Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                  ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《 in this deep maze hidden by darkness
                                                  xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❛Hey there! I am a student from the sister school of Vires Academy for Exorcists. Our school trains female
                                                  exorcists so when the opportunity to interview the ho- umm, I mean students from Vires, I jumped at the
                                                  opportunity. ♥ So first of all, a quick run down of who you are~

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ “My name? What kind of interviewer forgets who she’s interviewing so quickly? If you’ll check your notes, you’ve written my name right there—‘Adriano Labue’. Or was that a trick question?”
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ “Something tells me that if you can’t remember my name, you won’t have much luck with nicknames either…luckily for you, I don’t have any.”
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ “What? I’m straight.” (He answers perhaps a bit too hastily and looks away.)
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ “I’m eighteen, born on August 12. Is it that important?”
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ “I’m…unallied,” he answers after a long pause. “I have cloud flames.” He looks like he wants to add something else, but purses his lips.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ He is one of those rare individuals with strong control over two flames - the sky and the cloud. In fact, he was one of the five boss candidates for the Acquarone famiglia. On the day of the inheritance fight, he had caught a cold and despite being weakened chose to participate. He suffered a humiliating loss to the current heir. As a result of the fight, he is no longer permitted to use his sky flames.

❛How would those that know you closely say about your personality. What about strangers like me?

"Well, you tell me." He sighs, closing his eyes. "It's difficult to describe yourself on the spot with a few words...but let me see. Acquaintances usually notice that I'm observant; I don't know if it's a side effect of bearing the sky flame or not, but I tend to be pretty detail-oriented, especially when it comes to reading people. It's really not hard, although I would be lying if I said most people didn't make me irritable. Not necessarily to the point of yelling...it's just easy to get on my nerves. Perhaps it's because I'm judgmental? And that might be because I'm rather proud, if I do say so myself.

"...you're giving me a look. What's that supposed to mean -- oh, I should try to come up with some positive adjectives too?" He clicks his tongue. "You're asking a lot of me. I'm not exactly the first person to come to mind when you think 'positive'. I like to think I'm realistic instead. Or calculating, because I do a whole lot of strategizing and thinking. But let me see...closer friends have said that I am affectionate before, and selfless too. Hard to see, right? I know, I can see your thoughts on your face. Even with those I've known for awhile I can be distant and cautious."

User Image
                                                  ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《 you find me, trapped like before
                                                  xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❛Ahaha, your shirt probably doesn't do your handsome body justice. //staresintensely So what kind of
                                                  build, would you say that you have?

“I guess we’re at that age now, huh? I’m not going to lie, I’m pretty fit, although it’s mostly in my legs from soccer. I was told to try swimming because my shoulders were broad but I stopped when they started making us shave everything to be on the swim team. Everything.”

❛Awesome, so I can obviously tell that your eyes are brown and that you are a brunette.
                                                  However those hidden features... ew, I hope that you did not just take that the wrong way! Anyways, any
                                                  tattoos or scars that are noteworthy?

“…noteworthy? Don’t think so.” He pulls his sleeve down to cover his bandaged forearm.

❛What is your weight and height if you do not mind me asking? //looksslightlyembarrassed

“Of all the questions you get embarrassed about, it’s this one? I’m not a girl, you know. 5’11” at least. Haven’t weighed myself in god-knows-how-long but I’d guess…one-fifty-or-sixty-something. What is this, a health checkup?”

❛Of course, we can never forget fashion. Now Vires requires uniforms (white shirt and black slacks) to be
                                                  worn while in class. What do you prefer to wear when you are out of class?

“The people who tell you appearance doesn’t matter are probably some of the biggest liars out there. First impressions are everything so at least look presentable.” He eyes the girl’s clothing critically. “…although I do have a soft spot for soccer pants.”

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《 even if the light burns me, you can’t stop me

❛Everyone has to start from somewhere or should say I from some certain people. So tell me about your
                                                  parents or at least parent figures //smiles

“Ahh, here we go. I knew you were going to ask this.” He scowls, and rubs the back of his neck. “Well, I figure you’re not going to leave me alone until all of this…extensive questioning is finished, and it looks like you’re only halfway down your list. Just keep an open mind, okay?

“My parents were both pretty involved in the Acquarone family. They weren’t directly in the boss’ family, with the ‘official rings’ and all, but they were kind of like…consultant detectives. Like Sherlock, kinda? (Except they’re obviously exorcists, not detectives.) They were called on when things got tougher, like during ambushes or secret operations. Anyway, my mom had a sky flame, and my dad had a cloud flame. And uh, opposites attract I guess…so they got married, didthethingandthenhadme.”

❛Wow~ interesting. How was your childhood? Tragic, adventurous, happy? I love hearing exciting or unique
                                                  stories by the way! But there are always completely normal people like me. Oh crap, I am starting to ramble...

He gives her a sideways look that suggests something along the lines of ‘wait, who’s being interviewed here?’, and then continues after a deep breath. “So after a few years, they decided it wasn’t going to work out—the marriage, I mean. They should have known beforehand though; I mean, if you read up on the description of their flames, it practically spells divorce. Dad was supposed to be “aloof, drifting yadda yadda” and Mom was supposed to be the harmonious unifier. They were so different, I don’t know why they got together in the first place. It seemed like over the years, my mom got more involved with the exorcism business and my dad spent more time practicing law…his distant personality makes him good at being objective like that.

“Even though both of them were good at controlling their respective flames, I think the one thing that my disagreeable parents agreed on was that it would be for the best if I didn’t have any flames. They felt that, as a kid, I should be able to play outside and have fun with friends and not have to train to be exorcists like both of them did when growing up. Up until middle school—before I really had any opinions of my own—they lived vicariously through me and I was stacked with extracurriculars. Mondays, soccer practice; Tuesday, piano lessons; Wednesday, soccer; Thursday, choir; Friday, swimming. The weekends were either booked with performances or competitions or games. I ‘switched parents’ every other month after the divorce, but somehow they both made my schedule work. Needless to say, I was an overachiever as a kid, and a lonely one at that.”

❛Out of curiosity, were you a rebel during your pre-teen and early teenage years? //sighswithadreamygaze

He rubs his temple and mumbles to himself. It sounds an awful lot like “God, why am I still talking to this girl?” But Adriano’s intuition tells him he should continue, so he simply ignores her and goes on. “One day when I was particularly frustrated about all of the after-school activities I had and how I had to keep switching houses every month, I took my anger out on a soccer ball out in the backyard. It was a good kick, (crashed straight into my neighbor’s bedroom window,) but it wasn’t that that caught my mom’s attention. She claimed that she had seen flames, or something like that…so I was whisked off to the Acquarone HQ to get ‘checked up’ for flames. Now, this was all a shock to me because up until this point I had assumed that my mother was a police officer, and not some mafia member. It all went by so quickly; I was in something like a daze, but I still remember that day like it was yesterday. People in suits, everywhere…one of them repeatedly telling me to ‘do what you did before’ but me not knowing how to. Being yelled at to ‘find a resolve’. Crying…” Unconsciously, he clenches his fists until his knuckles turn white, eyes flashing. “And then I lashed out, my resolve being to hurt the man screaming at me so he could stop. Apparently this time the cloud flames appeared, if only weak ones, but after days of inspection and skipping school and being monitored from the outside of an empty white room—you can see how involved my mother had become—they confirmed I had cloud and sky flames.

“I guess after those days, I really missed my packed activities schedule. With two flames Mom thought that I would be invaluable to the Acquarone, and she thought I stood a chance at becoming the boss, eventually. So every other month, when I lived with my mom, I was forced to train in combat if I wasn’t at school or soccer. Dad didn’t like the idea of me dropping all my activities so he made a deal with Mom to keep soccer practice. Everything else, like swimming, choir, and piano, I resumed when I lived with my dad. Choir was dropped because a month of training with a blowgun does some damage to your ability to sing, and piano was dropped because oftentimes my hands were too badly injured to properly play the keys. Of course, things had to get worse before they got better. I think I’m better now.

“But as you know, the five-way Acquarone duel took place when I was around twelve. I wasn't ready, there wasn't any way I could have been ready, but my mother pushed for my participation after less than two years of training. Naturally as the day grew closer I worked harder, and I became stressed and fell sick. It wasn't too bad, just a cold, and I didn't want all of my hard work to go to waste so I opted to stay in to fight. Having a cold impairs your ability to use a blowgun, though, and I was beaten pretty badly. There's a scar on my forearm from when Baruch's chakram made contact...the finishing blow." He touches the bandage, which he obviously doesn't need six years later. "Ever since then, I've pushed myself harder on my own accord."

❛Have you ever had anything else, you know, life-shattering happen in your life?

“Oh, I don’t know…having your childhood taken away by your parents and being forced to fight by your own mother isn’t considered life-shattering?” Adriano shrugged. “I don’t have anything for you then.”

User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《 i will show you everything in my own way

❛............... //wondersifsheshouldaskmorequestionsaboutthepast

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ //givesherathreateningglare

❛So as a future potential friend or lover, what kind of things do you like in general? What kind of hobbies do
                                                  you enjoy doing?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ vitamins (lots so he doesn't ever get sick again /COUGHBARUCH)
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ gummy vites are his favorite though
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ soccer
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ sriracha (PUT IT ON EVERYTHINGGG)
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ sleeping in (suuuuuper heavy sleeper)

❛How about dislikes and pet peeves?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ being yelled at
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ getting sick, even if it's just a cough
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ art -- he draws better with his left foot than his right hand
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ second place (almost worst than last)
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ people who are super comfortable with their sexuality
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ sitting still for too long
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ annoying people

❛I hope to be the wife of some famous exorcist clan! What are your aspirations and dreams for the future?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ beat baruch
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ and everyone else he's ever lost to for that matter
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ learn how to fly peanut properly
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ become boss???

❛Now although I would love to have a man... or woman... who is simply perfect, everyone has a weakness of
                                                  some kind. What are your fears? Oh! Some blackmail material couldn't hurt? Any secrets you care to share?
                                                  I promise I won't tell a soul~

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ fear: empty white rooms
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ fear: babies
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ secret?: still uses sky flames

❛What about some clubs that you have joined or groups that you are a member of?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ soccer club: president
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ disciplinary committee: vice president
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ swimming club: member

❛Quick! Before I end this interview, any last minute words?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ //sigh of relief

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《 try to find the place where we belong

✽ FLAME/WEAPON
                                                • ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

Adriano wields both sky and cloud flames. The sky flames are an extremely rare type of flame and usually are only possessed by the bosses of their respective families. Its particular characteristic is harmony, understanding, accepting and influencing all of the other flames - rain, storm, cloud, sun, mist and lightning. Typically, wielders of sky flames possess greater perception than others though there have been some that are said to be legendary with their insight.

The trait of cloud flames is propagation. Its ability is multiplying and expanding, most cloud users commonly use a combo of cloning and growth. Coating weapons with cloud flames is also a regular sight as they can be used to strengthen an attack depending on the purity of the flame - same with the other flames. The role of the cloud is “to be the aloof, drifting cloud that protects the family from an independent standpoint, and whom nothing can ever bind.”

Adriano’s weapon of choice is a blowgun. It looks suspiciously ordinary — a thin, rounded wooden stick about half the length of a flute — and has a pipe so small that you have to squint to see the opening. While it is incompatible with darts, it is ideal for projecting hard, concentrated flames at high speeds. If imbued with cloud flames it can grow longer and form additional extension pipes to project in several directions, but as it is it is the perfect length for scratching that sweet spot on his back.

✽ ANIMAL FAMILIAR
                                                • ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

Peanut is a parrot, a Pohnpeii lorikeet to be specific. Perhaps even more proud than Adriano, she refuses to perch on his shoulder, and will only alight on his finger or his freshest injuries. (She seems to enjoy sitting pirate-style on the shoulders of others, however.) The two share a relationship comparable to that of a big sister and her little brother, arguments and physical confrontations not exempt. Like any good parrot Peanut can mimic words. Peanut also has the remarkable ability of recognizing the most inappropriate words to say in any given scenario and promptly relaying them; unfortunately for Adriano, this talent has earned him only dirty looks. Despite their unconventional relationship, when in battle the two move with a fluidity that can only be achieved between a seasoned exorcist and his familiar.

✽ MAIN ABILITY

fuochi d'artificio, fireworks
                                                  Adriano uses his blowgun to fire flames in his most basic attack. The strength of the projectile depends on the breath left in his lungs--as a result, effectiveness tends to decrease as he becomes more fatigued. He can vary the size of his blowgun's pipe to alter the hardness and sizes of the flames. (The larger the pipe, the larger the flames, and the softer they are too.) The name of the attack comes from Adriano's ability to blow large, constant flames when the pipe is the largest it can get; of course, the flames are too soft to do any damage, but it makes for a pretty display.

gioco di calcio, soccer game
                                                  Focusing his flames towards his feet, Adriano can form a sphere of flame by lifting his leg to mimic the bouncing of a ball. The longer he 'charges' this way, the larger the ball of flames gets, much like the formation of a snowball. Using cloud flames: upon release they can increase in number and size depending on distance travelled; if enough force remains after a flame hits, it can propogate and engulf its target. Using sky flames: the entire process of flame formation and release are quicker by threefold, and due to the increased speed the force upon impact is stronger. The cons of this ability? If the ball of flames hits anywhere besides his lower body, then the flame dissipates and does some backfire damage.

✽ SUB-ABILITIES

alimentare la fiamma, feeding flames
                                                  By absorbing Adriano’s cloud flames for growth and his sky flames for strength, Peanut undergoes a transformation into a creature that largely resembles a phoenix. She grows to a bit over six feet and her wingspan varies depending on the amount of flames infused. A recently developed ability, Adriano has yet to properly learn how to ride Peanut when flying; although some progress was made (he can keep his balance for about five seconds before falling into a thorny bush or a tree), it was cut short due to the consequences of the Acquarone match. However, sustaining a human-sized bird doesn’t come without a cost—by the time Peanut has fully fledged, Adriano will have broken a sweat and will have become lightheaded. If his flames are depleted too quickly, there is a high probability of passing out.

intuito, insight
                                                  Instead of channeling sky flames outwards, Adriano contains them and concentrates them towards his eyes, turning them an orange color. For a brief amount of time he can vividly spot weak points on his opponents (although it may take longer to notice when they are better guarded). Inevitably after he uses this ability, tears will fall from his eyes due to the heat. If maintained for too long then intuito can result in temporary blindness for up to a day. Adriano uses this passive ability often, so he always has a pack of tissues on hand.

User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《 to that place we shall go

✽ TALENTS

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ ...soccer?
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ piano (rusty sightreading, nothing from memory)
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ making perfect ramen/curry
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ sleeping through multiple alarms
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ knowing where animals like to be petted best (using intuito)
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ three-legged races?

✽ OTHER

Adriano's fighting style relies heavily on his legs, in both speed and strength. His arms are used primarily for defense although he tends to be more aggressive in his approach. However,
                                                  'aggressive' does not necessarily translate to 'thoughtless' -- he strategizes while he fights and makes use of surroundings if he can. Without a weapon he is not too hindered, because his blowgun is only used in one of his abilities. Adriano will prefer to fight alone 99% of the time and tends not to work well in groups (the incompetence of others is always a potential weakness), but depending on the situation he can sacrifice his pride and become a begrudging team player, less begrudging if he is the one giving orders.

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《quote here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut pharetra aliquam vulputate. Fusce ultrices dignissim est commodo rutrum. Aliquam erat volutpat. Aliquam vitae justo vel turpis adipiscing vehicula in vitae magna. Suspendisse vel augue at justo tincidunt dictum. Suspendisse viverra, augue et feugiat commodo, orci ante sollicitudin purus, non egestas mauris augue vel risus. Curabitur ornare rutrum erat sit amet imperdiet. Aliquam magna turpis, hendrerit vel eros ut, commodo tincidunt lacus. Phasellus suscipit nisl commodo, vestibulum erat ut, imperdiet libero. Nullam vitae aliquam sem, nec vehicula sapien. Sed auctor erat vel odio tincidunt, non sagittis arcu iaculis. Nam hendrerit eleifend erat. Nullam odio dolor, fermentum non euismod in, tincidunt ut sem. Sed tincidunt convallis odio vitae porttitor. Suspendisse lacus risus, sagittis ac turpis in, consectetur posuere lacus.

Aliquam porta massa sit amet lorem dapibus consequat. Aenean consequat imperdiet hendrerit. Praesent nec lobortis dolor. Proin tincidunt tellus at nunc rutrum dapibus ac malesuada nisi. Morbi volutpat dictum convallis. Aliquam erat volutpat. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Nam condimentum dignissim justo, a tristique quam accumsan non. Sed nec neque nec ante convallis aliquam in nec dolor. Mauris orci nulla, dignissim id tortor eget, pellentesque faucibus neque. Aenean dignissim, odio semper bibendum laoreet, velit risus dignissim nunc, ac malesuada odio diam sit amet magna. Curabitur varius leo et congue porta. Etiam semper neque quis enim euismod, vitae vehicula augue molestie. Nullam congue vitae metus vel eleifend. Donec consectetur est quis orci convallis ultricies. Nullam volutpat dolor sit amet libero viverra, ut fringilla sem eleifend.

User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《quote here

add three 100x100 icons and your username somewhere here. if you are using a chart, put it here if you like - or put it up above the relationships, whatever you like. also, you do not have to use this format, feel free to make up your own ♥

i know karma's a b***h but i must have killed someone in a past life to be breathing the same air as you right now.
                                                  let me show you the door.
                                                  don't make eye contact with me.
                                                  i can deal...for the time being.
                                                  you're chill. stay that way.
                                                  you're probably annoying but somehow i can overlook that and even enjoy your company.
                                                  you give me hope for humanity!

i wouldn't see myself with you even if you got plastic surgery and inherited a billion bucks.
                                                  in your dreams, in my nightmares, maybe it could happen.
                                                  eh, don't think so.
                                                  we could be a thing.
                                                  i think we're a thing.
                                                  d'you want to be a thing? with me? maybe? please?
                                                  ...is it humanly possible to feel this way?

i like girls.
                                                  i like girls..
                                                  i like girls...
                                                  i like girls...?
                                                  you must be a girl.
                                                  uh...wait...huh?
                                                  what is going on

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash