Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

• Managersxxx x Reaping Voice & ohhhanemone
                                          Literacyxxxx Lazy-lit
                                          Graphicsxxxx Reaping Voice, coding by ohhhanemone
                                          Inspirationxxxx Pizza & a dumb joke

• College is out for the summer, and Mommy and Daddy have been trying
                                their damndest to get your dead a** out of the house and doing something
                                productive. You figure you should at least make money in the process, right?
                                It just so happens that a Frank E Cheeze opened up near your neighborhood,
                                and they’re looking for new employees…

Working at a children’s pizza restaurant couldn't be so bad, could it? Throw
                                pizza at some kids, maybe wear a dumb costume, and voila! Minimum wage
                                delivered straight to your checking account once a month. Yeah, maybe things
                                are finally looking up for you. Take that, Mom and Dad!

Oh, my dear, sweet summer child… if only you knew.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                User Image
                ►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►

Attention!
                      tab

Reaping Voice and ohhhanemone have been roleplaying on Gaia for a long time now. We have
                          seen nearly every trope imaginable. Not everyone is an orphan. Not everyone is a sparkling sexy
                          fashionista. Not every girl is a quiet but sassy wet blanket who belongs in a shoujo manga, and
                          not every guy is a buff, mysterious brooder. The more flawed and dynamic a character is, the more
                          fun everyone is going to have. If you have doubts about your character concept, feel free to take
                          this test and see how they hold up. Now, with that being said...

►►►► Reservation Form
                                        tab

[size=10]
                                            [b]USERNAME:[/b]
                                            [color=#E1CBB6]►[/color][color=white]x[/color] put it here
                                            [b]CHARACTER NAME:[/b]
                                            [b]CHARACTER GENDER:[/b]
                                            [b]BLURB ABOUT BASIC CHARACTER IDEA:[/b]
                                            [b]DO YOU HAVE A FACECLAIM YET? IF SO WHO ARE THEY?[/b]
                                            [b]SAMPLES IF YOU GOT EM:[/b]
                                            [b]ANYTHING I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT YOU?[/b]
                                            [/size]

►►►► Profile Form
                                        tab

[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/rsmUUdq.png[/img][/align][color=#666563]
                                            [imgleft]http://forummaster.org/wp-content/themes/forummaster/images/reklam2.gif[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11] [b][color=yourcolorhere]Basic Information[/color][/b][/size]
                                            [size=10][list]
                                            [size=10][color=#E1CBB6]►[/color][/b][color=white]x[/color][b]First name:[/b] [color=yourcolorhere]name[/color]

[size=10][color=#E1CBB6]►[/color][/b][color=white]x[/color][b]Last name:[/b] [color=yourcolorhere]name[/color]

[size=10][color=#E1CBB6]►[/color][/b][color=white]x[/color][b]Gender:[/b] [color=yourcolorhere]gender[/color]

[size=10][color=#E1CBB6]►[/color][/b][color=white]x[/color][b]City:[/b] [color=yourcolorhere]Red Hill[/color]

[size=10][color=#E1CBB6]►[/color][/b][color=white]x[/color][b]State:[/b] [color=yourcolorhere]California[/color]

[size=10][color=#E1CBB6]►[/color][/b][color=white]x[/color][b]Age:[/b] [color=yourcolorhere]age (18+, please)[/color]

[size=10][color=#E1CBB6]►[/color][/b][color=white]x[/color][b]What type of job you are applying for:[/b] [color=yourcolorhere](gameroom attendant, showroom attendant/party host, walkaround character)[/color]

[size=10][color=#E1CBB6]►[/color][/b][color=white]x[/color][b]Previous jobs, including student and major if applicable:[/b] [color=yourcolorhere]previous jobs and stuff[/color][/list]
                                            [list][list][size=11][b][color=yourcolorhere]Employee Questionnaire[/color][/b][/size][/size]
                                            [size=10][i]Here at Frank E Cheeze, we like to get to know our future family members. Fill out the following questionnaire to apply for one of our positions. (please write in first person!)[/i]
                                            [/size][list][size=10]
                                            [size=10][color=#E1CBB6]►[/color][/b][color=white]x[/color][b]How would you describe your overall personality?[/b]
                                            [color=yourcolorhere]personality blurb goes here![/color]

[size=10][color=#E1CBB6]►[/color][/b][color=white]x[/color][b]How well do you work with others?[/b]
                                            [color=yourcolorhere]blurb goes here![/color]

[size=10][color=#E1CBB6]►[/color][/b][color=white]x[/color][b]What was a defining moment in your life?[/b]
                                            [color=yourcolorhere]blurb goes here![/color]

[/list][list][b][size=11][color=yourcolorhere]References[/color][/b][/size][size=10]
                                            [list]
                                            [size=10][color=#E1CBB6]►[/color][/b][color=white]x[/color][b]Reference:[/b][color=yourcolorhere] your username here pls [/color]
                                            [color=yourcolorhere]now put whatever you want to say about your character, but in 3rd person. Also if you want to link to other pictures or anything else, here is the space to do that, too.[/color]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                            [/size]

User Image

User Image
                                          Basic Information

xFirst name: Kyle

xLast name: Douglas

xGender: Male

xCity: Red Hill

xState: California

xAge: Twenty three

xWhat type of job you are applying for: Shift Manager

xPrevious jobs, including student and major if applicable: Taco Bell Line Worker (5 years)

Employee Questionnaire
                                          Here at Frank E Cheeze, we like to get to know our future family members. Fill out the following questionnaire to apply for one of our positions.

xHow would you describe your overall personality?
                                            I like to consider myself... motivating. You know? Motivating? Like, I motivate other people. I'm pretty relaxed, pretty chill. When things go super wrong, though, I can like.. freak the ******** out, you know? I mean, I have anxiety problems. You can ask my doctor. I have a prescription for the stuff you'll find in my car, so don't bother reporting me. Again.

xHow well do you work with others?
                                            I get along with basically anyone. Sometimes I have issues with really uptight or pissy people. You know the type: chip on their shoulder, always looking at the negative and nothing else. It just gets on my nerves, for real. It's like, why are you even still alive if you hate everything so much? Go kill yourself already and save us all the bitching.

xWhat was a defining moment in your life?
                                            Hah, okay. Get this s**t. I was, like, fifteen or sixteen or something. I was hanging out with some of my friends, and one of us got the idea to hotbox Steven's car. So we parked in the lot by the neighborhood pool and started lighting up and, like, thirty minutes later we hear sirens. Someone out walking their dog by the car thought that the car was on fire. On fire! Can you believe that s**t?! The five of us all sprinted in different directions while the cops screamed their head off. Two of those idiots got caught, and one of my friends ripped his nutsack jumping over a chain link fence. True story.

References

xReference: ohhhanemone
                                            If there's one thing you should know about Kyle, it's this: he is an incompetent moron. He has no idea what he's doing half of the time, and he skates through life propelled by dumb luck and help from other people. After leaving his last gig at Taco Bell "by choice" (aka by polite nudging from management after getting too cozy with a co-worker), Kyle decided to "embellish" his resume to hide the fact that he spent the past five years of his life doing nothing but slinging taco meat and trying not to scald himself. Sprinkle that with liberal sucking up to the franchise owner, and here we are.
                                            All in all, though, Kyle isn't a bad person, per se. He's just... lazy. And smokes too much weed. And, sure, he might have killed some brain cells from all the huffing paint he did with his friends during high school. And yeah, he has no real ambitions or interests, and he doesn't really have any friends or anything, and his Mom kicked him out of the house after she found his bong so he's kind of on his own...
                                            Well, that's just kind of sad, isn't it? What a loser.

User Image

User Image
                                          Basic Information

xFirst name: Isaac

xLast name: Young

xGender: Male

xCity: Red Hill

xState: California

xAge: 22

xWhat type of job you are applying for: Gameroom Attendant

xPrevious jobs, including student and major if applicable: Fat Pilgrim (2 yrs), cashier.

Employee Questionnaire
                                          Here at Frank E Cheeze, we like to get to know our future family members. Fill out the following questionnaire to apply for one of our positions. (please write in first person!)

xHow would you describe your overall personality?
                                            In a way that gets me hired, or with honesty? If I wanted to get hired I'd say that I was consistent, agreeable, and a team player. If I were honest, I'd say that I hate my life. I swapped a group of diaper-filling, drooling idiots just to work with even more diaper-filling, drooling idiots. It's not like I'm living my own personal hell over here, either. I mean, I have a nice enough family (it was my cousin that got me this gig), and I have aspirations and s**t... it's just that things never go the way I plan. I had hoped to already be independent by now, maybe have published a thing or two, and be on my way to being an author. Instead I'm 22, I live with my parents, and I hate everyone around me.

My s**t doesn't smell like flowers, and I'm not saying I deserve special treatment... but seriously? I can't write a thing I like and I'd rather die than show anyone anything I've done so far. Doesn't help that everyone around me is apparently super talented and has everything figured out. ********]

xHow well do you work with others?
                                            I do okay enough. I don't talk back 'cause I'm a little b***h most of the time. I'm one of those frail author types, you know? I don't like people yapping orders at me, and I definitely resent anyone who acts like they just downed 3 red bulls after hearing they won the lotto or something. It's work, calm the ******** down. I do okay, though...

xWhat was a defining moment in your life?
                                            I don't really talk about "Kevin" (names changed to preserve anonymity), but I guess he's my most defining moment. Pretty much my entire life revolved around him in high school. I had his back, he never had mine. I'd get him out of s**t, he'd forget I existed. It wasn't until he got a serious girlfriend that I realized I was behind in life. Suddenly he didn't pay attention to me and I was freaking out about my life? Typical Isaac.

Anyway, so Kevin got this super aggressive girlfriend who I'm pretty sure was schizophrenic. He started doing drugs with her, and I mean, I was pretty mortified for him. At that point in my life I still thought that the only people that did drugs were tattoo'd, grisly convicts, so imagine my surprise. He told me he was going to hang out at her place one day, and I was kind of blase about it. I was probably freaking out about some algebra test or something, so I didn't think about it too much.

Fast forward four hours later. Kevin's mom calls me to tell me he's in the hospital because he had to get his stomach pumped. The ******** a*****e almost OD'd, and for some ******** reason, I almost felt guilty. After that I cut ties with him. You just can't have psychos taking over your life like that.

I would say he made me reevaluate who I can call my friend.

References

xReference: Reaping Voice
                                            Don't take Isaac too seriously, he's just a whiny, scared baby. In reality his harsh exterior is just a mask for someone who easily attaches to others. He scares easily, and unlike most people, he can't really tell what's an appropriate boundary for friends. He feels inadequate around others, and has a tendency to dwell on the negative. On the brightside, he's also pretty loyal and will do anything for the person who occupies most of his thoughts. Unfortunately, he's also a doormat. Poor baby. He definitely needs to grow up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff