Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Healer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Introduction

Welcome everyone to the home of those who worship the Father of Christmas, the Bringer of Cheer, and the Giver of Presents, Jolly ol' Santa Claus!
This is the place to talk about anything and everything related to Christmas and discussing the inside works of what is going on inside S-Corp!
User Image
Quote:
Who is Santa Claus?

Santa Claus is Gaia's Representative of Christmas! Every year Santa Claus and his devoted team of ElfTechs deliver toys to all the good boys and girls around the world. Santa Claus is the most Jolliest and Generous of all of Gaia's NPC's.

Along with Santa being very jolly he is also very carefree and prone to accidents! During Christmas 2k6, Santa came along and saw a cow floating in midair. He jumped out of his mech suit and walked over, surprised by the floating cow, since he never knew cows could fly. He got to close and was caught in a tractor beam. However, in midair, Santa and the cow got caught in power lines, which ended up in Santa and the cow being mindswapped!

But thanks to the help of Mrs. Claus, his crack team of ElfTech scientists, and the citizens of Gaia they managed to raise enough Christmas cheer to power the Cheer Coil and swap Santa's mind back. With Santa Claus back to normal Christmas was once again saved!

As Jack and Easter Bunny continued their brawl, it was Santa who finally put a stop to it. Santa proposed to Easter Bunny that it would all end on Christmas morning. Using his Christmas power, he put a stop to years of disagreement and battle. With the Easter Bunny finally knowing what it feels like to be weak and vulnerable, he finally regretted what he did to Santa all those years back. With the powers of the Christmas spirit, Santa granted what the Easter Bunny wanted most in life, his cuteness, and with their differences aside; Santa, Jack, and the Easter Bunny would begin to work together from now on!
Quote:
What is S-Corp?

S-Corp (Santa Corporation) is the world's largest manufacturer of toys for children who have been NICE and sits on the forefront of our world's most innovative toy advances. S-Corp was originally created by Mrs. Claus to save Christmas and resurrect Santa Claus after the events of Halloween 2k5, when Jack fatally wounded Santa Claus.

As Christmas grew near, the plan to resurrect Santa Claus and save Christmas were drawing to a close. Using various bits of technology and stolen genetic engineering to do the job. S-Corp succeeded in reviving our dear Santa, but at a terrible cost...

With Santa Claus back the purpose of S-Corp shifted back to manufacturing toys for all the good boys and girls, and “Making Christmas, By Whatever Means Necessary.”
We at S-Corp believe in bringing joy and happiness every year to all the good boys and girls that have been nice and generous all year long! We stay true to Santa Claus' message to spread happiness, cheer and joy, especially in these dark times.
[NPC] Santa Claus
User ImageMy fellow elves,

We live in a dark world. Greed. Corruption. Panic. Hysteria. Distrust. Yet amongst all of this darkness, there is a beacon of light. A shimmer of hope. That hope is the Spirit of Christmas.

Christmas is a time for giving. All year long, those who are good have made many sacrifice and have gone through many hardships. The good need to be rewarded. Though the good generally do not need reward, for it is their own sense of selflessness to give and not expect anything in return, it is our job to make sure they are recognized.

That is why it is my singular purpose to celebrate and give back to those who are good.

I know that you've been hearing things. Rumors. Bad things going on. There are bad things going on everywhere. But not here. Not now.

We are doing what is right. We are justified in our singular purpose. To make sure every single good boy and girl on the planet gets something nice for Christmas.

Thank you,

Santa Claus

Angelic Healer

S-CORP RULES AND REGULATIONS

1) Follow the ToS.

2) Stay on topic. That means talk about Santa, S-Corp, ElfTechs, or anything else related to Christmas and the event plot!

3) Respect each other. Remember we at S-Corp represent the true spirit of Christmas, we bring happiness and joy to all!

4) SECRET projects are not to be discussed outside of the S-Corp facilities.

5) Lab Animals/Test Subjects are not to be hand fed under ANY circumstances.

6) If you are feeling under the weather, or exhibit any signs of illness, immediately report to the nearest decontamination kiosk.

7) Repeat after me, "Santa Claus is coming to town!"

Angelic Healer

Announcements

11/3/2013
The S-Corp thread is officially open!

11/30/2013
As stated by UncleKenny, "The Xmas event this year will conclude this story arc and while I can't give away too many details, I do have a little something to offer as a token of my thanks for you."
User Image

12/25/2013
Through the miracle powers of the Christmas spirit, Santa Claus has granted the Easter Bunny his most desired wish, and together with Jack will begin to WRECK MORE S#%T!

11/1/2014
The thread has made a revival, just in time for the upcoming holiday event!
In other news we now have an official mule, S-Corp Elf. The mule will be used to hold giveaways and events/contests in the future. If you have any ideas, donations feel free to send them to S-Corp Elf.

Angelic Healer

An Inside Look At S-Corp!

Click the banner above to enter the S-Corp guild. Here you can read the journals of the past ElfTechs, and learn the secrets of how Santa Claus was brought back to life. I have also included below the fully decrypted messages from the journal of ElfTech247.

ElfTech247
Transmission error. Unable to record. Recovered file follows. (20% loss)

Everthing is going according to plan. The Larry Pottar set provided the equipment for chemical reserves. The moon-shoe provided the repairs to the leg units of the suit as well. We can make do without the utility belts, though I am annoyed they are not done. I am not sure how many appearances the backup suit can make since it was never meant for long periods of use. 137 (I think) has done well with it. Progress and research go well. We have fused the claws and cannon in place, and can now move on to the study of the vial itself. We already know it has strange properties. Hopefully it will be just what we need.

The assignments have gone remarkably well. Everyone assigned on Naughty or Nice research seems to be pulling through, and as far as I'm concerned right now, the less people in the building, the better for the R&D team's experiments and ventures. Besides, Santa has been so busy that there's no way he could get his list checked twice. We're having him take it easy until Christmas. This year is going to be an amazing year for S Corp. I've moved most of my workstation down to the sublevel since I'm down here so much. R&D has basically become my life at this point. I even got a cot for sleeping- sometimes the best ideas come in the middle of the night, and it's great to be able to wake up and then make the idea happen.

The crane incident will certainly be causing some probems. 101 will be able to easily cover it up though. The next shipment will be here soon and we can move to the second phase.

We're gonna make it, we're actually going to make it. Well, as long as 003 does those CoKi kitties. They should learn from 722- his moonshoe production is amazing!

ElfTech247
The Yeti testing has been going well. They are very responsive to weapon equipping. 137 has attested to their marksmanship. They will most certainly rival Jack's forces should he try and pull anything.

Finally, the G-Virus seems to have taken on some interesting properties. When chilled, as happens to all things in the artic, it seems to form a biomechanical bond. This is an interesting symbiotic relationship- the mechanics are powered by natural cellular energy, while the organic material seems to gain the added function of the mechanics. I am certain furthering this research will prove vital to our success in bringing Santa back to life.

Mrs. Claus has been very anxious as well. She wants this done and Santa alive. I keep telling her these things take time. Usually it results in her screaming at me for various reasons. We're going as fast as we can. Weapons attachment and upgrades have been succeessful, and the biological properties from yeti testing might be the breakthrough we need. I haven't slept much lately, but at least it will all be over soon.

ElfTech247
We didn't expect the Yetis to develop such aggressive tendancies when given a sample of the G-Virus. Two very curious things happened. We saw the symbiotic relationship form between animal and machine, but we also saw the Yeti gain an odd understanding of the weapon they were fused with. They suddenly knew how to use it like an expert. This is indeed very interesting; though it did result in the loss of security at the time.

Upon elimination of the problem Yetis, the mechanical parts fell from the lifeless bodies- perhaps they had nothing left to gain from their partner, or perhaps there was another factor at work. We will be looking into ways to implement this technology into the suit upgrades.

Santa has stabalized as well as someone in death can. His body has been prepared for reanimation. We are reasonably certain that the G-Virus, with the assistance of the mechanical suit, can bring Santa back to a fully functional level. We need about 2-3 more weeks for testing though, since we are not sure if this has any side effects we should be aware of.

ElfTech247
It's happening! He's here! The serum worked but not as we had hoped. The Mindows XD core dumped when it saw Jack standing there. He was slow getting into his suit too. Who would have thought- SENSITIVE INFORMATION DETECTED. ATTEMPTING ENCRYPTIONNO! Get out of my system! I can't feel my legs. I hear Mrs. Claus coming. I must go before it is too late. SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN

We regret to inform you that the journal of ElfTech247 has been sealed due to a security compromise. Please do not attempt to contact him through this address any further. Thank you for your cooperation.

-S CORP
"Making Christmas..."

Angelic Healer

Xmas Event Item List

ElfTech Set
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Angelic Healer

S-Corp Fan List

1. Parexus
2. Samuel Elias Carswell
3. Kaiserin Kai
4. Pirate Captain Sushi
5. Yeata Zi
6. Slick Southpaw
7. Kid Jak
8. Fluff Mage Kaede
9. Odd Cinderella
10. Beast Henshin
11. Blackrosekitten21
12. Celenthya
13.MadHatterzMouse
14. Fire angel89
15. H3av3n
16. Aranthera
17. xcrimsonlegendx
18. xSahri
19. Celestial Pocky
20. TheMainCharacter1
21. ashlex_in_pearl
22. Kirana Azadju
23. Quote Queen
24. CalicoNorth
25. evelyn greenleaf
26. Urd Tanzanite
27. Princess Piffle
28. Hric
29. Pie

Angelic Healer

Banners

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/s-corp-the-santa-fanthread/t.88376889/][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2wddber.jpg[/img][/url]

Angelic Healer

Fan Artwork
If anyone wants to make art about Santa and S-Corp I will post it here!

Angelic Healer

Contests/Giveaways
This is the place where I will be hosting contests/giveaways!
*Prizes are being stocked as we speak* wink

Angelic Healer

Angelic Healer

Angelic Healer

Angelic Healer

S-Corp is officially open!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items