Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Genius

▆ ▇ █〖★〗〖☀〗〖☽〗ℑ cσϑℓ∂ ℓɩʄʈ ץσϑ ϑφ ☀ ℑ cσϑℓ∂ sɧσω ץσϑ ωɧαʈ ץσϑ ωαɳɳα sℯℯ
                      Λɴם тαкє ʏou wнєʀє ʏou wαɴɴα вє ✩ You couʟם вє ϻʏ ʟucк
                                ΣѴΣN ℑℱ ҬӇΣ ϨҜѰ ℑϨ ℱѦℒℒℑNG ⅮOϢN ✦ ℑ ҜNOϢ ҬӇѦҬ ϢΣ❜ℒℒ ℬΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ
                                          ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ

User Image
BEAUREGARD STIRLING HUGHES
Bartender
▬•••▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••▬

Color 1: #92000A
Color 2: #CC0000
Color 3: #646F5E

Sparkly Genius

User Image
                                ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

G E N E R A L ★ I N F O R M A T I O N

Name
                                  tab tab Beauregard Stirling Hughes
                                  ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

Nicknames & Aliases
                                  tab tab Everyone calls him Beau. He also gets Hughes, and sometimes 'Gard.

Birthday
                                  tab tab Winter Twenty-Sixth

Parents
                                  tab tab Eros x Lisa-Anne Hughes

Sexuality
                                  tab tab Demisexual

A T ★ F I R S T ★ G L A N C E

Race
                                  tab tab Demigod; American

Hair
                                  tab tab Intense Red

Eyes
                                  tab tab Red

Height
                                  tab tab Five feet, Ten inches

Weight
                                  tab tab One Hundred and Seventy-Five Pounds

Build
                                  tab tab Athletic, toned but not bulgy.

Physical Traits
                                  tab tab A crown on his left pelvic bone.

W H A T ★ I ★ D O

Occupation
                                  tab tab Bartender

Residence
                                  tab tab Tavern Room Three

Powers
                                  tab tab ★ Handsome Appearance
                                  tab tab ★ Ability to charm specially made darts to make others fall in love (See extra information)
                                  tab tab ★ Ability to sense romantic feelings in others (unless about himself)
                                  tab tab ★ Enhanced Speed and Jumping Ability
                                  tab tab ★ High resistance to Charmspeak

Sparkly Genius

User Image
                                ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

R E L A T I O N S H I P ★ S T A T U S

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab tab ღ↻↻ღ→ Single
                                  tab tab tab tab ❤❤→ Name; age; ♀ ♂; role; Anniversary

F A M I L Y ★ H I S T O R Y

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image

tab tab tab tab 〖→ F A T H E R
                                  tab tab tab tab tab tab Eros; Ageless; God
                                  tab tab tab tab 〖→ M O T H E R
                                  tab tab tab tab tab tab Lisa-Ann Hughes-Robinson; 47; Alive
                                  tab tab tab tab 〖→ R O L E
                                  tab tab tab tab tab tab Nathan Robinson; 40; Alive
                                  tab tab tab tab 〖→ H A L F - S I S T E R
                                  tab tab tab tab tab tab Harley Hughes-Robinson; Thirteen; Alive

Sparkly Genius

User Image
                                ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Eccentric | Remorseful
                                  tab tab Eccentric may be the nicest way to describe Beau's state of mind. Thinking it is his responsibility to ensure the happiness of those around him by pushing the people whom he feels would be best together, together. To the point that he puts on a costume and runs across the tops of buildings to shoot them with love darts. His sense of style might also be called eccentric. However, any time he knows he's done something wrong. Like, any kind of wrong. From saying the wrong thing, to hitting the wrong person with a dart, he immediately feels horrible. He also tends to run away and apologize later. But he does feel it right away.

Innocent | Impulsive
                                  tab tab Always the one with pure motives, Beau is one of the most innocent minded people one could ever meet. While he does want people to come together, he wants the cute; the holding hands, a quick peck on the cheek. Those are the extent of his fantasies. The epitome of trustworthiness, he would never even consider gossiping about anyone, whether he were friends with them or not. He tends to act without thinking, though, and often finds himself in trouble of some kind, simply by accident. Leaving him in need of apologizing. It does make him seem a little scatterbrained, as he will be in the middle of doing something and then distracted with the idea of something else. This is most likely how he hits the wrong people with love darts.

Enthusiastic | Disorganized
                                  tab tab About his job, his family, food, life in general. He has an intense passion for anything he puts his mind to, and he can become so filled with it, that he can freak out. He doesn't freak out in a bad way, just an intense burst of emotion, for whichever way he feels about a subject. If something bothers him, it can turn into a rant. If he is overjoyed about something, he becomes very loud and excited. It is not uncommon for him to lose something. He has bought more headphones than he can count, just to find an old pair in a book, or his cutlery drawer. He will often discover once he reaches work that his shirt is on backwards. He will put his reading glasses down, then not be able to find them again.

Insecure | Caring
                                  tab tab It isn't so much as to what the general populace thinks of him, it's about a special someone. Not that he has one, which is the cause of his insecurity. "What if he can't find someone to love him? What if he's not good enough for them, when he does find someone? What if they leave?" Those are some of the thoughts that go through the young man's mind. It doesn't matter if his friends tell him he's awesome, or adorable. He's still single, and it freaks him out. He is a very caring soul, and no matter if you are his sister, or a stranger, you receive the same warm attitude, and helpfulness. He'll be the first to volunteer for something dangerous, just so nobody else would have to get hurt.

O T H E R ★ T R A I T S

Quirks
                                  tab tab ★ Tends to ship the islanders, saying they're meant to be together.
                                  tab tab ★ Sneaks around the city, trying to force his couples together. (He thinks he is a hero.)
                                  tab tab ★ Cracks his fingers in tandem when nervous
                                  tab tab ★ Hums to himself whilst doing almost everything

Voice
                                  tab tab Jason (True Blood)

H I S T O R Y

Health issues
                                  tab tab Needs reading glasses (+2.00). Prone to nosebleeds in less than innocent situations.

Secrets
                                  tab tab He's never had a first kiss, let alone a girlfriend. He hasn't sense anyone who felt deeply enough about him, and so he has rejected the offers he has gotten.

Biography
                                  tab tab When Lisa-Ann became pregnant with her son, she had to find a way to tell her casual boyfriend about it. She invited him over for dinner, a meal cooked by herself. However she accidentally knocked a candle over and lit the tablecloth on fire as he was knocking at the door. He ran in to her putting out the fire, sobbing. "I JUS' WANTED A NICE QUIET DINNER AND AND I'M PREGNANT. AND IT'S A BOY. AND HE'S YO' CHILD." Not how she had planned to tell him. Nor was his reaction something she had expected. Because he looked at her, and chuckled, then started laughing.

He laughed at the pregnant woman. Not a smart idea.

After dodging the apple she threw at him, he stopped laughing, an odd chuckle slipping in here and there as he began to explain. He literally told her oops. That being the God of love, it comes with some advantages, and gestured to his man parts. Another apple. He laughed again, insisting he really was the God of Love, Eros. Not Brad Simmons as he had led her to believe. And while she started to rage, saying that of all the crappy excuses, he shimmied a little, and his wings popped out of his back. Leaving poor Lisa-Ann stupefied. She had to examine his wings, poke his back where they came out. He told her that her baby would be special, though he couldn't say for sure what he would be able to do - he wasn't an oracle! She went from being outraged, to an enhanced glow while she rubbed her slowly growing belly, even when he told her he couldn't stay with her. He explained that there was a place for children of the Gods, where their son would be safe, from anything. Or even the safety of other people. She accepted it, kept the directions, and watched her baby boy come into the world.

Beau grew up being told he was the son of the God of Love, looking up things about his father, thinking he was the coolest thing ever. He helped people fall in love! He didn't really pay attention to the bits that he mostly just caused lust to well up in people's hearts. Not to the other kids thinking he was crazy, running around telling people his father was a God. The point where his mother knew she had to take him away was when he was ten years old. He started throwing crudely made arrows at people, running home crying when people got angry with him. He didn't understand why he wasn't just like his dad, people were supposed to fall in love, not chase him. For the safety of other people, the two moved to Asfalis Isle.

He thrived in a place where there were people who believed that his father was Eros, and he had some aunts and uncles, that were maw-maw Aphrodite's children. They weren't super thrilled with him calling them aunts and uncles, but he was so earnest they couldn't help but like him. Until he started to be able to sense people's affections for others. And started shooting people with real arrows, though he blunted the ends just in case it still didn't work. He was given a very stern talking to by an Aunty, who told him about special darts he could make, that would work like his dad's arrows. She showed him how to make them, though he wasn't very good at it.

His momma sometimes had a hard time dealing with her hyperactive son, and to this day, Beau insists it was his father whom intervened. How else would a secretary meet a carpenter? That is exactly what happened, Lisa-Ann just bumped into Nathan Robinson leaving work one day. He was the son of a muse, and he swept her off her feet. Not much later, they were married, and Beau had a baby sister.

When Beau was twenty, he thought it best to move out on his own, to give his mom and step-dad their own space. Not that he didn't get along with his step-dad, he thought he was great. But he needed his own space, and Harley cried her little six year old eyes out. Even though he didn't move that far away, and promised to visit every day - which he still keeps.

It was around that time that he decided Asfalis needed more love on her shores. He made himself a little costume, and befriended the blacksmith to do the heavy lifting on his darts, only adding the finishing touches himself. He then set about attempting to put together the people he thought were the best fit. Although, it doesn't always work out how he plans...

Sparkly Genius

User Image
                                  ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ
                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

F A V O R I T E S

Food
                                    tab tab Shrimp Gumbo

Color
                                    tab tab Teal

Gift
                                    tab tab Anything he constantly loses

Animal
                                    tab tab Dogs

Season
                                    tab tab Summer

P E R S O N A L ★ P R E F E R E N C E S

Hobbies
                                    tab tab ★ Playing Guitar and Singing "Not only love songs, though I do have a thing for 'em."
                                    tab tab ★ Creating New Drinks for the Tavern "They're all love themed, a' course!"
                                    tab tab ★ Cooking "Ya know, nothin's better than a home cooked meal. 'Specially spicy ones."
                                    tab tab ★ Drawing "It's somethin' I did with my momma as a kid, it kinda stuck with me."

Marriage Requirements
                                    tab tab ★ Declare your love for him
                                    tab tab ★ Assist him in his "hero"-thing
                                    tab tab ★ Go to the Firefly Festival together at least twice.
                                    tab tab ★ Ensure his mother and sister love you too

S T U F F ★ A N D ★ T H I N G S

Loves
                                        tab tab ★ Eating "Nothin' is better than a full belly."
                                        tab tab ★ Playing Guitar "Music. It reaches so many people, and is so calming."
                                        tab tab ★ Dogs "So adorable, and loyal, and I just want to hug them all~!"
                                        tab tab ★ His Powers "How many people can say they can shoot folks with darts and not get in trouble? Well...not the really bad jail kind."
                                        tab tab ★ Love "Not that I've been in love, ever. But watching other people...it's so sweet~! It's why I do what I do."
                                        tab tab ★ Summer "It feels the most like my childhood."

tab tab ★ Alcohol "Not exactly drinking it, but when I make drinks, they're just so pretty."
                                        tab tab ★ Exercise "Not the normal, training kind, exactly. But sports? I like doing stuff with folks."
                                        tab tab ★ Walks at Night "Somethin' about 'em just clears my head."
                                        tab tab ★ Poetry "I have a bunch 'a books, I don't just like love ones, I like funny ones too."

Neutral
                                        tab tab ★ Video Games "Harley loves 'em, but I can't get into 'em. Not in the world we live in."
                                        tab tab ★ His Dad "I think my dad is the coolest, but...I mean, my momma had a hard time lookin' after me alone. I don't know how to explain how I feel about him..."
                                        tab tab ★ Tidying "I know I need to. I'd lose stuff less. But...ehh. I have more important things to do."

Dislikes
                                        tab tab ★ Training "Why do I need to practice swingin' a sword? I can use a bow...sorta. I'm a lover, not a fighter!"
                                        tab tab ★ Cigarette Smoke "It makes my throat itchy, and is kinda of stinky. I tried it once. Didn't like it."
                                        tab tab ★ The Fact he is Really Loud "It's not somethin' I'm proud of. But I learned it from my momma."
                                        tab tab ★ Oranges "The only food I won't eat, in any form. Except in chocolate. Because...chocolate."

Hates
                                        tab tab ★ Being so Disorganized "Do ya know how much money I spend buyin' things I lost? Too much!"
                                        tab tab ★ Casual Flings "What even is that? How can ya even...ya know. With someone ya don't really know!? Augh! WHERE ARE YOUR FEELINGS?"
                                        tab tab ★ Snakes "They freak me out. That is all."

Fears
                                        tab tab ★ Never Finding True Love "I won't settle for just the regular kind, it has to be real! But...what if nobody loves me like that?"
                                        tab tab ★ Totally screwing up people's lives "What if I ruin a relationship by accident!? I don't think I could live with myself."

Sparkly Genius

User Image
                                  ϢΣ❜ℛΣ ϨѦℱΣ ѦNⅮ ϨOUNⅮ
                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

M Y ★ S O N G

I Choose You
                                    tab tab Sara Bareilles

P H O T O ★ A L B U M

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••▬

M I S C E L L A N E O U S

Information
                                    tab tab His darts only need him in the last stages of crafting. Because he isn't entirely handy at making them, he gets them made and just appears at the end. They aren't as effective as if he created them himself. He has darts like a dart board, and blow darts. The dart-darts are more effective, but shorter distance. In general, he uses the blow darts. Even though his aim is horrible. If he doesn't have one hundred percent concentration, the dart does what it wants.

His singing voice - Max Schneider

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff