Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Poster

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

User Image

Thistle (hex # C38EC7) || Turquoise (hex #43C6DB) || Black (hex #000000)

User Image

Quotable Poster

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxx xxx xx GENERAL INFORMATION

User Image
tab tab tab AGUSTIN x()x VAUGHN !

User Image August
Thirty-eight
Male
Nyx
Junior

User Image Vampire
Great Question! How about I tell you when I figure it out?
6'0"
157lbs {Pure muscle.}

User Image Naturally Blonde {Currently dark brown.}
Blue
None {But I'm considering.}

User Image Pretty Dresses, Comic Books, Country Music, Gothic Films and Literature, Glitter, Working Out, Etc.
{Where do I begin!}Foul Odors, Orange, Fish, Sand, Snow, Bad Hair Days, Perfume, Serious People, Etc.
My biggest fear is being called 'ordinary'.
I love to draw comic strips, sew my own lolita dresses, practice ballet, and mixed martial arts in my spare time.

Quotable Poster

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxx xxx xx CHARACTER TRAITS

User Image
tab tab tab ( ★ ) SPONTANEOUS

tab (adj) :: having an open, natural, and uninhibited manner.
August is the type of person you cannot pin down. Just when you think you have him figured out he'll find some new way to surprise you. He's the friend that would crawl through your window at four a.m. with a bag of tacos asking to play checkers. Nobody said spontaneous is always a good thing. He is also, however, the person to random gift his close pals with things that remind him of them on whim. He is often labelled as crazy because he does anything and everything he wants without taking into account how it will impact him or anyone else. This gets him into trouble.

tab tab tab ( ★ ) TALKATIVE

tab (adj) :: fond of or given to talking.
Chatty Cathy Alert! Consider yourself warned. His mind is a never ending monologue and his lips can't help but to spew everything in his brain. On one hand this is a good thing because he is (brutally) honest since he often doesn't stop and think long enough to lie about anything. On the other hand he can quickly become very annoying. August is actually so used to people being annoyed by his constant chatter that he no longer gives a crap about people telling him to shut up. The only sure fire method to getting him to stop talking is to get physical. But you aren't supposed to hit a lady, right?

tab tab tab ( ★ ) ECLECTIC

tab (n) :: a person who derives ideas, style, or taste from a broad and diverse range of sources.
On thing Agustin prides himself in is how well he picks up foreign language, which ties into how he picks up culture. He's always been very interested in travelling and meeting people from all over the world. Although he hasn't quite had the opportunity to do that, he still studies Hispanic and Asian Culture (using online resources), which allows him to pull different things he learns to better himself as a persona and enrich his character. Or learn to order tacos in various languages.

tab tab tab ( ★ ) NYMPHOMANIAC

tab (adj) :: afflicted with abnormally excessive sexual desire.
Simply put, as long as you have a pulse he is willing. Seriously all you have to do is ask. He's that easy. {I love how my puppet master makes me sound like some cheap slut.}

tab tab tab ( ★ ) GOOFY

tab (adj) :: foolish; harmlessly eccentric.
Goofy, silly, immature. All the same thing when it comes to August. He'll walk around campus singing The Itsy Bitsy Spider for not apparent reason. He run outside for the specific reason of dancing in the rain. He cracks jokes all day long and will cackle helplessly even when others don't find it funny. August loves to pull faces for no reason and forever sticks his tongue out like a five year old. His goofy trait also ties back in with his being spontaneous.

Quotable Poster

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxx xxx xx BIOGRAPHY

User Image

)) Oh! A history lesson. What’s the topic? Me? Wow I’m a lot less excited now. Must I talk about myself? I can talk about anything else for hours on end, trust me. You sure? Fine, whatevs. As long as you promise not to tell anyone… My parents were mental. That’s probably why I’m mental! My mom wanted a girl and since she got stuck with me she used to use me to live out her fantasy. She would put me in dresses, do my hair, make-up my face, and encourage me to parade around in heels. She tried to teach me to cook, but that was a major fail. I was brought up learning proper etiquette in how to eat in an attractive manner, how to bend over in a dress, how to clean properly, and how to sew. She basically domesticated me. My father on the other had wanted a manly man for a son. He wanted me to be messy and not care about my looks or hygiene (like him). He took me hunting and fishing and wasn’t afraid to roughhouse. He hoped that what my mom was doing to me wouldn’t affect me in the long run.

)) Hope, ladies and gentleman, is a seductive b***h who will allow you to expect one thing only to serve you dog s**t on a rusty silver platter. My dad found this out when I learned to put my own make-up on at age fourteen. It wasn’t my mom doing it to me anymore; I was doing it to myself. This was around the time their arguments started. My mom said that she’d been raising me like that for years and it hadn’t hurt anyone. My dad didn’t want a fairy boy. The kicker? I was homeschooled so I never knew the way I was being brought up was abnormal. It wasn’t until my dad enrolled me in a boxing class that I started making gender distinctions. The distinctions were made even clearer when my mom enrolled me in ballet as a stab at my father. So now I’m sure you’re asking: why didn’t you stop all the girly feminine s**t when you realized it wasn’t normal for your gender? Well, you see, I like the feel of silk bras and panty sets, and I like looking pretty in my make-up. So now you ask: why not just be a girl? Because I also like hunting, MMA, and being tall and working out to show off my muscle. Are you a little confused? Great! So am I!

)) Next question! How did I join the undead? Ah, this is such a sad tale. Make sure to grab a box of tissues, or a long sleeve sweater, whatever you prefer. So the summer before I turned twenty I met this rogue wolf blowing through town. He needed a place to stay so I talked my parents into it and immediately regretted it when they had an argument that led to blows right in front of him. He stayed a little over two months and we did the whole summer romance thing. Yeah… around the beginning of August, a week before my birthday actually, he rushed to the farm -did I mention I was born in Texas?- and convinced me to run away with him. I was stupid so I said yes. Warning, here’s where the tears begin. Turns out he had pissed of a coven of vamps who we magically ran into as we were trying to split town. He offered me to them as a replacement for his own life. Admitted to them how he had been using me and didn’t care one way or another for me (why was he bringing me with him then? I don’t know, probably because it moves the plot of this bio more than him just leaving me would have). They killed him anyways then they turned me. I was later told that the leader took pity on me because of the a*****e of a wolf I had been so in love with.

)) A few years ago I grew bored of the coven life, decided I was old enough to go out on my own. Big mistake. Leaving the coven made me realize just how much of a mess my existence was –is. About two years ago I caught word of some school for night critters and horror story characters; I figure it would be a good move for me. Not because I need help blending in, but because I need to get myself together. I still can’t tell if it’s been working.

Quotable Poster

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxx xxx xx RELATIONSHIPS

User Image

( ★ ) Character Name - House
                              tab tab tab Relationship relationship relationship

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff