3,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

A d r i a n a E l i s e C o r s a i r
B u t I 'm A l s o K n o w n A s ... The Assassin Lux

► "I'm So Use to Being Used " ◄

__________________ I t 's O n M y I D...
            I w a s born w i t h it ... Adriana Elise Corsair
            B u t I'll a n s w e r to ... Audrey
            I have G r a c e d the P l a n e t for.. Twenty-Four y e a r s
            IMy s e x u a l preference ... Heterosexual
            It's c u t and s t y l e d ... Dark Brown
            L o o k into G o r g e o u s... Brown
            I've b e e n marked ... None
            I've b e e n punctured ... Just my Ears
            I've b e e n inked ... None, yet
            T h e scale t e l l s me ... 110
            The m a r k on t h e wall t e l l s me ... 5.5
            T h e doctor said I'm a ... Lady

Anxious Gawker

3,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

____________________ W o u l d n' t Y o u L i k e T o K n o w...

I wouldn't m i n d some m o r e ...
                                ______Sweets-
                                ______Music-
                                ______Keeping busy-
                                ______Training-
                                ______Having Fun-

Keep t h e m away! ...
                                ______Liars
                                ______Cheaters
                                ______Losing
                                ______Failing
                                ______Fruity Ice Cream

K e e p the l i g h t s on ! ...(Fears)
                                ______Losing A Loved One- Even Though she no longer has Anyone, but losing her Family still has a toll on her.
                                ______Falling In Love- She rather not bother with Love, she sees it as a Weakness
                                ______Getting Her Heart Broken- This doesn't have to actually do with Love, but just getting it Broken via trust and etc.

It's o n my i P o d ...
                                ______Something About You- Unknown
                                ______Earned It- The Weeknd
                                ______The Way You Are- Tyler W.

Anxious Gawker

3,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

the personal life

personality ;; Audrey is usually one of those people who keep to themselves. She doesn't like getting to attached, so she sometimes comes off a pretty cold. After all, she is a cold blooded killer. O.k, not really. She has rules and morals. She can be caring, when she wants too, you know if she lets her guard down. She's blunt, and is far from shy. If she doesn't like you, you'll most defiantly know. Unless she has other motives. She's a complicated girl. She can be flirty, mostly if it gets her what she wants, mostly information.

biography ;; Well, growing up, in my family has never been easy. Being the youngest, not to mention the only girl. My father trained me harder then my brother, since he's such a prodigy, and well... I'm not. Not saying that I'm not good at it, it's just compared to him, I look like a slacker! But I'm no slacker, I work and train harder then anyone else. Again not like I really had a choice. My father was very strict when it came to my training. As for my mother she was always very laid back about it. Trying to do what she could to let me be like other "normal" girls. Or at least appear that way. Allowing me to take dance lessons and attend a public school, while my brother was home schooled. As for gymnastics, it was just something I HAD to learn, whether I wanted to or not. It was a Corsair thing. Every child female or not were to take lessons sometime after they turned two.

My father's side of the family are French, while my mother's side are Russian. And yes, I speak both language quite fluently! Now lets skip to how I came into my line of business. Even though I had a pretty normal childhood, things got complicated sometime during my teenage years. My father was hired to take out, some guy, which he did perfectly. But he was betrayed by someone he trusted inside his 'company' and the guy's family ambushed our home. Lucky for me I wasn't there. I was at a sleep over. I mean if you count that lucky. I lost my whole family. I was then taken in by my father's boss, trained to take my father's place and to avenge my family. Which I've done, but the pain is still there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff