◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱε!

User Image

My Height is-5'1"
              My Weight is-97lbs
              My Locks is-Brown
              Look into my-One Red one Blue
              What makes me, me- None
              My part in this story- Officer
              This is who I am deal with it- She is a serious person.. She see the world in black and white. There is good and there is no evil. She is extremely stubborn. She states her opinion and treats them like facts to her.
              Yeah, so that is my backstory- Suzume is an only child being raised by a only father. Her mother was theft. drug users. Her father thought he could change Suzume mom and it worked out for the first three years of marrage but shorty after Suzume was born. Her mother started to use drugs again. One day, Suzume father, Kyoto, took Suzume for a walk in the park. When he got home, al their furniture, money, and her mother was gone. Kyoto, who was a cop, decided not to press charges and let his wife disappear forever. Kyoto held his daughter tight in her arms. He promised himself that he would not like Suzume fall down the wrong path. Due to Kyoto, now a single parent, Suzume spent a lot of time with the police. She soon became the police's squad the little mascot. All the police officers treated Suzume as their own daughter.

When she started school she would act like the school officer and defend of the weak. She started to get into fight protecting the weak for bullies. She would come home with busted lip and black eyes. Her father decided to get her into Judo classes. She showed great skills in Judo as the age of seven year old she got State Championship then National Champship three years in a row.

When she started middle school she joined the Discipline squad. She was made fun of due to her being a goodie goodie. She did not care. She could beat all those naysayers. She did get picked on but she was a good guy and good guys are the best thing in the world. She got a full ride for high school with a judo scholarship. She instantly join the Discipline Squad. She protect the order in her school. Her dream is the Chief of Police.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱysøυl!

Enjoys-
                                        ★-Law
                                        ★-Rules
                                        ★-Catching bad guys
                                        ★- police station
                                        ★- Dogs and puppies
                                        ★-Candy

Ðislikeş-
                                        ☁-Bugs
                                        ☁- Being proven wrong
                                        ☁-Breaking the Law
                                        ☁- GTA
                                        ☁- Morning People

oveş-
                                        ❤- Being a Heroines
                                        ❤-Cotton Candy

ears-
                                        ☠- Chaos that she can not fix

rush- None right now

Unbeatable Wolf

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱy Digimon!

User Image

Digimon Name- Kokabuterimon

Digimon Nickname- Pest at first but Later Aijo

Digimon Bio- Aijo is a comes from a gentle but strong peace loving group. because of that they often get picked on by Champion level or Ulimate Digimon. Aijo hated it. That his fellow Kokabuterimon were easily strong enough to protect themselves from the other digimon. Aijo decided to step up. he defeated one of the Champion level bullies. BUt it broke his group rules and got kicked out.

Digimon Personality- He is a simple but determined digimon. He does not like his partner thinks of him as a pest but he is determined that. He is very protective of Suzume. He will make sure she is safe. He sometimes at llikes to pull good cop bad cop with Suzume.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff