xxJust the ears

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
    User Image

P A S T

I've always been a trouble maker, you should know that. I was a permanent trick-or-treater in my past life, a child forever. I worked for a man known as Oogie Boogie, and I was like a secret little leader. Lock was convinced he was in charge, but I was the girl. The girls are always right, and I kept us together. We all lost to Jack, but then things changed. The curse hit, and we got thrown into the real world. Now, I'm a beautiful woman. I've retained my personality, but my actions are very different now. I entertain men now, and the odd woman. I snag a few little treats from those I work for, though the man that was once Boogie is still my boss, and I make enough money to survive for many life times. Not that I really need to though, I come from a rich family in this world.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Mischievous is the word most people use for me. People think I'm a moron, but I have a secret: I'm incredibly intelligent. It helps me for people to underestimate my intelligence, makes it easier for me to take advantage of them. I act rather childishly at times, but there is so much more to me. Most people know that I'm a seductive woman. I love to flirt, and I draw men in with just a few words or actions. It's fun, quite entertaining actually.

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
    User Image

Relationships

xxLogan Oogie
                    Also known as Lo, Boss man, or Logie. I know he hates it, but it's so much fun to push his buttons. He's my boss, but I'm such a good little money magnet I don't think he could fire me. I drag him around to do things, like dance and party just to bother him and enjoy myself. Besides, he's hot.

xxVanessa Monroe Ursula
                    One of my closest friends. She's amazing, most of the time. We work well together for flirting and stuff, we can clear a path in a club in seconds, but she treats me like a moron. If only she knew.

xxMaleficent Diana La Morte Maleficent
                    Also known as Mal, Mally, Boss Lady, and Dragon Lady. She's got a temper, but most of the time she's just a good friend. A little stuck up, and extremely touchy about those rules of hers, but a friend and sometimes boss all the same.

xxAaln Fisher Hook
                    He does a lot of my tattoos, but I tend to be drunk when I get them. Wish he wouldn't do them when I'm drunk, then again, I can be extremely persuasive.

xxEric Deanne Prince Eric
                    We had, a little, ahem, affair a while back, when he had a wife. Brief, but I guess he still hasn't gotten over it. But man was he fun, when she wasn't around that is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff