Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Streaker

dnp.

Fashionable Streaker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

woahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoah

Artemis had been scrubbing her fingers raw for about fifteen minutes when she finally through the soap into her sink. She had been painting, feeling creative at three in the morning was something she was used to. So she had been painting for the past six hours. She completed the painting and noticed the blue color had completely stained her fingers. She sighed and walked into her bathroom.

Arte should have been used to this by now. She had been painting almost all her life. Yet there was something slightly infuriating about always scrubbing her hands raw whenever she was done painting. She let out an exasperated sigh and gave up. Looks like she would be going to work with blue fingers. Something most of her regulars were used to at the diner. She no longer had to explain that she was an artist. It was just something that they knew now. She spent the rest of the day cleaning up and running small errands. She gave herself enough time to get ready for work and see her lovely coworkers. Artemis really liked working with her friends, especially Carter and Zara. Arte thought for a moment if Niles was working today. She also reminded herself that she wanted to have him over for dinner this week.

Niles was Artemis’ little brother. He was an amazing guy who was just like their father. But Arte understood how Niles was always put in the shadow of Hercules. She didn’t like it and tried to help him out sometimes. It was her that gave the boss the good work on Niles. He had kept this part-time job the longest. She smiled as she raked her curls up as she got behind the wheel of her car. She got to work on time and basically began her shift.

Nothing happening but the usual dinner rush. She smiled and collected her tips. Be a good server, make your wages, pay for school and food. She watched as Thompson walked in. Someone she barely knew but felt drawn to him. He was someone that intrigued Arte. She was beginning to make her way over to him when Carter asked her to cover her tables. She looked at what was happening. She nodded as Sampson walked in. Poor Zara. That guy was a major dillweed. She watched Carter as she tore him apart. Artemis couldn’t help but smile while she did it. This was why Carter was her best friend. She gave Sampson a look that could kill. If he came back against Carter, Artemis wouldn’t be afraid to beat him to a pulp. She let out a sigh and made her way over to Thompson’s table.

”Hey Thompson, looks like you got caught in the rain. I hate when that happens. So what can I get for you?” She said smiling, holding her pad waiting for him to answer.

woahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoah

Fashionable Streaker

_______________________________________________

Emmeline Athena Greyson stood at the front of the classroom sipping her coffee. She was proud of how the room looked. It was clean and every desk held a small chocolate frog for her first years. She knew how scary the first few weeks were of school. It was not long ago that she was starting her and she was scared around her students. Now she was excited and ready for a new day. She grinned as she burned her tongue.

”Merlin’s beard that is some hot coffee!” She said out loud. She turned to hear a crashing as her derpy cat Fireball sitting on the top her book shelf. ”Fireball, I swear if you broke anything. I will send you to the Forbidden Forest!” She gathered up the fallen items and placed them back. Fireball meowed at her as he settled on top of the chest where she kept a boggart. She smiled as the first students began to stream in.

”Come in class! Welcome, welcome, welcome!” She said as the bright eyed, bushy tailed first years found their seats. As the last student sat down, Emme grinned. ”Welcome to your first lesson of Defense Against the Dark Arts. In this class you will learn how to protect yourself from, potions, spells, wizards, beasts, and objects that are meant to cause you harm. I will also show you some fun things along the way as well. Watch this.” Emme turned on her heel and in the middle of the room appeared a giant wooden soldier.

”Ducklifors!” Emme cried as she slashed her wand downward. A bright yellow jet of light shot out of her wand. It hit the wooden soldier and turned into a giant yellow duck. The first years began to laugh as Emme grinned. ”Now this spell you won't learn till third year transfiguration but I like to do it to make you all laugh. Now to tell you a little about me. My name is Emmeline Athena Greyson and yes, my brother is the Headmaster Greyson. I have been teaching this course for almost six years and I am from America. That is why I sound this way and if you ever have a problem and need to talk to someone, I am here for you. That door is always open.” Emme said pointing to her office door. ”Now let’s begin.”

Emme smiled and waved as her students left. She was so happy that they left with grins. She took a sip of her now cold coffee and frowned. She walked out of her room and made her way down to the Great Hall. She would eat quickly before preparing for another course. She also knew she would be done in enough time to watch the Quidditch try outs. She loved the sport and couldn't wait for the season to begin. She sat at the teacher’s table as she began to eat lunch. Grinning to herself.

______________________________________________________

who am I with? first years where am I? my classroom then Great Hall how am I feeling? excited

Fashionable Streaker

User Image

Delilah sat in Charms praying it would just end. She was tired doing the same spell over and over again. She was also starving. She had skipped lunch to finish her homework. She fixed her tie and her skirt. The bell rang and Delilah grabbed her bag. She pushed her way out of the room and began the walk towards Gryffindor tower.

She had a skip in her step as she reached the Fat Lady. She said the password and stepped into common room. She smiled and said hello to the few people she knew. She ran up to her dorm and dropped off her books. She walked back down the castle stairs into the Great Hall.

She stopped Lily and Remus. She smiled at the two of them. She took the sit next to Lily. She felt bad about her because she knew Lily had just lost Snape as a friend. He wasn't really Delilah's friend but he seemed nice to Lily. And a friend of Lily's was a friend of Delilah's.

Remus Lupin was also a friend too. She was really friends with all the marauders. She thought Sirius and Remus were the cutest of the four of them. She would never tell them that of course. She didn't want to ruin their friendship. She also knew that they would never like her. No one ever liked her. She had only snogged once. It was a bad experience. She couldn't even remember who it was.

"Hey guys. How were your classes?"
She asked them as she placed a food on her plate. She dug in while she waited for them. She enjoyed the dinners at Hogwarts. Her mother wasn't the best cook and this was the best food she ever ate. Delilah sat there thinking about everything that had happened in her life. She had almost lost her parents. Her father was stupid enough to start creating potions. Her mother warned him and warned him but one of them exploded.

Both adults almost died and the first thing her father said when he woke up in the hospital was, 'Does the potion work?' Then she watched her little brother break his leg while riding a muggle bike. She had told him to slow down she did. She had nothing against muggles but the crazy inventions they came up with.

Delilah shook her head and looked back up at her friends. She smiled before taking a sip of pumpkin juice. She was more of a butterbeer girl herself but pumpkin juice would do. She put her goblet back down and turned back to her food. She cut a piece of chicken before placing it in her mouth. She had received a letter a few days ago from her aunt. Asking her if she wanted to stay with during the summer holiday. Delilah really didn't have a chance to answer yet so she took out a piece of parchment and a quill from her bag.

She wrote quickly and a little sloppy. Telling her aunt she would love to spend a week or two there. Her aunt had asked about classes and of course boys. She responded best she could for the boys and told her all her classes were boring. Except Defense against the Dark Arts. She put in her final touches. Love to my family and thanks for the chocolate frog. She finished the letter and folded it up placed it back in her bag.

Delilah turned back to her dinner and waited for her friends to answer her. She didn't want to be rude and just start talking over them. So she was quiet. She laughed softly to herself and finished up what was left on her plate.

User Image

Fashionable Streaker

User Image

xxxxxx ∂elilah αmelia ∂avidsonxxxxxx

Delilah sat on the beach. Her surfboard in the sand next to her. It was kind of useless because anytime she got wet. She grew a tail and gills. She picked it up and placed it back in her old black jeep. She grabbed her bag and towel and carried them down to the sand. She dropped them on the sand. She took off her tank top and shorts. She threw her sunglasses and flip flops in her bag.

She pulled her hair out her clip. She dove into the water and felt her tail return. It was weird at first. She dove a little deeper and swam out farther and farther. She grew to love her tail and her power. She floated in the middle of the water and held out her hands. She created a small flame that grew a little larger as she stared at it. Then she put it out as a sea turtle cried out in pain. She swam to the sound and saw it's fin stuck under a rock.

She lifted the rock and helped the turtle swim away. She smiled as she swam and swam. She didn't know where the other girls were but she was enjoying herself. Then she remember that her idiot "perfect" brother was throwing a huge party at her parent's house tonight. She swam back to shore and crawled out of the water. She really couldn't walk with a fin. She quickly dried off her tail and felt her legs come back.

She pulled on her clothes and threw her wet hair up. She pulled out her phone and called her brother. No answer as always. She pulled up a blank text and filled in the name box. She texted Macey and Kylie.

To: Macey & Kylie
Reply: Hey. You two going to my brother's partay tonite? - Delilah

She sent the message and climbed into her jeep. She drove around town with her cloth top down. She smiled and sang along with the radio. She pulled into the cafe where she worked. She noticed her boss was late. It was okay for him to be late but not her. She dismissed the thought and walked in the back entrance.

"Hey Dane. How's breakfast coming? Anyone come in yet?" She said as she pulled on an apron. She placed the pen in her ear. The notebook in her front apron pocket. She leaned against the dirty counter and pulled out the cleaning rag. She made a swift movement cleaning the counter. Smiling as she did it. The bell above the door went off as the older man walked in. He was a regular. Recently divorced from his wife. He talked to Delilah about it over his regular cup of joe. Delilah just knew he need someone to talk to. He sat at the counter and order. She turned to face Dane. The cook behind in the kitchen.

"Mr. Cintron's order, Dane." She said rubbing her neck. Her neck had hurt from the morning's swim. Her tail made her physically tried. She grabbed the cup of coffee and the plate of eggs with two slices of bacon. She placed them in front of the man. She smiled at him."Thanks Delilah. You know we signed the papers last night." He said taking a sip of the coffee. Delilah nodded as she listened to the despaired man's story. "She said I was too boring. She told me I destroyed our marriage." He said placing his head in his hands. Delilah looked back at Dane. Who just shrugged. Delilah didn't know what to say. She was only a teenager.

User ImagexxxxxxUser Image

Fashionable Streaker

User Image

eanna awoke from her long slumber. She stretched before pushing the comforter off her body. She looked around her room. She quickly changed from her pajamas into her clothes for the day. She grabbed her phone from the charger and walked downstairs. Her parents were wealthy and she knew it but she didn't act that way. Her brother didn't either.

Her parents were currently in America visiting some business people. They were always gone. Dee just shook it off and walked into the large kitchen. She pulled out a bowl for cereal and a spoon. Pouring her favorite cereal Lucky Charms in followed by milk. She dug in. She half read the box as she ate. She was thinking about her new powers and her new tail. Getting wet would turn her into a mermaid. She thought it was cool. A little freaky but cool.

She could control water. She needed to swim but she had to make sure her brother got up first. She finished her breakfast and placed her dish in the dishwasher. She ran back upstairs and walked into her brother's room.

"Wake up Sammy!" She said slightly shaking her brother. He slept like a rock. He rolled over to his side. She just sighed and pulled the blanket off of him. "Sam!" He fell out of the bed and onto the floor. Instantly awake.

"I'm awake. I jumping in the shower. What are you doing today Dee?" He asked his twin. The two were best friends even if they didn't admit it. He scratched his head and made his bed. He probably go surfing today. He didn't know his sister was a mermaid and he wouldn't know. Deanna wanted to keep it a secret for as long as she could.

"I think going for a swim maybe a boat ride. By myself. Don't invite yourself." Deanna said with a slight laugh. "Shower, you smell bad." Deanna said leaving her brother's room. She grabbed her bag as she passed her room. She placed her phone in it and walked down to the beach. A five minute walk from her house. She dove in and felt the tail return. She smiled and swam into deep water.

Sam took a quick shower and pulled on fresh clothes. He ate some toast and settled on the couch watching TV. He pulled out his phone and looked for someone to text. He noticed the miss call from his mom. He disregarded the time difference and dialed her number.

"Hi Mom...Yes, we are fine...No, she isn't here...You just missed her...Don't worry...I love you too...Bye Mom." Sam said as he hung up the phone. He sighed as he thought of his ever traveling parents. It did damage on the twins. But the two had each others. Sam turned his attention back to the TV. Bored and looking for something to do.

out of cookies: the bottom icons are clothing.

User ImageUser Image

Fashionable Streaker

And be a simple kind of man. Be something you love and understand. Baby, be a simple kind of man. Oh won't you do this for me son, If you can?

Ronnie Van Sant’s voice floated through the speaker on Emmett Jackson Keller’s alarm clock as it turned on alerting him it was time to wake up. He moved his large hand over from under the blanket and pressed down on the black box. He opened his eyes and let out a yawn. He pushed the blanket off his shirtless form as he sat up and placed his feet on the ground. He ran his hands through his slightly long hair, trying to make look somewhat better as he heard the running of tiny feet. A smile crossed his face as the door to his room opened. A tiny blonde girl ran in, hugging his sweat pant covered legs.

”Mornin’ Daddy!” She smiled her toothy grin up at him. He smiled back as he scooped her up and walked out of his room. Her name was Phoebe Elizabeth Keller and she was the love of Emmett’s life. Nothing made him happier than this little girl. Her mother was out of the picture, having chosen a life of crime over her own daughter and Emmett but he couldn’t help but see it as a blessing. Now he got to spend extra time with his little pea.

”Mornin’ Pea. Did you sleep well?” He asked her as he carried her to the kitchen. The two lived in a two bedroom ranch style home, not far from Phoebe’s daycare center. If the little girl wasn’t there, she was at his mother’s house. Phoebe’s grandma loved her granddaughter but the woman still worked as well, so she would only take her on weekends and nights, if he worked a late shift. Sometimes she would pick the little girl up from the daycare center if Emmett was running late. The little girl nodded as he placed her down at the kitchen table. He pushed the chair in and moved to the cabinets. ”What are we having this morning before you come to work with me today?” He asked as he opened the cabinet that contained the different breakfast cereals.

”Fruity Pebbles!” She pointed the box out to him. Not like he didn’t know it, she either had this or cheerios in the morning. He smiled as he placed the box down. He grabbed her coloring book and crayons from the counter, where he left them last night and placed them in front of her. She mumbled a thank you and got to work on the piece she started the night before. He chuckled as he leaned down kissing the top of her head. She made him so happy. He got out a bowl for her and one for him as he poured the cereal in. He poured milk into it and placed the bowl in front of her.

”Eat, sweetie.” He said as she nodded. She started eating as he moved about the kitchen, packing snacks for her. It was father-daughter day at work and he knew that she would get hungry. She had inherited his appetite. He made himself a cup of coffee before joining her at the table. As the two ate, she told him about the princess movie she watched with Grandma and how she was excited to see where her daddy worked. He just nodded and smiled as he ate his cereal. After they finished and they cleaned up. She ran to go get ready. She was an independent little girl which he liked. Fearless and brave, but kind and caring as well. He quickly showered and got on his clothes for work. He knew she was ready as she sang loudly in her room. He packed the snacks and a few things to occupy her for the day as he finished up. He took her hand and the two walked out to his car. He bucketed her in her car seat and off to work they went.

He worked as a mechanic, one of the only things he was ever good at. He could tell what was wrong with a car with just a few looks. It was a talent he got from his grandfather who taught him nearly everything he knew about cars. He pulled in the employee parking. Took the bag of fun for Phoebe in his one hand and her tiny hand in the other. He headed inside and smiled at his fellow employees as Phoebe waved. He chuckled as he set the bag down and placed Phoebe on a chair. He looked around as he waited for the owner to say a few words about the day.

Fashionable Streaker

User Image
Elisa Sophia Davis ●
I don't want to be
Anything other than what I've been trying to be lately

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Elisa lied in bed with her eyes closed. Her alarm was blaring and all she wanted to do was sleep. She turned over in bed and slammed her hand on the top of the black box. She opened her eyes and pushed her comforter off of her. 'Ugh, my high school reunion is coming in a few days.' She thought to herself as she stumbled into her master bathroom. Her house was comfortable, two bed and two bathroom. Perfect for her and her son. She brushed her teeth and her hair quickly before walking into her four year old son's room. He was still asleep. She let out a sigh of relief and tiptoed out of his room. Now was probably the only time she could get her article done for the paper. She was almost finished with the article about the high school basketball teaming traveling out of state. The great thing about her job was she could work from home and only had to travel into the office maybe once or twice a week.

She made herself a cup of coffee and sat at her kitchen table. As she typed away on her laptop, she thought about all the people she was going to see again. Maybe her old friends or maybe the kids she used to make fun of. She wasn't proud of those days. Many of them were and still are. Nowadays, she really didn't have many friends. Just one or two she could call on. Maybe, this was her karma for all the bad things she had done or all the people she had hurt. She shook those thoughts out of her head as her son stumbled into the room. "Hi baby, are you hungry?" She asked him as he rubbed his eyes and nodded his head yes.

She took out a bowl and a spoon. Pouring in some Cheerios and some milk she placed it in front of her son. "Thanks mommy." He said as she put a cup of orange juice in front of him as well. "You're going to Grandma's for a couple of days remember." She said to him as she placed her coffee mug in sink. He nodded yes as he drank his juice. "She's gonna be here in a little while, okay? So why don't you go brush your teeth and I'll pack your bag." She said kissing his head. "Okay, mommy. Oh and mommy, don't forget to pack my army men and my pirate ship. Grandpa said we would play with them together." Greg said as he got down from his chair and started towards the bathroom."I won't." She smiled and cleaned up his mess. Just like his father. Oh, how she missed him.

xxxxxxxxxxxa few hours laterxxxxxxxxxxx

Elisa let out another sigh of relief as her mother pulled out of the driveway. Her son was off to her parents for the next couple days and she had the house to herself. She decided to clean and then after that she was going to change and head out for the night. Maybe go to a restaurant or more likely a bar. She smiled to herself as she turned on the radio and began to clean the house. It wasn't very dirty for two people but she always found something new to clean. It had kind of become her coping mechanism. Something bad happens clean. It was a motto she truly lived by.
She grabbed her supplies and went to work.

After scrubbing the house floor to ceiling, Elisa showered and changed into something decent to wear out. She threw on a black pencil skirt and a purple blouse. She let her hair dry naturally and wavy. She put on a little bit of makeup. She smiled at the reflection staring back at her as she grabbed her car keys. She got into her black Honda civic and headed to the nearest restaurant. She walked in and found the bar. She order a glass of wine and enjoy the company of strangers not bothering her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fashionable Streaker

CARA BELLE WILLIAMS.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

GET TO KNOW ME !
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

what is your race?
                                                      x cupid

how old are you?
                                                      x twenty-seven, well I appear that way.

sexuality?
                                                      x heterosexual

power(s)
                                                      x Active Powers -
                                                      Telekinesis: The ability to move objects as well as individuals with the mind.
                                                      Beaming: The ability to teleport from one's current location and instantly reappear at another location.
                                                      Remote Beaming: The ability to teleport another individual to or from another location with the mind.
                                                      Empathy: The ability to read and feel other people's emotions. This ability better enables them to guide and protect their charges.
                                                      Sensing: The ability to locate and find their mortal charges and any other magical beings anywhere in the world. Using their ring, a Cupid can also sense where a person displaced in time belongs, even if they didn't displace them and can return them there.

xRing's Powers -
                                                      Holograms: The ability to project light and energy based images of all shapes and sizes for a variety of effects and reasons.
                                                      Suggestion: The ability to implanting thoughts in an individual's mind; they can telepathically suggest to their charges to take a chance on love.
                                                      Time Travel: They can travel in time, but don't (or are not allowed to) manipulate the past. They tend to just use this power to teach lessons to an unwilling person. Changing things is possible.
                                                      Temporal Stasis: The ability to slow down time to the degree that they appear to be frozen in time, while causing that being and even others to be at normal speed, as well, for an indefinite period. Cupids can also use this power to slow down time to implant thoughts to charges to guide them in their paths.
                                                      Projection: The ability that allows its possessor to manipulate reality. This power is channeled through imagination, high level of emotions and will to let things happen. Cupids possess a limited form of this power.
                                                      Body Insertion: The ability to transport another living being across any distance and place him/her in another person's mind, combining the two.
                                                      Soul Absorption: The ability to absorb the souls of the dead.

relationship with the sisters?
                                                      x charges

personality?
                                                      xI guess I would say I am determined. I am caring and kind, being a believer that love is true and pure. I can get upset when my charges get their heart broken for I am trying to find them love. I am playful, loud, and hardworking. Usually not afraid to say what is on my mind. I can also be cocky at times, I mean I have been in the love business for two hundred some odd years. I am also a hopeless romantic for it is my job to be.

what is your current career?
                                                      x full-time cupid, part-time romantic novelist.

when is your birthday?
                                                      x february 14th

do you enjoy what you do?
                                                      xI love my job. For love is all you need and it is love that will keep us together. I mean helping people find their true love is good and it makes the world a much better place. Writing is just a passion I have picked up across the centuries.

Do you have any family?
                                                      x Well, no but I did at one time. To make a long story short, once I earned my ring I was never allowed to see them again. They have been dead a long time.

TIME FOR A HISTORY LESSON

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                        x Well, I was born on February 14, 1708 in Boston, Massachusetts when it was still under the British flag. I was to be the first born for my parents. A blacksmith and his wife, ready to start a family. Yet I didn't make through one day. After my mother gave birth to me, I died in the arms of my father not long after. Usually Cupids are not allowed to know our past but I begged my elder Cupid that trained me for about a decade so he showed me.

x Shortly after my death, my soul was saved by a Cupid Agent and I was taken to the Cupids' Temple. I was then a Cherub for about fifty years, flying around delivering messages.When I finally earned my ring and the chance to not appear as a baby flying around in a diaper. I was then told I was to be a Cupid, and to protect and cultivate love across the times.

x I have been a Cupid for almost 250 years now and I have seen it all. I have picked up a few hobbies and may have written some great love stories under false names. Yet when I was assigned the Charmed Ones I admit I got scared. It felt like I had my first charge again, the nervousness setting in. The Elder Cupids could trust me with the most powerful beings of good on the planet. I mean I won't let them down, I'm pretty good at my job.

LIFEONTHEHIGHWIRE

Fashionable Streaker

User Image

_____Being __deeply __ loved by __ someone gives __ you __ strength, __ while __loving someone__ deeply __ gives __ you __ courage __ ♥.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

ʗ ara opened her eyes as her alarm blared music in her ears. She quickly slammed her hand on the top of the alarm as she pushed her comforter off her body. She quickly sat up and rubbed her eyes. She threw her legs over the bed and stood up. She staggered into the bathroom and began her morning routine. Today was the day, she was going to begin with her new charges, the Charmed ones.

Usually she had about fifty charges at a time. Yet when she received her newest charges, she was told that these three were going to be it. She asked her elders why her and why only these threes. They just laughed at her and said she was going to have her work cut out for her. She just watched as they told her where she would be living and that she should start right away.

Cara quickly showered and walked back out into her apartment. She had to admit she loved the place they had set her up with. She pulled on some dark skinny jeans and a black blouse with a white ribbon going across the bottle on it. She pulled on a pair of black ankle height boots and walked back into her bathroom. She curled her hair and threw on some mascara.

After all the years, she has lived through and all the different people she has found love for. She found herself being a bit nervous and excited about this. The Charmed Ones were the most powerful beings of good in the universe. How could Cara find love for them if they were off kicking demon a** all the time? She knew that she could do it but it was going to take some time. Maybe a few broken hearts, well hopefully not too many.

Cara put on her ring. She grabbed her keys, phone, and purse. She turned off all the lights in the apartment and locked the door behind her. ’Well, now how do I let the girls now I am here and where the hell do I find them without them thinking I am a demon.’ Cara thought to herself as she walked out of her building. She knew tonight was one of the sister's birthdays, so maybe it was time for her to crash a party.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

_____Love __begins at __ home, __ and it __ is not __ how much __ we do __ but __ how much __ love __ we put __ into action __ ♥.

User Image

Fashionable Streaker

User Image

Chαяℓσttε Hεuяεux
xxxx
xxx
ℓaissεz ℓεs bons tεmps яouℓεr

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Charlotte was awake as soon as the birds began to sing. She wasn’t happy about it but she had an early cosmetology class she had to get to. She threw on a pair of black leggings and a pink hoodie. Slipping on her black flats, she grabbed her purse and her apron. She walked out of her third floor apartment and walked down the three flights of stairs rather quickly.

After stopping for a coffee, Lottie was ready to take on the day. A grin spread wide across her face indicated that she could not wait until she was done with today’s class and be scout free for a fun weekend. Well, that is what she hoped. Maybe she would get to see Jazz. Oh that man made her heart skip a beat. He was hotter than two goats in a pepper patch.

Her class was interesting for she learned about special effects makeup. It was a treat from their instructor for all making good grades last term. The lesson flew by as Charlotte zoomed out of there. She was ready to go argue with her incomparable cousin. He would not let her go to the Poison Apple. He would say it was too dangerous, or that she could get hit on. He was just worried about watching her. Charlotte loved the fact that he looked out for her, but she wanted to go.

After returning to the apartment building, Charlotte quickly ran up the three flights of stairs. Entering her pink, white, and gold apartment. She loved the color pink, she wore it almost every day. When she wasn’t seen in pink, she was seen in a shade of red or white. She pulled off her makeup apron and hung it up. She looked at the clock on her nightstand, checking her phone. Al had not answered one of her messages. It was time to take action. Charlotte ran back down the three flights and looked at Al’s door.

”AL! OPEN THE DOOR!” Lottie yelled through the door. She banged louder and louder until the door swung open. Her cousin was standing there looking not surprised to she her. Charlotte barged in, still yelling as she went. ”WHY CAN’T I GO TO THE BAR?” She yelled as Al closed the door behind him.

”Come on in, Lottie. It’s great to see you, cuz. How are you doing?” He said as she moved to the middle of the room. She was pacing in his apartment rattling off the things. He grabbed her hand and pulled onto the couch. Placing her next to him. ”Calm down, Lottie.” He said to the young Southern Belle as she looked at him with fire in her eyes.

”Al, I hate you. You won’t let me go out and have fun. I’m an adult.” She said punching him in the arm. He laughed lightly and rubbed his arm. Al could be so difficult sometimes and she knew why. He was upset at work, with all the fights breaking out. She would be able to help him if she could just get into the bar.

”Lottie, I know that but the guys at that place are pigs. I should know I am always throwing them out. Maybe one day.” He said placing his hand on her shoulder. He knew that this would piss her off a little. She hated when he acted like her father. He smiled as he stood up. ”Now, if you want you can go grocery shopping with me or go back to your apartment, Lottie.” He said walking over to his door and opening it.

Charlotte hopped up and looked at him. She frowned, crossed her arms across her chest and walked out. Al shook his head and close his door. She stuck out her tongue and walked back to the stairs. She didn’t mind climbing them when she had no bags. She smiled and ran up the stairs. When she returned to her room she took out all the ingredients to make beignets. She was going to try and get Jazz to see her. She smiled slyly to herself and began baking.

Lottie loved to bake. She found it therapeutic. When she was having a tough day or Al was being stupid. She walked away from her kitchen and turned on her Jim Buffet Pandora Station. As she danced and mixed, Margaritaville took away her problems. Charlotte hoped that Jazz was home. She was gonna need some powered sugar or her plan would fail.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Fashionable Streaker

xxxxUser Image

even flow, thoughts arrive like butterflies

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
λlcide ßête
the ßeast

User Image
      Alcide awoke with a pounding headache. He had a long night at the Poison Apple breaking up fight after fight. He knew that this happened every once and a while but it was killing him slowly. That is what he thought at least. Charlotte told him he was crazy for dealing with all these people. He knew she was right to a certain point but he really did love working there. He threw off the thin blanket and put his feet on the ground. He rubbed his eyes as he walked into the bathroom. He quickly showered and thought about what he was going to do today. He did not have work until later and he did have some errands to run.

He wrapped the towel around his body as he walked back into his living room. He quickly checked the messages on his phone. He saw he had four messages from Charlotte. She was pestering him about letting her into the bar. She was nineteen and the bar did allow eighteen year olds in but Charlotte’s father would kill him if he let Lottie into the Poison Apple. He quickly answered her back a no and shook his head. He pulled on a pair of blue jeans and a work shirt. He pulled on his work boots and walked back out into his living room. He turned on the small television and sat on his couch. He flipped though the channels as he heard a knock on his door. He let out a groan as he removed his body from the comfy couch.

”AL! OPEN THE DOOR!” Lottie yelled through the door. She banged louder as he opened it. She barged in, still yelling as she went. ”WHY CAN’T I GO TO THE BAR?” She yelled as he closed the door.

”Come on in, Lottie. It’s great to see you, cuz. How are you doing?” He said as he sat back down. She was pacing in his apartment rattling off the things. He grabbed her hand and pulled onto the couch. Placing her next to him. ”Calm down, Lottie” He said as the young Southern Belle looked at him with fire in her eyes.

”Al, I hate you. You won’t let me go out and have fun. I’m an adult.” She said punching him in the arm. He laughed lightly and rubbed his arm. He had taught her some moves. He just wanted her to be safe in this apartment building but being on the first floor and her on the third scared him sometimes.

”Lottie, I know that but the guys at that place are pigs. I should know I am always throwing them out. Maybe one day.” He said placing his hand on her shoulder. He knew that this would piss her off a little. She hated when he acted like her father. He smiled as he stood up. ”Now, if you want you can go grocery shopping with me or go back to your apartment, Lottie.” He said walking over to his door and opening it.

Charlotte hopped up and looked at him. She frowned, crossed her arms across her chest and walked out. Al shook his head and close his door. He walked back into his room and grabbed his wallet. He wondered who was working tonight. For all the complaining he did, he really did like working there. All the crap he put up with was going to be worth it in the end. He was going to have his bar, the beach, and the sun.

Al grabbed his car keys and cellphone. He was going to head out and get some groceries them come back. Then it was off to work. He locked his door behind him as he heard out. He drove to the local shop and bought the bare necessities. Charlotte usually left him food or he ordered take out.

He quickly checked out and drove back home. He looked at Jazz and Owen's door. He usually didn't have a problem with his neighbors, other than the barking and meowing sometimes. He didn't know how he felt about Jazz and Lottie. He knew that she liked him and he hope the boy knew that Al was watching him now. Oh, how wonderful the torture was going to be. He knew that the boy might be scared of him now.

Al walked back in the building and back into his room. He put away the groceries and looked at his phone. He noticed he still had about an hour before he had to be at work. He switch the TV back on and sat on his couch. The time quickly past and Al was out the door again. He got to The Poison Apple rather quickly. He smiled at his boss and clocked in. He began resupplying his bar and getting ready for the night ahead.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

whispering hands, gently lead him away

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas