bunny fae's Partner

O.G. Shoujo

User Image
        kyYUE ZHENG 郑岳 「 the daydreamy mist user 」

bunny fae's Partner

O.G. Shoujo

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                  ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《 life is my creation
                                                  xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❛Hey there! I am a student from the sister school of Vires Academy for Exorcists. Our school trains female
                                                  exorcists so when the opportunity to interview the ho- umm, I mean students from Vires, I jumped at the
                                                  opportunity. ♥ So first of all, a quick run down of who you are~

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ my name is yue zheng. [YOU-eh ZENG]
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ just yue is fine.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ pretty sure I'm a male ... um, I think I'm fine with anyone regardless of gender.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ currently sixteen years old until october 13th.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ unallied and apparently a ... mist user?
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Boy, was he shocked when a letter for some academy from the other side of the world came for him in the mail. He was always the bottom of the class. He had absolutely no talent in academics, sports, or music. In fact, the only thing that he has going for him is his wild imagination. So what is this thing about flames again?

❛How would those that know you closely say about your personality. What about strangers like me?

... huh? sorry, what were ... oh. when I was small, my caretaker told me I was extremely spacey. I think it's gotten better over the years but my parents don't agree. my mind wanders the most when I'm in class-- sometimes even sleep-- but that's because none of the subjects interest me. and even if I tried I ... wouldn't get any of it. hard to believe but I'm terrible at academics. my mind can't seem to understand or memorize numerical values, facts, statistics or any of those thing. there's nothing fun or creative about them. although the result of all my daydreaming gave me even more trouble; it takes twice as much effort to get my attention now. if my mind drifts off in the middle of a conversation, I'll usually pick up the last few words or phrases so I can reply back without offending anyone because of my low attention span. usually. it doesn't always work. I've said stupid things before ...

... ... sorry, I lost my train of thought ... where was I? right ...

... I don't really pay attention to my surrounds so I'm pretty clumsy in that aspect. if there isn't a book in my face then my mind would be on cloud nine ... I have pretty slow reactions too. I'm down - to - earth and open - minded ... some say indifferent, but I think otherwise. I just don't like causing unnecessary trouble for others, especially my friends but it happen all the time. I care about them greatly even if I'm a difficult person to read or understand. I don't like being misunderstood either but unfortunately, it happens often ...

sometimes in my state of daydreaming I become delusional. I'll hallucinate things I've read recently or in the past. even when I'm half asleep I can say some pretty strange things. I guess that makes me honest, inside and out. I remember overhearing someone say these delusions of mine are because of my ... mist flame, was it? I hope it's just that. I don't know much about these flame things ...

User Image
                                                  ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《 imagination is my defense
                                                  xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❛Ahaha, your shirt probably doesn't do your handsome body justice. //staresintensely So what kind of
                                                  build, would you say that you have?

... ... oh, you were asking-- ... I don't exercise much; the most I do is jog so most of my strength lies in my legs. overall I'm pretty thin.

❛Awesome, so I can obviously tell that your eyes are turquoise and that you are raven black.
                                                  However those hidden features... ew, I hope that you did not just take that the wrong way! Anyways, any
                                                  tattoos or scars that are noteworthy?

no tattoos, sorry. I have other things though. I'm sure everyone has noticed but I have a beauty mark under my right eye. there are some other moles on my body too if you're curious. two on my left shoulder blade, one on my right ankle and one more on my hip ... I think that's all of them. I also have a scar on my right shin from falling off my bike when I was a kid. It looks a bit like an arrow. neat, huh. the rest are small bruises from walking into chairs, walls, doors, etc... insignificant stuff.

❛What is your weight and height if you do not mind me asking? //looksslightlyembarrassed

hmm? ... five feet six and one hundred twenty seven pounds last time I checked ... several months ago.

❛Of course, we can never forget fashion. Now Vires requires uniforms (white shirt and black slacks) to be
                                                  worn while in class. What do you prefer to wear when you are out of class?

... I prefer track pants and jean but as long as they're below my knees, I'm fine with them. I like my shirts to be comfortable and fit the weather, preferably long sleeves. a simple design or two on it is alright.

bunny fae's Partner

O.G. Shoujo

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《 I'll keep walking when skies are grey

❛Everyone has to start from somewhere or should say I from some certain people. So tell me about your
                                                  parents or at least parent figures //smiles

my parents? they were respectable people when we lived in china, even after we moved to england. I think they worked at some company as translators or something. my mom always went to work there while my dad went to overseas trips ... they often came home late. I had a caretaker who watched over me during the day instead, but she was busy with the housework so I was on my own most of the time. she was nice to me whenever she had free time though ...

❛Wow~ interesting. How was your childhood? Tragic, adventurous, happy? I love hearing exciting or unique
                                                  stories by the way! But there are always completely normal people like me. Oh crap, I am starting to ramble...

... I`m sorry, could you repeat your question?

we were a well off family. I don`t remember my childhood very well besides from moving to a different country when I was around seven. that and I was a pretty stupid kid. I caused trouble for my caretaker, making forts out of furniture and trashing my bedroom pretending a hurricane had hit the house ... I, um, used to play with my food too ... my parents came home late almost every night (even after a trip) so I didn`t go out much, not that I was ever in the mood to. my mom would often come home with a book for me because there was a bookstore near her workplace and she thought I would like them. I was hooked. you see, whenever I read, I would imagine the situation happening as the story progresses. a dragon blew fire at a soldier cooking him instantly? I could see it in my mind. I would hide in my bedroom reading them in the middle of the night although I got caught trying to stay up all the time. my life pretty much thrived away from reality.

❛Out of curiosity, were you a rebel during your pre-teen and early teenage years? //sighswithadreamygaze

... rebel? oh ... no, I don`t believe I was. I never hated my parents and they never treated be poorly either. nothing really changed from our relationship from when I was a child except ... when my english got better, my knowledge on my native language started to diminish. so once in a while, my mom would bring home a chinese book for me to read but I had trouble reading it so I had to go through the translation dictionary. that, or reluctantly ask my mom or dad to translate parts of it as a last resort ... I guess you could say that was our bonding time.

I think my parents eventually realized my incompetence after getting my report cards for seven plus years and trying to lecture me on my grades. I couldn't help it and I believe they understood. ... it might also be because of the one time they walked into my room and I was playing with my ... mist flame. my mother fainted. I believe I was reading a book about torture devices used during the renaissance.

❛Have you ever had anything else, you know, life-shattering happen in your life?

... pardon? oh ... shattering, no. changing, yes ... let's see ...

besides getting the letter from the academy ...

... when I still lived in china, I had a pet piglet named ai (my parents just brought one home and I wanted to take care of it) but then he suddenly disappeared one day when I came back from school. we had pork for dinner that night. I didn't realize it until I overheard my parents talking about it later that same night. I'm a vegetarian now. I tried in the past but I was a child then. now, I have more self - control so I can pass eating meat without as much regret. pork makes me sick though.

User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《 whatever happens was meant that way

❛............... //wondersifsheshouldaskmorequestionsaboutthepast

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ I never did any drugs if you wanted to ask that.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ whatamIdoinghere.

❛So as a future potential friend or lover, what kind of things do you like in general? What kind of hobbies do
                                                  you enjoy doing?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ fictional stories: tales, fables, picture books, novels, graphic novels, comics, etc.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ certain informational texts: how tos, topical/news, subject based, etc.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ sleeping.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ video games.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ relaxing/doing nothing.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ movies.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ potatoes.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ nectarines.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ small animals.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ writing.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ dry humour.

❛How about dislikes and pet peeves?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ being scolded/lectured.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ textbooks.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ overly dramatic people.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ bothering/burdening others.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ chewing with an open mouth.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ pork.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ excessive physical activities.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ oranges.

❛I hope to be the wife of some famous exorcist clan! What are your aspirations and dreams for the future?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ to become an editor and see the book I was in charge of become published.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ or write my own book.

❛Now although I would love to have a man... or woman... who is simply perfect, everyone has a weakness of
                                                  some kind. What are your fears? Oh! Some blackmail material couldn't hurt? Any secrets you care to share?
                                                  I promise I won't tell a soul~

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ fear losing my eyes.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ fear mental asylums.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ secret I still have an asian accent; I can usually hide it but it`ll slip once in a while.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ secret I once tried to turn myself as a woman using my flame ... it was ... ... ... interesting.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ secret fear sometimes facing reality.

❛What about some clubs that you have joined or groups that you are a member of?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ go home club.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ fencing : member
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ sewing : member
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ soccer : tried it for one day

❛Quick! Before I end this interview, any last minute words?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ ... sorry, did you say something?

bunny fae's Partner

O.G. Shoujo

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《 you're no better or no worse

✽ FLAME/WEAPON
                                                • ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

yue uses mist flames. the mist flame's trait is CONSTRUCTION, which is directly involved with materialization. those possessing these flames specialize in the use of illusions, however this is not limited to visuals. powerful illusionists can fool other senses such as hearing and touch and although mist flames have low density and weak physical offensive power, they are still dangerous with their manipulation of the senses and the mind. the roles of mist flame users is “creating something from nothing, and nothing from something; thus bewildering the enemy, to render the family’s true form intangible with visions of deceit.”

the stiletto is a dagger with a long slender blade and needle - like point primarily intended for stabbing. the stiletto blade's narrow cross-section and acuminated tip reduces friction upon entry, allowing the blade to penetrate deeply. some consider the stiletto a form of dagger, but most stilettos are specialized thrusting weapons not designed for cutting or slashing, even with edged examples. it was used by assassins in the past as they were silent, concealable weapons that could easily penetrate through thick fabrics while inflicting fatal wounds that would bleed less compared to other knife - like weapons.

✽ ANIMAL FAMILIAR
                                                • ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

yue's animal familiar is a complex - toothed flying squirrel named jia. he picked her up just before leaving for england. he wasn't too comfortable with getting a new animal so soon but he gradually warmed up to her since she was his only company (besides his parents) during the transfer.

flying squirrels are nocturnal. jia is often seen with yue on his head or shoulder during the night or hiding in his pocket during the day. if not, she can be seen gliding around high open areas.

✽ MAIN ABILITY

the environment yue grew up in had very little supernatural involvement. his parents had almost no knowledge about exorcists or flames so yue self - taught himself how to manifest his abilities. although he cannot use the construction ability to cause any physical damage, yue can directly strike with his stiletto if necessary.

CREATION (ILLUSIONS)

forma di vita ricreazione (life - form recreation)
                                                  his favourite ability is creating beasts and other creatures into life - size, life - like form. from griffins to cyclops to bulls to minotaurs, etc. depending on the size of the life form, yue can only summon between one to three creatures at a time. this ability is often used to intimidate and corner the target.

nuovo ambiente (new environment)
                                                  their surroundings will change into a different setting: on a mountain cliff, in a torture chamber, in the forest, in the open field, etc ... it depends on what emotion yue is trying to achieve. most of the time, it's to instil fear, paranoia, or peace to make the enemy drop their guard.

✽ SUB-ABILITIES

celare (conceal)
                                                  if the target is unaffected by creatura ricreazione, yue will conceal jia (or other physical objects) within one of the three beast illusions and attack the enemy to cause some physical damage, but nothing fatal-- unless yue decides to conceal himself or other allies within a creature as well.

trattenere (restrain)
                                                  a rumbling will be heard as the illusion of shackles break free from the ground and restrain the target's hands, feet, and sometimes neck, depending on the threat level. too much struggling will result in flames rising up the chains and burning the target's restrained body part. purely psychological.

User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《 we are all the same

✽ TALENTS

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ nothing
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ speaks mandarin and a little bit of cantonese.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ heavy sleeper.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ often unconsciously unleashes his flames whenever he's reading, daydreaming, or sleeping.

✽ OTHER

yue is a supporter as he's pretty average at melee combat but that's what the illusions are for. he enjoys confusing and making his targets vulnerable. the illusions raise his advantages to strike. he has no problem co - operating with other flame users if they need his assistance. although he prefers to make independent choices, he doesn't mind following orders either so long as he isn't against it.

bunny fae's Partner

O.G. Shoujo

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《 life is just a moment

FIRST LAST ♞ 「 the -- sky user 」
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab derp info here

DAICHI FUMIO ♞ 「 the obstinate sky user 」
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab derp info here

BARUCH TIELE ♞ 「 the narcissistic sky user 」
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab derp info here

THIERRY LAHAYE ♞ 「 the dedicated storm user 」
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab derp info here

PASCAL "ESTE" IBARAKI ♞ 「 the repressed storm user 」
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab derp info here

TAVISH LYNCH ♞ 「 the reckless storm user 」
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab derp info here

GIOVANNI SICACCIA ♞ 「 the blase rain user 」
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab derp info here

LUCAS ARTINO ♞ 「 the serene rain user 」
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab derp info here

HAKUSEKI SAKURABA ♞ 「 the effulgent rain user 」
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab derp info here

ITSUKI FUMIO ♞ 「 the insolent sun user 」
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab derp info here

GREGORY DOMINTANUS ♞ 「 the indomitable sun user 」
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab derp info here

EMYR VAUGHN ♞ 「 the whimsical sun user 」
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab derp info here

SHOU HIMURA ♞ 「 the languid cloud user 」
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab derp info here

PAOLO GESATTI ♞ 「 the adroit cloud user 」
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab derp info here

ADRIANO LABUE ♞ 「 the irritable cloud user 」
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab senior who helped yue with his luggage. has a mole too and they kind of look alike ... long lost brothers???

CAEUS MONTRI ♞ 「 the snide lightening user 」
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab derp info here

KAILI ZHOU ♞ 「 the steadfast lightening user 」
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab derp info here

ELIJAH CHEN ♞ 「 the brazen lightening user 」
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab derp info here

JUN TESSARO ♞ 「 the playful mist user 」
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab derp info here

FIRST LAST ♞ 「 the -- mist user 」
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦
                                                  tab derp info here

User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《 we might as well enjoy this day

User Image User Image User Image

= friendship kyu = attraction kyu = romance kyu = opinion

tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦ | don't talk to me.
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦ | you irritate me.
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦ | ... hello.
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦ | hello friend.
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦ | I'm all ears for you.
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦ | I'll be there for you whenever you need me.

tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦ | no way.
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦ | sorry, did you say something?
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦ | decent.
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦ | you've caught my attention.
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦ | I can focus when you're near.
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦ | I dream about you. ///

tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦ | you make me sick.
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦ | who are you again?
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦ | friends at most.
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦ | I think I feel something for you.
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦ | it's probably love.
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦ | I want to find happiness with you.

tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦ | wishes your early death.
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦ | not fond of.
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦ | meh.
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦ | pretty cool.
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦ | respect/admiration.
                                                  tab tab ✦✦✦✦✦✦ | a lifelong relationship.

kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko-kunkyuko-kun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff