┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

♅ Stella Nocte de Cruce

♅ 18

♅ Female

♅ Loner

Noble Celebrant

User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ happy ] xxxx [ sad ] xxxx [ chillin ] xxxx [ when i was a kid ]

Stella Nocte de Cruce || Some call her Jack, Stell, Stellar, and Red.

Eighteen

September 9th

Many would call her a walking contradiction. Although there is always one constant. Stella is weird. Stella is different. It wasn't always necessarily in a bad way. Though most people got tired of her aloof personality and could never figure her out. In her opinion, she is pretty easy to understand. She doesn't like many people, trusts even less. She smiles and laughs a lot, but it rarely reaches her eyes. She enjoys helping people, and it is one of the few things that gives her joy. She prefers if they are strangers, however, because she does not want to be rewarded or expected to continue good deeds. She does them when she feels the need to. It is easy to annoy her, and she will let you know, in a round about way. While she is somewhat forward, she isn't one to talk about her emotions. No matter how close you are. In fact, she rarely talks to herself about her emotions. She tries to make herself feel the way she thinks she should feel, which causes her problems from time to time. While some may find her emotionally strong, in reality she is weak, always running from her emotions and trying to bind them down. Even she likes to think she is strong, but she knows she is not. While she can be defiant and head strong, she prefers not to involve herself in confrontations of any kind. When they arise she normally blows them off including the person. It gives her a cold nature that comes off as completely uncaring. Though for the most part, she really doesn't. Until someone starts to challenge her and gets under her skin. Her pride makes her unable to walk away sometimes. She is who she is, and has no reason to change.

Straight

Noble Celebrant

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Standing at 5 foot 7 inches.

Weighing one hundred and fourty pounds.

Some things I like. . . Huh. Ya know, you always forget something when you have to make a list on the spot like this.
                                                xxxx Chocolate
                                                xxxx Cigarettes
                                                xxxx Music [pretty much any kind. honestly.]
                                                xxxx spicy food
                                                xxxx teddybears
                                                xxxx music boxes
                                                xxxx clothes
                                                xxxx dogs
                                                xxxx cats
                                                xxxx video games
                                                xxxx drinking
                                                xxxx scary movies and shows
                                                xxxx reading
                                                xxxx helping strangers
                                                xxxx helping animals
                                                xxxx scheming
                                                xxxx watching drama unwind
                                                xxxx cartoons and anime

Aaaaand my dislikes.
                                                xxxx being lied to
                                                xxxx being tricked/duped
                                                xxxx being shoved around
                                                xxxx mean animals
                                                xxxx fish
                                                xxxx bugs
                                                xxxx someone scaring me
                                                xxxx being talked down to
                                                xxxx being called a coward/chicken/p***y/etc
                                                xxxx sour stuff
                                                xxxx candy
                                                xxxx ice cream
                                                xxxx know-it-alls
                                                xxxx being controlled
                                                xxxx a lot of people
                                                xxxx the color yellow and the color orange
                                                xxxx babies

I have pretty normal fears. Claustrophobia. Not just being trapped in small spaces either. If someone were to like pin my arms down, or if I get my arms and/or legs wrapped up in something I freak out. Acrophobia. That's right. I am terrified of heights. Completely terrified. Astrophobia. Yes, I am afraid of being abducted by aliens, okay? Well, it is the closest phobia I can find to that fear anyway. I mean seriously. Alieans are real. Oh, and Bathophobia. I'm not scared of the deep end of a pool or anything, but get me to an ocean or lake and it takes some courage for me to go too far out.

x xxx xxx xxx xxx
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ [usual ringtone for others ]
                                                Acquantinces
                                                xxxx Haru Yukimura - Damn is he fine. What? I'm a chick and I like boys. There is no denying those looks and that bad boy personality. Or persona. I still remember when the rumor circulated about the girl he got pregnant, though I have to admit I didn't believe it for a second. Not because of any faith placed in him. Please. Simply because she was the type of slut to call wolf often. It wasn't the first time she had done so, and Haru could be quite a catch if she could have caught him that way. Honestly, in my opinion, he got a little respect from me when he didn't go crawling back to her begging for forgiveness for "knocking" her up. At least he has some balls and doesn't put up a complete front about being an a** hole. Kind of attractive, really.

xxxx Stefan Schaeffer - Stefan. One of those Geeks or whatever they are labeled. Doesn't seem too bad of a guy. Actually, he is an open book. I don't even think he has any secrets. At least, to me. He is pretty easy to figure out. A nerd with a phobia of the opposite sex. Okay, okay. Maybe not a phobia, but I've seen him trip over his words and stutter like a buffoon because of a "hot" girl speaking to him. No nerves of steel in that one. Still, he's not a bad guy.
                                                -dating my friend. makes him more acceptable as a man.

xxxx Keaton Hastings - [Yeah. My sense of humor can be cruel sometimes. Got a problem? Don't care.] Cool hair. Must say. For real though. From what I've seen of him, he seems like a genuinely good guy. Never really talked to him. He tends to keep to himself, like me. Maybe I will sometime. Ah, not good with initiating conversation though. I usually make people feel weird. Ah well. If we talk we talk. If not it's not like I'll die.

xxxx Emilia Noctis - I like her. Don't ask me why. She tends to keep herself, much like me, but I've seen her. She seems to be really strong and confident. I dunno. She seems like a cool person. I've talked to her on a few rare occasions, but nothing too in depth. We had the same classes a few times, so it happened. Wouldn't say that I am eager to be her friend or anything, but so far she has seemed like an interesting and good person.
                                                -i'd say we're cool. not a friend, but a possibility.

xxxx Angelo del Rosario - I don't want to know him. Ever. I'm not an idiot, so I know personaly I have no vendetta against him, but it doesn't change the fact that he reminds me too much of...him. It could explain the way my emotions swirl everytime I see him. He's cute, but I'd rather never get too close to him.

xxxx Basil Guyton - Let me pick up my jaw for a second... Haha. Jk. No really, he is sexy. Thought I was a loner that hated everyone? Well, I do for the most part. Or am indifferent about their existance. But this guy? He takes the ********' cake [which he apparently hates btw]. I've seen him around enough to know. Never seen him really talk to anyone. Not for real. s**t, even I can manage conversation. Him? Seems like maybe talkin' to a rock. Good thing he has those good looks. And I'll admit, that cold personality is kind of my thing. I'm a girl. I like jerks. A challenge is a challenge, ya know?
                                                - finally talked to him. An a**. Yeah. Think he likes blondes? And for some reason hates me. Though honestly, I don't think it would take much to hate me. I have my issues. Kinda surprised not more people do. Anyway, still thinking of figuring him out probably. Feeling it will be really easy though on this trip.
                                                -likes sluts with pretty faces?
                                                -secretly a whore?
                                                -harder to figure out than originally planned.

xxxx Lyndi Dawn - I don't really like or dislike her. She just is. I figured her a good girl, much like Fiona, and had no problems with her. I think that whole prank that was pulled, involving the powder puffs, caused me to see her in a different light. They cut all of her hair off. If that'd of been me? Well, some asses woulda been kicked hard. I may not be one for confrontation, but damn. Who does that s**t? Wat'd she do? Well, I give her props for not crying I guess, but it was like she needed to be rescued. Not that I was watching or anything. I have my sources, and found out relatively easy the real details. Though a lot said she bawled like a baby and stared like a deer trapped in headlights. Wasn't my business really, but I was curious. [Plus, I make a point to know everthing for whenever the need arises.] Anyway, she seems a bit scared. Needs someone to protect her maybe? Ain't a bad thing. Just, not my cup of tea. If I were to befriend someone like that, I'd be put in way more trouble then it is worth. I love helpin' people out ya know, but when I want to. Her? I feel like it would be a constant need. She needs a hot boyfriend or something.
                                                -getting buddy-buddy with Alexandria.
                                                -going through phase to become powder puff?
                                                -being set up for prank?
                                                -needs boyfriend.
                                                -afraid of Jacob? or just doesn't like him.
                                                -horrible liar.

xxxx Hannah Finn - [Why that ringtone?! Because I like the ********' song and have no idea what else to pick. That's why.] Seeing as she treated Fiona like s**t, I don't really like her. But, seeing as she likes to gamble then I have no reason to hate her. After all, business is business. Don't get me wrong, I'll never be her friend. Still, I'm not so run by feelings that I can't keep my mouth shut and play the game when necessary. Hell, she is one of my best customers.

xxxx Liam Huntsman - Hella good lookin' and he used to be one of my good friends in middle school. Which was weird, because letting guys be my friend is a rarity. Back then it was different though. I mean, he knew me when I was still a relatively good girl. I mean, compared to now. I was friendlier, I guess. Anyway, we were close, and he was cool. Then that whole business happened with my brother. I withdrew myself for awhile, which included cutting myself off from him. Fiona weasled her way into my life no matter what, but seeing as a guy was the one who let me down so hard, I guess trusting a guy would be kinda hard. Anyway, high school came, and our friendship had kinda plummeted. He's cool s**t, but I dunno. It's not the same. Not like I ignore him though. Wouldn't mind being friends with him again actually. He was cool. Not like I would go and say hey let's be friends or somethin' though. What do I look like to you, huh?

xxxx Jayden Devonshire - Look, if ya can't tell, I have a thing for ********' bad boys or whatever. Anyway, I think he is pretty damn decent lookin'. Hot, ya get it? He's all tight with tristan, but he don't seem as bad. I recall him being all caught up on some chick that dropped out. Heard she was pregnant by him, but I also heard she got around behind his back pretty good. Knowing that, I can see why he is such a whore. Might as well live it up after a b***h like that. So, no hate. His existance is an existance. No special interest.
                                                -almost made fiona cry.
                                                -get with lightbulb prank preferrably.

xxxx Kaira Ahmen - Ever looked at someone and you just knew things about them instantly? Yeah, well, I study people a lot so I should know s**t. Anyway, let me tell you when I know this girl is ******** unbelievably smart. Maybe no one realizes it, but just looking at her eyes. I mean really look. There's something there. They are sharp, deep. Just like her expression. Anyway, she seems like an all-around good person. I don't mind her. We ain't friends, but I wouldn't mind talking to her.

xxxx Jacob Wilhelm - Never talked to him that much, but from what I've seen he's a nice guy. Kind of quiet. Kinda cute, too. In that, "I've gotta dark past only you can heal" kinda way. Not really my type, but plenty of girls squeal for that s**t.
                                                -annoying
                                                -obviously likes lyndi

xxxx Eve de Aula - It's not like I dislike her. . . I don't like her either. A little too aggressive. I mean, why focus on something like fighting? A waste of energy. It's pretty much the only thing she seems to love. Not mindless fighting, at least, but she'll put someone on their face. Self control? I dunno. I can understand her wanting to be strong enough to protect herself, of course, but I guess seeing as I am more of a pacifist who hates confrontation and fighting, it is only natural we wouldn't get along well.

Friends
                                                xxxx Fiona Farchild - One of the very-and by no exaggeration do I use very-few people I consider a friend. I could almost call her a best friend, but we have yet to reach such a level. Kind-hearted and good natured. Humble. She's an all around good person and who could hate someone like that? She's good people, and loyal. I feel like I am describing a dog somewhat here... Anyway, she's never done me wrong. Never once has she ever betrayed my trust, which I rarely give. She somewhat forced my trust, and before I knew it I was actually somewhat trusting her. I mean she is stupid loyal. Luckily I'm a pretty decent person myself and don't believe in betraying the trust of someone like her. I've known her since middle school and she's always been a good person to me.
                                                -need to work on being better friend still [me not her]
                                                -dating stefan
                                                -need more info about reltionship still

xxxx Clyde Gates - NOT Venom. I've known Clyde since we were in kindergarden. He was such a crybaby. I actually thought he was a girl at first. Can you blame me? Anyway, once I got to know him, I realized Clyde wasn't always a crybaby. At times, he could get me in trouble. That's when I noticed that he basically had two different personalities. It was weird, don't get me wrong, but I felt bad for Clyde. Cause Clyde didn't like being in trouble. Venom could care less. So, I tried my best to keep Venom in line, not that it worked. I usually ended up being dragged into it all. Anyway, I stuck with him pretty close. He was one of my best friends and I felt like he needed someone to help him out. Around middle school when I started having problems with my brother, Clyde was good company, but Venom not so much. One day, I got fed up with it. My brother had officialy gone missing, leaving me alone. When I tried to talk to Clyde, it was Venom. I should have known, really, but I was crying and a mess. When I tried to talk to him about it he told me my druggie brother probably found something more entertaining to do than stick around a sniveling brat. Said I should follow suit and try jumping off a bridge. Then he added that might even bring my brother back, if he wasn't dead in a ditch somewhere. It was the first time I had ever been so mad and I just hit him. Despite knowing it would hurt Clyde, I hit him as hard as I could and I ran. Don't get me wrong, I felt horrible. I knew Clyde had nothing to do with it, and he would probably feel more of the pain. I felt even sicker when I ignored his calls. Then, I just blocked it out. I blocked everything out. I cut myself off from emotion. I made myself numb. I didn't want to feel anything, so I didn't. I chose what I wanted to feel, and repeatidedly told myself in my head to feel that way when the time called for it. Like acting all of the time. In this time, only Fiona could get near me. At first not even she could. It took weeks. Once high school came things were different. We were placed in a class together and partnered up often. It caused for conversation, and it was nice talking to Clyde so easily again. Though, I find it hard to control my emotions at all times when I see his face. I have never hated and cared so much for a single person at the same time. A dear friend and a complete enemy all in one.

Close/Best Friends
                                                xxxx ----

Dislike
                                                xxxx Alexandria Rose - When I find something good about her, I'll let you know. So far, I just can't stand her. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind making a deal with her if she needed a favor. She has some decent connections worth using for the future. However, as of yet I haven't had any need for her. Did I mention that she simply annoys me? Not to mention she likes to use people, which is my thing. I use people. And I know I do it better than her.
                                                -pending change on perception of her
                                                -fake?
                                                -leaving powderpuffs?
                                                -still a slut
                                                -crybaby

xxxx Elisa del Rosario - I don't like her, buuuut can't say I hate her. More like I am indifferent. She's one of those bubbly cutesy girls, but she's also a complete whore. Well, whatever. I never really see her being too much of a b***h, so that's a positive I guess. Or whatever. Like I said. She's just there. Someone needs to put themselves out for everything with a p***s, lest they go crazy and start raping everyone. Or something. -shrug-
                                                -******** basil?

xxxx Tristan Serlo - ....-rolls eyes- I know he hates me. Maybe he would fit best under enemy, though I don't pretend to hate him as much as he loathes my existance. So maybe I cockblocked him a few...dozen-ish times in middle school. God, I mean come on. I had seen what he did to those poor girls. s**t. They would cry. Become zombies, unable to mend their shattered hearts. I had seen them not come to school for weeks. Don't get me wrong, they were pathetic for being so damn weak, but damn. I had to see the b*****d in action. So maybe I stalked him about as a curious onlooker. I am an avid people watcher after all. Anyway, once I figured out what exactly he did to the girls I decided I was going to intervene. I guess I did become somewhat of a stalker that year. Blackmail is just so much fun. I took pictures, recorded videos and audio. When I found a girl he was interested in, I showed her some evidence of his true nature. Don't get me wrong, some girls were persistant to insist they were different. Who was right? Me. Anyway. He must have thought I was interested, given what I was doing I can somewhat understand his logic. Though by no means was I at all interested in him. So he tries to hit on me. I really studied him face to face. Looked him in the eyes. Know what I saw? Nothing. No emotion. Kind of boring. Did he even enjoy those games? Whatever. So I laughed in his face and told him exactly what I felt, "You're worthless and beyond help." I actually saw some anger then and raised my brows in surprise. thought he was gonna hit me and braced for impact. Instead he laughed and stalked off, clearly irritated. Well, that was about the most real emotion I've ever seen out of him. Really boring to watch. Just have to watch out for him.
                                                -no problems yet. besides seeing his face

xxxx Adoli Summers - Pretty girl. On the outside. I'm pretty sure her insides are made of slime, newts, snakes, roaches, etc. She was the one doing the cutting on poor little defenseless Lyndi. Also, her loud blabbing was the main pusher of the rumor that Lyndi ran away crying. Ah, so full of herself, isn't she? Problem is, she would be so easy to ruin, it's kind of boring. I mean, she is exactly what you would expect of those prissy stuck up girls no one likes, but pretends to for whatever reason. Point is, she's simple. What challenge is there? She'd break so easy, too. Too boring. I wouldn't waste my energy blackmailing her for anything. Plus, she'd take pride in anything horrid she did. Sometimes, people who are rotten to the core, just can't be fixed. Like Tristan. Match made in heaven if ya ask me.

xxxx Eirwyn Luka - -sigh- Eirwyn. What can I say? Firstly, her personality is just sickly. Though, I would have to say she is the lesser of two evils when compared to Adoli. Anyway, I kind of have some sort of. . .respect I guess you could say for her. She has a real talent for staying out of trouble and doing what she wants. Don't be confused, this "respect" is more like. . .shock or something. Shock at how easily she gets away with it while only using that fake personality. Anyway, yeah. Don't like her.

xxxx Melody Winters - So annoyinnggg. God. I wish she would just not talk. Or move. Hell, don't breathe! Ever see the movies where there is that dumbass blonde sidekick of the queen b***h? Who isn't really worth a real friendship, cause she ******** her boyfriend and mindlessly follows the queen b***h in every other regard? That's Melody. Except she has brown hair. Still debating if that is her natural color...

Enemies
                                                xxxx Eh. Enemies are so troublesome. That would eventually lead to confrontation and...what a waste of energy. I'd rather not. I mean if I have the upper hand, I guess it'd be okay, but really. Why burden myself with the drama. It's easier to just hate pretty much everyone, or simply ignore their existance.
                                                Okay, so if I had to have a enemy, I would say Venom. But can you even say he is a real person? Well, I guess so. Two people in one body. I hate Venom so ********' much! More than Tristan. He really hurt me. A lot. Almost as bad as my brother.
                                                - Look. I have been here two ******** days, or was it three? Anyway! I been here that long and already made a new enemy. This trip is just spiraling to hell to quickly.

xxxx Ceria D'Amore - She's not an enemy. I just hate her. But I keep it to myself. I doubt she even realizes it. My brother mentioned her, a long time ago. He talked about her a lot, for a brief time. She was one of the few girls he ever talked about so much, and he had wanted me to meet her. Then the conversations about her stopped. He turned cold, and then he ran. I guess in a way I kind of blame her? But that is kind of selfish, so I keep my hatred for her to myself. I know it doesn't make sense anyway. I play nice, and she is a frequent better and gambler. When she isn't she is bringing one of her boyfriends.

xxxx Ryan Douglas - We don't really talk much, but he hangs around sometimes. His company ain't so bad, and he gives off that whole bad boy troubled aura. Kind of hot really. Anyway, he's cool enough. We just never talked for real.
                                                -I want him dead! That b*****d beat the s**t out of Clyde! Venom! Ugh! I don't even know who I hate more, this dude or Venom. Why can't Venom just go away!

Crush/Love/Dating
                                                xxxx Sure, I find some guys hot. Doesn't mean I like 'em. The whole relationship business just seems. . . Well, I just don't have what it takes if ya ask me. -shrug- I'm content with that.

Noble Celebrant

She takes the long way home
Fighting her emotions
She's a loner but tonight
She won't go unnoticed

User Image

If she can't remember when
She loses her temper
Nobody knows her but tonight
The silence is over

Above link is her theme song.

de Cruce. A family name with history apparently. All I know is that there is apparently royalty in the blood of some sort and my family likes to keep up the air in public. My mom was a model and actress back in her younger days. After she got pregnant with my older brother, from her first marriage, she continued acting and never really disclosed who the father was. According to the tabloids I gathered it was the director of the movie she was working on. It would also make sense considering his child support money is always pretty hefty. My father came along when my brother was three. Within a year of them meeting I was born. My father was a a screenwriter, though struggling apparently. He never really took off, and ended up going into politics like his father as a fall back. That would probably explain why he is never happy.

Mom is a bit of a floozy these days. She comes home drunk often, and dad likes to work a lot, which involves travel. My brother and I take care of ourselves, well, for the most part. We did take care of each other for awhile. I was cheerful, despite my mother always shoving me into stupid, trivial things I had no interest in. Between the ages of three and ten, I was forced into gymnastics, beauty pageants, ballet, dance, acting classes, child modeling, and even theatre. It wasn't that I was actually bad at all of it. I just got bored of it all. Beauty pageants were the worst and my tantrums quickly got me pulled out of those. I once sat in the middle of the stage with my legs and arms crossed, eyes narrowed on the crowd. My mom didn't find it as funny as the rest of the audience. Gymnastics weren't so bad, but I got bored easy, and hated doing the same things over and over. Ballet and dance were the same. Acting was okay, but I didn't really want that life. I wanted to play with my friends and have fun. In the end I was pulled from it all and my mother gave up hope in me. I got to play with my friends more often, but I saw less of my mother. I rarely saw much of my father anyway, so that was nothing new. I felt at fault, but tried to ignore the feeling of guilt. I was a kid, and I didn't want to do it.

Anyway, by the age of eleven, mom was either home drunk, gone, or sleeping. When we were all out on outings, we pretended to be a perfect family with perfect lives. It was relatively easy. The only one I could open up to was my brother. He listened and was always there for me. He defended me from mom and dad. With him around I didn't get in trouble. At least, I thought that way. I was thirteen and had just gotten into a fight with mom. When I tried to talk to my brother, he yelled at me and told me to stop being such a baby. Said I needed to take care of myself for once. It stung me deep. Especially since he never apologized, gave me the cold shoulder, and then ran away from home a week later. I panicked. Mom freaked out. Dad nearly had a stroke, or so he said. Mom drank heavier after that, and dad did his best to find him. He was spotted a few times, but the police never caught him. When he was finally caught a year later, it was in an abandoned building with a needle in his arm. I wasn't sure what I should have been feeling, but what I mostly felt was anger and betrayl. I almost hated him at that moment. To this day I still hold a bit of a grudge, but realize I don't hate him like I once thought I did.

With all of that going on, you can imagine my life at school and with friends was affected. Growing up I had always been kind of odd and different. When I was little I had a lot of friends, and a lot of best friends. In middle school, I still had a lot of friends I would call close, but I never opened up much about myself. Instead I listened to them and helped them out. That carried over into high school, however I started to see people in a different light. I started to see every negative aspect a person had. They disgusted me. I didn't understand what drove them to be so jealous, so blind, and so ignorant. Why couldn't they realize they were in the wrong? Why couldn't they grow up and apologize? Why was it funny to belittle someone else? What was so fun about having friends who betrayed you without a second thought? I kept thinking these things, and closed myself off more. I just dislike people in general. Bite me. Maybe a select few are okay, don't get me wrong, but for the most part I am pretty reserved about getting to know anyone.

Link below is her voice actress.

Blame the family
Blame the bully
Blame it on me
Maybe she needed to be wanted

User Image

Blame the family
Blame the bully
Blame it on me
Maybe she needed to be wanted

Noble Celebrant

User Image
                                                  My opinion of this little trip? Hell, it gets me away from home, doesn't it? That's good enough for me. Anyway, more or less I have no beef with any of the other kids in my grade. They leave me out of their squabbles, unless needing information for a price. I don't mind getting information and doing some dirty work for a price. And, if anyone wants to gamble a bit, you know I'm always game. None of them are any good anyway. So sad. I don't even need money from my parents with how awful their luck is. Off track. To the point, the trip is a trip. Free private island trip? You'd have to be a moron to turn it down. Although I'm surprised those super geniuses came. Wouldn't gamble with them. They use their brain to cheat. I know it.

Other little secrets of mine. The death of my brother was kept under wraps, so no one really knows. I get extremely nervous when forced in front of a large crowd. I act like a hard a**. Well, I kind of am really. I swim a lot. It relaxes me. I'm actually pretty smart, despite how I may act.

Curious about my nicknames? Pretty simple. Jack because of all the gambling I have been doing during high school behind the building and in the bathrooms. Sometimes I even get called Spades, but it is rare. Jack is usually a name only my regular gamblers call me. Stellar has been a nickname of mine since middle school. A boy had made a really lame pun about how my name was so close to that slang term and then it stuck. It doesn't really bother me, though. I kind of like it. I mean, I am pretty awesome. hahaha. Red because, obviously, I have red hair and eyes. Then Stell is another rare one. Just 'cause people are too lazy to add the the 'a' I guess.

Thought maybe I should add my addictions, since I kind of have some weird ones. For one, I have a gambling addiction. Not dice really, though that's cool I guess. Mainly cards. I also have a habit to cheat, because I can get away with it. Lot's of practice. Though honestly I don't even need to half the time. I am that good. Yeah. Gambling is a bad habit of mine. Uh, I have a bit of a blackmailing addiction as well. How? Well, I dunno. I've always been one to watch people. What they do. How they act. Why they do what they do. I was just curious. I didn't trust them, so I wanted to understand everything a human could do, so I could figure out the meaning. It takes time, but I think I have it down pretty well. Anyway, that habit led to blackmailing. I watched them to a point where I happened upon things I probably shouldn't have. Then maybe they tried to ******** with me. Well, I decided I would start getting evidence on people. Threaten them. Basically, people backed off. Probably another reason tended to avoid me. Though, if you don't have anything to hide, why worry about it? Like Fiona. She's too awesome. haha. And she has even helped me with that addiction, since I typically tell her what I see and hear, to get it off my chest. After all, sometimes the s**t pisses me off, and I am so tempted to blackmail them and crush them, that I just have to tell her. Not really confiding, just telling hr information about others. I doubt she knows why I do it. Probably thinks I am a gossip, but that's cool.

I got to thinkin' and I have decided on two paths for my future. I'm thinkin' I'll either be a lawyer or go into politics like my dad. I could be President someday. Maybe I'll do both.

Noble Celebrant

User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ beach attire ] xxxx [ emotion ] xxxx [ where ] xxxx [ with ]

text

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces