Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silent Conversationalist

User Image
𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮 𝓢𝓽. 𝓙𝓸𝓱𝓷 /// Youkai betrothed (도깨비 dokkaebi)
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
User Image
    Claire looked at the king of Seikaitsu from afar, as he stood there waiting. She had arrived early and had ventured through the palace before deciding to go to the courtyard. While venturing, she had seen a lot of huge paintings of past kings of the kingdom. One painting caught her attention. A painting of a king dressed in his best regale clothes, he emanated a strong noble aura even though it was just a painting.

“Why does he look familiar…?” Thought Claire while staring at the old painting of the king.

A gentle breeze blew, billowing Claire’s denim colored skirt and soot colored cape coat. She adjusted her worn-out red wool scarf and brushed her hair to the side. She turned and looked at the huge arch that showed the courtyard view outside.

Claire sighed; she kept on thinking why she decided to go here, even though no one would probably see her. She scratches her head in annoyance and sighed once again. A deeper and regretting kind of sigh.

“No one sees, no one hears, no one feels… Well, I guess I can still hope. Dokkaebi’s groom…” Said Claire to herself while walking to the courtyard.

Claire stood in front of the king. She raised her head to look at him. Her short height had always made it difficult to look at others at ground level. Most beings she met were always taller than her. They looked like pillars, Claire once commented.

She blinked twice as she stared at the king. He definitely can’t see her… can he?

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
“I wish you would continue to need me. I wish you would ask that of me. I wish I could use permission as an excuse… With that excuse, I wish I could stay alive… with you.”

OOC: Hm hm hm~ :3
WITH: A lot of people
BGM: Aoi Teshima - Teru no Uta

Art by: Jungon Kim (https://www.artstation.com/jugon0601)
零届0rz (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=4656825)
爽々 (http://sousouworks.tumblr.com/)
caidychen (https://caidychen.deviantart.com/)

Silent Conversationalist

User Image
User Image
    ---Plot hole patching...

It was raining that day.

Claire was squatting on the ground while holding a lotus leaf as her umbrella. The leaf wasn't a good makeshift umbrella. It only covered her head while her back was completely drenched. She didn't mind though. In rainy days, Claire was always rained on because she didn't have any place to stay. She just thought of using a lotus leaf this time. Too bad she couldn't find a bigger one on the pond where she found it.

An elder youkai was strolling in the rain. It was unusual to take a stroll in this kind of weather, but the elder didn't mind. He wanted to take a stroll no matter what the weather. While walking the muddy road, he saw Claire squatting at the corner, holding a measly lotus leaf as her umbrella. The elder chuckled and approached her.

"What are you doing here, child?" Asked the elder.

Claire became wide-eyed when she raised her head and saw the old youkai staring directly at her.

"You... can see me?" Asked Claire.

"Of course I can. I can plainly see a young lady squatting in the rain while holding a lotus leaf as her umbrella. Young lady, that lotus leaf isn't even keeping you dry." Replied the old youkai.

Claire looked down in embarrassment and murmured, "At least it's keeping my head dry..."

The elder youkai laughed, his cheeks turned bright red.

"Come on, young lady. You can stay in my manor until the rain stops." Suggested the elder.

While walking back to the elder youkai's manor, the two of them introduced each other. The elder youkai's name was Kagekatsu and he was a lord of a humble youkai clan that loved peace. They didn't participate in the war between the dragons, humans, and youkai clans because it was against their clan's principle. The elder youkai was sickly and had fewer days that he had the strength to even take a stroll.

"But it's raining..." Said Claire.

The elder youkai glanced at Claire and chuckled. "Whether the weather is bad or good, it doesn't matter to me. I'm sick and will die soon. We should savor the days we have left before death knocks our door." Said the elder nonchalantly.

They arrived at the manor and were greeted by the elder youkai's servants. A noble old lady was standing a distance away, looking at the elder youkai. The elder youkai walked towards her and stopped in front of her. He smiled at her and she replied with a raised brow. She was the elder youkai's wife.

Unfortunately, when the elder youkai tried to introduce Claire to her, she couldn't see her and thought her husband has become delirious due to his illness. She suggested that he should go and rest but Kagekatsu insisted that Claire was real and she was standing beside him. He pointed at Claire but his wife just brushed it off as a prank of some sort. The servants that witnessed the scene also thought the same. Their lord was delirious.

The elder youkai still continued to insist that Claire was real and he wasn't hallucinating. Claire told him that it was useless to keep telling people about her, but he didn't listen and kept on telling the others that she was real. Whenever the elder youkai was chatting with Claire and noticed the servants looking at him from afar, he would tell them that she was there. The servants only left in silence, obviously thinking that their lord might have become crazy due to illness.

"I believe you are real and not just a figment of my imagination. No matter what others think and say, I'm your ally." Said the elder youkai.

These words gave a deep impression to Claire. She decided to trust this old being.

She told him about herself. How she woke up in a forest without any memories and her adventures throughout the different regions of Lesei. The elder youkai listened to her intently. Before long, the elder youkai and Claire kept spending their time together in his manor. Sometimes they would play go or create origami. He also taught her calligraphy and how to write her own haiku. The elder youkai also competed with Claire in archery. It always ended in a draw. For the most part, they would just look at the ever changing scene in front of them.

Days flew by, weeks became months, and as time went by, Kagekatsu's health deteriorated. He became unable to stand. In the end, he couldn't even sit up and was bedridden. He became too weak to even speak. Claire noticed how old the youkai was, seeing him bedridden. She held his wrinkled hand gently and thought how fragile it was. Kagekatsu weakly smiled. He gently patted her hand that held his. He summoned his most loyal retainer and immediately, he came to the elder youkai's bedside and bowed.

"I have found the right marriage candidate, Naoe." The elder youkai tried his best to speak in his weak state. He slowly blinked and focused his vision towards Naoe, his loyal retainer.

"Naoe... you have to make sure she becomes a candidate."

Naoe nodded.

The elder youkai coughed, alerting Naoe and Claire that were each on his bedside. He squeezed Claire's hand to reassure her.

"Claire Bernadette St. John... remember that name, Naoe. Claire Bernadette St. John. She'll be the youkai betrothed of our clan. Our clan's symbol of peace." The elder youkai wheezed as he said Claire's full name to Naoe. He looked at Claire, who was confused as to what was happening, and smiled.

"I remember your story about how you want to end your immortality. Your meeting with death." Said the elder.

Naoe looked at his lord and remembered how the servants were saying that he was delirious. He noticed something or someone was holding the elder youkai's hand. He didn't say a word and continued to bow his head in respect. He still believed in his lord even if others tell him otherwise.

"I'm going to meet Death soon... so before I die, I want to give you a sliver of hope." The elder youkai exerted all his strength to hold Claire's hand. Claire held his hand tightly, afraid that she might accidentally let it go.

"Naoe..."

"Yes?"

"This is my last order. My last wish. Don't let me down."

"I won't, my lord."

Naoe left the room and closed the shouji.

The elder youkai turned his head to look at Claire, who was still holding his hand, and said, "Claire... thank you. Let us meet again."

Claire nodded, trying to hold back her tears. The elder youkai smiled one last time and drew his last breath. The hand Claire held was now limping.

It was lifeless.

Claire's eyes turned wide in disbelief. Black smoke slowly floated towards the elder youkai's body. She knew who it was. It was Death. It took the elder youkai's soul and vanished without saying a word.

"Old man...? Old man..." Said Claire softly. Her eyes welled up with tears as she held on to his lifeless hand. She placed the hand on her cheek and mourned.

After a few days, Claire left the manor before Kagekatsu's clan held his funeral. She had heard Naoe tell the wife of Kagekatsu about his last wish one day. The wife asked if Naoe believed her husband's delusion and really completed his task. Naoe told the old lady that he did fulfill his lord's last wish and made Claire a youkai betrothed. Kagekatsu's wife was shocked that he believed her late husband's delusion and thought aloud about what they should do to not lose face to the other clans. Naoe told Kagekatsu's old lady that no matter what the other clans think, he believes his master.

"Lord Kagekatsu loved peace and that is what I admired about him. That's why, whether this mysterious lady is real or just created by the lord's imagination, what matters to me is that I fulfilled his final wish before passing." Said Naoe.

The old lady feigned a shallow cough and waved her hand, signaling Naoe to leave her. Naoe bowed and left her room. Naoe closed the shouji and sighed. Claire, who was eavesdropping from outside the room, looked directly at Naoe's eyes. She knew he couldn't see her but she muttered a faint 'thank you' to him as he walked away.

Claire gripped her cape coat and decided to go to Seikaitsu and become a youkai betrothed. With determination in her stride, Claire turned to look at the elder youkai's manor one last time. She promised that she will find the dokkaebi's groom and end her immortality.

"Then maybe... when that time comes, I will see you again. Right, old man?" Muttered Claire to herself.

---Plot hole patched!!!

Claire flinched, realizing that she was dazed the whole time. She stepped back from the king and turned around to look at her surroundings. While walking around, looking at some of the newly arrived candidates, she didn't realize a woman was walking towards her at the opposite direction. She turned and bumped the woman's torso with a smack. The force made Claire step backwards.

"Ah! Ouch, ouch, ouch...!" Said Claire while rubbing her nose from the sudden impact.

She raised her head and saw a glance of the pink-haired woman while still rubbing her pained nose.

"I'm sorry, it was my fault bumping into you. I wasn't paying attention." Apologized Claire. She bowed her head while covering her nose.

While her head was bowed down, Claire remembered that she was invisible and it was useless to say anything because the woman won't be able to hear or see her.

"But apologizing is still the right thing to do. No matter what my circumstances are." Thought Claire.

She stood up straight and looked directly at the woman. The way the woman dressed piqued Claire's interest. The jewels that were hit by sunlight created fascinating colored lights. Claire stared at them in awe.

She jumped in surprise when the woman placed her hand on her shoulder. Claire felt the weight the delicate hand had as it rested on her shoulder. She was bewildered by what just happened. It froze her in place. She stared at the hand on her shoulder in disbelief.

“I wish you would continue to need me. I wish you would ask that of me. I wish I could use permission as an excuse… With that excuse, I wish I could stay alive… with you.”

OOC: Time to fix the plot hole! *covers plot hole with cement* There we go~ ^_^
WITH: A lot of people and a woman she bumped into.
BGM: Aoi Teshima - Teru no Uta

Quote:

Silent Conversationalist

User Image
User Image
    “You can hear my voice?” Asked Claire.

The thought of finding someone that senses her always made Claire happy and scared at the same time. Being invisible for years, she had created her own theories about the rare instances certain beings could see her. The first theory she thought was that only people on death’s door could see her. There are a lot more but there hasn’t been a conclusive one. This time around, she doesn't have a clue how this woman can see her.

Claire stepped back from the woman. The elegance this woman emitted made Claire stare at her in awe as she backed away. She started feeling anxiety building up inside her.

Claire tugged her scarf and murmured, “Gladiolus…”

What if someone else could sense her? Maybe even see her? These questions made Claire more anxious and scared. She didn't know how to react to beings that can see her properly. She started thinking of a way to calm her nerves.

“Calm down, Claire. Just… just think of them as flowers. Yeah, flowers.” Thought Claire to herself.

Her gaze shifted from the elegant woman she compared to a gladiolus to the youkai that introduced himself as Fujiwara Atsushi.

“Snowdrop…” Murmured Claire as she tugged her scarf, covering half of her face.

She then looked at the young man that was looking at the bejeweled female dragon that was talking to the king.

“Larkspur…” Murmured Claire, wondering why the man looked bright red.

Shifting her gaze, she was now looking at the black dragon that just arrived at the courtyard. His jet black hair and eyes sent shivers in her spine.

“Zinnia.” Murmured Claire, feeling a certain loneliness from looking at the dark dragon.

She looked at the tall dragon that was starting a little banter with Fujiwara Atsushi. “Snapdragon…” Murmured Claire.

She then shifted her gaze once again and looked at the king and compared him to an iris and the bejeweled female dragon to lilac. The activity was starting to calm Claire’s nerves. She smiled for a second, feeling relieved. She looked at the red-haired female dragon that was near the dragon she compared to a snapdragon.

“Freesia…” Said Claire, smiling as she looked at her.

And then… she saw him.

The smile in her face disappeared. Eyes widened. Heart beating faster. She placed her right hand on her left chest. The scent of the Autumn breeze lingered in the air.

“That day filled with spider lilies…” Claire said, memories of an incident that happened months ago flashed inside her.

“Is that you…? Did you survive?” Wondered Claire.

Claire tugged the ends of her cape coat, her heart was filled with hope. Hoping that that man was him. Wishing that that man survived.

She couldn’t find him after that fateful day. She looked for him but to no avail. Claire kept on praying that that man survived. For months, she hoped that he is alive somewhere. She believed it was her fault if that man died. If he died, she wouldn’t be able to forgive herself.

Claire couldn’t understand why she thought that way about a stranger. Back then, when she tried to save him, she felt like it was her responsibility that the man must live.

And now, at this place, Claire sees this man that had the uncanny resemblance just like the man she tried to save that day. Is it him? Or maybe it’s just her wishful thinking?

A warm gentle breeze blew, softly fluttering Claire’s hair. Her gaze was fixed on this man. Should she approach him? It’s not like he’s going to see her.

“Go Claire, just go!” Thought Claire.

But her feet were planted in place. She was scared. Scared that she might be wrong.

Claire grumbled and said, “What now?”

OOC: Finally, some progress... sort of. Your move, kouhai.
WITH: The king, candidates, elegant woman, and this man
BGM: Chanyeol (Exo) & Punch - Stay With Me

Quote:

Silent Conversationalist

User Image

𝐹𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒟𝑜𝓎𝓁𝑒

"Take care of yourselves, alright? I'll miss you, mother. Tell father that he shouldn't be stubborn when it's his medication hour. I love you both. Thank you."

Felicity puts the telephone down and thanks the airport attendant for letting her use it.

She had just arrived from England. Felicity phoned her adopted parents back in England to tell them that she had arrived safely. Still at the airport, she feels overwhelmed by the place. Trying not to look nervous, she takes her only luggage and places it on her lap. It was a small leather bag with only the bare necessities inside. Her paper works were also inside the bag.

Felicity breathes out and starts pushing her wheelchair.

--- Time Skip

Felicity finally arrived at her destination. The main house. It was half past 3 P.M. on her wrist watch. She had adjusted the time before coming here. All disheveled from the traveling, her quilt shawl was slowly falling off her shoulder. Felicity pushes her wheelchair to the gate entrance and looks around.

"Err... Hello?"

No answer.

"Excuse me..." Felicity enters the gate and sees the guards standing at each side.

Startled by their silent presence, Felicity pushed her wheelchair much faster to the main house.

After frantically pushing her wheelchair, she arrives at the main house and sees an old man wearing a suit. He was smiling at her. The old man had been looking at her all this time.

"Hello" Said Felicity to the old man.

The old man looked dignified and elegant. The way he stood upright and moved made Felicity stare in awe. He was like the butlers her adopted parents were friends with.
                                                            The old man walked towards Felicity and placed his hand on his chest then bowed slightly. "Welcome to the main house, lady Felicity."

Felicity was surprised when the old man recognized her. She definitely doesn't remember meeting him before but it seemed like he already knew everything about her. Felicity nodded meekly as response.

"I'm Ludwig Stevenson, the main house's head butler. It is a pleasure to finally meet you." Said Ludwig.

Ludwig asked permission to take Felicity's luggage, which she nodded as reply. He takes the luggage and then says, "I will take your luggage to your dorm. Please make yourself at home."

Ludwig leaves Felicity to herself. She looks at his silhouette disappear. When she was sure he was gone, Felicity looked around her and waited there awkwardly for a few minutes.

"No one else is here... What am I supposed to be doing now?" Felicity let out a sigh.

She was anxiously waiting by her lonesome at a place that she must call home from now on. Felicity had many questions in mind. She wanted answers but no one else was there. Maybe when Ludwig returns, she can ask him.

Where: main housexxxWith: alonexxxxxxOOC: There we go. First post!

Art by SWAV: http://swav-taro.tumblr.com/

Silent Conversationalist

User Image

𝐹𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒟𝑜𝓎𝓁𝑒

A few minutes passed while waiting for Ludwig to come back. Felicity was starting to wonder where he's gone to and why he wasn't back yet. She tapped her wheelchair’s right arm with her index finger, feeling a tiny bit bored. She pulled her quilt shawl up and brushed her hair with her fingers. While Felicity was brushing her hair, she suddenly heard the door open.

Felicity turned, a sigh of relief and delighted feeling inside her after seeing someone enter. She kept on thinking about what she should say to this person that just arrived. The typical conversation starters perhaps? Or maybe something like a “Yo!”

She looked at person and realized it was a girl. Felicity gave her best smile and turned her wheelchair to face her. The glances the girl gave her were something she has always witnessed when people see her for the first time. Felicity followed where her eyes looked and chuckled softly.

Amused by the girl’s expressions and the first sentences she said to her, Felicity’s smile widened. To ease the tension between them, she went along with her. She patted her wheelchair’s wheels and nodded.

“I know, right? Hehehe, oiled and polished, these wheels are.” Said Felicity as she looked at the girl with delight.

Felicity giggled and shook her head. “No, I’m living here. Well, more like, from today onwards I’ll start living here.”

She slightly jolted. She just remembered that she hasn’t introduced herself yet. Embarrassed, she pushed her wheelchair forward, close enough to reach the girl.

Felicity held out her hand and said, “I’m Felicity Doyle. The sheep. Nice to meet you.”

Where: main housexxxWith: ClairixxxxxxOOC: Hnhnhn~ Let's see how this goes.

Silent Conversationalist

User Image

ℭ𝔩𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔊𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔪

The school bell for lunch time just rang. Everyone in Clem's classroom were finally free from the grueling lecture. After their instructor reminded them to study and left, everyone's faces lit up. She heard some sigh in relief and others stretching their arms. Her girl classmates started gossiping while taking out their lunchboxes from their bags.

Clem sighed, she felt lethargic today. Working at the bakery on Mondays was always hectic. They have to prepare the right amount of ingredients for the entire weekday. Clem's hands were sore from kneading dough. She looks at her callused hands and sighed once again. She remembered that there's club activity today.

Clem places her head on her desk and murmurs, "I don't want to go..."

While her face was on the desk, she reaches for her bag and rummages inside. Too lazy to look for it the proper way, she just feels around with her hand, looking for the lunchbox and takes it out. She places it on the desk and sits up right. She looks at the window and decides to eat outside.

She leaves her classroom and shuts the door. Carrying her lunchbox with her, she goes to the cafeteria to buy a beverage. Clem arrives at the cafeteria and sees the mass of students lining up to buy their lunch.

"Great... No way I'm lining up for a carton of milk chocolate." Clem said while scratching her head.

She looks around and finds the vending machine. She approaches it and takes some coins out of her skirt pocket. Clem looks at the available beverages and picks the fizz drink. She puts the coins inside the slot and presses the button for the beverage. The vending machine clanks and beeps, the drink falls to the opening. Clem takes the drink and leaves the cafeteria.

While walking the hallways, Clem notices the cherry blossom tree outside the window. She stops to look at it for a second, seeing it in its Autumn glory, and starts walking again. Dragging her feet outside the school building, she finds a tree with a bench in the courtyard. Clem sits on the bench and places her lunchbox and drink near her.

"Ah... I forgot to bring a fork and spoon." Clem realized.

Clem places her palm on her face and grumbles. "Great, am I supposed to eat lunch using my bare hands?" She looks at her lunchbox and opens the cover.

Rice, fried egg, sardines, and dried seaweed were on the menu. Clem stares at it, wondering what to do. She shrugs and turns around, trying to remember where the nearest faucet was.

Where:courtyardxxxWith:all by myy sellfff~xxxxxxOOC:I'll go ahead and make the first post. :3

Art by Kaoming: http://s-kaoming.tumblr.com/

Silent Conversationalist

User Image
DOROTHY CRANE
ALCHEMIST

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User ImageUser Image
        "Debt... more debt... and more debt!" Said Dorothy while walking the streets back to her atelier.

Dorothy just finished buying her usual supplies needed for her alchemy recipes. She was carrying a huge bag of goods that covered her entire front view. The inside of the bag had bits and bobs of different kinds. From stinky cheese, dried fruits, and a toothbrush to herbs, spices, and chemicals of sorts. Dorothy was staggering from the weight and not being able to look where she was going. She kept on bumping with people that were walking in front of her.

"Oh! Ah! W-wopsie! Sorry! Excuse me~ Coming through~" Said Dorothy after clashing with another person again.

The man she bumped grumbled but Dorothy was too preoccupied to even notice. She leaned to the side, her over-sized hat with living plants was the only thing you could see if you were in front of her. Impossible, it was impossible to see anything with this huge bag.

A cat with a ribbon adorned on him was following Dorothy. His tail twirling slowly as he stared at his master. The cat sighed and suddenly talked.

"I told you to stop hauling more of those silly items. We're already deep in debt and you still buy things that you won't use." Lectured Reuel while trying to adjust his pace with Dorothy's staggering one.

Dorothy looked at her cat and sighed. "I know, Reuel. But hey! We got some of this new interesting stuff!" Dorothy took out a weird item from the bag and showed it to Reuel.

Reuel sighed, knowing that there's no use lecturing her now that she already has done the deed. Dorothy adjusted her glasses and continued walking. A stone on the ground almost tripped her. She looked like she was dancing while trying to regain her balance.

"D-Dorothy!" Exclaimed Reuel.

Dorothy stepped back and then forward. She placed her left foot forward and tried to balance the bag with her arms. The bag went left to right until it stopped shaking. Dorothy let out a sigh of relief. Reuel also did the same. Dorothy carefully stood up straight and began walking once again.

They finally arrived at the atelier. Reuel entered first after Dorothy opened the door. She left the door open, which Reuel pushed with his head to slowly close it.

"Thanks, Reuel." Said Dorothy.

She placed the bag on the cluttered table filled with alchemy books and her leftover meal. Dorothy massaged her shoulders and smiled. Reuel climbed up to the messy table and sat near Dorothy.

"Time to open the atelier!" Said Dorothy, her hands placed on her hips.

She walked to the door and flipped the sign that said 'close' to 'open'. Another day has begun for the alchemist.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Where: AtelierxxxWith: ReuelxxxxxxOOC: Welp, that's it for now, I guess...

Art by: ダンミル (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5155946)

Silent Conversationalist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                  DOROTHY CRANE
                                  ALCHEMIST

"“L-lashes!?” Screeched Dorothy.

“Bad catnips!?” Reuel’s voice cracked while visualizing the catnip.

After Lias left, Dorothy and Reuel stared at the metal prison door for a while before snapping back to reality. The images of getting lashes and disgusting catnip lingered inside both their heads. Dorothy stood up from her crouched position and stared at the stone wall adjacent to the prison door. Reuel followed her gaze and knew immediately what she was thinking. A bead of sweat trickled at the side of Dorothy’s head. She breathed in and then out.

“Just like Edward Elric!!!” Screamed Dorothy in a controlled volume that wouldn’t echo to the outside.

Dorothy placed both her hands together. Her green pendant started to glow and her hands suddenly crackled and sparked. She quickly placed her hands on the stone wall. Reuel’s eyes widened. He thought Dorothy might be able to successfully transmute the wall. The hands placed against the wall crackled and sparked like something was about to happen. Well, nothing did.

The sparks went off. The stone wall was the same. Dorothy removed her hands from the wall and deeply sighed. She lowered her head, completely dejected.

“You’re more like a Rorona rather than an Edward Elric, Doro-Doro.” Commented Reuel.

“Oh come onnn… you don’t have to remind me that I’m a dumbed down alchemist, Reuel.” Grumbled Dorothy.

Reuel shrugged. He was right, Dorothy is a dumbed down alchemist. She’s nothing like the Full Metal Alchemist at all. Nada. Zilch. Let her transmute pies all day long.

Dorothy noticed her eyeglasses were bent. She touched the side that was bend with her index finger and transmuted it back to proper shape. Reuel observed what she did and tilted his head. He remembered that time when Dorothy transmuted pieces of glass and metal wires into the eyeglasses she’s wearing right now. The metal wire turned into gold while the glass effectively helped her see. No one knows Dorothy is wearing rimmed eyeglasses made of pure gold but Reuel. (So pimp. Much gangsta. Wow.)

“You know, for a dumbed down alchemist, you can transmute lead into gold and turn stones into gems. I mean, why can’t you just use that skill to pay off your debt?” Suggested Reuel.

Dorothy looked at her cat and shook her head in disapproval. “It’s not honest living, Reuel. It feels like I’m just cheating if I do that.”

All this time, Dorothy was fixated by the stone wall. She kept staring at it while having a conversation with her cat. The waiting was dreadful for her now. Being punished and imagining how she’s going to get killed still swirled in her head. The relaxant Lias gave her wasn’t enough to calm her nerves. The more she stared at the wall, the more she concentrated on wishing to break it.

Suddenly, her entire surroundings turned silent. Reuel’s voice was warped to Dorothy. Something inside her snapped. Dorothy slowly closed her eyes and opened them again. Her usual peridot colored eyes turned scarlet ruby. A transmutation circle appeared on the ground below Dorothy’s feet. It glowed pink, almost turning scarlet like her eyes.

“Dorothy…? What—“ Reuel stared at Dorothy’s ruby colored eyes and felt terror.

Reuel looked down at the transmutation circle. It was carving itself on the dirty stone floor. He remembered this circle’s pattern clearly like he just saw it yesterday. It was the same circle he saw when he was a kitten. Reuel remembered the dead body of Dorothy’s younger brother and his kitten self being carried by a mourning Dorothy. The three of them were in this same circle from that day. That was the only time he had ever seen the pattern… until now.

“Dorothy? DOROTHY!” Exclaimed Reuel.

Dorothy turned her head towards her scared cat in an almost robotic way. Her red colored eyes stared deep into Reuel’s soul. Reuel couldn’t move. His cat eyes couldn’t avoid her cold soulless gaze. Reuel forced himself to approach the circle. The moment his paw stepped on the circle, it vanished. The two of them turned their heads to listen to the footsteps approaching their cell. Lias was finally back.

Dorothy blinked. The scarlet ruby colored eyes turned back into her peridot ones. She perked up, made her usual grin, and ran to the prison door. Reuel stared at his master, dumbfounded by what happened. It was like what happened never happened. But everything that happened wasn’t his imagination. The proof of that was the carved transmutation circle still on the ground.

“Mister Cain! You’re back!” Exclaimed Dorothy happily.

Dorothy hugged her savior the moment the prison door was opened. “Thank you! Thank you! Thannkk yoouu!! I can’t believe you really pardoned Reuel and I! You’re really awesome, Mister Cain! Definitely the best herbalist in the kingdom of Lorain! No, the world! I can’t believe that old evil merciless— I mean, ahem, THE king, oh so gracious, pardoned me without punishment!”

Dorothy gave Lias a thumbs up and hugged him again. Reuel quickly ran out of the cell and sat near his master. He glanced at the cell floor and saw the circle was still there. He then turned his gaze to the herbalist that was being squeezed by Dorothy.

“Finally, you’re back. Thank you, Lias.” Reuel bowed his cat head.

Reuel tried his best to cover his uneasy feeling. What happened inside that cell must not be known. Seeing Dorothy’s jolly self is back, Reuel was sure she doesn’t remember what she just did. The guard didn’t notice the carved floor and closed the prison door. The ruckus of Dorothy hugging Lias and thanking him nonstop probably helped distract the guard. Reuel wasn’t sure it was the same for the eye-patched herbalist though.

The guard was holding on to Dorothy’s oversized hat, edelweiss and bag. Dorothy rejoiced at seeing them and quickly wore them. The hat magically grew plants, proof of her delight.

“Let’s go!” Exclaimed Dorothy.

She pointed her index finger forward and then realized she doesn’t know where to go. Dorothy looked around and scratched her head. She glanced at the guard and flinched when their gaze met. Dorothy retreated behind Lias and grabbed his coat.

“On second thought, you lead the way out, Mister Cain.” Said Dorothy while nervously peeking at the guard from behind Lias.

Where: prison hallwayxxxWith: Lias, Reuel, GuardxxxxxxOOC: --

Art by: ダンミル (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5155946)

Silent Conversationalist

User Image

𝐹𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒟𝑜𝓎𝓁𝑒

--- Three months ago

The book was gently closed by a cold skinny hand. The steam coming from a teacup swirled in the air. It was a cool autumn day. Grace and Felicity Doyle were having tea in their backyard garden. The garden was filled with the colors of autumn. Bright orange and deep red trees with birds and squirrels perched atop.

Felicity Doyle just finished reading The Little Prince by Antoine De Saint-Exupery. It was one of her favorite books that her adopted mother gave her. She had read it countless times and loved it the more she read it. Grace took her teacup and sipped a tiny bit and placed it back on the saucer. She looked at Felicity and kindly smiled.

“Do you know the symbolism of a camellia flower for the Chinese people, child?” Asked Grace.

Felicity was staring at the book when her adopted mother asked her the question. She smiled while looking at the book and then turned to look at Grace.

“No, mother. I only read the Victorian language of flowers book so I’m not quite attuned with the Asian meanings of flowers.” Replied Felicity.

Grace raised her shoulders and breathed out. She placed her hand on Felicity’s soft white hair and caressed it. Grace loved telling Felicity things she doesn’t know. The way Felicity listened to her made her want to tell her anything. Felicity’s eyes always looked attentive whenever Grace talked. She is really grateful to have an adopted daughter as gentle as her.

“You see, Felicity, in China, the camellia symbolizes the union between two lovers. The petals represent the woman, while the green leafy part of the stem that holds the petals together, which is called the calyx, represents the man who protects her.” Explained Grace.

Grace removed her hand that was caressing Felicity’s hair and placed it on the armrest. Grace looked at Felicity’s eyes that were filled with curiosity. She sipped some of her tea before continuing on.

“Typically, when the petals of a flower fall off, the calyx will stay intact, right? With camellias, it’s different.” Said Grace.

“What’s the difference, mother?” Asked Felicity.

“The calyx and the petals fall away together, which is why the camellia also represents eternal love or long-lasting devotion. They are joined together, even after death.” Replied Grace.

Felicity’s eyes sparkled in admiration for the camellia flower. She didn’t know how romantic the flower could be. Grace observed the visible delight on her adopted daughter's face. She knew Felicity would perk up after telling her something like that. Being her adopted mother for years now, she knows Felicity’s preferences by heart.

“It’s just like the primrose, mother.” Said Felicity, bright-eyed and smiling happily.

“Yes, just like the words of a primrose.” Agreed Grace as she sipped more of her tea.

“I can’t live without you.” The two of them said in unison.

After a brief silence and a few sips of tea, Felicity looked at Grace and wondered aloud. “I wonder if I’ll have the same love a camellia flower has.”

Grace only smiled at the thought. There was only three months left before she will be parting ways with her adopted daughter. Brian, her husband and Felicity’s adopted father, had been acting cold recently. He was the most pained between the two of them. Maybe trying to pretend you don’t care would alleviate the pain of parting, Brian once told his wife.

“I wish your love to be like a camellia, my child.” Thought Grace as she lovingly looked at Felicity.

--- Present Time

Felicity’s fever was getting worse by the minute. The tension and the way everyone glanced at each other cautiously felt suffocating to her. She tried to breathe in and out to relieve her headache.

From outside the entrance, Felicity could hear someone singing. She turned her head to look at the door as it opened and a man entered. Felicity’s eyes widened. The man was singing a song she had never heard before. She didn’t understand it either. It sounded like a song from a musical but she wasn’t sure. Her adopted parents only attended operas and concertos that old folks loved. She rarely had a chance to attend musicals that people her age liked.

The man was grinning from ear to ear while looking at everyone. The eccentric and jolly man that entered was void from the tension stirring inside the room. Felicity was amused by him and felt happiness inside her after a grueling eternity of tension. Having someone outgoing in the room was an ice breaker of sorts. It also felt like medicine for Felicity because the chills she felt ceased.

She looked at him closely and noticed that he had vitiligo. It didn’t really surprise her. Being a disabled person, anything unusual to normal people was the usual to her. (Though the bunny ears of Ms. Usagi was still something that made her curious.) Felicity thought that it added beauty to him as an individual. Everyone looked beautiful to her.

When the man realized how awkward he was acting in front of everyone, he stopped his singing and finally greeted them. Felicity chuckled and her usual smile resurfaced on her face.

“You're right, it is a lively group, isn’t it?” Felicity giggled.

Where: main housexxxWith: Future friendsxxxxxxOOC: I. are. bored. MEEP.

Silent Conversationalist

User Image

𝐹𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒟𝑜𝓎𝓁𝑒

It was finally the moment of truth. She was going to meet her betrothed. Felicity looked at the camellia she was holding and gently touched its petals. Remembering the symbolism of the flower, she quietly prayed. She started singing ‘My Favorite Things’ from Sound of Music inside her head to try and calm herself. It’s kind of comforting that Julie Andrews from the movie almost looks like her adopted mother, Grace. They even have the same grace and kind personality that Felicity grew to love. The thought of her adopted mother helped sooth her nerves a little.

“…when the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I’m feeling sad… I simply remember my favorite things and then I don’t feel so bad…”

Felicity continued to sing the song inside her head while holding on to the camellia flower close to her. Diana began to walk once again but abruptly stopped for some reason. It caused Felicity to wobble a bit, letting go of Diana’s shoulder. Her heart palpitating quickly, Felicity heard quick footsteps approaching her and Diana. Before Felicity could hold on to Diana’s shoulder, the maid was passing her to someone else.

“Diana? Huh? What’s happening? W-wait, who—“ Asked Felicity.

Trying to balance her upper body, something that is difficult to do when your legs are disabled, Felicity tried her best to stay upright. The sudden exchange of person carrying her made Felicity wobble around. She had to find something to hold on to before her entire body falls backward. She quickly held on to the unknown person’s shoulders, breathing a sigh of relief after regaining her balance. She wondered what was happening and who was this person carrying her now.

Felicity heard the person laugh. The voice sounded familiar to her, and the way she’s being carried reminded her of Keanu, but she doubted it was him. She didn’t want to trust her senses right now so as not to get her hopes up. The situation became weirder for Felicity because the person was now hugging her, which she found unusual, because she couldn’t think of any of the male zodiacs besides Keanu comfortable of being touchy-feely. Felicity heard the person say something but the thick veil was hindering her sense of listening.

“Who is this person? I don’t think anyone else besides Keanu would hug me this clo—“ Felicity’s trail of thought was interrupted when the person slowly lifted her veil, the word ‘happy’ being repeated by a familiar voice she had grown to love.

Felicity’s eyes were wide open after her veil was lifted off of her. The person that was carrying her and is now directly in front of her was Keanu. She couldn’t believe her eyes as she stared at Keanu, who was grinning from ear to ear, and remembered what Diana told her. Only her betrothed was supposed to unveil her, Diana had said. It felt like everything was in slow motion as Felicity tried to process what was happening. She looked around her and saw that everyone else was already paired with each other. Each of the girls had their veils lifted, all beautiful with their hanfu clothing.

“Suoh and Usagi… Leo and Ai… Rine and Kiki… Cyrille and Emialine… Jun Ho and Xylia…” Felicity carefully looked at each of them, still processing her thoughts.

She turned her head and looked at Keanu. Felicity blinked her eyes a few times.

“Keanu…” Muttered Felicity.

It dawned upon her. Everything was clear as daylight. Slowly, Felicity lit up, her lips turning into a grin. A sigh of relief escaped her. She gently caressed Keanu’s hair, repeating in her mind that he was her betrothed and this wasn’t a dream. She remembered the dream when Keanu asked her if she could be his queen. Felicity felt relieved now that she can confidently tell Keanu that she is his queen.

“My king.” Said Felicity.

Keanu couldn’t contain his excitement and suddenly started placing kisses all along Felicity’s face. Felicity laughed more and more every time Keanu landed a kiss on her. Her high-pitched laughter and giggling echoed throughout the temple. She gives him a kiss in the forehead as response for drowning her with his kisses and then tightly hugs him.

She was now full of life compared to this morning when she was preparing for the ceremony. Felicity felt a surge of happiness and gratitude that it was hard to express them. She didn’t know what to do with the emotions welling up inside her. Should she cry? Should she scream? Clap her hands and start to sing? The only thing she could do was laugh wholeheartedly.

She forgot everyone else was there and that they’re supposed to proceed with the ceremony. Ludwig, who was standing with the crowd of spectators, looked at Diana and nodded at her, signaling her to assist. Diana nodded in response and placed her hand on Keanu’s arm and gently pushed him to start walking to the temple. She gives the lacquer box to Felicity and looks at her, Diana’s own face showing delight. She turns her gaze towards Keanu, nodding that she understands how happy he is, but that they should continue with the ceremony.

“It’s time to proceed with the ceremony. Let’s not keep the others waiting.” Diana chuckled as she said it.

After prodding him to walk towards the temple, Diana went to the crowd of spectators and happily watched Felicity and Keanu. Felicity remembered that they were still in the middle of doing the engagement ceremony. She looked at the temple and remembered what they were supposed to do next. She tugged on Keanu’s hanfu sleeve and pointed at the temple.

“Keanu, we have to light incense.” Reminded Felicity.

Keanu and Felicity approached the temple. The both of them bowed and obtained incense sticks. Felicity lights hers and then she helps Keanu light his incense stick and guides him on where to place it. The two of them place the incense sticks together. She leans her head on his while looking at the incense sticks slowly burning. Felicity remembers the next thing to do was the gift exchange. She gazes at the lacquer box she was holding and gives it to Keanu. She smiles as Keanu receives the box.

"A dreamcatcher." Felicity chuckled.

The gift was befitting the both of them, abilities and personality-wise. When she first touched the lacquer box back at the dorm, she suddenly had a vision of the past. Felicity saw the former sheep vessel in her vision and realized the former sheep also had clairvoyance just like her. It seemed like the former sheep saw the future and chose to get an authentic dreamcatcher as the engagement gift. She didn’t understand what the vision meant until this very moment. It was because Felicity and Keanu had dream abilities that the former sheep foresaw.

A dreamcatcher was traditionally used as a talisman to protect sleeping people from bad dreams and nightmares. The dreamcatcher is a circle because it represents the circle of life. The dreamcatcher's web catches the bad dreams during the night and dispose of them when the day comes. As for good dreams, the feathers act as a fluffy pillow-like ladder that allows them to gently descend upon the sleeping person undisturbed. The beads symbolize the good dreams that couldn’t pass through the web, immortalized in the form of sacred charms.

The dreamcatcher had turquoise stones and a single quartz adorned on its web. In ancient Persia, turquoise was worn as an amulet for protection against untimely death. Placed on a horse’s bridle, it was thought to prevent accidents and falls. Quartz, on the other hand, is considered a master healer, perhaps the most powerful stone on the planet. The stone also absorbs negative energy and helps the balanced expression of emotion, thought, and desire.

“Let us be each other’s dreamcatcher and be our friends’ dreamcatcher, Keanu.” Felicity’s eyes glistened as she smiled at the thought of being a dreamcatcher.

Where: templexxxWith: KeanuxxxxxxOOC: Song conveying Felicity's feelings for Keanu: All With You by Tae Yeon

Silent Conversationalist

User Image

Hun Dun 混沌

“They will never accept you.”

Darkness… complete and utter darkness that destroys everything that it touches. His entire existence is of an abyss filled with only destruction for any living thing. His power existed since the beginning of time. A power that reigned throughout the universe and yet a mere light that burned so bright removed it from its rightful place.

“Chaos” A deep husky voice murmured.

Dark mist-like entities were present in the forest that night. One of them looked like a man in his late twenties and yet he has lived for millions of years. This entity had the features of a man but with major differences. His slim fingers had long dark nails and his eyes were of different colors. One eye was pitch black and another was gold-like. His black colored eye was frequently closed while his golden eye observed. He had pointy ears and had crow's feet literally. His long hair had streaks of teal at the front and seemed to float around with the dark mist enveloping him.

Hun Dun had been observing the festivities from the shadows deep within the forest with his three followers. Every year, he begrudgingly watched as the mortals celebrated the day that the zodiacs’ banquet was held. All the noise and lights made him hide into the darkness. I guess the Chinese superstition of making noise and fireworks had its purpose after all.

But this time, it was different. Hun Dun had a diabolical plan in mind. There was no time to stay lurking in the abyss. He turned himself into darkness and lurked near the temple where the engagement ceremony of the zodiacs was taking place. He glanced at the people with his golden eye and saw through each one of them. Careful as to not be sensed by them, he sneaked around and found the cat zodiac.

“So you’re the cat vessel this time around…” Hun Dun stared at Artemisia with eyes filled with malice.

He slowly crept nearer towards Artemisia and sensed the negative feelings she was feeling as she looked at her friends being paired. Hun Dun smirked and whispered into her ear to taunt her. Feeding her with more negative feelings that could fuel her powers. He quickly disappeared after sensing the sheep had noticed him. The sheep had always been a thorn for Hun Dun since the beginning of time. There had been countless times that the weakling had prevented him from realizing his plans.

“Until I kill it, that is…” Hun Dun chuckled ever slightly. “That useless sheep…”

It was also troublesome whenever the zodiacs changed their vessels. The four evils always fail at destroying the zodiacs entirely because of this. It was easy to destroy the zodiacs' vessels but the way how easily they can leave their vessel in those events has annoyed the four evils a lot of times for thousands of years. That is why this time around, they are trying a different tactic. Qiong Qi had suggested new ways in how they were going to destroy the new vessels of the zodiacs.

"This time these zodiacs won't escape." Thought Hun Dun as he swiftly lurked in the shadows in his mist form, leaving a trail of dead and withering plants.

Hun Dun went back to the forest but kept an eye on the cat zodiac. Never losing her aura and following her to the main house. He detested the way she was friendly towards the rabbit zodiac and how she hugged the abomination with rabbit ears so openly. He treated the cat as his own creation. The one act that proves that he can be on par with god. If he can just destroy these zodiacs then there will be nothing else to stop him from destroying god himself. Hun Dun continued to observe the cat from the shadows and bit by bit, he tried to make her notice him. To lure her away from the others and control her.

“You are meant to destroy them. That’s the reason why I gave you your powers. Why do you keep on failing me, child?” Thought Hun Dun, as he looked at the cat with his golden eye.

Where: forest - ???xxxWith: --xxxxxxOOC: Introduction~!

Art by 柚己 : (http://mippi.jp/Bee/)

Silent Conversationalist

User Image

𝐹𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒟𝑜𝓎𝓁𝑒

Felicity received Keanu’s gift and immediately wore the beautiful necklace. The both of them finished the ceremony and went to the main house for dinner. Keanu and Felicity were guided to their seats and realized how awkward it was to be in front of all these people. It was the same for the other pairs, Felicity saw that they had the same awkward and tired faces just like her. She could see angry faces and some that couldn’t sit still and left their seats. Felicity wished this dinner would end, worried that her fellow zodiacs were too uncomfortable with this set-up. She was nervous herself because she didn’t like being in places with crowds.

Her fear of crowds was because she grew up in the mountains with only her biological parents until she was eleven years old. When she was adopted in the Doyle household, the people that she had to face every single day overwhelmed her. Bustling London was difficult for Felicity to adjust to. The way that people always seem to be in a hurry caused her to panic. Every time she was wheeling the streets of London by herself, she gets scared when crowds of passerby’s gather around her. She would freeze in place, her eyes tightly closed and her hands covering her ears. It is only when the police officers notice her and get her to somewhere less crowded that she would regain her composure.

Keanu gently placed Felicity on her seat and sat on his own chair afterwards. The two of them were greeted by different kinds of people. Felicity bowed her head and said her thanks every time someone congratulated them. She was grateful that they were congratulating them but it was difficult to eat because every few seconds, someone would say something and Felicity had to put down her utensils and reply to them. Good thing she ate those sweets before the ceremony because right now, I think it’s impossible to eat in peace.

She looked at Keanu, her face obviously worried that he couldn’t eat properly, and tugged his hanfu sleeve. She told him that everything will be fine and if he still is hungry after dinner, the both of them can sneak into the kitchen and eat something.

“I’ll gladly be your food accomplice, Keanu.” Whispered Felicity.

Felicity giggled and lovingly looked at Keanu, her heart filled with gratitude for giving him to her. If only she could cuddle him and sit on his lap like usual. Unfortunately, it would be impolite to demand hugs at this moment in time. There was one thing she could do though. She took an unused spoon on the table and scooped a bit of food and fed it to Keanu. Now that Keanu is officially her fiancé, Felicity was excited to do all sorts of sweet gestures most couples do.

“I can freely love you as much as I want.” Said Felicity as she looked at Keanu in the eyes, her gaze was full of hope.

When Felicity saw Artemisia approaching them, she quickly smiled, elated that she was there. The cat congratulated both of them and was truly happy that they were paired together.

She had become quite good friends with the cat. Their Greece talks were the best because she was able to learn more about the country and Artemisia gladly helped her correct her Greek language skills. Felicity was really happy when she asked Artemisia to be her big sister and she accepted. She never had a sibling so having Artemisia as her big sister was like a dream come true for the sheep. Felicity began acting like her little sister by helping the cat style her hair every morning. The cat’s hair was beautiful and long so Felicity could try different kinds of hairstyles on her. She had a lot of practice in hairstyling because of Keanu. She had tied his hair into a bun a couple of times when he didn’t have the time to do it properly. It seems like being both Keanu and Artemisia’s hairstylist has become a common activity for Felicity.

“I’ll always be your little sister, Sia.” Said Felicity, as she held on to Artemisia’s hands and patted them gently.

--- Time skip

The dinner continued and slowly the people dissipated. Felicity was quite sleepy from everything that happened that day. She had been continuously holding on to Keanu’s hanfu sleeve, not letting go of it. She rubbed her eyes to stay awake but she couldn’t take it any longer. She called Keanu’s name in a wavy tone, like a sleepy child that is calling for its parent to bring him or her to bed. Her arms outstretched, Keanu instinctively pulled her into his arms and cooed her to sleep.

Felicity felt safe and comfortable in Keanu’s arms and quickly fell asleep. When the dinner was officially over, the zodiacs left and went back to each of their dorms. Staff personnel approached Keanu and sleeping Felicity and offered to bring her to her dorm. Keanu was about to hand Felicity over but she wasn’t budging. She clearly doesn’t want to let go of Keanu. One of the maids tried to remove her but it was no use. Keanu was worried that she might wake up if they try to remove her so he decided to bring her back to her dorm himself.

After Keanu brought Felicity to her dorm and tucked her to bed, he left her dorm and went back to his own. Felicity and Kirimi were both tucked in their beds. The entire day was exhausting and finding out the identity of their betrotheds were on their minds, some had difficulty sleeping, but drowsiness conquered some of them. Felicity and Keanu happily met each other in the dreamscape, all their worries now gone.

--- Time skip

It was finally morning. Felicity woke up from her slumber. She slowly sat upright and looked around her surroundings with half opened eyes. She turned her head to check on Kirimi and noticed that her fellow dorm mate was still fast asleep.

“This is unusual…” Thought Felicity.

Waking up first and seeing Kirimi still asleep has never happened before. She finally noticed that she was still in her hanfu. The vaguely remembers falling asleep on Keanu’s arms and being brought to her dorm by him.

Felicity tried her best to carefully move around her bed, scooting over to where her wheelchair was. Slowly… slowly… she sat herself on her wheelchair and started wheeling herself to her drawers. She opened the drawers, carefully trying not to make a squeaking sound, and took out some of her clothes from inside it. The entire time, Felicity carefully and quietly went around the dorm to get prepared for breakfast. She had a hard time trying to place herself in the bathtub without making a sound. Her eyes and mouth went wide open after a huge overflow of water splashed out of the bathtub. Luckily, nothing seemed to wake her dorm mate up.

“I guess the entire ceremony yesterday really took a toll on Kiki…” Thought Felicity, as she looked at her dorm mate sleeping soundly on her bed.

Felicity left the dorm and was wheeling through the wide outdoors of the main house. The quiet winter morning greeted her. The cold gentle air brushed through her cheeks as she followed the path to the main house. She was pretty excited to see Keanu, repeating to herself that he was her betrothed. A little gleeful humming left the sheep as she continued to push her wheelchair forward.

A sudden stop.

Felicity froze in place. A sudden drop of sweat trickled on her forehead. She slowly laid her back on the wheelchair’s backrest. She scanned her surroundings and realized that everything seemed off. There were no birds chirping, the rising sun looked wrong like it was just a mirage. Everything looks like a mirage.

Felicity flinched and unconsciously covered her eyes. A memory from a long time ago flashed before her eyes. It was when her powers first awakened when she was still a child. She uncovered her eyes and looked around her.

“They’re back… why are these things back…?!” Muttered Felicity in a panic-stricken voice.

All around her, Felicity could see glowing lights, flashes of twinkling stars, colors, symbols, and images. No matter how many times Felicity blinked, the glowing lights didn’t disappear. Her surroundings showed her the essences of anything that was alive. The plants were surrounded by glowing lights and there were white orbs floating around.

Felicity was terrified. She didn’t want her powers to grow stronger. Even though she wanted to be as much help to everyone, she secretly wanted to keep her abilities buried away. The fear of repeating what happened to her when she awakened her powers consumed her thoughts.

“No… I don’t want this.” Felicity shook her head and tightly closed her eyes.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw that the glowing lights disappeared. She frantically looked around and couldn’t find anything glowing. Felicity thought if she had just dreamed it. She placed her hand on her chest and sighed in relief.

“But still… everything feels wrong.” Felicity looked around.

She decided to go to the gate entrance to check if the outside of the residence was also different. She wheeled around the residence and confirmed that it wasn’t only in the main house but outside as well. The place looked the same for a normal individual but to Felicity it was like looking at a painting. The colors felt unreal and there were constant swirls and wavy patterns all around.

Felicity continued to look around and stopped when she noticed the forest nearby. She stared at the thick forest with suspicion. It was the only place that looked the same to her. Felicity remembered that vision she had when she arrived at the main house two weeks ago. From that vision and what she is looking right now, it was as if they were the same.

“Big sis Sia…” Felicity suddenly muttered to herself.

It was abrupt and Felicity didn’t know why she muttered Artemisia. The ominous feeling she had when she saw that black mist like aura around Artemisia last night and the terrifying feeling she had in her vision felt the same. She finally realized that the black aura and her vision were linked in some way. The more she thought about it, the more she was certain that everything that is happening right now are signs that her big sister was in danger.

“Sia’s in trouble!” Felicity gasped.

Without thinking things through and asking for help, Felicity pushed her wheelchair and went into the forest. The sudden sense of emergency made her rush in to the unknown. She used her psychic navigation ability to locate Artemisia’s whereabouts. She found her deep within the forest in her mind. Artemisia was standing there motionless. Felicity sensed that she was in pain and she needed help. She pushed her push ring with all her might as she ventured through the dense forest. Thickets brushed past her and the sound of gravel was heard. She wiped the perspiration off her forehead and continued to wheel herself.

After a few minutes of wheeling around the forest, Felicity finally found her. Artemisia had her back turned against her and she was still motionless. Felicity called out her name but Artemisia didn't reply. She wondered if she didn't hear her so Felicity went closer and slowly reached out for her hand.

“Sia?” Felicity called.

Where: main house - dorm - forestxxxWith: keanu - kiki - artemisiaxxxxxxOOC: I'll hurry things up.

Art by グンゼ: (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=7680972)

Silent Conversationalist

User Image

𝐹𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒟𝑜𝓎𝓁𝑒

The cracks were now bigger and visible. The holes on the cracks showed infinite darkness through them. Black smoke-like evil energy crawled from the crevices. Nether that looked like black goo slowly flooded the meadow and killed everything it touched, turning the lush meadow into a dead wasteland. The creaking sound of the breaking dream world was eerie. The entire dreamscape was like a wall painting that was being destroyed by an earthquake. In the middle of all this destruction was sobbing Felicity Doyle.

The sheep stopped crying when she finally sensed the evil energy creeping through her dreamscape. She stood up and wiped her tears with her long sleeve. She looked around her and saw the evil energy trying to trespass. The cracks and nether that entered were consuming her dream world in a gradually quickening pace.

“What is all of this? …Nightmares?” Felicity wondered aloud.

With just a blink of an eye, the evil energy was swiped away and her dreamscape returned to normal… or so it seemed. Felicity sighed a breath of relief but before she could let her guard down cracks appeared and nether continued to spew out of them again. This made her flustered but she used her power to remove them again. It continued in a vicious cycle. Every time Felicity removed them, they just came back and grew stronger.

“This won’t do…” Thought Felicity as she looked at the vile energy that continued to consume her dreamscape.

Clasping her hands, the sheep closed her eyes and concentrated. An enormous magnificent looking dragon appeared out of thin air. Felicity opened her eyes and turned to look at the dragon. It lowered its neck, a gesture that is telling Felicity to climb on its back. Felicity obliged and climbed on the dragon’s neck and sat on its back. The dragon flapped its wings and launched itself into the air in one swoop. It started breathing fire into the vicinity and destroyed the nether that infested Felicity’s dream world.

While it was doing this, Felicity summoned as many beings she could think of. Mythological creatures, angels, superheroes from different comic books, gods and goddesses from mythologies, and powerful characters from all types of books Felicity has read materialized. It was like a cross-over spectacle that any bookworm would love to experience. All of them fighting to remove the nether and destroy the evil energy that continued to appear in the dream.

Nightmares also started to appear in the dream world. Shadow-like entities that sense the fear of the dreamer and turning themselves into a form that represented that fear. There were now black nether goo, evil smoke coming from the cracks, and nightmares infesting Felicity’s dream world. It was as if it was trying to be on par with Felicity’s power. Showing her that it can also do what she can do and much more.

Felicity looked around her and realized that they weren’t getting anywhere. The infestation was growing stronger and no matter how everyone tried, it just continued to come back. It felt like she was losing instead of winning. Felicity was beginning to lose hope. The dragon sensed Felicity’s feeling of despair, his dragon eye glanced at her.

“It is our destiny to attempt the impossible. To accomplish great deeds regardless of fear.” Said the dragon.

Felicity listened to its words and gently patted it. “Thank you, Saphira.”

The dragon’s words lifted Felicity’s hopes up. She had to continue removing the nether. She had to continue fighting. Felicity looked below her and saw the entire meadow was almost completely covered in black nether goo. Some of the heroes she summoned had been consumed and turned into glowing white ashes. Gandalf, Dumbledore, and Ged were using all their powers to keep the nether at bay. The archangels Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, with Beowulf riding Smaug were fighting the evil smoke energy in mid-air. Thor and Marvel’s Thor were brandishing each of their own mjolnir at the nightmares. Felicity was grateful for everyone’s help but she knew they were at their limits. She had to do something besides relying on the heroes. Felicity sat up straight on the dragon’s back.

“There is no time to despair!” Said Felicity as she raised her hand in the air and a bright light appeared on her palm.

The orb of light burst and filled the entire place with blinding light. It destroyed all the nether and removed the cracks in an instant, returning the dreamscape to normal. Felicity jumped off the dragon, that disappeared after she leapt, and landed on the meadow gracefully, her long skirt and hair fluttering with the breeze. The fear and sadness in Felicity’s eyes that she had previously were gone. Only a steeled determination and strong will to fight were in her heart. Her gentleness was still evident but her wish to wake up from this nightmare infested dream filled her with bravery that she never had. The other heroes looked at her before disappeared one by one, knowing that they have done their part. Felicity noticed The Little Prince standing in front of her. He smiled at her and gave a jolly giggle. The fox was at his feet, looking at Felicity too. Felicity smiled at him in return as they both disappeared and turned into glowing orbs of light.

Felicity quickly glanced at the ground after sensing something evil was emanating from it. The ground cracked open and black goo spew out of it like a geyser. It grew twelve feet tall and approached Felicity like a giant ocean wave. Felicity calmly walked towards it, her every step created small ripples that turned the black goo into ashes. She waved her arms, slashing black goo that tried to attack her. Her gaze immediately turned nether into ashes. Blow upon blow, ashes danced in the air as she obliterated them. The huge wave of black goo overshadowed Felicity. It felt like it was looking down at her. The wave of black goo then covered Felicity all at once and solidified. It stayed in place for a few seconds before it burst into black ashes, revealing Felicity standing calmly from within it.

A sudden pang of pain from Felicity’s shoulder made her jolt and fall on one knee. She looked at her shoulder and saw the stab wound she attained in real life manifested in the dream world. It was different from her real life wound though. The wound had the same dark appearance like the crevices that kept on destroying her dreamscape. Nether replaced where blood was supposed to be. When Felicity touched the wound covered in nether, it felt like it burned her hand and tried to consume her too. She clenched her fist and turned the black nether goo into ashes. She tried to heal the wound but it stayed. Like trying to erase ink using a rubber eraser.

“Is this the reason why I can’t wake up?” Felicity wondered aloud.

Her attention was fixed on her wound that when she remembered about the nether, Felicity was surprised to see the black goo had flooded the entire dreamscape so quickly and was just a few inches away from her. She sent a huge wave of ripples that turned the nether into ashes. The wound was slowly consuming Felicity inside her. She was beginning to decay and every time she used her power, the faster the decay was consuming her. She staggered while trying to stand up. She decided to protect herself by creating a protective armor that made her entire body glow white.

“This isn’t an ordinary nightmare infestation. This… all of this… it’s that evil being’s doing.” Felicity observed her entire dreamscape being consumed by nether. “How am I supposed to stop this?”

No matter how hard she tried to remove the nether, it always kept on coming back. Felicity realized that the evil beings were trying to take control of her powers. If she continued to use her dream manipulation ability, they will take it from her. She had no other option but to protect herself and run away. The wound on her shoulder was slowly devouring her energy and taking control of her dream manipulation ability. Her protective armor was starting to break apart as her control over her power waned.

Where: dream worldxxxWith: nonexxxxxxOOC: (plot in progress) *The next Feli post will be when she loses her ability to the four evils.

Art by tofuvi: (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=7377710)

Silent Conversationalist

User Image

𝐹𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒟𝑜𝓎𝓁𝑒

“Baobei…”

“Felicity…?”

“Feli…!”

Felicity flinched after being in a daze. She thought for a second that she was finally awake but her scenery proved otherwise. She quickly checked her surroundings to see if the evil presence had caught up to her. For an unknown period of time, Felicity had been running and hiding from the evil presence that was chasing her. She sacrificed her protective armor to create a replica of London and used the place to create infinite amounts of hiding spots. This dream world London was a kaleidoscope of buildings and sceneries converging and replicating into infinite structures. It was like being inside a mirror maze of an entire city. Think of Inception and Marvel’s Doctor Strange movies. That’s how boggled up this dream world London is. The only thing missing is the “kick” that could help Felicity wake up, which she has trouble finding.

All this time, Felicity continued to worry about what had happened to Artemisia. She hoped that some of the zodiacs were able to find the both of them and that Artemisia is now safe. Dread crept inside her heart as she thought of the chance that the evil being that controlled Artemisia is still messing up her big sister’s mind and has started hurting her other friends too. She was beginning to wonder if this was still the dream world or is it the afterlife. Felicity clasped her hands and prayed that everyone was safe.

While praying, she noticed the garakji in her index finger and wondered why she had it. She remembered a memory of Diana giving it to her but she couldn’t remember the words she had said. Faint memories of a red veil and the smell of incense slowly disappeared from her memories. No matter how hard Felicity tried to remember, her memories seemed to be overlapping each other.

“That’s right… I didn’t attend the engagement ceremony… I was… where was I when it happened?” Felicity wondered while staring at the garakji on her index finger.

Before she could remember more of the memories, Felicity stood up and started to sprint. The evil presence was getting closer and it seemed like she had less time to relax because of the gradual increase of the evil presence’s ability to sense her. In the beginning, she had about five minutes before the evil presence closed in on her but now it was less than a minute. Felicity’s powers were weak and it was hindering her from moving efficiently. Fatigue was never an issue in the dream world but when nightmares and other dark entities try to consume your dream self it weakens you to the point of immobility and the destruction of your dream self.

Besides the evil presence trying to destroy Felicity’s dream self, she was starting to hear voices and memories were flashing in front of her. The four evils decided that they had to change tactics. If they couldn’t destroy the sheep’s dream self through attacks, they will destroy her through her unconscious level. According to Sigmund Freud, the unconscious is incredibly large and consists of those buried, inaccessible layers of one’s personality. It is in the unconscious level that we find things like fears, immoral urges, shameful experiences, selfish needs, irrational wishes, and unacceptable sexual desires. It was a plan that would destroy Felicity emotionally. To break her soul.

While running away, she continued to notice discrepancies with her memories. People that she knew existed were disappearing from her memories. Her memories of her arrival in China were overlapping. Erasing people that were there but now were not. The two weeks she experienced after arriving in China were changing. The festive engagement ceremony where all the zodiacs were there turned into only two pairs present. She couldn’t even remember the person that she held dearly. Tears suddenly fell from Felicity’s eyes as she tried to prevent the memories from disappearing but with no avail. It was like using your hands to stop a huge water leak.

“Since when did everyone start calling me Feli? …Who gave me that nickname? Wasn’t it big sis that gave it to me? …W-Why does my heart hurt!?” Felicity staggered in her steps as she ran.

Still running away from the evil presence and trying to tolerate the voices and memories that kept on annoying her, Felicity glanced at a memory that forced her to halt. In the memory, Felicity was fourteen years old and was sitting on her wheelchair and staring at the window of her bedroom. She looked lifeless unlike the Felicity the zodiacs had known in the past two weeks.

Since she first awakened her abilities when she was five years old, young Felicity couldn’t control them. She always saw the essence of all living things that looked like glowing lights and the auras of people that were in different colors. She also had hyper empathy, which flooded her with the emotions of people near her, leaving her screaming in pain and pulling her hair for hours. The first time she used her dream manipulation ability to link her dream with her biological parents’ made her not only see their dreams but it also created a surge of hidden emotions her parents had. It was too much of a burden for young Felicity.

When her parents told her about the oracle’s instructions at the age of eight, Felicity finally understood why she looked different and had these abilities that she had to experience in every waking moment of her life. She wasn’t sure what her abilities were and she couldn’t decide whether being the vessel of a zodiac was a curse or a blessing. When she was eleven years old, she had her first vision. It was a vision of a black sedan car that was driving to their house. Felicity knew it was the sign that she had been waiting for.

The old couple arrived riding the sedan car that Felicity saw in her vision. Just as what the oracle had told them, their purpose of coming was to adopt Felicity. After much deliberation, Felicity’s biological parents agreed with the adoption. With the good intentions the Doyle couple had for their daughter, Lin and Ning knew they made the right decision. Felicity left her biological parents that day and travelled to London to live to be adopted into the Doyle household.

After living with her adopted parents for three years, Felicity successfully suppressed her abilities but she had to sacrifice her emotions to do so. She became apathetic and cold-hearted. Her emotions were closed off. Add her sickly state to the mix; she was isolated from most people. Doctors, nurses, patients, household staff, and her adopted parents were the people that she interacted with. She would either be sitting motionless on her wheelchair the entire day or lying in a hospital bed with medical apparatus placed on her. Her eyes were always looking far away and she rarely spoke. The responses her adopted parents got from her were nods for a ‘yes’ and head shaking for a ‘no’. When Felicity’s hyper empathy kicked in, the old couple observed in horror as doctors and nurses tried to calm their daughter and prevented her from harming herself. Brian and Grace couldn’t reach out to her because of her emotions being cut off.

Grace and Brian Doyle were disappointed by how the higher ups handled their daughter’s situation. The way they help her control her powers were like they were treating her like an experiment. The old couple demanded them to handle it better. The result of the Doyle couple’s complaint was a heartless decision that the higher ups made. They decided that the sheep had to be completely isolated until she could control her abilities. Grace and a single maid were the ones that gave her meals in turns. The Doyle’s family doctor checked on Felicity once per month. Brian would read books to her at nights where she had trouble sleeping. These were the only people allowed to enter Felicity’s room.

Felicity watched as the memories continued to remind her of her past that she never wanted to relive. The suffering she had to endure just to suppress her uncontrollable powers and the fear of hurting others if she gets out of control. She didn’t want to see the apathetic and cold-hearted Felicity of the past. There was one thing that the memory didn’t show her. It only showed her the suffering she had experienced but not the memories after.

It took years for Felicity to suppress her abilities and control a bit of them. Her isolation from society helped prevent her hyper empathy from losing control but it also had bad side effects. Felicity was unable to express her emotions properly and she had severe social anxiety. The glowing lights and auras of people were gone. Her hyper empathy was completely suppressed without her emotions being closed off. She was able to respond to the people and do small tasks like wearing her clothes and taking a bath on her own. She had to receive extensive therapy sessions to help her adjust back to society. The higher ups decided that Felicity was stable enough to go back to society without losing control.

Grace felt bad for her daughter’s circumstances and blamed herself for it. She had promised Felicity’s biological parents that she’ll make their daughter happy. But it seemed like all the choices she has made just hurt her daughter instead. Grace decided to adopt a female akita puppy and gave it to Felicity. She had read about Hachiko, the loyal akita dog, and thought that maybe having a dog would help Felicity recover faster. The delighted expression on Felicity’s face after seeing the puppy for the first time made Grace and Brian tear up with joy and relief. Felicity named the puppy ‘Elpis’, the personification and spirit of hope. It was the name of the Greek goddess of hope. When Pandora opened the vessel and all the spirits escaped, Elpis remained behind to comfort mankind. Just like Elpis, Felicity wished for the puppy to be her symbol of hope. Something she needed right now. Elpis was trained to be a medical response dog for Felicity. She follow her wherever she went and became her loyal companion. Elpis helped alert the household staff and Felicity’s adopted parents when something was wrong with Felicity. When Felicity was able to go back to school, Elpis would wait for her outside of the house. Whether it was raining or snowing, she would patiently wait for her master’s return. Elpis helped Felicity recover from her social anxiety and difficulty in expressing her emotions.

Felicity was able to graduate from high school and enrolled in the University of Cambridge and chose to major in Classics. She wished to live in the dorms but her adopted parents were against it. Felicity was to be sent to the campus and taken back home every day. She didn’t complain about her adopted parents’ decision and felt that obeying their wishes was one of the ways she could show her gratitude towards them. She made friends and was even assigned as an assistant student counselor. Her life became brighter and her relationship with her adopted parents stronger. It was the calm after a storm.

The hopeful memories that Felicity remembered helped her snap out of the evil presence’s temptations. She reminded herself that the past cannot be changed. She had come to terms with her past and has learned to accept them. It was a part of her. She raised her head and looked at the infinite abyss above her.

“It still hurts to remember… but that doesn’t mean I have to linger in the past! Life is suffering. To be released from that suffering, we have to face our problems head on.”

“The only thing I can do is to remember the wishes of those people and do my best to make them come true.”

Felicity placed her hand on her chest and felt the beat of her heart. “Memories engraved deep in our souls will never fade.”

“So come at me! You will never destroy me! No matter what happens to me, I know everyone in the real world will find a way to defeat you! I believe in my friends!” Felicity screamed at the top of her lungs, provoking the evil presence with all her might.

The black mist grumbled. It was angered by the sheep’s words. It quickly flew straight towards Felicity and shrouded her. Using the remaining powers she had, Felicity sent one huge ripple that tore through the mist and vanquished the nether, turning the dream world back to normal for the last time. She fell on her knees and slumped down. She breathed a heavy sigh, her energy completely depleted.

Her entire body was now consumed by the nether caused by her wound. She looked at her decayed hand and knew that it was too late. Her body was breaking like a porcelain doll. Cracks started to form all around her body. The falling fragments floated like shards of glass that glistened in the sunlight. The edges of her body like the tips of her feet and hands were chipping away, turning into white glowing sand fragments.

“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” Uttered Felicity softly.

She held on to the quartz necklace she was wearing. Felicity closed her eyes and quietly cried as she waited for her entire body to disappear. While waiting for her imminent fate, she remembered a song her biological father sang to her when she was still young. Her father sang it to her in Chinese but she found out it was originally an English song. She had heard it one day when her adopted father, Brian, was listening to his collection of vinyl records. She remembered the warm memories she had with her real father while listening to the song. Felicity felt the same warm memories she had with her father and started to sing softly like a mere whisper.

“You are my sunshine… my only sunshine…”

It didn’t take long for her entire body to completely turn into fragments. She continued to sing as her entire body broke down into pieces. She was crying and yet she had a smile on her face.

“…You'll never know... dear... how much I... love you...”

As the final bits of her disappeared into thin air, only her strong feelings of hope remained. Her voice echoed throughout the dream world like a lullaby. As the voice slowly faded away, you could feel Felicity’s warmth and tranquility lingering.

“Please don’t take… my… sunshine… away…”

The dream realm had lost its guardian. The entire dream world was now at the hands of the four evils. They had successfully usurped the sheep from its rightful place. It was only a matter of time before the zodiacs realize the trap they were walking into.

Where: where I wonder...xxxWith: alonexxxxxxOOC: Moira Dela Torre - You are My Sunshine Translation: Baobei - baby/child in Chinese

Art by tofuvi: (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=7377710)

Silent Conversationalist

User Image
                                  Felicity Doyle
                                  THE SHEEP

“Darkness…”

“I am drowning in this abyss.”

There was only darkness all around her. Not even the silhouette of her hands were visible. There was this deafening silence that pervaded the darkness. She felt like she was falling down in a snail’s pace. The feeling of helplessness suffocated her because she couldn’t move. Her immobility made her wonder if she was even blinking. Felicity stared at the darkness as her body continued to fall down deeper into an eternal abyss.

“Am I… dead?”

Her memories were fuzzy after her body disappeared into fragments. The last thing she could remember was the nether coming back and infesting the entire dream world. The evil presence had successfully taken her dream manipulation ability from her. There was nothing else she could do. Her body had decayed and her energy entirely depleted. She couldn’t fight. Felicity was defeated.

For an unknown span of time, she was unaware of everything. The next thing she knows, she regains her consciousness just to find herself falling slowly in infinite darkness. She desperately tried to move and speak but it seemed like her physical dream self was void of doing anything. Only her consciousness was perceiving things. It was perceiving this darkness and nothing else.

She considered the idea that this was the afterlife. The fact that her real life self was stabbed and her dream self was obliterated, the chances of her surviving was thin. There was only one conclusion as to where she was, and that was the afterlife.

As the feeling of falling continued, Felicity slowly drifted away from her problems. The idea of not thinking was tempting. There was no point in worrying about the living if she was already dead. A stroke of apathy came to her. Staring at the darkness surrounding her, it was evident that she was going to be stuck there forever.

That’s what she thought at first. But a sudden thump, her heart, its beating shattered the illusion of nothingness and snapped her out of it. A bright light appeared in the darkness. It was calling out to her. She almost forgot about everyone that was waiting for her in the real world but the light reminded her that this wasn’t the end. Felicity stared at the light and started to swim towards it. She felt her body move. As the light grew closer, it became brighter and it showed what seemed to be a rotting dream world. When Felicity was close enough to see it, the bright light intensified and forced her to close her eyes.

In a different dream space, at the center of it, was Felicity’s limp body on an ivory chair. The place was in a state of decay. The air was thick, iron and rust wafted in the air. The ground was the color of mud and waste. When you step on it, it was like stepping on shallow puddles or walking on dirty water. The surroundings was an eternal abyss. No one would dare to wander it because there was nothing but vast darkness wherever you go. Far from the center was a single huge double door. It was made of stone and had cracks around its edges due to how old it looked. It seemed to have existed there for a very long time.

There was someone else in the dream space besides Felicity. Her existence appeared like a mirage and stayed still staring at the lifeless body of Felicity Doyle. The mysterious female was wearing an all-black outfit that matched her raven black hair and beautiful eyes. Her presence didn’t contain any ill intent and yet there was something about the mysterious being that felt familiar. You could feel the feelings of hurt that she was harboring even though her face was emotionless.

The mysterious lady blinked her eyes when she noticed Felicity’s limp body moving. She stared at the sheep’s hands twitching and her head slowly being raised. A contorted smirk appeared on the mysterious being’s lips.

Felicity opened her eyes and gazed at the mysterious woman in front of her. She blinked a couple of times to adjust her blurry vision. The presence of another being standing in front of her dumbfounded Felicity. After experiencing getting stuck in an endless abyss, she finds herself back in the now decaying dream world and meeting this mysterious female clad in black. Felicity felt like she knew the woman but she remained speechless. Not knowing what to say, the both of them stared at each other in the eyes. The silence was broken when the mysterious woman suddenly snickered. Felicity flinched, her eyes still staring at the woman as she walked closer to her.

“Hello. We’re finally able to meet. Don’t you recognize me?” The mysterious woman asked.

“An Bai…” Uttered Felicity.

Where: final roomxxxWith: mysterious womanxxxxxxOOC: Chapter 2 filler post #1

Art by: SWAV (http://swav-taro.tumblr.com/)
                                  tofuvi (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=7377710)
                                  グンゼ (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=7680972)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff