Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
little-taeminnie

Flesh song? Hmm, not sure if I've heard that song.

So it's for this rp. The day before not the abusive one, right? Just wanna double check.

Yep for this rp. =)

russian winters's Partner

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
FemmeValentine

Sorry I went MIA for a while. Today has been an extremely emotionally taxing day and the stress from trying to meet the deadline for my math homework has gotten to me. Not to mention dad and I watched this movie where the family went through something pretty similar to what he and I did when we lost my mom. So, it's been a really emotional day and I just needed sometime to cry. Not even Supernatural could make me feel better. I had to force myself to go out and not wallow in my bed.all day

I'll try to get that Story bit up tomorrow. I really need to get my math done. I even contacted the head of the math department and am trying to set up a meeting regarding the crappy accommodations they give to people who suffer from the same math learning disability as me, how frustrating it's been, and to see if he's got another solution about something I can do so I don't fail this class and have to repeat it for a second time. This one class is holding me up from being able to transfer and go into my field of study. I've gotten all of my other basic classes done and taken quite a few electives to meet the hour requirement for my undergraduate degree.

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
little-taeminnie
FemmeValentine

Sorry I went MIA for a while. Today has been an extremely emotionally taxing day and the stress from trying to meet the deadline for my math homework has gotten to me. Not to mention dad and I watched this movie where the family went through something pretty similar to what he and I did when we lost my mom. So, it's been a really emotional day and I just needed sometime to cry. Not even Supernatural could make me feel better. I had to force myself to go out and not wallow in my bed.all day

I'll try to get that Story bit up tomorrow. I really need to get my math done. I even contacted the head of the math department and am trying to set up a meeting regarding the crappy accommodations they give to people who suffer from the same math learning disability as me, how frustrating it's been, and to see if he's got another solution about something I can do so I don't fail this class and have to repeat it for a second time. This one class is holding me up from being able to transfer and go into my field of study. I've gotten all of my other basic classes done and taken quite a few electives to meet the hour requirement for my undergraduate degree.

I was MIA almost all day pretty much too, so no worries. Super tired today for no apparent reason. e.e

That does sound like a mess. I really hope it all get's worked out, and I'm sorry that there doesn't seem to be anything I can do to help, if I can be of assistance if even just to be a mood booster, let me know! emotion_hug

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
FemmeValentine

You've been insanely helpful and I'm so glad we're friends.

I'll jump on that story segment tomorrow after class. I stayed up till 12 a.m. trying in vain to bump up my home work completion grade to no avail. The online program kept adding more problems anytime I'd mess up one problem or make me do a different topic if I couldn't master the topic I was currently doing. It was really stressful x . x
I sure hope that the head of the math department replies to my email by tomorrow morning or I'll hunt him down to talk about this. So sick of this one class stalling my progress towards my degree. As it is I have to go to graduate school so I'd like to finish college before I'm 40 or 50! If I swap to psychology then I have to endure statistics like Misery is dealing with ; w ; sounds horrid from the way she speak of it.

Hopefully my test tomorrow isn't as hard as the damn online homework.

Also! I hope TNT fixes its glitch about shorting me two Supernatural episodes. I realized that TNT skips episodes in the season so I'm seeing episodes I missed. Think I'll break down and buy the dvds of Supernatural xD It's a worth while investment!

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
little-taeminnie

You've been insanely helpful and I'm so glad we're friends.

I'll jump on that story segment tomorrow after class. I stayed up till 12 a.m. trying in vain to bump up my home work completion grade to no avail. The online program kept adding more problems anytime I'd mess up one problem or make me do a different topic if I couldn't master the topic I was currently doing. It was really stressful x . x
I sure hope that the head of the math department replies to my email by tomorrow morning or I'll hunt him down to talk about this. So sick of this one class stalling my progress towards my degree. As it is I have to go to graduate school so I'd like to finish college before I'm 40 or 50! If I swap to psychology then I have to endure statistics like Misery is dealing with ; w ; sounds horrid from the way she speak of it.

Hopefully my test tomorrow isn't as hard as the damn online homework.

Also! I hope TNT fixes its glitch about shorting me two Supernatural episodes. I realized that TNT skips episodes in the season so I'm seeing episodes I missed. Think I'll break down and buy the dvds of Supernatural xD It's a worth while investment!

I'm really glad I could help!! emotion_hug You're a good friend to have too. emotion_bigheart

I hope he replies to and it gets straightened out. Staying in College until you're 40 or 50 sounds horrible. emotion_facepalm

And they are totally worth buying!!!! I'm so addicted right now it's almost concerning.

I should be able to get my first post up tomorrow or later tomorrow night, would you mind if I started it that soon?

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
FemmeValentine

That's really reassuring to hear..well read emotion_hug

I was kinda exaggerating but I've been in school so long now. It feels like I'll never have a life outside of going to school u w u ugh. I want to take a year off but that will push me graduating farther back x . x So I'll just settle for not taking summer semester.

XD Now you know how I felt! Well I'm still insanely addicted to the show. What season are you on now any ways?

You start whenever you want to. I don't want to stifle any creative muse you've got going on right now. Heck the earlier the better. I'm so pumped for our rps!! < 3

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
little-taeminnie

That's really reassuring to hear..well read emotion_hug

I was kinda exaggerating but I've been in school so long now. It feels like I'll never have a life outside of going to school u w u ugh. I want to take a year off but that will push me graduating farther back x . x So I'll just settle for not taking summer semester.

XD Now you know how I felt! Well I'm still insanely addicted to the show. What season are you on now any ways?

You start whenever you want to. I don't want to stifle any creative muse you've got going on right now. Heck the earlier the better. I'm so pumped for our rps!! < 3

I'm on season five. Recently finished the episode where they went to the Supernatural convention. It was ******** hilarious! x)

No worries you won't. I'll ask for help with post ideas if I need any.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
FemmeValentine

OH THAT EPISODE! That is a really good one. That crazy chick who had a thing for Sam was in it and the author who's a prophet. Yeah, all those crazies xD I maean.. at Supernatural Conventions irl Jensen, Jared, and Misha do see cosplays of their characters. Misha's always so impressed by them and complimentary : 3
I wanna go to one soooo bad! My buddy mentioned there's one in Toronto in October. I'll conquer my fear of planes to go!

Sounds good : 3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces