Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

User Image

tab MEET MALKIN !!!
                              x tab tab THERE'S A HERO BURIED DEEP INSIDE: I WANNA BE A HERO

User Image
                                  tab tab NAME: tab DRESDEN SCOTT
                                  tab tab D.O.B.: tab TWELVE / JAN / 1994
                                  tab tab SEX: tab MALE
                                  tab tab HEIGHT: tab 5 FT 8 IN
                                  tab tab WEIGHT: tab 157 LBs
                                  tab tab EYES: tab RED
                                  tab tab HAIR: tab RED

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx SKILL ANALYSIS xxx

xxxPRIMARY ABILITY : LUCK MANIPULATION xxx xxx SECONDARY ABILITY : MARTIAL ARTIST

tab tab tab   GENERAL

xxx xxx ████████████████████████████████████████ xxx STRENGTH
                          xxx xxx ████████████████████████████████████████ xxx STAMINA
                          xxx xxx ████████████████████████████████████████ xxx DEXTERITY
                          xxx xxx ████████████████████████████████████████ xxx INTELLIGENCE

tab tab tab   ABILITY POWER

xxx xxx ████████████████████████████████████████ xxx CONTROL
                          xxx xxx ████████████████████████████████████████ xxx POWER
                          xxx xxx ████████████████████████████████████████ xxx POTENTIAL

tab tab tab   CURRENT LEVEL 

xxx xxx ████████████████████████████████████████ xxx LEVEL

tab TYPE : ISTJ !!!
                              x tab tab BORN TO BE A CHAMPION

▌QUESTION ONE
                            WE'LL START EASY: IS THE GLASS HALF-FULL OR HALF-EMPTY?

I'm neither an optimist nor a pessimist. I am a realist. I believe that is the question you were asking.

▌QUESTION TWO
                            YOU'RE STUCK ON AN ISLAND. WHAT THREE THINGS DO YOU BRING?

Is it a survivable island? I think it would be fun to try and survive on it, but I will likely bring one of my helicopters for when it becomes dull, so I can leave, of course.

▌QUESTION THREE
                            YOU WAKE UP NAKED; THERE'S A BEAR BESIDE YOU. WHAT DO YOU DO?

What a strange question. I suppose the polite thing to do would be make it breakfast and have small talk, knowing I'll never call it. Shouldn't have put out so fast. Have a little class, bear.

▌QUESTION FOUR
                            YOU'RE NOW A DISNEY CHARACTER; WHO ARE YOU?

I can't think of a single character that is as poised and interesting as I am.

▌QUESTION FIVE
                            TACO TUESDAY?

I'm a vegetarian. Are any of them veggie?

▌QUESTION SIX
                            YOU ARE AT A RESTAURANT; YOU WERE JUST STOOD UP. WHAT NOW?

Thank my stars. Now my other date won't have to know.

▌QUESTION SEVEN
                            YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IS DISTILLED INTO A TAYLOR SWIFT SONG; WHICH SONG?

It'd take her entire discography and a more talented artist to ever cover the intensity of my life. Thank you.

▌QUESTION EIGHT
                            KANYE 2020. YAY OR NAY?

Fine by me. I'll be living in Paris.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab —— P E A C H AND DINGO *

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

User Image

tab MEET BARGHEST !!!
                              x tab tab THERE'S A HERO BURIED DEEP INSIDE: I WANNA BE A HERO

User Image
                                  tab tab NAME: tab VAUGHN HARVEY BLACK
                                  tab tab D.O.B.: tab 14 / AUGUST / 1997
                                  tab tab SEX: tab ALL MAN
                                  tab tab HEIGHT: tab 200 LBS
                                  tab tab WEIGHT: tab 06 FT 01 IN
                                  tab tab EYES: tab BLACK
                                  tab tab HAIR: tab BLACK

xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx SKILL ANALYSIS xxx

xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx PRIMARY ABILITY : SHAPESHIFTING xxx xxx SECONDARY ABILITY : PETRIFICATION

tab tab tab   GENERAL

xxx xxx ████████████████████████████████████████ xxx STRENGTH
                          xxx xxx ████████████████████████████████████████ xxx STAMINA
                          xxx xxx ████████████████████████████████████████ xxx DEXTERITY
                          xxx xxx ████████████████████████████████████████ xxx INTELLIGENCE

tab tab tab   ABILITY POWER

xxx xxx ████████████████████████████████████████ xxx CONTROL
                          xxx xxx ████████████████████████████████████████ xxx POWER
                          xxx xxx ████████████████████████████████████████ xxx POTENTIAL

tab tab tab   CURRENT LEVEL 

xxx xxx ████████████████████████████████████████ xxx LEVEL

tab TYPE : ENTP !!!
                              x tab tab BORN TO BE A CHAMPION

▌QUESTION ONE
                            WE'LL START EASY: IS THE GLASS HALF-FULL OR HALF-EMPTY?

Half full, and I'm on the second one.

▌QUESTION TWO
                            YOU'RE STUCK ON AN ISLAND. WHAT THREE THINGS DO YOU BRING?

An ipod, my abs, and my stick-to-it-tivity.

▌QUESTION THREE
                            YOU WAKE UP NAKED; THERE'S A BEAR BESIDE YOU. WHAT DO YOU DO?

Wait, I think I'm a bear. At least, I would be if I didn't shave my chest. Which I do. Smooth n' sexy.

▌QUESTION FOUR
                            YOU'RE NOW A DISNEY CHARACTER; WHO ARE YOU?

Is Disney the one with the Big Bad Wolf, because probably that.

▌QUESTION FIVE
                            TACO TUESDAY?

I'm more into burritos.

▌QUESTION SIX
                            YOU ARE AT A RESTAURANT; YOU WERE JUST STOOD UP. WHAT NOW?

I would never be stood up.

▌QUESTION SEVEN
                            YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IS DISTILLED INTO A TAYLOR SWIFT SONG; WHICH SONG?

Ew.

▌QUESTION EIGHT
                            KANYE 2020. YAY OR NAY?

Gross. Why is your taste in music so awful?

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab —— P E A C H AND DINGO *

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

History
Vaughn doesn't remember much about his childhood. He was "raised" by a woman he called Aunt Julia, but she wasn't his Aunt and she told him that often. He has no idea who his parents are or were and his Aunt told him he didn't have any as far as she knew. Aunt Julia told Vaughn he was not human, in fact. He didn't have a soul or a family. He was just a 'supernatural creature' that she had come across in the wilderness and tried to tame. Ever since Vaughn could remember he was in fact able to shapeshift into the barghest. It was a form he became very shameful of and as he got older Aunt Julia kept him for longer periods of time in the basement. He remembered school when he was little, but as he aged he was in class less and less, out playing less with others, and required to spend more time in the house where Aunt Julia lived, out in the country. The emotional and verbal abuse she inflicted on him caused him more stress and anger and as she tried harder to confine him to the house.

When he was 12 or so, Vaughn escaped the house when someone intruded. At this point in his life, Vaughn was pretty wild and most often in his shapeshift form. He spent the week in the woods and was finally captured by a small team of superheros, in particular a man known by the name Centurion, who was a well liked, lower tier super. He remembered being taken somewhere and put in a cold cell where he waited for days. When it was realized that Vaughn was not actually some strange monster but infact a preteen, he was given counseling and Centurion as a mentor. Vaughn isn't aware, but the woman who kept him was actually a magic-based super villain. Why she kept Vaughn is a mystery still to the team that found him, but it was assumed she was wanting him for some kind of accomplice or muscle when he grew older and was trying to condition loyalty into him.

Vaughn clung to Centurion very hard, who was not very comfortable with the young boy's needs and awkward affection. Still, he tried to teach him to be a super and convince him that he was in fact a person, not just a monster, but in truth he didn't really know. No one is really sure who he is, though there are a few assumptions, the main one being that he is the son of a couple killed by his 'caretaker', who then took the child. The child's body in this case was never found.

Vaughn grew up mostly in Aegis and is happy to be useful to them. He has a few fears of becoming useless and still abhors his shapeshift form, but without it he fears he will not be useful to the team. He still tries to impress Centurion and thinks of him as a mentor. Centurion attempts to humor Vaughn, but has remained relatively distant.

Powers
Vaughn can shapeshift at will. During full moon phases he is most often forced to shapeshift and tries to find somewhere secluded to do it as he tends to be more violent during these times. Shapeshift gives him increased endurance, speed, and, in particular, strength. He seems less impacted by basic physical damage as well and he can use a 'death stare' to petrify some people for a short amount of time. He may also shift if he is under a great deal of stress or angered.

Personality
On the outside he's confident and very gung-ho about being a super hero.Not many people are aware of his past or of the fact that he hates his shapeshift form. No one knows he's scared that he might not even be human. He can be easily angered, but he also tends to wear a smile. He wears his heart on his sleeve, in other words. He isn't one to show his fear, however. He never wants to seem afraid and he will take damage for a teammember, even someone he doesn't like. He wants to be liked and wants to be friends with others, but despite appearing extroverted he still isn't sure how to talk to others and fears judgment.

Other
Had to take a lot of classes to catch up to his peers, but he's an average student now.
He really dislikes people who make jokes about fetch and that kind of thing.
He's gay and prefers "cute" guys.
Plays video games like any high school kid. He doesn't really like fps though. Or trolls.
He gets more irritable toward the full moon phase.
He will jokingly refer to his shifting time as "my time of the month", but he doesn't talk much about it.
Vaughn has a tattoo of a old style revolver on his hip pointing down his thigh that says "BANG".
He has no idea what he will do with himself if super-heroing doesn't work.
Vaughn Black was given to him by Julia. He picked out Harvey himself for whatever reason.
The name of the child who was missing that might be Vaughn was Logan Michael Evans.
This is his barghest form he shifts into

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

plots

like family:
Vaughn has no family as far as he knows. He tended to cling to Centurion after he was found, but even he knows that was driving the older superhero crazy. You became friends with Vaughn when he was having a hard time adjusting to a new life. You are like a sibling to Vaughn and that comes with the benefit of having someone who will always be there for you, but the drawback of someone who dumps all their emotional baggage on you, sometimes at really inopportune times. Still, you two went in together young and are growing up right beside each other. There may be some distance forming though and Vaughn is going to hold on tighter if he can.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff