a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image
but if I fall for you, I'll never recover
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

xx b a s i cx i n f o r m a t i o n
                                              User Image
                                                    【♔】x FULL NAME..
                                                      Sawyer Kasey Daniels

【♔】x NICKNAME..
                                                      None

【♔】x CODENAME..
                                                      Grizzly

【♔】x GENDER..
                                                      Male

【♔】x AGE..
                                                      Thirty

【♔】x SEXUALITY..
                                                      Heterosexual

【♔】x HEIGHT..
                                                      Six Feet One Inch

【♔】x WEIGHT..
                                                      One Hundred Eighty-Five Pounds

【♔】x TATTOOS..
                                                      None

【♔】x PIERCINGS..
                                                      None

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image
if I fall for you, I'll never be the same
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

xx l i k e s , x d i s l i k e s , x a n d x f e a r s
                                                    【♔】x Working out/Training:: I like to stay active and it keeps me busy.

【♔】x Running :: I know its basically the same thing as working out, but it also helps me clear my head.

【♔】x Sports :: Typical guy thing, right? I like playing them better than watching them.

【♔】x Take Out :: I hate cooking, and I'm horrible at cooking, so take out is basically the best thing ever invented

【♔】x Traveling :: Its interesting and there's always something new to see and experience.

DISLIKES
                                                    【♔】x Deep Water :: I'm sure you could probably guess why.

【♔】x Lying To My Family :: I can't blame it on the job, because I could tell them what it is I do, but I feel like they're safer not knowing. So as much as I don't like lying to them, I keep doing it.

【♔】x Bees :: Unfortunately, I'm allergic.

【♔】x Golf :: Its probably the one sport I don't like. Its just so boring. How do people actually enjoy it?

【♔】x Sushi :: Its gross, okay? The thought of eating raw fish is nasty.

FEARS
                                                    【♔】x Drowning :: I nearly drown when I was around twelve. I'm fine in shallower water, but once the water gets up to around my armpits I can't go any farther.

【♔】x My Family Getting Hurt Because of Me :: Its part of the reason I keep them in the dark about what I do. If any of them got hurt because of me I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

【♔】x Rats/Mice :: I don't like the way they scurry or their tails or just anything about them. They freak me out.

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image
I really wanna love somebody

xx p e r s o n a l i t y x a n d x b i o g r a p h y
                                                    PERSONALITY
                                                    【♔】→x I'd say I'm a very reliable guy. You can count on me to get the job done and do it properly. I'm also very loyal and respectful. Unless of course you disrespect me or someone I cares about. Then you get nothing from me. I also try to be as honest as I can. Of course, that's not always possible. If I lie I either have to or I have a very good reason for it. I can be blunt sometimes, but generally I try to be gentle with the way I tell people things. I'm a pretty easy-going guy and it takes a lot to push my buttons, unless you know the right ones to push. I'm very protective of my family and the people I cares about.

BIOGRAPHY
                                                    【♔】→x I grew up in Brooklyn, was raised by a single mother, and was the oldest of five kids. Our father, a firefighter, was killed on the job. He was in a burning building trying to get a kid's kitten out when a couple of burning beams fell on him. As he lay there, unable to move, more debris fell on to him. By the time some of the other firefighters got to him and pulled him out he was dead. That happened when I was thirteen. After that I stepped up and did whatever I could to help my mother raise four other kids. My mother worked multiple jobs while I did my best to take care of my siblings. Our next door neighbor helped out when she could as well.

For a while I had debated whether I should go to college or not, but finally decided I would go. With my youngest sibling now twelve, my family didn't need me around so much anymore. They could pretty much take care of themselves. This turned out to be easier for me to think than to believe. I decided on a college close to home so that I could just commute rather than living on campus. It turned out to be a good decision too. During my sophomore year of college my mother was hit and killed by a drunk driver. The loss was devastating to everyone in the family, but I did my best to stay strong for my brothers and sisters. I became the legal guardians of the youngest kids and cut back on how many classes I took in order to pick up another job. Maggie, the second oldest, got a job as well. The twins, Jacob and Matt, weren't old enough to get jobs yet, and neither was Olivia.

Things were always rough, but we all managed to get by. After college I started my job at the CIA. Maggie went to college and became a nurse. Jacob and Matt opened a restaurant together. Jacob did the finances and Matt was the chef. Olivia pursued her passion and became a photographer. I'm the only one of my family that didn't settle down with a special someone. Between caring for my family and working my butt off at the agency I don't have much time for relationships. I doesn't really mind though. What's important to me are my friends and family, and my job.

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image
Relationships::

█████████XXXFULL NAME
          XXrelationship (ie. accquaintence, friend, best friend, frenemy, enemy, arch nemesis, lover, girlfriend/boyfriend, etc.)
            XXextra info

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
POST LAYOUT

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200