Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Giver

Halt! Thief!

Just having a bit of sport.

But, on a serious note, these characters, their pictures, and graphics, as well as MY words, do NOT belong to you.

You are not, under ANY circumstance, allowed to take anything away from this thread.

Drop it! Right there!

Ahem, but, yes, this is home to samples of my favorite services:

Character Biographies!

Beloved Giver

Quote:
SAMPLE Character/Pet Biography

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

❝ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴀʀᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ɪs ʙᴏʀɴ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ...❞

User Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

With graceful markings, striking eyes, a gleaming coat, and the sophistication and airs of an African queen--Roho believes in one thing, and one thing alone: beauty. While some lions boast of battle, healing, or love as their talents, Roho, otherwise known as 'Nzuri, has turned beauty into an art form. More than just a vainglorious brat of a lioness, Roho fully believes in a philosophy based on reverence for the beautiful. As one of the loveliest lionesses on the African savannah, she leaves others of her kind astonished at her fine features and elegant movements. More than one male has offered her protection within his pride, and more than one female was left burning with jealousy as others stared at her soft, dappled coat. Despite this, Roho feels little connection with others, preferring to delight in long bouts of staring at her own reflection in a river, rather than socialize. However, when she does encounter other lions, or chooses to venture out among them, the black-and-white lioness cannot help but indulge in the looks she garners, or compliments she receives. These feed her ego. She can often be spotted lounging in the low-hanging limb of a tree, grooming herself thoroughly, until her snowy fur gleams. More than once she has literally forgotten to hunt and feed herself, especially during the months when she sheds her coat--Roho will sit and pull the molting fur from the rest of her shorter coat, rather than eat. And while it seems this love of beauty consumes her, Roho does enjoy the beauty of her native land, and often travels in order to capture the true loveliness of the natural world around her. She has gathered a reputation as one of the most exquisite, but untouchable lionesses. Roho herself is more or less content with her life; however, some lonely, warm African nights, she looks to the stars, as beautiful as she, and wishes she would one day find a place to call home, and perhaps, a mate to call her own...

Beloved Giver

❝ ɪ ᴊ-ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ-ᴀɴ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇʀ. ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴡ-ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʜ-ʜ-ʜᴏᴍᴇ......❞

User Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Alazzi is an outsider. His yearning for a pack and a home can only be matched by the deeply painful awkwardness that marks him as different. Though a handsome male, Alazzi hasn't the charm of most canines with his features. Social situations are cause for extreme discomfort, which results in babbling, stuttering, and otherwise ungraceful verbal outbursts that leave those he encounters stunned, and sometimes repulsed by the confused male's speech. The hurt in his eyes, however, tells anyone who looks closely enough his true feelings--he wants to be a part of a family. Even while rambling, stumbling through his words, all the while, Alazzi's bright silvery eyes burn with the intense need to have someone understand him. As a pup, he was the last of his litter to learn how to speak at all, and most took him for a mute. When the dog finally did learn how to talk, it was almost unintelligible; loud barks and small timid squeaks combined with short, joyful yips that made little sense to most of his family. When he was very young, Alazzi encountered a wild hynea, a pup, a girl. Patient and playful, it was she who began to visit the timid, awkward little dog day after day in secret. She always seemed unperturbed by his strange way of speaking, his jerky movements, and shy disposition. Soon, Alazzi grew more comfortable with the young hyena, and his impediment slowly began to fade. However, one night, during a family gathering, the timid dog was confronted by several of his male peers. Intolerantly, they claimed he 'smelled like hyena' and proceeded to bully and beat little Alazzi. This social encounter damaged all of the repair the female had done. After this brutal childhood episode, Alazzi never spoke again. Within a month, he left for good. Planning on starting a life elsewhere, a place where he might find others who would take him in, treat him kindly, and have patience with his 'problem', Alazzi still retained his youthful hope. Yet, the damage was done, and although he calls a new pack his own, this shy male still has trouble making eye-contact, or socializing. He flinches when others make fast movements, and generally keeps his graceful head to the ground, his eyes always downcast. He longs to meet the hyena female who helped him, and rumor has it, that she is in this pack...if only he might recognize her after the long years separating their last meeting...

Beloved Giver

User ImageUser Image

❝ᴡᴇʟʟ, ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ. ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ? ɪ ʙᴇᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴡɪɴ...❞

User Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Ria cannot seem to stop flirting! It's really become quite a habit, indeed. A quick-witted, jovial lioness, Ria' Dubaka is very good at one thing: flirting. She isn't the dark mistress of seduction, just a mischievous, playful, and, beautiful lioness who seems to be able to woo anybody with her pretty eyes and demure smile. Her coy ways endear her to many other felines she meets; even older lions cannot help but grin at Ria's adorable antics, or her kittenish flirtations. She is charm epitomized in lion form. From the moment she was born, this pretty lioness had her parents and her siblings absolutely charmed by her cute mannerisms and happy cub smile. As she grew older, though, it became clear that Ria was going to become a beautiful lioness, who would spark jealousy in other females and interest in the males. Curiously, Ria does not seem to understand why some other females are cold to her, or why the males take courting her so seriously. For Ria, flirting is a game; one she is very good at. And she likes to win. From her sparkling bluish eyes to her fine cream-colored coat, and bold, bright red markings, to her characteristic Ria-smile, this lioness appears to liven any social gathering with her mere presence. If she were to have a flaw, it would only be naivety. Ria just does not seem to understand why others call her the "untouchable heart-breaker". Friendly, and mostly polite, this lioness prefers the company of males, delighting in how they chase and court her; but she doesn't comprehend how serious these suitors are, when really, she just understands the courtship as a game. There hasn't been a lion yet who could make Ria be serious about settling down or starting a family. "Now, now Ria. Be fair to the boys. You are very pretty and young, and they are handsome and brave. Everyone loves you, my dear daughter. You must allow them the chance to win your wild heart, before you end up utterly alone" her mother once told the spontaneous lioness, upon returning home after playing games with her male peers. It was true: Ria could, on any given day, be seen challenging young lions to racing, hunting, or even fighting games. In the end, she always uses her infallible charm. One bat of the lash from her pretty eyes, allows her the time needed to win her games...while her playmates are left in the dust, chasing after the elusive beauty. Lately, Ria has been noticing that males avoid her, (though watch the cream-coated beauty from afar nonetheless), and this has caused her great anxiety--they were always her friends and playmates, and as she gets older, the game has changed indefinitely. Now, Ria must either adapt to the adult games, and learn the rules of love, or face a lifetime of being mired in her own childish flirtations, which ultimately serve to simultaneously attract, and repulse potential life mates...

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Beloved Giver

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ...ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏsᴛ ᴍᴇ... ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ...❞

"Riitho, you are my son. You come from a long line of proud and fierce warriors. One day, you will bear the scars of many battles, and raise a son yourself and teach him the legacy of the Frozenheart clan..." It was a mantra, echoing in the young and impressionable mind of a small pup, with a large heart...a heart that held no violence within it. This was only the beginning of Riitho's troubles. A conflict between living up to the full namesake that his father bestowed upon him, and the secret love of peace that was all his own. His father's piercing blue green eyes, were mirror reflections of the young Frozenheart's own. Every time he glanced into a pool of water, he saw his father there; strong, and imposing, with scars as badges of honor displayed on his steely body. Their eyes were the same. And nothing else. Riitho, despite his best efforts grew into a fun-loving, naive young dog, who, despite his inherited title, was actually rather short-sited, and very generous. This generous spirit has, on several occasions gotten the better of him, placing the spotted canine in many situations for those with black hearts to take advantage of him. He was always there, a caring friend, to all who asked it of him. His father died, thinking his son a disappointment; not worthy of the Frozenheart name. Riitho, to this day has nightmares about the shame he brought upon his family. Late at night, while he sleeps, Riitho still dreams of the hard, formidable father who was once one of the most revered warriors in the land. This is why he often whimpers and kicks in his sleep. Riitho developed a terminal case of insomnia after the death of his beloved father, and now tends to stay up late at night and watch the stars dance over the sky, and the moon grow and fade...Running from the green eyes of the father he shamed, Riitho escaped to the Peke Na lands, where the pack accepted them into their home. The pack was the first place he ever felt accepted. Their laws were just and fair, their beliefs based upon love and community; all things Riitho was naturally attuned to. Early on however, Riitho was courting a beautiful dog. Bearing a deep admiration for her, the day the female asked him to runaway with her, he did. Young and foolish, they ran away, a child's game that lead them into a deep gourge, where they were lost for several days. During that time, the pair nearly starved. Riitho hunted for the female, and she, so hungered and selfish, devoured the kill. The handsome young dog stood by and allowed it, though he was nearly dead from exhaustion, starvation, and dehydration. This last, and stunning act of generosity, however, went entirely to waste. As they stumbled through the deep canyon, attempting to find safety back to the pack...she was killed. The eyes of his father seemed to stare down at him from the heavens that night, as Riitho wept and collapsed. Too tired to move on, he simply lied there and prepared to die...Thankfully, his pack discovered him before it was too late, and now he is on the mend. There are rumors, fast becoming legends about his generosity and caring, but for now, Riitho struggles to deal with the shame he carries in his heart, and his wounds...

Beloved Giver

❝ ᴛᴏᴏ sʜᴏʀᴛ, sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇғᴜʟ! ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ? ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪs...❞

Ulimi is, simply put...a perfectionist. His mind is sharp. His body in prime condition. His hunting skills, perfect. His attitude...lacking. Ulimi is an awkward lion, made so by constant mental criticism of those he encounters. If a pretty female approaches him, he thinks she is beautiful but stupid and therefore unworthy. Lovely, but insipid and dull. If another male demonstrates superb battle technique, Ulimi will see the flaw in his form, the lack of sharpness of his claws, the slight hesitation in the offensive. His form is weak, even if he is strong. A pity. Even authority figures do not escape this handsome male's critical gaze. They do not deserve their positions. We should have hunted two days ago, rather than waiting today. It does not matter who he critiques, when, or where--like a constant inner monologue, this lion cannot help but see every single flaw in all of his peers. Ulimi himself does not even elude his own critical demons; haunted by the elusive and glorious thought of perfection, this lion will go to any lengths to improve himself. This tendency toward negativity makes him very awkward around lionesses, who prefer charm and a gentle tongue, rather than a blunt and harsh wit. Adding to the debilitating nature of Ulimi's 'little problem', as his friends call it, is the fact that he is highly intelligent. Nearly all of the flaws he sees in those around him, are real flaws. However, lacking the social grace of keeping his muzzle shut, Ulimi boldly declares precisely what is on his mind, without a second thought to discretion. These outbursts are near uncontrollable, and only add to the poor social image the handsome lion is gaining. However, because of his sharp wit, those friends that can tolerate harsh criticism without taking it personally, Ulimi is actually very entertaining to be around. Those he calls friends, Ulimi is loyal to, despite his sour disposition. Preferring other intellectual lions, he still cannot seem to learn the charm needed to win over females. And why is it, that Ulimi is so very critical? He has never loved. Love has a way of making one overlook the failings of the one they desire--and this is something Ulimi needs a lesson in. For this beast needs his beauty...

Beloved Giver

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...if you're reading this, then I am...dead.

I was born of luck. It's funny to say that, isn't it? Given the circumstances? I was born against the odds, to a diseased and dying mother, whose children all perished soon after nursing. Just like she did...my mother. Not before she passed on her Pestilence to me, however. My eyes are failing, like my health; I cannot see color, cannot perceive depth. It is only with the healing salve, that I can now take down my final thoughts. Here, I will tell you about my life, and myself. This is a posthumous work, obviously, and I hope that none of you reading this will hate me for what I have done. Every day I try and make amends for what happened that night, so long ago, when I was just a young and stupid lion...I have always been trusting, eager to please and willing to do anything for my friends and family. My mother was dead, and I was young, barely just old enough to be considered a true male. It was then, my father took me. A lion I had little contact with, but wanted to please as a good son. He took me on...The Hunt of the New Moon...and every single day since, I have regretted my very existence...

It was a clear, and unrivaled night of utter darkness. We were stealth, strong, and ready to do what was necessary. I had no idea the true intent of The Hunt then, but as we stole into a neighboring pride, with my father's eyes gleaming like a devil's, and the silent sound of paws moving slowly, with vile deliberation. I felt something was wrong, almost immediately, but my childish urge to devote myself to my father and my pride kept me quiet and obedient. We watched the healthy, happy pride from afar, like heartless, soulless demons waiting to catch innocents in a web of evil. And then, what we had come for, finally emerged....a mother with two young cubs, and pregnant with another litter. As soon as she broke from the pride to drink from the stream, alone, where no one could hear her cries...we attacked. My father led the assault on her, jumping her slender form, pinning and tearing at her in non-vital areas in order to incapacitate her. Her cubs were held between the jaws of some other large males, while the mother cried in pain and fear, and fierce maternal loyalty. She screamed as her babies were taken from her. I could not move, could neither stop, nor help what was happening. I stood frozen, behind a bush, cowering from the horror I witnessed. My father stepped up, lowering his head to speak to the terrified and raging female..."Give up. Come with us. Your cubs are being infected as we speak...." She fought with new vigor, roaring her righteous anger to the sky as all of her happiness fled in a flight of terror. In a split second her life was ruined...I knew exactly how she felt. She did not give up, but warred against the males. She fought to see her cubs once more, fought to protect her little ones, and the one inside of her. And after she could fight no more...my father, and the others...killed her...her and her unborn cubs...because she wouldn't become apart of our diseased, foul pride. Because she would rather die than allow her future cubs to suffer as all of use with the Disease did...

I think I might have lost my soul, in that moment, to be honest. Every night I hear the screams of a terrified lioness, dying and fighting to protect her cubs. I hate my pride. I love my pride. I hate myself for not doing anything. I still hate myself...but from that day on, I decided if I was too much of a coward to leave or kill myself, I would be a good friend. A compassionate soul. A generous lion. A brave and kind companion, offering a sympathetic ear to whomever needed it. In a sad, and strange twist of fate, one of the cubs that was infected and brought back to our sick pride that night grew into a lovely lioness who says she loves me. I love her, too...but I could never tell her about the night she was too young to remember. As far as she's concerned, she was born to our pride. Only I know the truth. I cannot look her in the eyes, sometimes, without seeing my own shame over and over again. Pathetically, I fell in love with her, too. But I denied, and continue to deny her. How could she love a monster like me? If only she knew...

That is why I am writing this. Despite living a good life, doing good, having friends and loved ones...I am torn between that evil night of The Hunt, and a lioness I love unto death. I am contemplating offering myself as The Sacrifice for the Good Health and Fortune ritual--disgusting, superstitious lions. Worshiping death and blood and misery...but...I do not know what else to do...so, for now, my thoughts are of suicide...my heart belongs to her...but my soul....belongs to the devil...

Signed,

Beloved Giver

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Act I :
K I S O

It's really not easy being a single parent. Kitokono can testify to that, first hand. It came about in a tragic way. His mate, Kiso died, attacked by lions. I was a beautiful, warm morning. The sun had yet to show it's head over the dusky mountain peak. Kitokono lie asleep, curled protectively around his beloved pups, both very young at the time. Kiso must have risen to get a drink of water. He will never forget waking up to the scent of blood...Instantly, Kitokono put his pups in the safe care of the pack, and bolted across the dusty land to look for his beloved mate. The river ran red with blood a mile before he found the source of the crimson splash...Kiso. Her body was ripped, cleaved nearly in two by claws that could belong to nothing, if not a lion. Kitokono, in a mad rage scoured the land, looking for the lion with mate-blood on his claws. Instead, he encountered two lions lazing about, under a tree. He attacked, enraged and sorrow-stricken. The lions were taken by surprised, and terrified by the red-eyed, demonic canine that attacked them. They fled, too startled to fight. He pursued them, but the Rex of the pride found him. Kitokono barely limped away from the bloody battle that ensued. Seconds before he might have died, the sweet young faces of his children made him remember...If anything happens to one of us, Kitokono, the other must live on and take care of the children... The stricken young hyena dragged his bleeding body back to the pack, where he spent two months paying for his wounds. After that day, he swore that his vengeance would always take a backseat to the raising of his pups...He never found out who the murderer, or murderers were, despite all of his best efforts. The beautiful face of his mate, to this day haunts him in the reflection of his wild son Kombe...Kitokono loves his pups...but perhaps, this, too, is a double-edged sword. For as they grow older, they also grow more and more out of control, because of their father's inability to say 'no'.

Act II:
                                                                        K I T O K O N O

Neither of his sons would have imagined that their father was once a fierce and legendary warrior. The pups, looking at their father, never could have imagined that once, he could have any female he wanted. That he could have been a king, a leader, an alpha...instead, Kitokono chose love. He chose their mother, Kiso. These days, the once proud warrior stands, a little hunched over, with wrinkles around his eyes from constant worrying. They know he still grieves, and Kisukuku at least, is sensitive to this, and attempts to be a good daughter. But she blindly follows her grandfather around, not thinking about her poor father. Kombe, worse yet, is completely out of control, wild, and reckless. Kitokono is afraid of Kombe turning out like he did when he was a young male. Wild, foolish, brave, battle-hungry. But somehow, the face of his mate prevents him from ever saying anything to stop Kombe. Kisu sees this favoritism and resents her brother for being the "one papa loves so much". Kitokono, however loves both of his children equally. To make matters worse...

ACT III:
                                                                        K O M B E & K I S U

Kombe has taken to emulating Mafuu, his aunt, who hates the lions and thinks Kitokono is weak for his peaceful views and dedication to his children. To her, justice, punishment, and revenge is what matters. She wants all lions dead. Dead. Kombe is starting to develop the same attitude, and Kitokono worries. His family is falling apart....

....I'm sorry Kiso. I'm trying to keep everyone together...I just...I need you...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Giver

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"She's so strange!"

"I know, she just stares at flowers all day long"

"Why does she just smile like that at us when we're obviously talking about her?"

"I don't know. I heard she interrupted two large males the other day while they were fighting."

"Did she get hurt?"

"Hurt? I don't know, but I think she's damaged alright...in the head."

User Image

She knew what they said about her. How they stared and shared dirty whispers behind her back. But Mtoto didn't care. Instead, she turned her back on the gossips, and went off in search of Saagar. He understood her, at least, and her natural born talent to understand and commune with the spirits of plant life. In the distance, her parents watched her, thinking of the mixed messages their daughter must be getting. Since birth, as the second oldest daughter of a nine cub litter, Mtoto was always the most free-spirited. But far from wild or spontaneous, Mtoto preferred to wander off by herself. One could almost always catch her in a small, grassy patch near a watering hole, where the reeds grew tall, and all sorts of vegetation sprang to life. As a young cub, this speckled lioness had a strong potential for being a high priestess, but as she grows older, and comes to love flora more and more, Mtoto grapples with being pulled in two different directions. As a carnivore, one problem she has is her diet. Coming from a strong pack that believes in the sanctity of life, poor Mtoto finds herself in crisis whenever she needs to feed herself! Indeed, more than once, the little lioness was found, praying near the Tree of Souls for forgiveness and thankfulness for her meal. Mtoto, though an awkward and ungainly socialite, actually has a bit of a legend about her, pertaining to her strange markings. Both of her parents, strong and loyal to one another, were always true to one another; therefore, everyone believes that the Great Power entered Mtoto when she was born, and bestowed upon her the gift she has with all things growing. She has the swirls of a flower stem, a sprinkling of seed-like marks on her soft, white fur--fur as white as a lily, with eyes as red as a rose. Indeed! It seems the beautiful little lioness is fashioned after the flora she loves so much. And yet, her peers seem to shun her for her shy, strange ways. This only makes Mtoto more reclusive, spending hours on end caring for a single sapling, or tending a flower patch. But she holds a secret none know about...a secret garden. Indeed, with her odd but miraculous gift, Mtoto has cultivated her very own secret garden, with a wide array of beautiful, fragrant flowers. A rainbow splash of color, the smell of lavender, lilies, and gardenias, along with yet more verdant, lush plant life. This is her secret delight, and that which she loves most in the world. Mtoto knows that if anyone found out about her secret garden, that her little haven might very well be destroyed, so she takes great pains to keep it secret. In fact, she has not told anyone, not even her kind and gentle mother and father. But others are getting curious about where the odd little lion is sneaking off to all of the time...

Beloved Giver

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser Image
▬▬▬▬▬

This little witchling is on the quiet side. With her gentle demeanor, there is nothing about Kalypso that impresses many people. She is not flashy, bold, or brash. She is not vain, prideful, or rash. She sits and watches clouds go by, silent as the clear blue sky. Kalypso loves to watch the people around her, noting their little quirks and personalities. This slender witch is often stationary because she has an awful habit of being clumsy and falling or tripping over non-existent rocks! But, Kalypso is very graceful when she dances, ironically, the only time she ever exhibits a natural beauty in motion. It's rare that she does dance, however, as she is very shy, especially around those of the opposite sex. Bashful and blushing, Kalypso longs for a true friend and companion, but is too trusting, which often results in her heart being broken because of her naivety. Others walk all over this poor witchling, who, lovingly allows it. Sometimes she can be seen, playing her violin, alone at night on her balcony. The haunting night music has become something of a mystery for all who hear it. The melody is enchanting and tragic, like a swan song. Kalypso calls out for another with her music; someone who understands her, and will never betray the loyalty and love she gives so easily. Quiet and timid, there are moments she wants to speak her mind and be assertive, but somehow can't manage to find her voice. But through her music, the lonely witchling's voice takes flight on the notes of her violin...

Beloved Giver

Quote:
S A M P L E Post Layout

"ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ, sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ."

[YOU TYPE HERE]
        There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary, making this the first true generator on the Internet. It uses a dictionary of over 200 Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate Lorem Ipsum which looks reasonable. The generated Lorem Ipsum is therefore always free from repetition, injected humour, or non-characteristic words etc.There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary, making this the first true generator on the Internet. It uses a dictionary of over 200 Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate Lorem Ipsum which looks reasonable. The generated Lorem Ipsum is therefore always free from repetition, injected humour, or non-characteristic words etc.

There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary, making this the first true generator on the Internet. It uses a dictionary of over 200 Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate Lorem Ipsum which looks reasonable. The generated Lorem Ipsum is therefore always free from repetition, injected humour, or non-characteristic words etc.There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text.

If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary, making this the first true generator on the Internet. It uses a dictionary of over 200 Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate Lorem Ipsum which looks reasonable.

Beloved Giver

Let me introduce you to this lovely little vulpine!
        Hoshirin are cautious, but adorable dainty, demure, docile darlings,
        who love a good roll in the grass. They are often spotted stargazing
        at night with their large, sparkling eyes. With their distinctive markings,
        these little creatures are perfect pets for those with a taste for beauty and luxury!

This is the rarest of the creatures here. Born of magic, Pashie are
        also rarely seen as adults, but beautiful to behold. Their flowerings
        close up when they feel endangered. Befriending one is rare, but
        only when this happens, do Pashie talk, but mostly it's comprised
        of babyish gurglings.

Tuskirei, like Hoshirin, have the same lovely red
        and cream coloring, and like the cuddly, foxy Hoshirin, Tuskirei are cautious.
        However, they are elusive as well as cautious and rarely seen. They,
        like Hoshirin communicate without language; sometimes, Tuskirei wave
        their ghostly, dress-like bodies to signal distress, happiness, or sadness.
        With expressive eyes and a lonely call, these pets are for the poetic or
        artistic owner who enjoys quiet and tranquil beauty.

Fluny are common pets to be had--but it's because they're so
        adorable and sweet! Also telepathic, it's rare to see one of these
        as a full grown adult, instead often appearing in adolescent form.
        Gregarious creatures, it's rare to tame one of these exclusively,
        nevertheless it's a treat to see the different flowering blossoms
        on each one's head. It is said, older Flunies can disguise themselves
        as fairies.

Aha! There in the trees is our infamous trickster simeon-feline,
        Metikat! This pet is quite the handful and only recommended for
        energetic and vivacious owners who enjoy a rambunctious little
        friend. A cute prankster, Metikat actually have been traditional pets
        for monks in the past, who recognize the value of the Metikat's balance
        of wisdom and humor.

Samba! A grassy dancer at heart, this pet is perfect for an
        owner with a saucy step! With females in abundance, males,
        though rare, can also be talented musicians. These telepathic
        creatures are easy to make friends with but difficult to keep
        exclusively. One thing very important for a Shoorien owner
        to have is plenty of sunlight--that's what they eat!

Erienin is the most loyal of our pets available
        (though Acuma might rival its dedication).
        With soft, silky winged ears, these critters
        can hear a sneeze from two miles away!
        The perfect little protector, Erienin are as
        cuddly as they are protective.

Mantiz are renowned for their fighting prowess and slightly
        aggressive nature. It is only recommended that a tough
        owner brave one of this, nearly all male species. Using
        series of clicking sounds, Mantiz express themselves. Buyer
        beware: these are wild pets who are difficult to tame, but l
        oyal once gentled.

Silent and ferocious! No, these sweet little Acuma are j
        ust silent, but, as mentioned earlier, a rival for Erienin
        for top protector. More than a little adorable, these
        felines love to curl up on a warm lap, almost as much
        as they enjoy stalking their prey. More than one Acuma
        owner has reported being pounced when they come home at night!

Seconding the Pashie in rarity, this is the most sophisticated,
        sleekest, most lovely and most dangerous of the pets. Slender
        and decadent, these dragon-like creatures spend their time
        in the densest of forests. They are elusive beings that are
        telepathic and very, very intelligent. Having close ties with
        nature, they have an unexpected weakness for honey, which
        is their preferred treat and can be used to lure one out for
        a once-in-a-lifetime viewing!

Beloved Giver

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate Lorem Ipsum which looks reasonable. The generated Lorem Ipsum is therefore always free from repetition, injected humour, or non-characteristic words etc.There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary, making this the first true generator on the Internet. It uses a dictionary of over 200 Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate Lorem Ipsum which looks reasonable. The generated Lorem Ipsum is therefore always free from repetition, injected humour, or non-characteristic words etc.

There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary, making this the first true generator on the Internet. It uses a dictionary of over 200 Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate Lorem Ipsum which looks reasonable. The generated Lorem Ipsum is therefore always free from repetition, injected humour, or non-characteristic words etc.There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text.

If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary, making this the first true generator on the Internet. It uses a dictionary of over 200 Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate Lorem Ipsum which looks reasonable.

Beloved Giver

[TYPE]Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate Lorem Ipsum which looks reasonable. The generated Lorem Ipsum is therefore always free from repetition, injected humour, or non-characteristic words etc.There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary, making this the first true generator on the Internet. It uses a dictionary of over 200 Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate Lorem Ipsum which looks reasonable. The generated Lorem Ipsum is therefore always free from repetition, injected humour, or non-characteristic words etc.

If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary, making this the first true generator on the Internet. It uses a dictionary of over 200 Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate Lorem Ipsum which looks reasonable.Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate Lorem Ipsum which looks reasonable. The generated Lorem Ipsum is therefore always free from repetition, injected humour, or non-characteristic words etc.There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary, making this the first true generator on the Internet. It uses a dictionary of over 200 Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate Lorem Ipsum which looks reasonable. The generated Lorem Ipsum is therefore always free from repetition, injected humour, or non-characteristic words etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff