Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Fatcat

User Image

█████ THANK YOU FOR ORDERING!☇☇

I greatly appreciate your interest in my graphics! Before you go, I would be ETERNALLY
                                                                      grateful if you would write a review of the graphics you got. I am always in the business
                                                                      of improvement. Thanks again and come back soon!

[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/S8AQoLD.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list] [list][list][list][list][list] [list][list][list][list][list] [list][list][list][list][list] [list][list][list][list][list] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]
                                                                  [size=15][color=#9CBB99]╳[/color] [color=#CF5D45]█████[/color] [/size][color=#DC976D]THANK YOU FOR ORDERING![/color][size=15][color=#666A5B]☇☇[/color][/size][/color]
                                                                  [color=#DC976D]USERNAME HERE[/color]

[list][list][color=#392f26][i][color=#9CBB99]ME ;;[/color]On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the quality of the graphic you recieved?[/i]

[color=#CF5D45]YOU ;;[/color]
                                                                  [list] [color=#DC976D]RATING 1-10[/color]! Any extra comments?[/list]
                                                                  [i][color=#9CBB99]ME ;;[/color] How quickly was your graphic finished for you on a scale of 1-10?[/i]

[list][color=#DC976D]RATING 1 - 10[/color]. Any extra comments[/list]
                                                                  [i][color=#9CBB99]ME ;;[/color] Do you think my prices were high, medium or low?[/i]

[list] [color=#DC976D]RATING: HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW[/color]. What do you think they were worth?[/list]
                                                                  [i][color=#9CBB99]ME ;;[/color] Is there anything you would have had me do differently? Other miscellaneous comments?[/i]

[list]SUGGESTIONS GO HERE [/list]
                                                                  [i][color=#9CBB99]ME ;;[/color] It was a pleasure working with you. I hope to see you again soon![/i]

[size=4][quote="Tea Rexx"][/quote][/size]

Bashful Senshi

17,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image

devilish masquerade

ME ;;On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the quality of the graphic you recieved?

YOU ;;
                                                                        10+++++++! I love them! You figured out what I wanted when I didn't even really know!

ME ;; How quickly was your graphic finished for you on a scale of 1-10?

YOU ;;
                                                                        7. But you had some stuff going on. I understood and they were worth the wait!

ME ;; Do you think my prices were high, medium or low?

YOU ;;
                                                                        medium. Yes i do, and I don't mind paying for quality work

ME ;; Is there anything you would have had me do differently? Other miscellaneous comments?

YOU ;;
                                                                        Keep up the good work!

ME ;; It was a pleasure working with you. I hope to see you again soon!

Tea Rexx

Seasonal Pumpkin

User Image

Pretty Little Songbird

ME ;;On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the quality of the graphic you recieved?

YOU ;;
                                                                        8! I love your style, and I absolutely love the graphic for Alessa, but the one for Tegan wasn't exactly what I wanted, but it was cute!

YOU ;;
                                                                        10. It was probably the quickest I've ever recieved graphics.

YOU ;;
                                                                        RATING: Medium. They were definitely worth the price I paid (1 bil +tip for 2).

ME ;; Is there anything you would have had me do differently? Other miscellaneous comments?

YOU ;;
                                                                        I love this shop, and the graphics are just adorable!

Tea Rexx

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image

WilfullAbyss

YOU ;;
                                                                        10! Definitely a 10!

YOU ;;
                                                                        10. Any extra comments

YOU ;;
                                                                        LOW. I thought you deserved more which is why I gave you more.

YOU ;;
                                                                        Nope

Tea Rexx

Ms_VIX3N's Fangirl

Snarky Loser

User Image

zoloft zombie

YOU ;;
                                                                        9! I loved it. c:

YOU ;;
                                                                        8. Only had to wait for three days, which was awesome.

YOU ;;
                                                                        Medium. I think your prices are fair and I wish I could've given you more.

YOU ;;
                                                                        Nope. Everything was great.

Tea Rexx

Woken Tox's Princess

Adorable Lunatic

User Image

USERNAME HERE

YOU ;;
                                                                        10! Worked well with my ideas

YOU ;;
                                                                        10. Was done quickly with updates along the way.

YOU ;;
                                                                        Fair. You didn't ask for much, but I gave you more because you deserved it.. They are worth much more than you ask for.

YOU ;;
                                                                        None. Everything was perfect!

Tea Rexx

Bookworm

User Image

Dasheme

YOU ;;
                                                                        10!! It was gorgeous! I couldn't have imagined a better gfx!

YOU ;;
                                                                        10. I most definitely was not expecting to get it the same day sweatdrop

YOU ;;
                                                                        MEDIUM. I wish I would've had more to offer you, but as soon as I get my gold back up, I will return and I will be overpaying!

YOU ;;
                                                                        Not at all! It was amazing!

Tea Rexx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces