Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
WORD COUNT : 1,O79 / PANDORA ACADEMY

User Image
                                  • As the distance from where she was travelling and her home grew immensely, she felt her heart sink down into her stomach if that were even possible as the car was induced to follow the directions which were being implemented by her chauffeur for the evening. However, with his constant talk about his youthful days, she was impelled to retreat mentally knowing that her foray was going to be a long one. Nevertheless, her thoughts her musing over another year at the esteemed Pandora Academy. With the years before being brutal and merciless on her seemingly fragile demeanor, she only tried to succumb to most her fears yet with the infinite feeling of cold feet befalling her she could never conquer the positive self talks she would give herself in even the worse case scenarios. Remembering a few incidents in the past, she could feel a slight flutter in her heart as she seemed so naive and squeamish over her new environment, but now she was trying to do better for the sack of those that found no harm in befriending her.

As the town car was closing in on the school, she abdicated her thoughts for the moment as she was able to get a bit of an ear full seeing that her chauffeur was still conversing with her after her desperate attempt to take refugee in her own mind. "....yeah those were the days, I was a bit of playboy you know. just getting the ladies whenever I wanted," he mentioned as he smirked eyeing her through the mirror. Pervert. She let on some distress and discomfort but he didn't seem to catch the distinct displeasure of this discussion that he was having with her. with constant throat clearing, his twisted talk about his youth grew to explicit as he began to talk about his past girlfriends and, worse, his current wife. She discreetly pulled her hands to her ears muffling the words that were coming from his vial mouth in an attempt to keep her mind pure. However, some words escaped but not enough to where it made her uneasy.

Pulling up to the school, finally, she attempted to take her leave but was discouraged as the driver came around to let her out of her prison cell. Just as the door was opened, she felt a sense of freedom and sovereignty taking hold of her as she got out of the car. Though in only a couple of seconds, she was once again squeamish about her surroundings and now scurrying just a bit into the side of the car, like some child, as she watched the chauffeur extract her belongings from the trunk. However, as he pulled her belongings onto the sidewalk, she watched as he piled most of the trunks she had atop one another. Handing him a sliver of paper containing the whereabouts of her dorm assignment and its location, she watched as the man scanned over the piece of paper with an apparent dislike for it, "I know where i'm going...its not like I haven't driven kids to this part of Trinity before," as he tried to retort in a sincere manner. Stationing the piece of paper in his side pocket, he went on his way leaving her to handle the light luggage that was situated near her feet.

Biting her bottom lip in a bit of frustration, she collected her belongings as she headed in the same direction as the chauffeur. As she was in pursuit, she allowed her mind to unintentionally wonder as it clouded her way of direction. Prior to the dismissal of her thoughts, she was idly walking towards the front entrance of the dormitory and before long watched her chauffeur retire for the evening as he brushed his hands off on his trousers and walk off. She knew that she couldn't let him leave unappreciated and there led to her speaking out, "Thank you, sir". Though the words were sincere and heartfelt, she was only given a wave of his hand and he was gone. Cold. Heading in, she shuffled through the doors like some child as she watched students after students walking about and carrying on conversations like they haven't seen each other in years. She, of course, wasn't that communal in character and upbeat as most she could wish. however, she was still a very congenial person and appreciated that factor about herself. Walking up the steps toward the second floor, she assumed to drag her belongings along in consideration of her already tiring arms. As she headed down the hallway, her eyes trailed over the numbers on each door and soon after found her dorm. With the door still open from her chauffeurs previous entrance, she went in closing the door partially if not all the way.

Her belongings had already been set in the room to the right, posted on top of one another against the wall. Placing the rest of her luggage down on the bed, she plopped down as a brief huff escaped her lips. She was now back at Pandora for the next year and yet she was already tired from all the stress that she had to go through just to get situated here. Pondering for a bit, she let her hand cascade over her eyes as she tried masking them from the faint light coming from outside, "So tired," she cooed softly as she turned opposite of the window panel. Though this little break didn't last long, she was already getting to her feet as she pulled her purse along with her, leaving her luggage to stay nestled in the corner of her room. Heading back out, she assumed to take the position of the loyal roommate and lock the door from any intruders and basically so that she wouldn't seem careless. Walking back down the hallway, she seemed a bit befuddled about where she was going and yet it was the only way of getting out of her room for the moment. Though she roamed around for the time, she had only found herself in the courtyard like most. Taking a seat on one of the few stone benches, she stared aimlessly at her surroundings before looking up at the ominous clouds looming up above. "It always seems that the weather is never in my favor whenever I come here," she uttered softly to herself while continuing to stare up at the sky for a little longer.
Quote:
WORD COUNT : 682 / PANDORA ACADEMY

User Image
                                  • Sitting there as if in a daze, her hazel brown eyes idly watched the clouds over head as they slowly started to mush together to form a grayish white blanket. No doubt this is how she was normally but eventually she was always snapped out of this forever reverie she made herself appear to be in. As the smell of a piquant dessert flooded her senses, she was quickly brought back to reality only to see a familiar face sitting by. She smiled a bit still bewildered at how long she was stuck daydreaming and how long was Abe sitting here, beside her at that. Being offered one of his cookies from his exalted cookie pouch, she gradually let her hand reach for one but drew back in thought 'Cookies....Cookies here tend to turn into monsters and nightmares, but its Abe. He wouldn't do anything to them,' she tried to assure herself. A millisecond passed. She could actually feel that she was looking a bit awkward at the the kind gesture , still having her hand hovering over his cookie pouch ( not even going in for the confection ) and in deep contemplation of whether it was safe or not.

As she shook her head to relinquish all the lousy thoughts, she pulled one of the cookies from the pouch and brought it to her lap before bringing herself to say, "Thanks". Taking a piece and placing it between her lips, she let her finger push the treat into her mouth. Before long all she could feel was the sweet flavor of lemon and mint flooding her taste buds. It was great or maybe was it because of her unfilled stomach, but it was deemed satisfying by her taste buds as she took a bite this time. As he asked about her summer and the things that went on during her time away from the school, she could only let mental pictures parade her mind. There was the pool at Grandpa, the Beach house that her Father rented, the firecrackers that flooded the skies July 4th, etc. Yeah it was a splendid summer for her and her family. Besides her father's effortless ideas of trying to be a paternal figure, though he lacked most if not all the qualities to become one. She quickly came back to her sense not knowing how to put everything into just a brief summary but found a way around it. "It was wonderful, I enjoyed being back home," she uttered softly.

As he went on about graduation coming up, she nodded her head in agreement to his statement, "Yes...amazing how time flies". Taking another bite into her cookie, she watched as a couple more freshmen passed and all she could do was put herself in their places as she could remember going around asking where most of her classes were located and when and where lunch was being held. Looking up as she heard Abe speak again, she was a bit confused at the event he was discussing, but of course when he said Lo she knew it had to be something important. As she put two and two together, her eyes opened wildly before falling back to their original state. Was it the Welcome Ceremony he was concerned about ? or was she just missing the picture ? She looked in the same direction as Abe. Though she couldn't really give him the hope of having everything run perfectly or as planned, all she could do was hope for the best. As he continue to speak, she shook her head as he inquired her about him talking to much. She didn't really consider his talk a bother it was always nice, and felt sort of relaxing to have someone talking to her.

Shaking her head in disagreement, she could only muster up just enough words to answer him not wanting to be the awkward one. With her soft voice, she could only say few words, "No, not at all". She knew he didn't do it on purpose but in her opinion just something that came natural with certain people.
Quote:
WORD COUNT : 1,215 / GOD GAMES

User Image
                                  • "How about this one Lady Osano?," one of the handmaids suggested holding out one of the Nanami's dresses from her closet full of an abundance of dresses & more. "To civil ! and how shall I move around in such a conformable attire," she stated coldly. Sitting in one of the chairs, which were situated around the room, she watched as her handmaids continuously made suggestions and efforts towards finding a dress. Even though they were all pretty much hand maid by a "special" person, she of course didn't see the reason in picking the first outfit that came out the closet. Besides she was to be introduced to the other gods and goddesses upon her arrival at the God Games and she wanted to make a great impression or at least look good for them to gaze upon. Sighing as she continued to give her maids an oppressive look of disgust, she watched as one of the younger beings pulled from her closet a dress that she seemed to marvel upon as it exited the closet.

"That one will do," she pointed out looking at how the pink draping extended to the floor. "But Lady Osano this dress is uhmmm...well not what we had planned for you to wear for this event," one of the elderly maids explained. "It was one that we had suggested you wear upon your arrival back home, my lady," she stated bowing in respect. "I do not need for you to tell me what I have to wear and what I can't and right now I wish to wear this attire that this young lady pulled out for me," Nanami retorted as her hand's slowly caressed the young girl's face. "Wouldn't you like to see me in this my dear ?," she questioned the young girl as she brought her closer. Watching as the girl nodded and seemed to be in a daze, Nanami grinned as she gave her a peck on the cheek, "That shall be for your services this evening," she paused bringing the girl closer and whispered into her ear, "But there shall be more upon my return home my love".

Letting the girl go, she watched as the girl remained in a dazed stance appearing to be deep in thought over Nanami's abrupt action. "She is so cute," she stated as she watched all the other girl's laugh a bit but of course seemed on edge or even jealous for the attention which was given to the young handmaid. "Now my pets, let’s get ready ! I truly don't want to be late for this affair," she suggested giving them a cunning grin of pleasure. Standing up, she headed toward the bathroom before she stopped in the archway. Turning around to look at the other maids in her chambers, she pointed towards three of the ten to help her prepare. At this brief moment in time it seemed they were all too thrilled to be able to gaze upon Nanami in her birthday suit as well brush her hair through fully. Of course there was jealousy in the room seeing that one maid would wanted to do all these routine things to Nanami, but none had shown any type of aggression when Nanami was present for that brief time period.

TIMESKIP ( out of the preparation room / bathroom )

Holding onto the sides of her dress as she exited the bathroom, she looked as all her maids gazed in admiration, "Lady Osano you look stunning". They all seemed to get weak knees as they tried staying still and of course acting cordial in this little encounter. "My loves it's time for me to part," she stated gracing them with a smile. Looking around the room, the only person she was missing at this moment was her familiar, Katumi. "Have anyone of you seen Katumi?," she questioned looking at her little "pets". "No not since earlier today, but I doubt that he has traveled to far," one of the maids stated bowing. Nodding her head, she was more surprised that he wasn't here trying to be a peeping tom in her hour of preparation.

Yet there was something in the back of her mind that made her believe he was near. She could actually feel his presence at the moment, but that of course was probably due to the fact that he was everywhere where she was getting dressed or undressed at. Walking towards the door, she soon took on the role as a guard at least a concerned mother. As her maids followed in pursuit, they all seemed to be questioning the whereabouts of their goddess's familiar, "Lady Osano you should be leaving now," one spoke up as they ran behind her, "We shall pass on the message to Katumi to meet you there," another rung out. "It seems that shall be the most reasonable thing to do at the time," she stated, "Well I shall take my leave then".

TIMESKIP ( in the grand hall of heaven at the time )

Surveying the silver chalice, which was given to her upon her arrival, she watched as the red liquid slowly swished around like the ripples of an abundant sea. Sadly she wasn't too thrilled of yet another GOD GAMES, but who could blame her for having to apart of this frivolous affair. Holding the cup to her nose, it smelled of a floral essence and of sweet wine, but of course held much more sentimental values. Eyeing its red liquid in question, she slowly pulled the cup to her lips but stopped in mid-contact to her lips. "Lady Nanami, the liquid is not made of any alcohol as you may have inspected, but that of natural herbs and fruits that the others have prepared for you," exclaimed one of the servants, as they stood positioned in front of her. She looked at the gleaming piece of luxury as the liquid continuously swished around in her cup, "Ahh ! I see," she said cross-examining the liquid before looking back at the servant, "Give my regards to the acumen who thought of this," she stated.

Watching as the server left, she presumed to watch from a distance at the other gods and goddesses and their familiars interact. "It's not as exciting as I thought," she said softly before drinking from her beverage. Her eyes then looked upon two fairly familiar beings as they came into the room, one of course being the goddess of peace and her little familiar. Now was she truly going to sit aside and wait for someone to talk to her or at least make convo with one of the goddesses she has caused a bit of strife too. After at least three minutes of contemplation, Nanami decided to pursue her second idea. Walking over toward the bewildering goddess, she smiled sweetly as she stood next to her, "Are you enjoying the party my dear?," she questioned taking another sip from the cup in her hand. Turning her back to the girl, she watched as all the others seem to start crowd about the room, "I wouldn't wish for you to be so down and out of it during this time of festivities," she stated.
Quote:
WORD COUNT : 762 / TORCHLIGHT ACADEMY

User Image
                                  • Letting the wind gently blow through her hair, Minami stood in silence as she watched the sky above. Though the sun was out and shining brightly, she couldn't help but feel her heart flutter under her skin as it appeared to be another school year here at Torchlight Academy. Feeling the warmth in her cheeks, though frivolously being played with by the wind, she gently laid her cool hand on to her rosy cheeks in fondness. Minami could only remember the days she unknowingly drifted into dazes like this and found herself staring into the most obscure of places. Holding her violin case in tow & her duffle bags in the other hand, she pursued to head in the directions that most if not all the students were heading, the dormitory. Arriving at her destination, Minami watched as long time friends greeted one another and others seemingly stood in the far distances acting insecure. Though they appeared to be new, she could only let her lips curl into a soft smile as she made her way inside her living quarters for the next school year.

Entering through the doors, she smoothly made her way through the crowd with easy. Most of the students looked at her, though she ignored their wondering eyes as she headed toward her room. With her baggage in tow, she began to count the numbers on the doors as the presumed to get higher and higher. After only a few seconds, Minami was standing in the threshold of her new room. Though the room still held similarities to the old one, it was just another new start on her upcoming year her at the academy. Glancing around the room in coincidence, it was apparently unoccupied at the moment meaning that her roommate wasn't here which left her with the chance to relax. Setting her luggage on the bed closest to the window, she sat down with a plop as she sprawled her arms across the smooth sheets. Staring up at the ceiling for a few seconds, she tried sorting her mind for what she would need to do next after getting here.

As Minami laid there for a minute, she slowly sat up and instinctively pulled her violin case to her lap. She popped the locks with a slow motion and watched as the lid semi lift up but only a little. Pulling the cover from over the violin, Minami was soon lost in her own instruments beauty as the sun gently let its rays caress over the violins exterior. Having been with her since she was twelve, her violin was a precious gift to her by her Mother. It had always played an important role since it was the same violin her Great Grandfather played before his death and had been refurbished since then. Snapping out of her daze, Minami quickly got to her feet before placing her violin back into its case. She coolly exited the room and made her way into the bathroom to freshen up. As she splashed some water on her face, she only stared down at the reflection that was looking back at her. Her eyes soon started to glow a bright blue as she stared further into the water before her. Slowly pellets of water began to rise but she was snapped out of it by a familiar memory.

Exiting the bathroom, she pulled a towel to her face as she dried off the water from her face. Her ruby eyes stared into the towel for only a few quick seconds before they looked over toward her violin case sitting in the distances. Though she was lost in thought once again, she could only snap out of it as she stared down at her violin case. Tossing the towel to her bed, she pulled her messenger bag over her shoulder and took hold of her violin case. She then left the room in a sense of boredom as she made her way down the hallway and passed other students. Passing through the same doors she just entered, she presumed to walk toward the courtyard in hopes of escaping under one of the many trees located there. As Minami made her way to the courtyard, she took shelter under one of the trees and sat her violin case beside her figure. Tilting her head back, she stared up into the leaves which were beginning to fall. Though the season was here, they seemed so fixated on staying up there but as the wind blew they came off one by one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff