Welcome to Gaia! ::

the wicked butterfly's Significant Otter

Tenacious Plague

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                  ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《like a river made of silver, everyone came running to the scene ~
                                                  xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❛Hey there! I am a student from the sister school of Vires Academy for Exorcists. Our school trains female
                                                  exorcists so when the opportunity to interview the ho- umm, I mean students from Vires, I jumped at the
                                                  opportunity. ♥ So first of all, a quick run down of who you are~

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ emyr vaughn
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ em ~ kinda hard to get anything else out of that, huh??
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ male; uh ~ secret? he grins and crosses his fingers.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ eighteen; june 10th
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ unallied; sun
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ People’s eyes have been attracted to him for most of his life. He is a famous musician in his home country, praised for his talents in lyrical composition and singing. When Vire Academy’s letter arrived one day, he thought it was just another regular old school trying to garner some fame and ignored it. At least, the few twenty or so letters. Intrigued, after reading what the school has to offer, he has accepted the invitation.

❛How would those that know you closely say about your personality. What about strangers like me?

ah, well ~ heh. he laughs a little nervously. I guess if I had to put it into words - annoying happy? oh, carefree! that's a good word for it. carefree, I like that. I learned a long time ago that getting all worked up about little things wastes everyone's time and energy so - I stopped worrying about it. and I don't want to be upset about things, so I made myself "happy" all the time. I figure half the way there is believing in it so... well, I've got that down.

but uh, yeah ~ he laughs. I also have some problems focusing or keeping my attention on one thing. so some of my grades aren't the greatest right now... but I'll get them up again. I'm not worried. I just need to remember to do my homework. hehe. I never have problems focusing on my writing or my music though ~ but that's my passion so I don't think it counts, does it? but oh, don't mind me if I say something off topic in the middle of a conversation - or my sentence. that's perfectly normal, I promise! sometimes my attention span is short enough that I forget what I'm talking about - or I just switch topics randomly.

oh but I swear I'm not bad at school work ~ I'm pretty bright - I think. I mean I pick up things pretty easily. especially if I put them into musical terms. he grins. I think people say I'm far too laid-back but - oh well. apparently, it gets annoying that I don't startle or get angry easily ~ but I kind of think those things are silly anyway?? well maybe I'm the one that's silly - whoops. I just don't like getting all worked up to feel upset and it just kind of stuck? he rubs the back of his head. does that even make any sense at all? I kind of feel like it doesn't, sorry.

oh ~ last thing. he smiles. I tend to hum or sing to myself often. the location doesn't really matter to me ~ so I apologize now if it gets on your nerves in class or something. I can't help, it's automatic! a song pops into my head and I just have to sing it. or I'm working through my next song -

User Image
                                                  ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《I was shot down in cold blood by an angel in blue jeans ~
                                                  xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❛Ahaha, your shirt probably doesn't do your handsome body justice. //staresintensely So what kind of
                                                  build, would you say that you have?

ah - what? I don't think I heard you right there - he laughs awkwardly. I don't really know how to describe myself like that. uh, just... average I suppose? I do some fencing regularly but otherwise I don't really work out or anything - so I'm not really that "built"?? but neither am I abnormally skinny either.

❛Awesome, so I can obviously tell that your eyes are sky blue dress blue and that you are blonde.
                                                  However those hidden features... ew, I hope that you did not just take that the wrong way! Anyways, any
                                                  tattoos or scars that are noteworthy?

no, no. he shakes his hands. not me! oh though now that I think of it... I did have a guitar string break on me while I was playing it a few years back. you can still see the line on my hand where it broke.

❛What is your weight and height if you do not mind me asking? //looksslightlyembarrassed

huh?? oh ~ ah, well - about six feet? I think, I can't really remember. the other part, uh, probably around one seventy? when did I even last visit the doctor?

❛Of course, we can never forget fashion. Now Vires requires uniforms (white shirt and black slacks) to be
                                                  worn while in class. What do you prefer to wear when you are out of class?

ah well - I really don't pay too much attention honestly. ah, jeans, my blue and green sneakers and a colorful shirt? not like with a weird Hawaiian pattern or anything - but wearing black all the time's just depressing isn't it? .. though some people look good in it ~ kind of like the broody hero, right? I don't think I could pull that off. he laughs. but blue's my favorite color so things that work well with it are things I like to go with.

Tenacious Plague

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《you light me up inside like the fourth of july ~

❛Everyone has to start from somewhere or should say I from some certain people. So tell me about your
                                                  parents or at least parent figures //smiles

huh?? ah my parents - well, my parents are kind of odd. he laughs. my father's from Wales in the United Kingdom. he told me once that he wanted to be a writer growing up but my grandmother wouldn't hear of it. she made him take piano lessons until he eventually learned to like it. I don't think he regrets that decision. I mean - he did well. he was a famous pianist for years, traveled all over Europe. he used to tell me all sorts of stories when I was little; not that I really remember them - hehe. right now he teaches piano at home. he's getting arthritis in his fingers so he can't handle the "professional pressure" he likes to call it. my mom still gets him to play something nice every once in a while. at one point, he tried to wake me up with the piano - until I accidentally learned to sleep through. then my mom yelling in German became my alarm.

my mom - ah, well, she's from Germany, obviously. she has a fondness for yelling in German when she's angry. he laughs nervously. she was a fencing champion until she retired just before I was born. now she teaches, just like my father. but she does just about every outdoor activity you can think of. my mom doesn't really like being cooped up in the house. she taught me how to fence in high school as a sort of "bonding experiment". I like fencing - I do. just not as much as I like music but - uh, yeah. how did they meet? my father had a recital in Berlin that my mother's current boyfriend took her too. but that relationship didn't last long.

❛Wow~ interesting. How was your childhood? Tragic, adventurous, happy? I love hearing exciting or unique
                                                  stories by the way! But there are always completely normal people like me. Oh crap, I am starting to ramble...

ah - well, I don't really remember much of my really early childhood. I don't have the best memory. he laughs. but my mom always says that if my father didn't sing me to sleep every night as a kid, I wouldn't have ended up his carbon copy. I'm pretty sure she's kidding - but she used to shake her head a lot. oh, I started learning to play piano when I was about seven? I think?? about then. that was before my father's arthritis - back when he still traveled around Europe. we lived in Rhyl up until I was six then there were a few years we lived in Paris. then there was that time in London.. hah. I've lived in a few different cities. we mostly moved around for my father's sake. my mother griped about it a lot but I think she really got tired of unpacking boxes.

I think we spent the longest time in Italy. he does a small count on his hands. but that was later - sorry, I've never been really good with numbers. but it was during that time - what maybe I was seven? something like that ~ anyway. I spent a lot of time playing piano with my father around that time. mom used to shake her head and roll her eyes - all behind a smile - and wonder how she ended up "with two absolute goofballs". I didn't become really serious with my music until a few years later however.

❛Out of curiosity, were you a rebel during your pre-teen and early teenage years? //sighswithadreamygaze

what?? no, no! I don't think I have that sort of thing in me really. my mother told me she used to terrorize her brothers when she was that age. but they terrorized her too so.. I'm not really sure who was worse. I'd have to get back to you.

moving on, I guess I sort of became "famous" around twelve or thirteen. mostly because of my father's previous fame. I didn't really inherit my own title until a bit later - kind of way later? but by that time it was pretty easy to tell I was made for music so I started adding vocal lessons to my day. I did some piano duets with my father and my own local recitals but nothing really "grand" until I was fifteen I think. my father couldn't play at one of his own shows - he'd caught the flu when we were in Kiel for the music festival. so I had to play something. I couldn't play my father's sheet music - but I remembered enough to play something. the mishap got more press than anyone thought it would - I never realized how bright cameras were until then.

it wasn't until a few years ago that I realized I had sun flames. my mother doesn't have them but she knew what they were when I found Viva. or rather Viva found us. it was on one of our vacations to the States. it was winter and my father and I got bulled into ice skating with my mother. I did better than my father but still not very well. I fell a few times and nearly fell on a little otter that skated right in front of my feet. that's how I met Viva. I nearly fell on her. he laughs sheepishly. nothing glamorous like demons appearing or anything like everyone else. I just nearly skated over my familiar. my mother suspects I had my flames for a while I didn't notice it. and we'd never seen any demons - she was surprised to say the least. exorcists were just a story her grandfather told her as a girl, she didn't have any flames though she couldn't say with certainty that no one else in the family did.

but we didn't change our lives very much, we just added an otter to it. at least until the letter for Vires arrived.well there were actually a big pile of them but I didn't read them. he rubs the back of his neck. ever since the music festival in Kiel, I had been getting recruitment letters from assorted music programs so I thought that was what those were. my mother finally opened one. I decided to go not really because I wanted to but - I had these flames for a reason. I figured I had to find out what that reason was, right?

❛Have you ever had anything else, you know, life-shattering happen in your life?

ah well, I guess there's a few more things I should mention. after I accepted the invitation to Vires I went through a boot camp style training session with my mother. she called it "bonding" time but I'm sure it was so I wouldn't be behind everyone else. I didn't have any experience as an exorcist so she taught me everything she knew about fencing. I wasn't too far behind everyone else except in flame training but I learned quickly. I just learned it like I learned music. I just didn't always turn my work in... hehe. a reoccurring theme really. after that first year, my mother and I learned how to fight with a rapier. she thought it was time to learn a proper weapon or something like that. hehe. but she'd only ever fenced so I guess she spent my school year learning to fight with a rapier. by then my father had retired as a musician and my family has been in Kiel, Germany ever since.

I learned to play guitar during my sophomore year here as kind of a way to not lose myself completely, you know? I still love music. I'll always love music. so learning guitar was a way to keep expanding ~ I have a notebook that I write lyrics and sheet music with though. I do that in my free time.

User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《singing in the shower ~

❛............... //wondersifsheshouldaskmorequestionsaboutthepast

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ ah no, I think I covered it all.

❛So as a future potential friend or lover, what kind of things do you like in general? What kind of hobbies do
                                                  you enjoy doing?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ swimming.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ singing - anything with a beat or if you give him something you want him to sing.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ writing - lyrics & poetry.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ pop music, upbeat music.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ acoustic guitar & piano - the only instruments excluding the recorder that he currently
                                                  tab tab tab tab plays; he keeps a keyboard in his room so he can practice.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ performing. seriously ask him to play or sing something for you. he loves it♥
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ rain ~ he actually likes water.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ traveling, he has family in Germany and the UK.

❛How about dislikes and pet peeves?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ discordant sounds, music is supposed to be harmonious!
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ tornadoes. he has seen one and they aren't fun.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ school work - well doing it on time at least.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ extremely cold weather. he'll play in the snow for an hour max and then it's inside for him.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ overly sweet foods. he scrapes off some of the icing on the cake too. not all but some.

❛I hope to be the wife of some famous exorcist clan! What are your aspirations and dreams for the future?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ to feel like he lived his life the way he wanted to. not to waste it. really to just always be happy.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ to always have music in his life.

❛Now although I would love to have a man... or woman... who is simply perfect, everyone has a weakness of
                                                  some kind. What are your fears? Oh! Some blackmail material couldn't hurt? Any secrets you care to share?
                                                  I promise I won't tell a soul~

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ losing his voice; when he was little, he lost it for a few days and being as young as he was, he freaked out.
                                                  tab tab tab tab he thought he wasn't ever going to get it back. safe to say his family thought it was adorably
                                                  tab tab tab tab funny watching him run around with a chalkboard.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ losing friends. they're doing some pretty dangerous stuff here.

❛What about some clubs that you have joined or groups that you are a member of?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ fencing : vice captain
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ swimming : member

❛Quick! Before I end this interview, any last minute words?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ angel in blue jeans - train
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ shower - becky g
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ I will never let you down - rita ora

Tenacious Plague

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《when you say you've had enough & you might just give it up

✽ FLAME/WEAPON
                                                • ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

ACTIVATION is the characteristic of sun flames and abilities range from stimulation and augmentation. Sun flame users usually serve as a support for the family, enhancing the strengths and skills of others and themselves. With the stimulation factor, having a sun flame qualifies the wielder to be a healer. However, there are still those that do not use their flames with the sole purpose of healing instead using it to make themselves an unstoppable force on the field. Its role in the family is “destroying the misfortune that attacked the family with their own body, they become the sun that brightly shines upon an area.” Martial arts are a popular fighting style for sun flame users but weapon can range from just about anything. Their animal familiars reflect their owners in some way, whether it be fighting style or personality.

a rapier is a long, thin blade used for thrusting over other sword movements. despite being thin, with the hilt the blade is rather heavy. while emyr isn't the best - or wants to - fighter, he's accustomed himself decently to using a rapier. his mother started fencing in her younger days (she still sweeps through some smaller local tournaments when she's bored) and thus is responsible for teaching emyr how to fence. emyr has been learning fencing since he started high school (mostly as a mother & son bonding experiment) and only recently has been learning how to properly fight with a rapier. though that's - again - due to his mother. they've been learning proper rapier techniques together. he has to email his mother once a week with new technique's he's learned. emyr's fighting style is a mix of fencing and single rapier techniques. he also knows how to block with his free hand safely.

✽ ANIMAL FAMILIAR
                                                • ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

viva is a north american river otter. which is basically code for a semi-small very common otter in North America. the n.a river otter despite the name isn't confined to rivers but found pretty much all along the coast of north america. river otters are known for playing (which is partly why he named her viva) specifically wrestling and sometimes chasing. when playing she might give off little happy grunts. emyr has a little baby pool that he brings with him for her to play around in, she even has little toys. so the point is, play with the otter. she loves it.

viva is named after the Latin root for life. specifically her name means "live!" she's named thus because she's energetic and likes playing. though she is more active at night than during the day. emyr usually has to carry her around when she's sleeping. she will splash around a little at night but after a little fiasco when emyr first started school she's learned to be quiet and rather polite. emyr leaves a folded up towel next to the pool and when she gets out, she rolls around on the towel until she's sort of dry before moving around the room.

fun fact. she's a natural ice skater. emyr has problems but viva slides around on the ice like she was born that way (hey).

✽ MAIN ABILITY

ACTIVATION is aptly put for emyr's abilities. "to excite or spark a reaction" to "wake up" his cells or his flame. emyr's flame control is limited to his hands and by some extension - viva. he can only use his flames on his hands - and only when they come in contact with an object. then he activates his flames and their power. overexerting his flame powers generally causes either his cells or his flames (depending on what he is activating) to explode as they activate too quickly.

feurig "fiery"
                                                  a strange little concoction emyr's thought up. using his rapier he cuts a thin line across his hand and lightly covers the blade with blood. using that blood as a conduit for his sun flames, he activates the sun flames directly in his blood and those in his hand against each other to cause a reaction similar to fire sparks. similar to when metal strikes metal a small explosion of fiery sparks are emitted. the sun flames dance around the blade and add a fiery sting.

he can use this technique without applying it to his rapier. if he uses his hand to block a blow and it consequently bleeds, he can activate feurig to cause the same fire-spark in his hand. the fire-spark causes a small explosion in his hand which he can direct at his opponent. this application severely causes damage to his hand.

ziehen "to draw out"
                                                  a simple "wake up" call - emyr can activate his cells or another's to multiply enough to close up wounds (he cannot properly "heal" them) or he can activate them to provide a temporary power boost. as previously mentioned he must be touching the area (or in close proximity) to activate those cells. if used too quickly the cells will explode instead of activate. ziehen is generally applied before sword fighting. he can activate the cells in his hands without physical contact and fortify one handed blocking techniques as needed.

✽ SUB-ABILITIES

otter hockey - triplet
                                                  a viva technique that sends the little otter running. it comes in three flavors as seen below. she can only use one of these abilities at a time. and there is a small recharge period where she has to return to emyr after each hockey trick.

con forza "with force"
                                                  tab using sun flames, viva activates her cells, multiplies them, and doubles her size. then she takes off in a rush and charges opponents like a small otter canon. if aimed at the proper joints, he can topple pretty big opponents. either way - taking an otter bash to the knees can't feel too great. once she tackles an opponent she returns to emyr.

allegretto vivace "quickly & lively"
                                                  tab a speed technique, viva takes off at a dash and activates certain muscles to maintain a high speed. then she darts around the field attempting to either distract opponents away from emyr or trying to get under their feet and trip them. she almost looks like an otter lightning bolt. she hops when she changes direction and once she gets going it's very hard for her to stop. she usually runs into emyr at the end to slow down quickly.

prima donna "leading lady"
                                                  tab her last technique, the leading lady is a transferal technique. she can transfer emyr's sun flames and use them to close a team mates wounds or "wake up" muscle cells for a brief power boost. she must be in physical contact however. ie. they must be holding her or she can curl around them. once the process is complete she falls asleep and the teammate is now responsible for the otter.

User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《I will never let you down

✽ TALENTS

well, obviously he can sing quite well. he gets his musical talents (singing, guitar, and piano) from his father who was a known pianist for several years. now he teaches from their house as he has a slowly creeping arthritis in his hands. a sad fate for a player. his father used to sing to him at night and still does when he does the dishes. though his father is a less upfront teacher compared to his mother, emyr adores music, he always has. it's always been something he can do for fun - something not as "serious" as other pursuits. something that always makes him and other's happy - something he's proud of. initially his career started off riding the coattails of his fathers but now it belongs to him alone. he's more reknowned for his lyric writing and singing currently while in the past he was known for his piano playing.

he is bilingually fluent in English and German. he very rarely sings in German, however.

✽ OTHER

emyr doesn't prefer to fight. if they can talk it out that'd be best right? or you know he could sing them to sleep - whatever works, huh? strategy wise it's probably best to put emyr in the middle rather than in the back or the front. he's not a long range fighter but he can support and heal with his sun flames. and he can protect himself - and others - from harm. he isn't the type to pursue a demon, however. he lets the demons come to him and he focuses on helping everyone else out. he's perfect for team kills. he also makes a good distraction.

without a weapon, emyr will only block. he's been meaning (and by meaning, we mean his mother's been nagging) to learn some martial arts from someone but he hasn't gotten around to it. emyr does know how to block without a weapon but otherwise, he'll have to look for something with a long point to be useful. unfortunately using something like a metal pipe might not be good for thrusting with.

Tenacious Plague

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《quote here

*iskander lestrange ❜ ⇣ ♔˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    oh no!I'M DANCING IN THE MIRROR & SINGING IN THE SHOWER
                                                    I'M BECOMING MY OWN SELF PROPHECY
                                                    blurb here.

» THE DELIBERATE SKY USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*makoto fumio ❜ ⇣ ♔˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb here.

» THE RECLUSIVE SKY USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*baruch tiele ❜ ⇣ ♔˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb here

» THE NARCISSISTIC SKY USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*thierry lahaye ❜ ⇣ ♔˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb here.

» THE DEDICATED STORM USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*pascal "este" ibaraki ❜ ⇣ ♔˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb here

» THE REPRESSED STORM USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*tavish ailbe lynch ❜ ⇣ ♔˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb.

» THE RECKLESS STORM USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*giovanni siaccia ❜ ⇣ ♔˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb here.

» THE BLASÉ RAIN USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*lucas artino ❜ ⇣ ♔˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb.

» THE SERENE RAIN USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*hakuseki sakuraba ❜ ⇣ ♔˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blub here blurb here

» THE EFFULGENT RAIN USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*itsuki fumio ❜ ⇣ ♔˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb.

» THE INSOLENT SUN USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*gregory dominitanus ❜ ⇣ ♔˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb.

» THE INDOMITABLE SUN USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*shou himura ❜ ⇣ ♔˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blub here blurb here

» THE LANGUID CLOUD USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*paolo gesatti ❜ ⇣ ♔˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb here.

» THE ADROIT CLOUD USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*adriano labue ❜ ⇣ ♔˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb here.

» THE IRRITABLE CLOUD USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*caeus montri ❜ ⇣ ♔˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb here

» THE SNIDE LIGHTNING USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*elijah chen ❜ ⇣ ♔˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blub here blurb here

» THE BRAZEN LIGHTNING USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*kailì zhou ❜ ⇣ ♔˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb here.

» THE STEADFAST LIGHTNING USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*jun tessaro ❜ ⇣ ♔˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb.

» THE PLAYFUL MIST USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*yue zheng ❜ ⇣ ♔˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb here.

» THE DAYDREAMY MIST USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*elys aron ❜ ⇣ ♔˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blub here blurb here

» THE AUDACIOUS MIST USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

User Image
                                                  • xxxxxxxx ★《quote here

User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image

- friendship tab - attraction tab - romance tab - opinion
                                                    » THE RELATIONSHIP CHART ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★ | ★★★ ( xxx )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( xxx )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( xxx )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★ ( xxx )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( xxx )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( xxx )

tab ★★ | ★★★ ( xxx )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( xxx )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( xxx )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★ ( xxx )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( xxx )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( xxx )

tab ★★ | ★★★ ( xxx )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( xxx )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( xxx )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★ ( xxx )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( xxx )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( xxx )

tab ★★ | ★★★ ( xxx )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( xxx )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( xxx )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★ ( xxx )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( xxx )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( xxx )

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab RELOAD MY SOUL
                                                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab SIGNING OFF !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff