Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lunatic

User Image

PoisonFireWings is now x - - illusion shade

Friendly Lunatic

About Mexxxxx

Hello. I'm PoisonFireWings x - - illusion shade, or Poison shade for short. I'm nineteen and have been role play for seven years now...I think. It's somewhere around there ^^' Anyhow, I do role play anywhere from semi-literate to advance literate, depended on how you define literate. I am currently a falling freshman and rising sophomore in college. I study at Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. During the summer I am managing at a local bakery.

I have been coding since I started to role play. I can do both BBC and HMTL coding. Occasionally I will do it for fun...yes, I am a dork like that. Please do not steal any of this layouts or graphic. Thank you very much. If you ever want anything change in the layout that I already made for you, feel free to let me know. I'll change it around for free, even if you just want the name changed. I'm saving all files now. I use Photoshop Element 9 Photoshop cs5 currently.

Things I will design:
                            Post Layouts for Character
                            Guild Layouts for Characters
                            Quotes
                            Profile Skeletons
                            Graphics (I'll just edit the picture, and you can do the coding)
                            Polyvore
                            Picture (Change eye color, hair color)

Friendly Lunatic

Ordersxxxxx

I really don't have a set limit on how many order I will have at at time. I do have a life, so there is only so many orders I can do at once. Please understand; lately I've been rather slow on finish orders. My dad just got diagnosed with cancer. I'm trying to help out around my house to much as possible. I mostly do my layouts during the night day, probably while I'm watching my grandmom.

note: I may finish the layouts in different orders than list. It all depends on when people need it by. So if it is needed by the night of, I will do that before that before the one needed by the next day. If I do not reply to the order, then that means I accepted the order.

I absolutely will not take any rush orders now
                          (Don't make an order that you want today or tomorrow)

Please give me a due date, I work better that way

Friendly Lunatic

Schedulexxxxx

This is to let you guys know when I'll be busy. So the days I'm busy, I will not be accepting that much orders. I'll try to keep this up to date.
                          Thanks!

Saturday August 25
                              Move into my dorm
                                  - - I'm not sure what is going to happen after this. I'll be doing school work and working as a tutor. So I'm not sure how much spare time I will have. Plus I need to study for my actuarial science exam (which I hear is nearly impossible). As we get closer to the date, I'll have more information.

Friendly Lunatic

Friendly Lunatic

Sample for Photo Editxxxxx

Hair and eye color changed::

Friendly Lunatic

Samples are moved to the second page

Friendly Lunatic

Friendly Lunatic

Friendly Lunatic

Friendly Lunatic

Friendly Lunatic

Friendly Lunatic