Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luxury Starshine's Princess

Precious Blob

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLOCKLYN DAVIES

NAMExxLocklyn Heather Davies
                                    AGExxNineteen
                                    BIRTHDATExxAugust 13th
                                    RACExxWitch
                                    BLOOD TYPExxB
                                    OCCUPATIONxx

=#771199
                                    =Crimson
                                    =Goldenrod

Precious Blob

x CATCH A GLIMPSE

░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

Of course. The first thing people notice when they meet someone is how they look. Me? I've got blonde hair, and no, I don't tolerate dumb blonde jokes. Go get a better sense of humour. Or better yet, keep your mouth shut in the first place. Moving on, I've got reddish-brown eyes which are quite a bit more red than brown. I've been told that's creepy. I've told those people to go die in a ditch. Recently I injured on of my eyes, so I wear an eye-patch now. Yippee for me. I'm tall and slim, with peachy coloured skin. I have my hair cut so that it's short around my face and the sides of my head, but grows long out in the back. For the most part its straight, though it does sometimes flip up at the ends.

As for how I dress, I guess you could describe it as 'gothic'? I like earrings, and I have a chain that goes from my lip to me ear. Mother cringed when she saw it. Mouth piercings give her the crawls. I like collars, and chain necklaces and chokers. I wear black a lot. I guess you could call it a 'rebellious teen' style? That's what Dad calls it. The eyepatch kinda fits my style, so I don't mind it most of the time. The depth perception issues I could do without.

x BENEATH THE SURFACE

I'm a witch. We've got a pretty awesome skill set.

P O T I O N S I'm good at potions. But I don't brew them very often for the simple fact that I don't much like them. Oh sure, I use them when necessary. But really, who wants to slave over a hot cauldron full of nasty-smelling ingredients all day? It's just nasty, and the odour fills the whole house. Yick.

F L I G H T I love to fly. There are a lot of fussy requirements that have to be met in order to do it, but I absolutely adore being in the air. Feeling the wind rushing through my hair and seeing the world far below. It's nice. But yeah. The broom needs to be charmed, made of natural materials, and only those with magic can trigger the spell. That's how it goes.

F A M I L I A R Familiars are important, both in magical workings and as companions. Mine's a snake. His name's Peter. When he's around, spells go more smoothly and I just generally feel stronger. Familiars also have longer lifespans than other animals.

C H A R M S These are great because they make life so much easier. There are charms to help you clean, cook, carry heavy loads, write, and virtually anything else. They're great for lazy people, though I do get satisfaction from a job well done the hard way.

C U R S E S I love curses. Especially things like voodoo dolls. I used them a lot in middle school. Stupid girls, being all bitchy... They had it coming! Curses are what got in trouble, and why I'm stuck living with my stupid cousins.

x OF MY SOUL

C O M P E T I T I V E I don't know why I always have to compete. I blame being part of a big family, with lots of siblings and cousins. You gotta fight for attention. I hate it when people do better than me, so I have to try and be better than them.

S T U B B O R N I do things my way. Your approval and cooperation aren't necessary. I won't change my mind. I won't give up. If I want something to happen, it will happen.

S H A R P Not much gets by me. I notice things. It's a good trait to have. Especially since I don't like to be taken by surprise.

V I N D I C T I V E I am nasty, petty person, and I'm totally cool with that. I like curses and getting back at people who mess with me. No one's ever said I was 'nice'.

C O N F I D E N T I'm very sure and comfortable with myself. I am in no way shy or nervous, and I don't see the point in being such. There's more merit to being a go-getter anyway.

S E C R E T I V E I'm not going to spill my guts to you, or pretty well anyone. I like to keep my stuff private. I don't like being asked questions. How is anything that I do any of your business? It's not. So leave me be.

Precious Blob

x THE LIGHTS THAT GUIDE ME

V O O D O O D O L L S They're fun. And fascinating. I like to play with them and see what happens.

R E P T I L E S I don't like fur. It's tickly. And reptiles are way more cool. And they don't need attention all the time. Much better than mammals. Birds are okay too, but they chitter and that gets annoying after a while.

S T O R M S Power, ferocity, and passion. I love storms. I hear that's typical for witches, though.

D A R K N E S S I'm very photosensitive. Strong light is uncomfortable, and even painful for me. I prefer to sit in the dark. I see well in the dark, so it's not a problem.

B O O K S I like to read, and I like to learn. Books are much less annoying than having some lecture you.

x THE SHADOWS THAT DETER ME

B R I G H T L I G H T As previously stated, I am extremely photosensitive. Bright lights are extremely painful to my eyes. Well, my remaining eye. My skin also sunbruns easily, so I have to cover up when I go outside.

H O L I D A Y S What. The. Hell. Why are humans so fascinated with this stuff? It's like a disease! It infects the radio, the television, music, the stores - everything! It's so creepy! At least witch celebrations make sense.

P E P P I N E S S Not sure if this is the right word, or even if it is a word, but whatever. I hate peppy people. Loathe them. Being happy is okay. Being disgustingly happy all the time is just... gross. I get the fierce urge to make people like that cry.

C L O W N S ...That's just wrong, and you know it.

M A M M A L S I find that they want way too much attention, are needy, annoying, shed all over everything, destroy furniture, and are just plain dumb. Why would anyone want one?

x THE DARKNESS THAT REPELS ME

H O S P I T A L I've only been in one once, and that was enough. If I ever had to stay in one for any length of time, I'd just die on purpose. It's not worth it.

O C T O P U S I read this book about them once... Ugh. Eight slimey arms that can grab ahold of you and crush you, and some are poisonous. And they can blend in to their surroudings! You never know when one's lurking under the water, waiting for you to step on it... /shudders/

M A S K S Especially animal masks. They're just creepy. And what kind of motive do you have on covering up with a fake face? Creep.

Precious Blob

x MOLDED LIKE CLAY

I was born the oldest of six children in an isolated witch community. Six seems to be the ideal number of children among my relatives. My mom was one of six, and each of her siblings had six children. It's a little creepy, actually. I don't know how they decided on six. It seems to go way back. But that's not really super important. I just thought I'd let you know.

Another unimportant thing that I'm gonna tell you anyways is that my parents seem to have some sort of fascination with entrances. For example, in order, their children are named Locklyn, Keyen, Dora, Widdy, Latchley, and Knobbim. Don't get it? Man you're stupid. But you do agree that those are ridiculously stupid names, right? Good.

All right, now back to the main story. Magic is used freely in witch communities like ours. Humans rarely venture there because they find the locals "creepy", so we're free to do whatever we wish. This includes flying around on broomsticks, brewing potions, talking about the most bizarre (to humans) things, and sacrificing goats (but only on "Hallowe'en" ). The school was tiny, a so everyone knew everybody else. I wasn't well-liked, so I got heckled a lot. That's when I developed my interest in voodoo. Sure showed them!

I got Peter, my snake, when I was, you guessed it, six years old. He was just a little guy back then, but being a boa constrictor, he got really big really fast. It was awesome. I took him to school with me a couple times, but the teachers quickly put a stop to that. Apparently he "scared the other students." Wimps.

After that, life was pretty well uneventful. I got into trouble a lot. Recently I got into some trouble that cost me my eye, but it was the curse I cast as payback that got me in major trouble. After that, my parents pretty well banished me to go "cool my head" a bit. Heh. Cool my head? By sending me to live with my older cousin Jerah (who really isn't that bad) and my idiotic, peppy cousin Jezzie? I'd rather die. But they still loaded me into a taxi and sent me off. Bribing the taxi driver to take me somewhere else hasn't worked, so it looks like I'll be in Darlingville in a few hours. Joy.

Precious Blob

Precious Blob

User Image
LOCKLYN DAVIES

talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk

talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk

talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff