Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

"I stopped wishing a long time ago. Wishes are nothing more than mere whispers of your heart's desires. These whispers fade; dissapating into the air like a thin mist. You do not whisper nor murmur your passions; the things that fuel you. You scream them, you yell at the very top of your lungs. You boom these beautiful dreams out louder and louder until you feel the very Earth tremble beneath your feet. Only then; when the callous skin of the world shudders to your demands; can you be sure you've been heard. And then you fight until you get exactly what you dream of. That is exactly what I plan to do."

Beloved Sex Symbol

.Azaleah. User Image
WEareLOST-----------LOSTweAREFear cannot touch one who has forgotten its embrace.

moveyourbodywhenthesunlightdies{s є e -мe.}
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
AndperhapsherGREATESTmistakewasfallingmadlyinLOVEwithaplacecalledtheDREADSometimes, with a rush of wind I can feel the ghosts of fingers that may have once held my hands.
.GONEa g e;;
trulyWE’REallMADhere.. As old as the elder trees or as young as a freshly blooming flower---her age is undefined. She doesn't even know how old she is, and with the range of ancient creatures that bare skin glowing with an infants vibrancy, it's nearly impossible to guess a true age. Though, she does look to be around her younger twenties.
.GONEa e s t h e t i c s;;
trulyWE’REallMADhere..Ironic to the branches sprouting ever so elegantly from her head, Azaleah is shaped very much like a willow tree. She is thin and tall, with unusually long limbs. They give her a sort of awkward elegance to her build. Everything about her seemes to match a tree. She's got long, slender piano fingers and thin flat feet with oddly long toes that are often capable of picking things up with ease. Her skin is pale and faded much like a whitebark pine tree--though still holding a rustic, brownish tone. Her skin is muddled by light tan markings that etch themselves across her entire body. Twisting curls and odd symbols offer a tribal look to this otherwise pale being. The markings stretch along the entirety of her body, even splotching a bit of her face. Whether or not the symbols actually mean anything, is as just as much of a mystery as to how they got there. She just woke up with them. Her lips are a rusted pink, offering a warmth of color to her otherwise dulled skin. Her eyes, are a vibrant and entrancing green; the feature of this ever enchanting creature. Her eyes are wide and round with curiousity, fueled with the desire to learn and always searching for answers. Her hair is a rather pure white, another contrast from her muddled skin. But invading her snowy tresses are patches of pinks and purples, occasional splotches of yellow appear as well. And from the top of her head are the branches, there are two main branches sprouting from her head, spidering out to many smaller connected branches The branches have a thin white bark to them, often appearing to be peeling back to reveal its lively tan underbark. And while the majority of the branches themselves are barren, there are several leaves and flowers that have managed to blossom ever so beautifully.

Clothing wise, she wears the same thing she woke up in. It is a thin white dress that blows ever restlessly in the wind. Its soft texture offers her comfort, and is just enough to keep her warm on the cooler of nights. The dress has thin straps that cling lovingly to her shoulders, and the bottom of the dress stops just above her knees. No socks or shoes sheild her feet, nor does she have any gloves or a hat. However, she did stumble upon a stunning lavendar colored cloak that is just big enough to engulf her head in its massive hood and cover her entire body if she closed it. It is always draped upon her shoulders, often with the hood down. But if she is in a more populated area, she retreats into the darkness the hooded cloak offers; finding people often stare at her eyes otherwise.

.GONEo t h e r;;
trulyWE’REallMADhere..Upon her person she carries only one posession she actually woke up with; a golden locket. Though the locket is sealed and she cannot open it despite her hardest efforts to find out what's inside. It is the only thing in this world she feels a connection to, so far.

Beloved Sex Symbol

moveyourbodywhenthesunlightdies{∂ є f i и e -мe.}
AndperhapsherGREATESTmistakewasfallingmadlyinLOVEwithaplacecalledtheDREADI climbed to the top of the highest tree, just to gaze at the world.
.GONEm y - r o l e;;
trulyWE’REallMADhere.. Simply the green eye'd girl. For now.
.GONEp e r s o n a l i t y;;
trulyWE’REallMADhere..With the short amount of time she's had to spend in the Dread, little bits of personality have started to arise from within Azaleah. She's still very new to everything, including feelings and her own behaviors. Her reactions to things are unpredictable most of the time--especially new things. Though it's become rather common for her to face things with curiosity rather than fear or caution. She's like a developing child, wanting to learn and discover all the new things in this twisting, moving world around her. She's yet to experience any real danger, and because of that she's yet to experience fear as well. Fearlessly she trots around the world simply looking for answers as to who, or what she may be. She's learned not to ask questions to just anyone, for she's stumbled upon several unsavory characters in her short story of life so far. Without fear, without any reguard for danger really she seems reckless in the way she approaches things. She wants to learn more about parts of the world that most people would stray from--fear guiding them to a false sense of safety in a world where there is no true haven.

And while she knows she cannot trust most of the creatures wandering about the Dread, something within her feels as though she must present kindness outwardly. She smiles as anyone or anything that walks or slithers by her, and she tries her best to be polite in any situation where there is verbal or physical contact. She's learned that through kindness she gets at least a less negative reaction than if she weren't to use it. She's even met a few creatures of similar kindness, one who even offered her the lavendar cloak on a chilly night. And while she has not found one yet, she would not deny a friend. She wishes only to discover who she is, or at least once was. It's an odd desire, burning deep within her. It drives her through all of the Dread, wandering almost endlessly through out the wastelands and meadows. She doesn't even really know what exactly she's searching for. All she really knows is she's searching and she's determined to find whatever it is.

.GONEs t r e n g t h s;;
trulyWE’REallMADhere..
--- Whether or not its is coincidence or not, Azaleah seems to have a way with the Earthen elements of the Dread. She hasn't picked up too much on this strength, but she's noticed the flowers often sway in the way she's travelling; as if they're attemting to follow her. When sitting in the meadows she moves her hands about and the flowers follow the movements she makes. While she finds it rather amusing, she hasn't really delved too far into the abilities that she may have. She's content for now being able to create a ballet of flowers in a meadow, but she could do so much more if she tried.

--- Despite her willowy figure she's rather graceful. The strongest gust of wind doesn't knock her down, she instead moves with it. It almost seems to ripple right over her. She moves with the ground, shifting with the breeze and flowing about as if she were a leaf left to the mercy of the wind. She doesn't lose her balance often, nor does she trip, stumble or falter in her steps. Her bare feet are almost one with the ground, as if they're able to predict any sort of obstical before they reach it. She can walk with ease over rocky terrains and has no problem with heated ground, her feet are calloused and mostly immune to the pain the ground could inflict upon her. She can climb trees, rocks and hills with the energy of a caffine induced child.

--- Being lost offers one a lot of free time to explore in odder talents that most people might miss within themselves. While sitting up in a tree she plucked at a leaf and played with it. She folded the little leaf into a heart shape. Ever since that moment she's dabbled in the art of origami. She can fold paper into the prettiest of origami animals or flowers. She doesn't do it very often, but when she has a bit of free time you can find her sitting in a meadow, plucking away at leaves and grass, making things out of the materials around her. It's nothing major but perhaps her ability to create and her deft fingers will come in handy later on.

---

.GONEw e a k n e s s e s;;
trulyWE’REallMADhere..
--- Ever since her arrival in the Dread, Azaleah has been guided by nothing other than pure, chaotic recklessness. She has no fear to tug her back into sensible thinking, no concerns to keep her leashed to reality. More times than not, she has spoken or acted without much thought. She reacts purely based off of emotion and initial reaction. Unbound by fear, her reactions have often been thought of as offensive or negative when she means just the opposite. A gasp of curiosity can easily be thought of as a gasp of fear or disgust. She's gotten nasty glares and even yelled at for gawking and staring at a being--not because she finds it shocking, but rather interesting and enchanting. She's yet to really learn that most of the creatures wandering about the Dread aren't interested in being studied or observed at all--and this lack of knowledge could lead to some very bad situations.

---

---

Beloved Sex Symbol

moveyourbodywhenthesunlightdies{k n o w -мe.}
AndperhapsherGREATESTmistakewasfallingmadlyinLOVEwithaplacecalledtheDREADquote three

.GONEh o p e s;;
trulyWE’REallMADhere..A list or description of your characters hopes and dreams for themselves.
.GONEf e a r s;;
trulyWE’REallMADhere..A list or a description of your character’s fears – Be them deep, and dark or simple and common, everybody is afraid of something. ESPECIALLY when they don’t admit it.
.GONEh i s t o r y;;
trulyWE’REallMADhere..Now this – Is gonna be fun. We do not want a description or a time line. We want a minimum of three events written out as they happened through your character’s eyes. {ie – a short story detailing an important moment in your character’s life. Think of it as a flash back post you’d write up for dramatic effect.}

Each event is to be no longer than five paragraphs. The maximum number of events you can write about is six. If this is confusing to you – Ask Windy to clarify.

IF your character is a Newcomer - they don't need much of a history. You could in fact, just detail their waking up in the Dread, and maybe just a scene or two of them adjusting.

You do not need to include tidbits from your characters old life nor do you need to hint to it However, if you feel it vital - then you may.

IF you choose to skip this bit, PLEASE send me some role-playing samples.

Beloved Sex Symbol

moveyourbodywhenthesunlightdies{f i g h t -мe.}
AndperhapsherGREATESTmistakewasfallingmadlyinLOVEwithaplacecalledtheDREADquote four

.GONEw e a p o n. of. c h o i c e;;
trulyWE’REallMADhere..Most creatures in the Dread feel the need to carry any kind of weapon to protect themselves. This can range from knives, eccentric guns, weapons of their own design, to less conventional means.
Limit three per character.

.GONEm a g i k;;
trulyWE’REallMADhere..Not every Creature in the Dread has "Magik" in their blood, but some do. These powers can range from healing, to Glamour, to whatever it is you can think of. I do ask that if your character posses Magik, that you write in detail what it is they can, and cannot do with it. Every power must have it's limitations.
Limit three per character.

.GONEs p e c i a l i t y;
trulyWE’REallMADhere..Does your character know any skills that stand out above the crowd? Does he sew? Does she know how to speak the Flying Whales of the Kushar? Does he play an instrument? Can she use a sling shot with deadly aim? Or can they just run really fast? Let me know. It is very possible for a character not to have an spectacular skills or even everyday ones that might come in handy.
.GONEs e c o n d a r y. s k i l l s;;
trulyWE’REallMADhere..A list or description of other skills that might not wow any body, much less the Tsarina in Leo – But are still pretty neat.

Beloved Sex Symbol

moveyourbodywhenthesunlightdies{everything ELSE -мe.}
AndperhapsherGREATESTmistakewasfallingmadlyinLOVEwithaplacecalledtheDREADquote five

.GONEt h e m e. s o n g s;;
trulyWE’REallMADhere..Link(s) to at least one song that suites your character in one or another. This is a must, just because. ;DD

.GONEu n d e f i n e d;;
trulyWE’REallMADhere..Anything and everything you want to cover, that hasn't been.

Beloved Sex Symbol

moveyourbodywhenthesunlightdies||t h e .PUPPETEER.||
AndperhapsherGREATESTmistakewasfallingmadlyinLOVEwithaplacecalledtheDREADZ o m-bee-k a t

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff