Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Hunter

Please do NOT post here. This is my testing forum for my roleplay characters. Thank you

Bashful Hunter

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ☵Barmaid/Evil/Werewolf/Omega☵▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image"Enter Text Here"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Where am I?: Tavern
What am I doing?: Preparing beverages
Who am I with?: No one
What am I feeling?: Mellow, calm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bashful Hunter

☆═━┈Estella Colt┈━═☆

User Image

User Image
"Enter text here"

☆═━┈Where I am: Forest
Who I am with: Lyzuis, Hild, Heather
What I feel: Pain,curious
┈━═☆

User Image User Image User Image

Bashful Hunter

User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ KishaBetaStars`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Enter Text Here."

Bashful Hunter

User Image User Image

Cora WillowWoodsman

Enter Text Here

User Image

Feeling:

Bashful Hunter

User Image
My Dog Tag SaysKyla Marie Velsco
People Call Me Kyla
My Race werewolf
My Alliance Tamed
My Post Beta
I'm Twenty years old
Last Time I Checked I Was a Lady
I Don't Really Talk About This Kyla was born a werewolf...However her Mother died of birth, and she never knew her Father... She was raised by her Uncle. Raised in a small town by her Uncle John, Kyla didn't really have any friends. Witch gave her more time, and focus on her werewolf like skills, and senses. Trained by John who was also a werewolf, Kyla is becoming a mature, responsible, young women. When Kyla graduated high school by the age of eighteen her, and her Uncle John moved to a town called Kerrville. In this town Kyla is attending collage, and is also in a pack where she is ranked beta. As hard as it is to live a normal life, Kyla becomes distracted by the missing people, and murders. She only Hunts animals, and has never killed a human. Sometimes she tries to save the humans, but ends up being chased away as the hunters misjudge her actions.
My Bright Personality Kyla is quiet at times, and tends to be shy around people she doesn't know. She mainly minds her own business. However when it comes to people getting hurt Kyla can't restrain herself enough to leave it alone... so she ends up helping them. In simple words Kyla is a straightforward, and focused person... genuinely. However she sticks up for what she believes is right. Kyla's loyalty is strong and unbreakable. Once you've earned it, no matter what you do, its never gone. It may fade a bit, but she can never completely let go of those she calls friends. To her pack, she tries to be how she really is, calm and easy going, but unless a pack mate pushes her buttons.. she might snap at you.
My other forms... I can be a...Wolf And I can be a...Beast.

Bashful Hunter

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kyla Marie Velsco
-Werewolf
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bashful Hunter

User Image
My Dog Tag SaysYvonne Lizzette Rascon
People Call Me Yvonne
My Racewerewolf
My Alliance Rouge
My PostMember
I'm Twenty Three
Last Time I Checked I Was a Lady
I Don't Really Talk About This Yvonne always grew up unnoticed, and a orphan. When she was fifteen a Foster family had taken her in, her foster father had raped her several times... By the time people realized the abuse, Yvonne was traumatized by the experience and she developed a disorder called Insomnia. When they took her away from the foster home, they brought her to Kerrville to a new family. Yvonne still can never sleep of the fear of her old foster father.. At night when there was nothing to do and everyone was asleep she would go on walks out in the forest. One night in particular she had been bitten by a werewolf... Joining the rouge pack. Yvonne's tragic experiences still, and will permanently cause a darkness around her heart.
My Bright Personality Yvonne is stubborn, Sarcastic and an all around flirt. She loves to tease others, just to get a reaction out of them. She loves to hunt and has a bit of a violent side when pushed. She isn't really evil, she just embraces what she is and revels in it. And tends to cause trouble just to get a rise out of others. She obeys no one but the Alpha and perhaps the Beta (it will take some convincing to get her to). She just wants to be herself, and she can't do that if she is always hiding what she is. Yvonne is brutally honest with anything, and tends to be sneaky as well. Even with all the trouble she does cause, she is fiercely loyal to her pack, since they put up with her attitude, and trouble-ness. She doesn't like getting close to people, and avoids personal questions. Overall in general she is a nice person until you get on her bad side... She will make your life a living hell.
My other forms... I can be a...Wolf And I can be a...Beast.

Bashful Hunter

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User Image
Yvonne Lizzette Rascon
-Werewolf

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Bashful Hunter

ME
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
User Image

xx namexxxxxx Kota
                                                xxxxoriginal packxxxxxx Meridianis
                                                xxxagexxxxxx 3 years old
                                                xxxgenderxxxxxx Female
                                                xxxbirthm oonxxxxxx Winter
                                                xxxfamilyxxxxxx dead (but Nano is like a sister to Kota)
                                                xxxmatexxxxxx Indecisive over a suitor
                                                xxxpupsxxxxxx none yet
                                                xxxrankxxxxxx scout
                                                xxxpersonalityxxxxxx Over protective and cautious, Kota is basically alert of her surroundings at all times. She thinks fast and plans her actions. Kota is motherly and genuinely kind. However first impressions do matter to her especially when it comes to suitors and other wolves. She's not afraid to speak her mind, and tends to be feisty at times. She respects other wolves until you rub her the wrong way, and she will watch every move you make around her. To a stranger, she is usually closed, bitter, sarcastic, and her walls are built high. Unless you intrigue her on the first try or catch her on a good day anyways. With friends, and pack members she does her best to remain friendly and get along. Some might even bring out the playful side in her.
                                                When she's angry she's usually just very bitter and insulting. Kota usually tries to be friendly though, that usually stops within the first minute, she doesn't try too hard. Kota stands up for herself and most importantly other wolves who don't have a howl loud enough. Her loyalty is strong and unbreakable. Once you've earned it, no matter what you do, its never gone. It may fade a bit, but she can never completely let go of those she calls friends. It's good to keep in mind, she's not hesitant to fight for the ones she loves.
                                                xxxbioxxxxxx Following into her Mother Nikka's footsteps Kota's mother was a scout as well as her Father was a warrior Her parents had a secret love affair between their packs since they came from different ones. Her mother's pack found out about the this secret love when they noticed Nikka was pregnant. However since Nikka had many different suitors, they were beyond furious between the affair and sent out a hunt to kill Kota's Father. The Alpha of her Mother's pack wasn't at all to sunshine about the situation as well he demanded once the pups will be born all will be killed and stay in the pack. However there was another choice and that was being banished out of the pack, and to never return.

Terrified by the Alpha's demand Nikka had to think fast between the birth of her pups. She obviously left the pack to be a lone wolf knowing that only a few pups would survive. And as the seasons changed four pups we're born into one of the coldest winters ever. Two pups we're stillborn and the other pups were alive but weak. Kota was the strongest pup out of her litter as her brother died two weeks after he was born. Nikka only had enough milk for about one pup as the conditions were so harsh it was difficult to even squeeze in a good hunt for a decent meal.

After about half of a year Kota was born her mother was accepted into a new pack called Meridianis, since she was driven out into the South anyways. Couple Months later her mother Nikka had died. Kota was quiet and to herself for awhile and all she did was focus on her training to be the best scout she could possibly be. Don't get me wrong Kota is a die hard warrior in her heart, and it runs in her blood. Once she's set on something nothing can stop her motivation and ambition to succeed.

As times got lonely for Kota she had her best friend always by her side, Nano was always there to support and comfort Kota. And Kota will go to the ends of the earth to protect and guide Nano through anything. When Kota was first accepted into the pack her first and only friend was Nano and they we're always there for each other as they were basically raised the same to be scouts together. Kota will go to the ends of the earth just to protect and guide Nano through anything.

xxxusernamexxxxxx XxSimply_SamixX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff