• Ultimate Player 200
number of words
Number of words: 786

User Image
User Image

SPEAKING
                                      THINKING
                                      OTHERS SPEAKING

Cho Hee was a little too busy at the moment in the office. She was pretty sure that she was a secretary and not a personal slave, but that's how things were going for her. Since earlier that morning, Song Cho Hee had been taking endless calls for the psychiatrist building located in the more sophisticated and luxurious side of Seoul, South Korea. This is actually not what she planned on doing with her life, but it was paying bills and getting her food. Until her mother returned to her with feedback from her boss about how she feels about Cho Hee's fashion designs, she was stuck at this hell called a job. It's not that Cho Hee didn't like the job, but constant phone calls and meeting scheduling for nine hours a day was a bit nerve-wrecking and she has wanted to quit for a while now. Then another thing crossed her mind; no one could do this job like she could; the Korean girl was fast and she had a wonderful memory. She didn't like to screw up with anything and she had a particular way of doing everything, which happened to be the way that was most favorable to the doctors. Cho Hee was extremely OCD and if something wasn't perfect, she had this troubling thought that she would be fired or something worse. It wasn't her fault, she was just born with it.

Cho Hee-ah! Cho Hee's ears perked up as she heard the chief doctor call her name. Quickly, knocking over a few papers as well, she stood up and bowed to her supiror. Yes, Hyun Jun-nim? Since you don't look all that busy, do you mind going to the eye center down the street and getting my glasses that I ordered? I'll pay you for any troubles. What did he mean that she didn't look that busy? Cho Hee was drowning in sticky notes and medical records. Of course she was busy, but this man was too blind to see that, obviously. Yes, Hyun Jun-nim. With that, the doctor walked back into his office. Cho Hee groaned loudly and rested her head on her desk which was at the front of the building. It was a small building, but there were many visitors. It made her think that the residents in Seoul were losing their minds. And she was next.

All she did was grab her purse and flip the sign on her desk up showing people that she wasn't available. Like her not sitting at the desk wasn't going to say enough. She walked out quickly into the open world of Seoul, South Korea. She loved that city because she loved to shop. If there was one thing she made time for at the end of the day was to go to some store and buy something that caught her eye. Her current obsession were dresses. Cho Hee knew what center the doctor was referring to so she knew how long that would take and if she could stop by a clothing store or something. And there happened to be one right next to the eye center. She went inside and picked up the pair of glasses and walked back out like she was running from someone. She was just so anxious to see what was in the store, it almost looked like she was up to something. Peering through the windows of the store while walking, she had no idea where she was walking or who she was walking into. All of a sudden, she bumped into someone with a larger build that the Korean, causing her to drop the glasses. To make matters worse, she stepped back onto them to catch herself from falling. Hearing the crack, her heard sank as she turned to the broken pair of glasses. Omo! cried Cho Hee. I'm in so much trouble! He is not going to forgive me for this. Cho Hee looked back at the man who she had bumped into and noticed that is was a very familiar face. I'm so sorry, Seunghyun-ssi! Cho Hee apologized. I should've been watching where I was going. So sorry! Cho Hee then looked back at the broken glasses and whimpered. Aish...I'm gonna be out of a job...He is not going to forgive me for this. Something else caught Cho Hee's eyes, bringing a smile to her face. You and these contacts. Seriously, don't you wear glasses? I think they'd look good on you, so wear them sometime. The Korean girl looked at her watch and sighed. I honestly wish we could stay and chat, but I have to go get yelled at...or worse. I'll see you sometime later!

O o c / / : : Alright. Take two. I'm pretty sure Cho Hee didn't know Seunghyun was a vampire so yeah. Thank you Jikyeojulke for telling me that!

Thanks v i p Lollidella~! You're amazing!

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
number of words
Number of words: 820

User Image

Liam Hwang

xox ██████████████████ xox ██████████████████ xox ██████████████████

MY P A S S I O N
                          She'd be so sad.
                          Knowing my passion.
                          Outside this L I E
                          Are my true C O L O R S
                          My secret?
                          I'm a pretty boy.
                          How can't you see this?

TALKING
              THINKING
              OTHERS TALKING

Liam. Liiiiiam~ He heard that voice repeating his name annoyingly way too many times in the last 30 seconds. He groaned and threw his pillow on his face. That didn't do much for the constant poking that the older woman was doing to him. WHAT?! Liam exclaimed, throwing his pillow on the floor and looking angrily at his mother. She just smiled and kissed his cheek. Wake up, darling. I made breakfast. You already missed one day of school; no need to miss another. With that, she waltzed out of the room, leaving Liam in a mess of confusion and fatigue. It was her fault for missing school the previous day. Because she wanted to "spend time" with Liam, he had missed a day and he was probably extremely behind, especially in History. It was only 7 o'clock in the morning, so Liam took his time moving out of his bed. It didn't really take him much time to get himself together for school, so one step at a time, he inched out of his bed and into the bathroom for a shower.

He was welcomed to the lower part of his house to the smell of coffee and pajeon (Korean pancakes). Liam tried to inch his way around his mother, who was sitting on the other side of the room, back towards him, and to get something to eat, but it's like she smelled the men's body gel on him. And he stopped using so much. Liam, He showed a face of uncomfort when his mother called him out like this. Yes, Mama? What's this? She held up one of Liam's most prized possessions; the first stuffed animal he ever made. W-where...did you-- What is it, Liam?! He fell silent as he looked down on the floor of the kitchen. A...stuffed animal...Mama... And why do you have this? It was the first one I made. She turned around to face him, causing his eyes to fly wide. You MADE this?! When was this, Liam? I was still in Junior High, Mama. I swear. Sit here. Get some food and sit right here, Liam. He nodded and grabbed a plate full of the pancake and sat next to his mother. He had a bad feeling that that was going to be another talk about his dad.

Liam and his father were very close when he was young. He was the man that actually taught him how to sew and cook. He had such a good connection with his father that nothing would tear them apart, but some years later when Liam was only in elementary school, his mother kicked him out because he revealed that he was homosexual. Without his father, Liam was a very lost child. His mother was very strict on "girly" things with him. This meant no teddy bears, no cooking for him, no baking, no sewing or anything else that could classify him as a homosexual. Why did this matter? His hobbies were his hobbies, but all he could do was do it in secret. His only escape was the school after hours. He had a secret garden on the rooftop and when no one but the janitors were there, he could just go in the home economics room and bake until his heart gave out. Liam gave the cakes to his teachers that he favored and his mother when he was in a good mood. By the time this talk was over, she would need a nice cake. All he needed to do was think of another lie to tell her where he got it from.

Do you understand me, Liam? Liam nodded, taking in the last bit of panjeon on his plate. Yes Mama. I understand. I'm sorry. Can you just tell me where you found that? She smiled and sipped some more coffee. It was hanging out your matress. The little arm was anyway. Right. I'm sorry. I'll go get ready; I think I want to walk today. She tilted her head. Why? Just to think. He smiled before putting his plate in the sink and darting upstairs into his room. Note to self, Liam. Mattress is a bad idea to hide things.

It was about 7:50 that morning and Liam was ready to hit the road for school. It was just 2 blocks away, so walking wouldn't be much of a challenge for him. He opened one of his drawers on his desk and pulled out a sewing kit and stuffed it into his backpack. Liam darted downstairs to see his mother watching the news. I'm leaving Mama! I love you! I love you too, Liam! Be safe! Like he didn't walk to school a lot. Bye Mama. He closed the front door behind him. It was time to start another "glorious" day at school Well, things wouldn't get glorious for him until that evening where he had the entire school for himself.

Out of Creativity Sorry if it's kinda sucky. No Owl City to power me on. XD

XUser ImageSALANGHAEUser Image

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
number of word
Number of words: 609

User Image

SPEAKING
              THINKING
              OTHERS SPEAKING

What time did he go to sleep last night? he heard a familiar voice say. I dunno. He was cramming for that test, I told him to get a head start. After hearing both of those familiar voices, a bright light was placed in his face, causing Daesung to shout out in anger. Close the window! He cried. No, you need to get up, Daesung-ssi! His older sister called out. Waeee~? It's 12 in the afternoon, that's too long to sleep. Get up, eat, and study some more. He didn't really appreciate how his sister was being motherly towards him, but nevertheless, that was his own flesh and blood, so he had to love her. And respect her.

Not that he didn't have a very good relationship with his family, but it's like it was very segregated. The people who were not afraid to talk and who spoke their mind were all the way at the top of the food chain, and the people who were a bit more timid and to themselves were crawling for mercy at the bottom. Meet Kang Daesung. Daesung was a bit more quiet and relaxed than any other of his family members, especially his sister, who was always bouncing off the walls like she had ADHD or something. It wasn't very fun being left in a room with her, actually, Daesung always preferred to be alone. When he was left in a room with her, she either tries to get the simplest sentences out of him, or her boyfriend calls and he's forced to listen to their mushy conversation about nothing. Honestly, Daesung's only retreat was an internet cafe only a few blocks from his home. He discovered a shortcut, so he just decides to walk now. All he need was his membership card and his wallet and he had full access to internet/coffee heaven. Plus, there was an employee that Daesung had been seeing for a minute at the cafe. So that's why he decided to just hop up and pull himself together.

Are you going to study at the cafe? Daesung nodded his head. Yeah, sure, uh-huh. He was just rushing out of the house so there would be no more questions for him. Grabbing his black messenger bag and his wallet, Daesung set out for the cafe. It was a nice 8 minute walk, he got plenty of exercise and a fresh air.

When he reached the cafe, another girl was walking in behind him. She was struggling a little, so he held the door open for her. Thanks! The girl chimed before walking back into the 'Employees Only" area of the shop. She must work here. Meh. That's not who he was looking for at all. No, he was looking for Choi Sang Mi. Sure, we was just a mere employee who worked as a waitress, but she was beautiful while doing it. He planned on talking to her, but his fear on getting something said to him that he wouldn't like was absolutely too much. If he rejected her, he wouldn't want to ever visit that cafe again. And he needed it. Taking a seat next to the glass separating the otherside of the cafe with the window behind him, he logged into his computer and began to surf the internet. I wonder... He thought. Daesung was never comfortable with the direct approach, so he decided to just beat around the bush. He unplugged the computer screen cable from the hard drive and went over to find Sang Mi. Excuse me... Daesung smiled shyly. One of the computers aren't working. I thought I might want to tell you this.

O o c : : / / I hope this post works~! ^^ Daesung is fabulous. See?
              Mood Just tell me if you need more!

Thank you, v i p Lollidella for this! <3 Hope you don't mind if I added some stuff! ^^

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
number of words
Number of words: 845

User Image

Jae Lin Hana

S A R A N G H A E
                          When we met, all I saw was a A Man in Love
                          We went through a lot of problems,
                          But in the end,
                          You only brought me Happiness
                          And all I want right now is U

When I needed a Miracle
                          You were my Superman
                          Don't say Sorry Sorry.
                          Just say "It's You"
                          And I'll already want to Marry U

TALKING
              THINKING
              OTHERS TALKING

The dreaded day has finally came. The first day of school was no fun for anyone, but for Jae Lin, Hell must've froze over. Back to waking up at ungodly hours, rushing to eat, walking to school, and cramming with homework. She pretty much lived by herself nowadays, so she had no pressure to do anything from her parents. All she really had to do was clean up, cook, and do homework. Her mother would leave her a note of her chores if she wasn't there and mark it off with a "I Luv U, My Sunshine~" and all she could do was question that. Her father's scheduele was extremely hectic; he woke up at 4 in the evening and came home at 4 in the morning and went to sleep. Barely enough time for Jae Lin to say "hi" or something or at least now that she was back in school. Her mother had a totally different scheduele; it was go when called. Now that she owned a clothing line, she had to be everywhere at every meeting all the time, so it was very unexpected when she was about to get called. That never mattered to her because she kind of liked being alone in a house.

Her alarm clock went of at 7:15 exactly. No thanks to the sun, she couldn't just turn it off and go back to sleep. Instead, the young girl just turned it off and sat straight up, rubbing her eyes. For some strange reason, she was actually ready to go to school. Maybe just to get it over with. She rose out of the bed and whimpered. God, I'm gonna miss staying in that thing all day... She murmered. Jae Lin moved over to the door frame and heard the loud gunshots coming from the TV in her parent's room. Well, mom is gone and dad's here. With that, she walked into the bathroom to take her shower. After her shower, Jae Lin moved down the stairs in her rose colored robe to get something to eat. Another morning for toaster pastries and juice. It was 7:25 already and school started at 8:30. She'd be ready by then. She ate quietly while sitting at the table and by the time she was done eating it was 7:35. Perfect time for her to start pulling herself together. Another early problem she had with this school was the uniform. It was going to be plenty hot today and they had to wear a blazer; hopefully, the school's air conditioner worked liked the arctic.

Another 20 minutes had passed for Jae Lin to pull herself together. She really thought that the skirt was a bit too short for it and it revealed too much of her thighs, but her mother would probably love it. She left Jae Lin some bracelets and hair pins from the fashion company to wear with her uniform to "stand out", but hopefully that won't get her suspended. She walked to the front door and saw that her mother left her a note:

Dear Jae Lin,
              I'm so proud of you!! ❤❤❤ Please, go to school and make mommy proud! I'm so sorry that I couldn't wish you off this morning, but I got a call from the studio saying that we have a band sponsoring our clothing line, I think it's Big Bang or something like that... Hehe~ I'm so proud of you! It's your second year in high school! Go and make mommy proud of you and don't forget to wear the accessories I gave you! Hopefully they won't cause much of a ruckus because technically, you're still in uniform. ^^ Anyhoo, go and have a great day and make lots of friends. Hopefully, you'll find some friends just like the ones from your old school! I love you! Have a great day!

Love,
              Mommy ❤

Jae Lin just sighed and folded up the sheet of paper, grabbing her packed school briefcase and walking out the door. She did wish that her mother was there to see her go off, but that was okay. As long as she could see her graduate, she wouldn't have a problem. She locked the door behind her and set off for the school that was only two blocks away. During her peaceful walk, she listened to plenty music to calm her down and help her breathe a little. She missed her friends oh so much, and making friends was so hard for her because she's very shy. Her old friends were interested in finding out about her and eventually they became good friends, but she had no idea how this system worked. All she could do was go to school and hope for the best.

To be only 8:10, the school was pretty packed already. She expected it to expand a little more closer to 8:30, but that was okay. All she did was avoid as many people as she could and try to find out what classes she took and look for someone who could possibly tell her where they were. Until then, Jae Lin Hana was royally screwed.

Out of Creativity I kept running out of inspiration for this. Thank you Owl City and TOP! <3

XUser ImageSALANGHAEUser Image

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
number of words
Number of words: 523

xxx A N N Y E O N G !

User Image

( Kim Jong Woon aka Yesung ) x x ( !!! Excited ) x x ( Happiness (Haengbok) - Super Junior )

( * Going to school ) x x ( (^ w ^) " F*cking excited!!~ " ) x x ( Leeteuk )

Speaking
        Thinking
        Other talking

Yesung was a little bit too excited for his own good. As soon as his alarm clock went of at 7:00, he sprang out of the bed and went straight for the shower, almost stepping on his puppy in the process. To him, the second school year was like a family reunion without the heartmade food and such. His best friend Leeteuk would be there and so would Heechul and Siwon. Yesung wasn't that familiar with Siwon, but he met him through Heechul and he was a very nice guy. Yesung was literally jumping up and down in the shower talking to himself about how excited he was. He just heard his bathroom door open and his father's voice ring in the room, fighting against the shower. You okay in here? Who are you talking to? Yesung smiled and peeped his head out the shower curtain. Nobody dad, just excited for school! His father shrugged and walked out of the room. Yep, something was really wrong with Yesung. Normally, he'd be whining and upset about not wanting to leave and such.

Yesung put on his uniform and rushed down stairs to see his mother and father sitting at the dining room table having a nice conversation over some coffee. We were just talking about you, his mother smiled. Why so excited? I'm just so happy that I get to see my friends again! Especially Leeteuk~ Yesung walked over to the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee and sat at the table with his parents. His parents enrolled him in some stupid piano class his summer and he wasn't able to do much. I didn't wanna hang out with Heechul because he would keep bothering me about my looks and all and I just met Siwon. I'll give him another few days... Well, we should've kept you busy this summer. His father spoke. Cleaning up your room and washing the dishes wasn't it. Maybe to work at a summer camp. Yesung rolled his eyes and sipped his coffee. I don't like kids like that, dad. You act like a child yourself, honey. Before Yesung could comment on that statement, his watch beeped, symbolizing that it was time to leave for school. Whoop, time to go. He poured his coffee into his dad's mug, making it overflow onto the table. He smiled and kissed both of his parents on the cheek and darted out of the house with his backpack on his back.

The bus ride was only 5 minutes and by the time that he got to the school, it was 8:05. He scanned the area for his friend and couldn't find him. ...Leeteuk didn't do a transfer, did he? Yesung would be heartbroken if he did, so he hoped and prayed that he was still there. Normally, Leeteuk would be sitting on the front steps mouthing out the words of a book, but the stairs had everyone but Leeteuk. He sighed and began walking towards the school before a familiar body walked by him with a book in hand and a black backpack on him. He smiled and squealed, jumping on his back. LEETEUK-HYUNG~!

OOC : : / / Better than my Jae Lin post. XD

User ImageXXXX User Image

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
number of words
Number of words: 521

User ImageUser Image

turn it u p - - ↷ L O U D baby!
                                                        ⋮ I BREATHE LIFE INTO YOUR EAR DRUM THIS MESSAGE IS TO s e d u c e YOU
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ( ) ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
                                                                            / / ◦ you cannot bare to look at my monkey magic ⇘ ⇘
                                                                                      LISTEN UP CLOSE TO THIS TAUNTING MESSAGE ↙↙
                                                          (⋮↱ ♕ ↲⋮)

BIGBANG was probably one of the best things that's ever happened to Choi Seunghyun. If you asked him for his opinion on how the band is, he'd just smile. Seunghyun didn't really have a problem with being in BIGBANG. Yeah, the schedule was a bit hectic, but overall, it was very fun. He got to do something that he loved to do; rap. Since he was old enough to put words together in sentences, Tabi had been spilling out rhymes and rhythms from his mouth and later into the microphone. He won several rap battles in his day (although most were illegal) and he was a proud member of BIGBANG. When they had days off, they all stayed in a dorm close to the YG building in Seoul, South Korea. As long as he had his own corner in the dorm with books and an iPod, he was happy. Maybe being famous didn't have a lot of perks because it's like the slightest thing he does, it gets attention all over the internet and TV, that's the exact reason he didn't go places unless he had to. Not that Seunghyun didn't like to have fun, but he was so afraid of negative attention from media, he stayed in a lot.

Lately, Seunghyun had been more stressed than ever because of their international ALIVE tour. So far, they've hit nine countries and they weren't even done until they got back to Seoul. Home sweet home. He loved the electricity that he got when on stage, but at the end of the day, it was tiring and he wanted nothing to do with anyone else. He was so grumpy towards the end of the day, he didn't want to be bothered and all he wanted was a nice glass of wine and a bed. But one member just didn't seem to ever get that message and his name was Lee Seungri. It's not that Tempo didn't love the s**t out of the manake, but when he gives the signal to leave him alone, it's like V.I's brain said "it's mess with the hyung time!" That was the only time that the manake got on his nerves to the point where he wanted to drive his head straight into a wall. Seunghyun wasn't even all that violent; a very classy fellow who didn't like to get his hands dirty.

The next concert would be next week and they were currently in Japan. It was about eight o'clock that night and he felt like he had been running all day. Ji Yong had been making them practice since the break of dawn that day and he felt that he didn't do anything different than from what they were doing for the last few concerts. Seunghyun was relaxing in his bed with a nice thick book and a glass of wine on the table next to him. The hotel room was big enough for everyone to be in their own corner of it and not interfere with anyone. Yes, this is how Seunghyun relaxed and he didn't plan on having anyone mess up his happy-time.

ooc

SPEAKING
                                                    THINKING

OTHERS SPEAKING

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
number of words
Number of words: 818

User Image

Sang Mi tried to come into her home without being noticed, but she forgot about that damn alarm system that makes a small beep each time a door leading to the outside was opened. Aish... the girl sighed. She looked at the floor awkwardly, thinking about how she just swore under her breath. It sounded weird and she didn't really like it. Sang Mi kept her leather messenger bag in close reach because it was a bit too quiet in the house. She knows her parents were there because their cars were in the lot. Maybe they were trying to scare her so she could yell at them with her annoyingly high-pitched voice. Maybe that wasn't the correct way to describe her voice. Sang Mi's voice was incredibly high pitched and it made it seem that she swallowed a synthesizer. According to the public, that is the worst sound in the world and she needs to keep that to herself. Forever.

Sang Mi progressed in the large house, walking slowly into the kitchen, trying not to make a sound with her shoes. She wanted to call them, but she had no intentions of being cursed out today. Well, not by her parents. Being cursed out and talked about was just something that Sang Mi went through daily in school. It's like the teachers purposely call on her to answer a question just to make the class laugh at her. They were cruel, especially her classmates. The boys would imitate her voice and push her around while the girls would just scream at her to shut up, maybe smack her around a bit. This was a daily routine, so it was nothing new, but all that was going to change now. She had been thinking about this for a very long time. Sang Mi's mental health gone. Her emotional health gone. So what did she have to live for? A family who contantly picks and teases her for her voice, a school who is completely against her; not even the professionals there are very professional. Sang Mi had nothing, so it was best that she could just end it all. She had been thinking about this for quite a while, but it never happened. She too everyday for months dealing with this torture that life was giving her. Hell could not have been as bad as her life. It was going to be today, no more chances. Sang Mi was going to kill herself.

Sang Mi finally reached the conclusion that her parents her probably asleep, so she relaxed a bit, letting her bag hit the floor in the dining room. She traveled in the kitchen and opened up the cabinets under the sink, randomly picking out different cleaning chemicals and bug killers. She picked out a small glass and poured all of the chemicals together. Her mixture would kill her in an instant, and that's what she wanted. She didn't want to be noticed while she was killing herself. She wanted this to go by as smoothly and quickly as possible, so without any regrets, Sang Mi took a long sigh and threw her head back with the cup to her lips. Finally, it was all over.

TIME-SKIP!

Sang Mi woke up with a loud gasp, sitting up on her bed like she had just been electrocuted, but the simple sound of her phone made her do this. She grabbed the phone with uneasy hands before looking at the text that she was sent. It was just someone from EDEN telling her about practice. Sighing, she locked her phone, but just as she was about to put it down, her eyes locked on the blank screen of her cell phone. She wasn't just staring at the color of the screen, she was staring that that beautiful image that couldn't be hers. Could it? She touched the tip of her jaw and let her fingers trail to the outer corner of her eye. This image was copying her. It was her. Sang Mi was beautiful. Her eyes were wide beautiful and her lips were a pale pink. It was wonderful and she never wanted to change. Well, that's not what she wanted. She wanted more. She had to hear herself to see how beautiful she sounded.

Sang Mi stood up and made her way over to the bathroom connected to her bedroom with barefeet. The condtionn of her feet mattered none compared to this test. If she still sounded like she did, she'd cry and try again. Well, that shouldn't happen, right? Sang Mi exhaled and said a simple "Annyeonghaseyo". Sang Mi almost broke down in happiness. Her voice, not that accursed voice that she was givien at birth, but a beautiful, correctly pitched, even toned voice escaped her lips and that was literally the best thing she's ever heard, from herself at least. This day couldn't get much better.
                                                  User Image

ooc

Sorry if this post doesn't fit. ^^;;
                                                  I just didn't wanna get kicked out. ; A ;
                                                  Sang Mi speaking
                                                  Sang Mi thinking
                                                  others speaking

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
number of words
Number of words: 986

User Image
User Image

Mina's adventure in New York had literally been nothing but an adventure. She had never been to America and it was something that she just had to do before she died. Checking this achievement off the bucket list, Mina packed up for her adventure in New York City. She always heard that it was going to be a bit of an adventure, especially with all of the crowds and foreign faces, but Mina learned enough English to get her around. She wasn't asking for many friends, she just wanted to get there, take pictures, and go home to show her family. Her family and friends were all over her departure. They told her what people would normally tell their kids and best friends; take pictures, be safe, and don't stay out too late. Of course, Mina wanted to stay around and enjoy the nightlife of New York and she did just that. She wasn't going to let anyone keep her from that, but looking back onto that day, maybe she should have.

It was a simple night in the city and Mina was bored and all alone in her room. One of her goals in America was to go to an American nightclub and so she did. Mina was old enough to do it, so nothing was able to stop her. Or course, the thought of her mother's nagging voice telling her to "not stay out too late" kept going and going in her mind while she was having fun. Oh, so many attractive American boys there. They were a lot of fun and by the time Mina was tired enough to call it a night, it was about time for the club to close up, which was about three o'clock in the morning. Mina was tired and totally out of it when she left the club. She didn't have any alcohol because she knew that she'd have to drive herself home unless she was taken home by some guy at the club; and she was not about to risk something happening with that. Mina was going through the parking lot of the club to look for her car when remebered that she parked in the streets because there wasn't really much parking avalible for her. It wasn't too far, but anything was too far when she was as tired as she was. Sluggishly walking down the street, Mina saw her car parked along the sidewalk not too far from the building and sighed in relief. Oh thank goodness... she smiled, approaching her car. Suddenly she heard a muffled shout come behind her. Her head snapped the opposite direction as she tried to figure out what created that noise. At a far distance, she saw someone holding onto a pole, but two other taller (and much bigger) people were pulling him along. What in the...

Concerned with the events, Mina ran to where she saw the person being dragged against their own will into a very shady ally. Of course, she didn't put herself out in the open that she was watching them, but she peeked around the corner of a building at them. She couldn't quite hear what they were saying, but all she heard was the sound of painful smacks across the skin of the helpless man. He looked like he was near death; another blow to the head would possibly knock him out for a while. Mina's eyes here was wide as quarters and her heart was beating like she had just ran a marathon. Reaching in her purse, Mina pulled out her cell phone, but she was so jittery, she dropped her phone trying to unlock it. Aniyo! Mina whispered. She knew that they heard them, so all she could do was run. She even left her phone behind to get away. She hoped that they didn't get a good enough look at her because if they did, it was all over. Then again, she left her phone and if they could manage to unlock it, it was over. She'd have to go back home so she could possibly be safe with family.

Mina didn't know where she was going, but she knew she couldn't stop until she felt safe. She unlocked her car doors and jumped in, shoving the keys into the ignition and setting off. She couldn't wait much longer, so she sped off to her hotel. God, she needed a drink. Right then. But that was two days ago, the rush still stuck with her and she got this weird feeling in her stomach each time she thought about it, but Mina just had to stay calm. Yes, Mina dropped her phone while trying to escape and her family was probably blowing it up, but that was okay. It could be worse. She could be in captivity of those men, possibly even dead.

It was a new day in New York City and Mina still had to get used to the changing time zones considering the fact that she was used to the time zone in South Korea. She wanted to start off her day with a nice little shopping trip. Mina went to a large mall with what seemed like everything in it. One by one, she was going though different stores buying things she was pretty sure that she'd never need, but why not. It was going to be fun. She was struggling with her bags a bit since she had gone to almost every store in the mall. Aish... Should've just stopped at the Aeropostale store... Mina exhaled heavily. Now, she just wanted to go home. Maybe I can handle one last bag... Mina walked into a jewelry store, looking at different bracelets to take back home to bar family and friends. Everything was so beautiful, but she couldn't get it all. These bags were dragging her down, but she had to get just something else.

ooc

I am SO sorry this took so long. PLUS IT SUCKS?! ; A ;
                                                    my parents
                                                    school
                                                    EVERYTHING. //dies
                                                    Maybe your character could some in the store (bein' all fancy and s**t) xD and he could meet Mina? :3
                                                    Oh, the the terms. xD
                                                    Aniyo means "no" in Korean.
                                                    Aish means "Ah crap" in Korean. xD
                                                    I'm pretty good with it.
                                                    Considering that i'm mixed with it. xD
                                                    Outfit
                                                    Appearance

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
number of words
Number of words: 595

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHY CAN'T YOU WANT ME LIKE THE OTHER BOYS DO
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHY CAN'T YOU WANT ME LIKE THE OTHER BOYS DOx|

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

xxxLET'S JUST STOP AND THINK xx BEFORE I LOSE FACE xx LET'S JUST STOP AND THINK
                                                    ▰▰ surely i can't fall into a game of *chase !
                                                    xxxx|around his littlexxxxxx|finger that boy'sxxxxxxxgot me curled|xx
                                                    xxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    xx : 「 song mina * » rapper for PROMI5Eannyeonghaseyo ♥ candy ² : aegyopower ( v i p: forever )

xxxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.........................................................................
                                                    xxx*「 & i try to reach out but hes in his own world ▪ ▪ ▪
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHIS BOYS GOT MY HEAD TIED IN KNOTS WITH ALL HIS GAMES
                                                    xxxxxxxxxx:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The Korean girl was barely able to shut her eyes last night. Her constant tweets and tumblr posts on how she was "so f*cking excited" to meet BIGBANG kept her up that night. She counted the hours on each post; some commented and re-blogged calling her creepy, but she was just too excited. She wasn't going to let anything ruin this high. Mi-Na went to bed around 4 in the morning and all of a sudden, she hears the voice of the leader of PROMI5E yell for them to get up. Mi-Na almost didn't awake, but then it dawned on her that today was the day. BIGBANG was meeting up with their group. Like she had been electrocuted, Mi-Na sprang up and ran to the living room where Hye Mi was standing monitoring the girls. Unni~! Mi-Na ran into her waist and wrapper her arms around her. I'm so happy! Sleepy, but I can handle it! MUST. GET. READY. The rapper for PROMI5E ran towards the bathroom flailing her arms. Mi-Na was a bit of a drama-queen, but hell, it was worth it. Great. Rinn was in there.

Mi-Na knew that things in PROMI5E was going to be a little intense now that a company well known as YG scouted them. Hectic schedules, unreasonable practice hours, stress, stress, and even more stress. But it was going to be fun, right? Working with BIGBANG in YG sounded like her dream come true. Mi-Na was never able to meet BIGBANG, but it's like everyone she knew did, though she loved hearing Hye Mi talk about her BIGBANG expirience. Mi-Na just admired from afar and followed BIGBANG's internet life, liking and commenting on some of their tweets and reading Seungri's diary, which was her favorite. Seungri wasn't her favorite from the band, not Taeyang, Daesung, or G-Dragon either. No, she had her heart set out for T.O.P. She was a total spazz for the rapper of BIGBANG, who inspired her to rap. She tried to compare her rapping with his, and she was getting closer and closer each day. Mi-Na didn't do underground rapping like he did; she just liked to write poetry and she liked American hip-hop and rap, her favorite artist being Drake. His lyrics are so powerful and she just loves his voice. Mi-Na adores him, but not as much as she adores T.O.P, which brought her to this day.

Mi-Na grabbed her outfit that she pulled together the previous night where she was anticipating the next day. It was just a simple pink plaid shirt, jean shorts, a jean vest and converse, her favorite shoes. She couldn't even sit still thinking about their meet up with the k-pop band of her dreams. Sung Rin-ah! C'mon! Hurry up! she didn't hear the water running anymore and Mi-Na wasn't clean yet. Just as she left the bathroom, Minnie darted into the bathroom for a quick shower and make-up session. After her shower, she threw her dirty clothes into a hamper by her door and made her way to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I should've eaten before i put on the make up, but i'll get something dry, like a granola bar or something... Mi-Na opened the chocolate granola bar package and almost stuffed it entirely in her mouth. Oh, she could eat a lot. She'd probably eat an entire birthday cake if you let her. Minnie made sure her cell phone was securely in her pocket as well as her shoulderbag was strapped tightly around her.

ooc

New Mi-Na layout. ; u ;
                                                    Outfit
                                                    Appearance

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
number of words

Number of words: 1053

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHY CAN'T YOU WANT ME LIKE THE OTHER BOYS DO
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHY CAN'T YOU WANT ME LIKE THE OTHER BOYS DOx|

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

xxxLET'S JUST STOP AND THINK xx BEFORE I LOSE FACE xx LET'S JUST STOP AND THINK
                                          ▰▰ surely i can't fall into a game of *chase !
                                          xxxx|around his littlexxxxxx|finger that boy'sxxxxxxxgot me curled|xx
                                          xxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                          xx : 「 song mi-na * » ! !annyeonghaseyo ♥vocalist for Peach Five ² : aegyopower ( together: forever )

xxxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.........................................................................
                                          xxx*「 & i try to reach out but hes in his own world ▪ ▪ ▪
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHIS BOYS GOT MY HEAD TIED IN KNOTS WITH ALL HIS GAMES
                                          xxxxxxxxxx:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The night of the meeting with Super Junior was just like the rest of the day, long and annoying. Mi-Na wasn't at all happy that they would be in a reality show with a band she didn't even like, let alone know about. Ju Ri was an ELF, Soo-Ra was an ELF, and Iseul was a die-hard ELF and Mi-Na was just stuck to deal with this fangirling as long as Peach Five was together. Only Iseul seemed to pick up the fact that Mi-Na wasn't happy at all with being scouted by SM. She actually just wondered why they didn't try YG Entertainment out first. Nevertheless, Mi-Na had to deal with it and nothing was going to change their minds this far in the game. As soon as the girls got home, they just talked about how happy they were that they'd be with Super Junior for a while and how much they resisted glomping "their oppas" in the meeting, but Soo Ra took that to be a key opportunity to talk to the girls. Ladies~ I need your attention. Mi-Na sighed, for she was just about to go in her room and close up for the night. Iseul pulled the sub vocalist back and sat on the sofa with her. Alright, i know today was increbily exciting for all of you, but from now on, we are not fans. We are civilized bandmembers of the group and we are no more and no less. They will not have to be afraid or annoyed with us because we're going to act like human beings and not crazed stalkers. Alright? With a "Yes, Unni" from the members, Soo Ra dismissed the girls to do whatever they were about to do; most of them were about to blog about this on tumblr or twitter. As for Mi-Na, she just walked into her room, lied in her bed and fell asleep with BIGBANG playing on her stereo.

Mi-Na-ah~! Get up up up~! Someone was jumping on her bed and by the sound of the girl's voice, it was the ecstatic rapper, Jae Mi. She actually earned that title from her bandmates in Peach Five, like Mi-Na earned "the affectionate vocalist" or Ju Ri earned "darling dancer", but they might want to consider changing Mi-Na's name to "the grumpy vocalist". Mi-Na felt as though nothing was going to make her happy except if SM Entertainment just changed their mind and YG or Jellyfish Entertainment knocked on the doors. Mi-Na pulled the covers over her head and groaned. All the rapper did was laugh and pull them right back off. No no no~ C'mon! It's the airing of our show this morning! Super Junior is waiting! They can keep waiting as far as I'm concerned. Mi-Na stated grumpily. Yah, c'mon! Be glad that we've gotten scouted by one of the greatest companies here in Seoul. I know it isn't YG or Jellyfish or whoever you listen to, but this is just a spring board. Maybe we don't have to be with Super Junior for our entire career, just only if we're really good and the public love us. Mmnkay? Jae Mi hopped off of the bed and went to the rest of the girls in the dorm. Mi-Na was finally able to get up, take a shower, and eat with the girls. It was quite obvious that Mi-Na was either unhappy or sleepy, but that didn't stop the girls from being excited. The hard part was just trying to get Mi-Na to feel the same way.

The drive to SM HQ was a short one, matter of fact, too short for Mi-Na. She hated to seem like such the sourpuss in a car full of excited fangirls, but she couldn't help herself. Maybe she did need to lighten up a bit and appreciate where they were now in the world. Once they reached their destination, the girls stepped out of the car and instantly, two camera men were standing outside waiting on them to come out. They just followed the girls inside to the floor that Young-min told them to be and as soon as they entered the studio, they were welcomed with Super Junior's handsome faces and more camera and microphones. The girls smiled and bowed to the older men as they listened to what they had to say. One by one, they were just talking about what to expect as long as they were with Super Junior. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary at the meeting yet, but it was then time for the assigned trainers.

The leader of Super Junior began calling out names as they were on his phone, telling who was assigned to be training who. Her mind trailed off to something totally different until her name was called. Siwon will be training the sub vocalist, Mi-Na. She didn't even know who he was until most of the members of SJ looked his way and another member patted him on his back. Oooh~ Iseul Soo Ra whispered to Mi-Na. So jealous! Lucky girl! Mi-Na examined the older male a little more to see what there was to be jealous about. He did have a nice build and he was very handsome. He seemed to be a gentleman and very warm. Mi-Na thought he was very attractive the more she looked at him, so she had to switch members really quickly. After the assigning, the girls were taken to a large house in the Gangnam district.This place is amazing! Jae Mi exclaimed, running up the sidewalk to the front door. I could never afford this! Mi-Na just smiled and walked with the other members who were examining the house for themselves. This place is nice. You think we'd have to share rooms? Soo Ra shook her head. Nah, a huge place like this? I bet the guys even have their own rooms. Mi-Na just nodded and walked with the girls into the house. It was an amazing modern style like they had never seen before. Mi-Na was going to warm up to this place very quickly.

ooc

I'm sorry this took so long.
                                                Gah,
                                                this post is such a derp. xD
                                                But I tried to move it along~ ; u ;
                                                Maybe there should be a timeskip to the first training session.
                                                THEN HYUKJAE WILL WORK HER LIKE A WILD ANIMAL.
                                                xD
                                                Just kidding~ = u =
                                                SPEAKING
                                                THINKING
                                                OTHERS SPEAKING
                                                Outfit
                                                Appearance

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
number of words
Number of words: 1140

User Image

TODAY, I AM SQUEEZED BETWEEN MANY PEOPLE
                                xxx ♔ ` as i hang my head low i T R Y to avoid them !
                                xxxxxxAND TODAY IT'S OKAY TO SHOUT LOUDER IT'S ALRIGHT FOR t o n i g h t TO Cry LOUDER I WILL HUG YOU AT THIS MOMENT JUST FLY HIGH AND JUMP ! !
                                xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                xxxxxxBELIEVE IN ME. I BELIEVE IN YOU.

The morning was moving too fast for Eunhyuk as everyone was literally bumping into each other to get ready. For the last week, sleeping habits were being altered getting ready for these girls, Eunhyuk's exact reason why he didn't want the co-ed band. He now realized that his reason was completely ignorant because they would just be traveling together and their schedule would still be the same, but Eunhyuk just let it go for now. His interest in the band, especially the dancer, Ju Ri, kept him motivated and he hoped that he could train her. Maybe since she was a dancer, Eunhyuk and Donghae would probably train her. Not that he minded the help from Donghae since they were already good friends, but he wanted to train her by himself, maybe push her to her limits to make her the best dancer in SM Entertainment. He wanted the best for her right now and Eunhyuk wasn't going to stop until she was amazing. Woah... Eunhyuk ran his fingers through his hair. Why am I thinking like this? He exhaled and looked at his clock on the side of his bed. 3:20...I can go back to sleep for another three hours. With that, the dancer fell right back to sleep. But what felt like 5 minutes later, something furry and warm was attacking his face.

Meow~ Eunhyuk groaned and turned on his side. That didn't really stop whoever was attacking his face. The warm and fuzzy paws attacked his face again. Meow~! Go away... The person became frustrated and made the fuzzy being hit him more. Meow! Once again, Eunhyuk just flopped around on his other side. Meow, dammit! The dancer shot up from the bed and looked to see Heechul holding that cat that he respected more than others, Heebum. Hyung! Go away! The older just chuckled and put Heebum on his head, holding him steady. Aniyoo~ You have to get up so we can go meet the ladies. Today is the airing of our show. With a sigh, the dancer removed his cat from his head because he wanted to cat hair on him. One of the girls might be allergic. He stood up and made his way to the bathroom. There we go, dongsaeng! Hwaiting! Heechul-ssi, as long as it takes you to get yourself together, go get ready! Eunhyuk exclaimed, slamming the door to the bathroom.

Eunhyuk slept on the way to the SM headquarters, but Leeteuk had to wake him up. Everyone in Super Junior looked dead to the world, especially Siwon who was lying on the floor without a care in the world. He just smiled at his dongsaeng and playfully kicked him. One by one, the cameras were in the faces of the Super Junior members, asking them how excited they were, so they had to charge themselves and look energized. When the camera went to Eunhyuk, he rubbed his eyes and smiled. How are you feeling awaiting the arrival of Peach Five? Do you think they have potential? Yes, replied Eunhyuk. Peach Five has wonderful potential and their style is like no other. Fresh faces, pretty smiles, and what seems like wonderful personalities because they've stayed together so long to be accepted. I'm really excited to have them come here and I cannot wait to see what we can do. With a smile to end that statement, they moved over to Yesung, who seemed to be more sleepiest of all, but he managed to clear that up as soon as the camera was stuck in his face.

Sungmin was smart, for he had brought a bottle of caffeinated soda and sour gummy worms. He sat against the wall with his legs to his chest like a little kindergartner who wanted no one to bother his treats, but that didn't matter to Eunhyuk because he walked right over to his hyung and took one of the candies out of the pack. You're welcome! Smiling, Eunhyuk placed the candy in his mouth and pat Sungmin on the head. Once Leeteuk called everyone to stand, everyone grouped together and made sure they looked ready to greet the girls with energetic faces. The door opened and the cameras pointed to it as Super Junior shouted "Welcome, ladies!" They looked so surprised to see them and that was just so cute. One by one, the members of Super Junior were talking to them, telling them what to expect and who they were going to be training with. Leeteuk had already talked to Young-min to decide who was training who. The leader pulled out his cell phone and read the text message that Young-min sent him about trainers and trainees. All eyes and cameras were pointed at Leeteuk.

The trainer and trainee list is as follows. Leeteuk and Heechul will be training the leader, Soo-Ra. Everyone clapped and the girl looked to be so happy. I am so excited, thank you! she exclaimed. Leeteuk continued to read the message. Yesung and Ryeowook will be training the main vocalist, Jin Hee. Everyone smiled and clapped again and Jin Hee bowed at the older males. Shindong and Donghae will be training the rapper of the group, Jae Mi. It was obvious that she was excited because the started jumping up and down, hugging Soo-Ra. Siwon will be training the sub vocalist, Mi-Na. Eunhyuk smiled and patted Siwon's shoulder and looked over at the girl who just stood smiling. Maybe she wasn't as excited as the others. Kyuhyun will train the maknae, Iseul. Kyuhyun shook the younger's hand with a smile. Finally, Eunhyuk will be training the dancer, Ju Ri. Yes! That managed to slip out and the members of Super Junior just laughed at how embarrassed he was. Sorry... The dancer hid his face in embarrassment, feeling a pat on his shoulder. Well, the actual training starts tomorrow morning, so get up and be ready! Heechul added. You all are going to be taken to the house that we're staying in for the majority of this show and we'll catch up later. The girls smiled and left out of the room and most eyes (and cameras) pointed to Eunhyuk. What was that all about? asked Kyuhyun. I dunno...Excitement?

ooc

I hope i gave you enough to work with. ^^
                                I'll work on Mi-Na's in a few.
                                Post layout orders. = A =
                                LOL.
                                I had to make a Heebum reference. ; u ;
                                SPEAKING
                                THINKING
                                OTHERS SPEAKING
                                Outfit/Appearance

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Number of words
Number of words: 736 (excluding tweet and color codes)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

xxxxxxx*.

xxx ..Call my name! I'll be by your side! I will stay I love you! Lets be together, you and me forever
                                                      xxxxxxx눈감고 그댈 .. 그려요 맘속 그댈 .. 찾았죠 나를 밝혀주는
                                        x
                                        coding by rainbow kappukeki User Image
                                                      xxxxxxx xxxxx mischevious maknae leggo my aegyo! annyeong! chocolate? Aigoo!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx나를 불러줘요 그대 곁에있을꺼야 너를 사랑해함께해요 그대와 영원히
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx나를 불러줘요 그대 곁에있을꺼야 너를 사랑해함께해요 그대와 영원히

Last to sleep and last to get up, that's how Mina was always working. She mostly stayed up all night surfing tumblr and reading fan tweets. Now, she wasn't those rude little celebrities who picked the ones that they liked the most; Mina tried to reply to them all, but then Tumblr called her name. Oh sweet sweet Tumblr. She has her own page and almost all of her fans follow her. Oddly enough, she even saw the dancer of Mystic following her on Tumblr. Maybe he was just a fan. Mina noticed that her unnis were all into the Mystic vs DayDreamers rivalry, but then, she's very neutral about the situation. She doesn't hate them, yet they're not her favorite band like Super Junior, SHINee, or B1A4. Oh goodness she loved Super Junior. She was learning Chinese for them at one point, but she lost interest quickly. The DayDreamers schedule wouldn't allow it.

Mina lied in bed for a while, snuggling with the only remains of her brother that she had, that giant teddy bear he won her at a fair. She was half asleep because she didn't fall asleep until 2 in the morning, but almost instantly when Eun Mi made that threat to get her snake on her, she hopped up and ran into the bathroom. "YAH! DON'T GET THAT THING NEAR ME OR IT'S GONNA DIE!" Mina was terrified of those things, the snake and the iguana. She never saw why Eun Mi loved them so much, but they weren't hers. She refused to go into Eun Mi's room unless they were in their cages and the cages were covered with something so she couldn't see them. Reptiles always freaked Mina out and she was still pretty mad at Eun Mi for trying to get her to touch her iguana. She almost threw it. Nevertheless, Kitty and Minnie were the closest pair in DayDreamers. Eun Mi always teases Mina with her critters, most of the time scaring the daylights out of her. One time, Eun Mi put her snake in her shower and Mina was mad at her that entire day. Mina loves Eun Mi since they first met from being scouted and including the fact of how cynical Eun Mi is, Mina is very flattered that she's the one Kitty trusts the most.

After Mina's shower, she got dressed and rushed to the kitchen to meet her fellow bandmates. She passed Eun Mi on the way down and seeing her snake, Mina panicked. "Eun Mi! Get that thing away from me! Mina snapped her eyes shut and shooed at her and the snake. "Get it away!" Instead of trying to get Eun Mi to walk away, Mina slipped behind her and ran away from her and the snake she loved so much. She honestly couldn't see why she liked those things. Mina checked around her to make sure she was safe and with a soft exhale, she just prepared a bowl of cereal, for that was all she was going to have time to eat that morning. For some reason, they were doing a co-op CD with their rivals, Mystic. That honestly made no sense at all considering that they were rivals and all. Mina was very neutral about this rivalry; she didn't hate them yet she didn't like them. The maknae was pretty cute himself though. She couldn't really give an opinion on the members since she never really met them, but Jun Soo, the vocalist of the group, was someone she never liked. Mina is a fan of variety shows and when she saw him on there, that was just instant dislike. The way he talked, how much he bragged, his body language. Everything he did annoyed Mina. She started checking her twitter and started replying to everyone she could get to at the moment, but one really caught her eye. It had something to do with Mina meeting Mystic and who she liked more in the group. Mina cocked her eyebrow at the tweet and replied.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                               CHO MINA
                                                               @chocolate_aegyo

I don't really know who my Mystic bias is. xD Like I said, I'm just really meeting them. The vocalist Jun Soo is NOT one of my biases though.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mina published the tweet and looked at the time. "Omo, it's time to go..." Mina grabbed her shoulder bag and turned to the rooms. "Yah! It's time to go! We can't be late for...whatever we're doing.."

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
number of words
Number of words: 915
Not including coding and OOC.

User Image
User Image

hey biyotch. rainbow made this coding. gtfo
                                ███████████████████████████████████████*♔.
                                whatdiditellyou.rainbowONE LOVE ONE KISS TO MY HEART xxx ONE LOVE ONE KISS TO MY HEART

█████ x █████ x█████ x █████ x █████ x █████
                                xxxxMY LOVE.. *⋮MY KISSMY HEART

Cute. Beautiful. Just perfect. Those are just somethings that people normally think when they see Haneul. She seems like a normal woman, nothing wrong with her and nothing is troubling her. Nothing seems to be upsetting her or making her sad. No, you never see that on the first glimpse, but seeing what Haneul thinks would be something that you wish you could un-see. She goes through a lot on a regular basis, maybe not everyday, but very often. It's nothing with her family, nothing with friends. No scandals or anything. Her family knew nothing about what was going on with her actually. She has to take medication for this and she just covered everything up with a smile. The thing that had been troubling her so much is him. Her boyfriend.

She met Tae Ho a few years ago at a modeling audition. Tae Ho happened to be helping with the audition since his father was the CEO of the company, which was a plus for her parents. He was very handsome and Haneul formed a crush on him, as well as he did for her. She got the job and they started meeting a lot more frequently. He stayed with her at photoshoots and often skipped school to watch her take photos. She was so in love with him. They started hanging out more and soon, they found themselves with their fingers intertwined and lips locked. A perfect dream come true. Soon, things started to get uneasy in their relationship. Haneul noticed a change in his tone with certain sentences such as "You're mine." or "Your heart belongs to me.". She asked him what it was about and all he did was reply and say "Nothing sweetie. It's just a fact." That seemed sweet of him at the moment, but things only got worse.

One day, the Korean girl was out with a friend from elementary at a cafe and just so happen, Tae Ho came to the cafe after school and saw this. He approached the two and quickly separated her from him, taking her back to his condo. A-ah! Tae Ho! You're hurting me! She whined as he pulled her into the doors of his home. As soon as he locked the door, he was all over her, smacking her around like he was the one being attacked. You know you're not supposed to be with another man without me, Haneul! He screamed, bringing his palm to meet her face. He could try to take you away from me! Are you stupid?! Finally, the moment of terror and sheer pain was over and Tae Ho caressed her face with a smile. See...why did you make me go and do that, love? I never wanna hurt you, but I also have to protect you. Haneul didn't even pay those words any mind. She was crying her eyes out. He pulled her into his embrace and kissed her forehead, rocking her gently back and forth. Yes, this was the day that Haneul and Tae Ho's relationship turned upside down, but it was not the end of the madness.

Haneul sat on the edge of the sink applying cover up on the bruises that Tae Ho gave her the previous night when she went out again. She knew she told him about where she was going, but he punished her anyway because she left without him, saying that he "just wanted to see if she was going to go or not". With a small smile on her face, she wiped away the extra makeup that made her skin look uneven. Her phone vibrated and it was one of her female friends texting her about a concert she was supposed to be going to later that night. The her friend invited her to a SHINee concert because she won tickets online and she knew how much Haneul loved SHINee. The girl could really only listen to them when Tae Ho wasn't around because there was no telling when his jealous boyfriend side was going to kick in. She still questions what even started that phase, but whatever it was, she was terrified of it. With a smile, Haneul replied with a yes on going to the concert with her and she was getting ready. Tae Ho had to leave for a meeting with the rest of the clothing company employees, but she made sure to tell him where she was going.

When the time rolled around for that, she started to head out the door, but remembered that she had to take her pain medicine. She reached into her purse and pulled out a pill container with it and took her prescribed amount, throwing her head back with the bottle of water she had in her hand. Now, she was ready to go. She drove to the Olympic Stadium in Seoul and waited patiently for her friend, who arrived shortly afterwards. The tickets she had came with seating in the pit and backstage passes to meet the SHINee members, something she had always wanted to do, especially with the leader Onew. She loved him dearly. He made her smile when she was upset and hearing his solos just took her away. She'd love if he would sing that sweetly to her. They walked into the arena and proceeded to their seats. With a smile, her friend handed her a lightstick and Haneul took it and laughed. It was going to be a wonderful night.

ooc
                                Please excuse me if i got lazy around the last para. xD
                                Outfit here
                                LET'S DO DIS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas