective circle created by our Benevolent Overseer, you can rest and get yourself ready for the fight.

DO NOT POST YOUR LINK HERE - NO FOLLOWING HERE

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
The bartender, a young perky blond hair woman named Zulma was preparing all kinds of drinks for the fighters who would need some. She prepared some alcoholic drinks for the ones who wanted to forget about the horror of the battle field, some energy drinks for the ones who needed to resource themselves, some tea/coffee for the tired ones who needed to warm up their bones. She also prepared her medical kit. The Inn of Peace was both an inn and a medical center.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma propped the front door open so that any BOO follower coming by would know that they were welcome in this beautiful place.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma looked outside, staying on the door step, she could see the smoke of the battlefield. The two giants weapons were glowing at each other. She silently prayed that BOO would be victorious.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma walked back inside the inn and contemplated the place. Then she went back behind the counter and went on preparing foods and drinks, including some food for the Overseer.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma needed more supply and she prepared some salt water, shard, worm and so on to help in the effort to destroy S.I.N.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma careful prepared the bags of supply which would be transported to the frontline in a short amount of time.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
The bags were ready and Zulma carried them outside in front of the inn. A truck was waiting, she loaded everything she had in the trunk and made a sign to the drive when she was done. She waved at the man who waved back and she walked back to the inn.

It was now habit to prepare the supplies, load the supplies and so on, again and again, but they had no choice if they wanted to defeat S.I.N.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Back at the Inn, Zulma cleaned up some of the tables which needed it.
Karasu walks in and takes a seat at the bar. He was scratching his head as the bandage that was wrapped around it was making it itch. He looked over at the bartender. "May I please have some water?" He asked gently holding his head in his hand.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma heard some screams and rushed towards another room where beds were lineds up. One of the patients obviously was having a nightmare. Zulma put a wet clothe on his forehead and spoke in a whisper. "It's alright....it's alright...."

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma heard someone in the inn area and rushed back.
A man with a bandage on his head was sitting. He asked very politely for water and she smiled. "Sure, I am Zulma at your service."
She prepared two glasses one with ice and the other without then gave both to the man.
"Do you want me to change your bandage?" she asked. The thing looked dirty with blood.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma cleaned up some glasses as the man was drinking. It seemed obvious that he had seen the war from close up.
Karasu looked at her and nodded. He was in to much pain to do anything at the moment. The last battle had taken it out of him completely. Even with an army SIN was still pushing forward, but not by much. BOO has seemed to suppress them thus far. Karasu was just another soldier for BOO he fought hard for his team and took out a couple of those SIN captains, but not enough was done after the blow he took to the head he started wondering if the battle could ever be won. He clenched his fist tight and looked up at Zulma. "Please change them, I must be ready to fight again."

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma nodded in silence at the man. His eyes were full of the horrors of the war. Her steps quickly brought her to a cabinet and she took a new bandage and some cleaning supply. She moved a chair next to a table. "Please, if you dont mind sitting here..." she was too short to reach his head when he was sitting on the bar seat. "May I ask your name?" she asked as she waited for him to move to the shorter chair. His expression of pain made her wonder if she should assist him in walking and she was ready to jump help him if he needed it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff