Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Detective

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxif money is such a problem, well they've got mansions, think we should rob them

( LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH AND THE FAMOUS
                                  IF XXX THEY XXX COULD XXX SPEND XXX A XXX WEEK XXX OR XXX TWO
                                        INSIDE SOMEONE ELSE'S SHOES I THINK THEY'D STUMBLE AND THEY`D FALL
                                                    ✱ ` THEY'RE ALWAYS COMPLAINING

User Image
                                                      GRAPHICS & CODING (C) SAKU

ₓ ₓ XX STAFF X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          ( OWNER SIR ELIPUNT
                                                          ( CO-OWNER DECONSTRUCT LE TALES
                                                          ( MODERATORS NONE PRESENTLY

ₓ ₓ XX CREDITS X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          ( GRAPHICS SIR ELIPUNT
                                                          ( CODING SIR ELIPUNT
                                                          ( COLORS MIDDLE OF THE ROAD @ COLOURLOVERS
                                                          ( LYRICS LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH AND THE FAMOUS BY GOOD CHARLOTTE
                                                          ( PLOT IDEAS GOSSIP GIRL, IT GIRL, THE CLIQUE, BOYS OVER FLOWERS, HANA YORI DANGO, CRAZY MSN CONVOS, ETC

ₓ ₓ XX STATUS X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          ( LEVEL ADVANCED LITERATE
                                                          ( STATUS OPEN AND ACCEPTING
                                                          ( THEMES HIGH SCHOOL SETTING, RICH PEOPLE DRAMA, LIVES OF SOCIALITES ETC
                                                          ( ACCEPTING CHARACTERS OF ALL GENDERS, SEXUALITIES, ORIENTATIONS, AND MONEY STATUSES

ₓ ₓ XX INTRODUCTION X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          Welcome one and all to Reckless, a new sort of rich-person themed roleplay. The influences for this roleplay were, quite obviously: Gossip Girl, the It Girl series, The Clique novels most of us females read in middle school, Boys Over Flowers, Hana Yori Dango, rich people and their issues, reality television shows, MSN plots with Has, and my brain just generally being crazy. We are a unique-character-accepting roleplay, so if you're interested in some good old rich person kookiness, I suggest you pull up a chair, read along, and then consider joining~

ₓ ₓ XX MEET THE STAFF X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          ( ABOUT SAKU Greetings and salutations everyone, my name is Saku ~ otherwise known as Sir Elipunt, the owner. I am a twenty year old female University student. I'm presently attending FSU in Florida (go Noles) and am majoring in history. I am a full time student, so that can take me away from gaia sometimes, but chances are I'll be lurking a lot of times to accept your applications and answer your questions and stuff. I'm Japanese-Korean, though I don't speak either language. I like watching Doctor Who, My Little Pony (shush waifu), reading, writing fanfiction, roleplaying, and photography. Has is my waifu and Jin is my braintwin so don't mess with either of them~ Okay? Good.
                                                          ( ABOUT HAS Oh, what is going on?~ I'm Has (you really don't need to know my full name), or better known as Deconstruct Le Tales. Saku has appointed me co-owner because I was one of the reasons why she made this roleplay in the first place (you're welcome). I'm a twenty year old female attending one of the 23 CSU colleges in California under a Pre-Nursing major. Good luck figuring out which school I go to.
                                                          Because I'm a full-time student and I'll be applying to the program next Fall term, I will probably disappear often so that I can pass my final two science pre-requisite courses with an A. More fun facts about me is that I'm Filipino-American (but I can sort of speak Tagalog and such), I'm a hardcore Big Bang Theory fan, and when I'm not working on posts I'm sleeping a lot. Also David So is my ghetto spirit animal.

User Image xx User Image xx User Image

Tipsy Detective

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxif money is such a problem, well they've got mansions, think we should rob them

( LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH AND THE FAMOUS
                                  IF XXX THEY XXX COULD XXX SPEND XXX A XXX WEEK XXX OR XXX TWO
                                                    ✱ ` THEY'RE ALWAYS COMPLAINING

User Image
                                                      GRAPHICS & CODING (C) SAKU

ₓ ₓ XX CLASS SCHEDULE X X
                                                          copy the skeleton below and fill it out to the best of your ability. make sure all the fields are filled out and the image is hq and cropped to the correct dimension. double check to make sure that all your courses are for the correct grade and level against this list and course explanation. you may choose courses from that list only. once you have finished filling it out and have double checked to make sure that everything makes sense, you may post it in this thread so you can compare your character's schedule to everyone else's.
                                                          [i][/i]

[list][list][list][list] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae288/saku_wants_boba/graphics/filler1.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=8][b][color=color1]♔ [color=white]xx[/color][color=color2] ♔[/color] [color=white]xx[/color] ♔[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=color2]▬[/color] [color=white]x[/color][color=color1] ([/color] [color=white]xx[/color] [color=color3]BE CAREFUL WALKING DOWN THE PRIMROSE PATH[/COLOR][/b][/size]
                                                          [list][list][list][size=24][b][color=color3]OO1.[/color] [color=color4]◞[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=color1]THE ADJECTIVE NOUN[/color] [/b][/color][/size]
                                                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae288/saku_wants_boba/banner3.png[/img] [list][list] [size=8][b][color=color3]YOU MAY FIND HELL INSTEAD OF HAPPILY EVER AFTER[/COLOR] [color=WHITE]X[/color] [color=color2]▬[/color] [color=WHITE]X[/color] [color=color1]♔ [color=white]xx[/color][color=color2] ♔[/color] [color=white]xx[/color] ♔[/color] [color=WHITE]X[/color] [COLOR=COLOR3])[/COLOR] [/b][/size][/COLOR] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][size=18][b][COLOR=COLOR3]( [color=WHITE]X[/color] [COLOR=COLOR2]♔[/COLOR] [color=WHITE]X[/color] ▬[/COLOR] [color=WHITE]X[/color] [COLOR=COLOR1]MY BUSY SCHEDULE[/COLOR][/b][/size] [color=white]xx[/color] [size=9][i][COLOR=COLOR4]sched·ule[/color][/i][/size] [/list][/list][/list]

[size=9][b][COLOR=COLOR1]8:30AM-9:40AM :: BLOCK ONE[/COLOR][/b] [color=WHITE]X[/color] [COLOR=COLOR3]▬[/color] [color=color2]♔[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=color3])[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=color5]class title and level (core class)[/color][/size]
                                                          [size=9][b][COLOR=COLOR1]9:55AM-11:35AM :: BLOCK TWO[/COLOR][/b] [color=WHITE]X[/color] [COLOR=COLOR3]▬[/color] [color=color2]♔[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=color3])[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=color5]class title and level (elective class)[/color][/size]
                                                          [size=9][b][COLOR=COLOR1]11:35AM-12:35PM:: LUNCH [/COLOR][/b] [color=WHITE]X[/color] [COLOR=COLOR3]▬[/color] [color=color2]♔[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=color3])[/color] [/size]
                                                          [size=9][b][COLOR=COLOR1]12:50PM-2:30PM :: BLOCK THREE[/COLOR][/b] [color=WHITE]X[/color] [COLOR=COLOR3]▬[/color] [color=color2]♔[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=color3])[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=color5]class title and level (core class)[/color][/size]
                                                          [size=9][b][COLOR=COLOR1]2:45PM-4:25PM :: BLOCK FOUR[/COLOR][/b] [color=WHITE]X[/color] [COLOR=COLOR3]▬[/color] [color=color2]♔[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=color3])[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=color5]class title and level (elective class)[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][size=18][b][COLOR=COLOR3]( [color=WHITE]X[/color] [COLOR=COLOR2]♔[/COLOR] [color=WHITE]X[/color] ▬[/COLOR] [color=WHITE]X[/color] [COLOR=COLOR1]EXTRA CURRICULAR[/COLOR][/b][/size] [color=white]xx[/color] [size=9][i][COLOR=COLOR4]ac·tiv·i·ty[/color][/i][/size] [/list][/list][/list]

[size=9][b][COLOR=COLOR1]CLUB[/COLOR][/b] [color=WHITE]X[/color] [COLOR=COLOR3]▬[/color] [color=color2]♔[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=color3])[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=color5]club or honor society name here[/color][/size]
                                                          [size=9][b][COLOR=COLOR1]CLUB[/COLOR][/b] [color=WHITE]X[/color] [COLOR=COLOR3]▬[/color] [color=color2]♔[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=color3])[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=color5]club or honor society name here[/color][/size]
                                                          [size=9][b][COLOR=COLOR1]CLUB[/COLOR][/b] [color=WHITE]X[/color] [COLOR=COLOR3]▬[/color] [color=color2]♔[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=color3])[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=color5]club or honor society name here. add or delete spaces as you see fit. [/color][/size]
                                                          [size=9][b][COLOR=COLOR1]SPORT[/COLOR][/b] [color=WHITE]X[/color] [COLOR=COLOR3]▬[/color] [color=color2]♔[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=color3])[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=color5]sport team and position here [/color][/size]
                                                          [size=9][b][COLOR=COLOR1]SPORT[/COLOR][/b] [color=WHITE]X[/color] [COLOR=COLOR3]▬[/color] [color=color2]♔[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=color3])[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=color5]sport team and position here. add or delete spaces as you see fit. [/color][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][b][color=color3]OO2.[/color] [color=color4]◞[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=color1]USERNAME[/color] [/b][/color][/size]
                                                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae288/saku_wants_boba/banner3.png[/img] [list][list] [size=8][b][color=color3]I`M NOT JUST ANYONE, I'M ME [/COLOR] [color=WHITE]X[/color] [color=color2]▬[/color] [color=WHITE]X[/color] [color=color1]♔ [color=white]xx[/color][color=color2] ♔[/color] [color=white]xx[/color] ♔[/color] [color=WHITE]X[/color] [COLOR=COLOR3])[/COLOR] [/b][/size][/COLOR] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[i][/i]

Kawaii Bun

User Image
                                                              xx xx x x ( xx BE CAREFUL WALKING DOWN THE PRIMROSE PATH
                                                                    OO1. x THE COMPOSED HEIRESS
                                                                                User Image
                                                                                    YOU MAY FIND HELL INSTEAD OF HAPPILY EVER AFTER X X xx xx X )

( X X X MY BUSY SCHEDULE xx sched·ule

8:30AM-9:40AM :: BLOCK ONE X x ) x AP English Literature
                                                                9:55AM-11:35AM :: BLOCK TWO X x ) x Drawing & Painting 4
                                                                11:35AM-12:35PM:: LUNCH X x )
                                                                12:50PM-2:30PM :: BLOCK THREE X x ) x Honors Economics
                                                                2:45PM-4:25PM :: BLOCK FOUR X x ) x AP French

( X X X EXTRA CURRICULAR xx ac·tiv·i·ty

CLUB X x ) x Literary Honors Society
                                                                CLUB X x ) x National Music Society
                                                                CLUB X x ) x National Honors Society

OO2. x LUVYA4EVA33
                                                                                                User Image
                                                                                                    I`M NOT JUST ANYONE, I'M ME X X xx xx X )

Distrustful Trickster

User Image
                                                                    OO1. x THE FALLEN EX-QUEEN
                                                                                User Image

( X X X MY BUSY SCHEDULE xx sched•ule

8:30AM-9:40AM :: BLOCK ONE X x ) x ap english literature
                                                                9:55AM-11:35AM :: BLOCK TWO X x ) x japanese 3
                                                                12:50PM-2:30PM :: BLOCK THREE X x ) x ap micro economics
                                                                2:45PM-4:25PM :: BLOCK FOUR X x ) x chinese two

( X X X EXTRA CURRICULAR xx ac•tiv•i•ty

CLUB X x ) x national honors society
                                                                SPORT X x ) x varsity tennis ll singles && doubles

OO2. x DECONSTRUCT LE TALES
                                                                                                User Image

Distrustful Trickster

User Image
                                                                    OO1. x THE CHARMING KING
                                                                                User Image

( X X X MY BUSY SCHEDULE xx sched•ule

8:30AM-9:40AM :: BLOCK ONE X x ) x ap calculus ab
                                                                9:55AM-11:35AM :: BLOCK TWO X x ) x japanese four
                                                                2:45PM-4:25PM :: BLOCK FOUR X x ) x student council (sga)

( X X X EXTRA CURRICULAR xx ac•tiv•i•ty

CLUB X x ) x national honor society ll president
                                                                CLUB X x ) x debate team ll president
                                                                CLUB X x ) x student council ll student body president
                                                                SPORT X x ) x varsity tennis ll captain

OO2. x DECONSTRUCT LE TALES
                                                                                                User Image

Golden Strawberry

User Image
                                                                    OO1.x THE ECCENTRIC SWEETHEART
                                                                                User Image

8:30AM-9:40AM :: BLOCK ONE X x ) x Women's Literature
                                                                9:55AM-11:35AM :: BLOCK TWO X x ) x Acting 3
                                                                12:50PM-2:30PM :: BLOCK THREE X x ) x AP Statistics
                                                                2:45PM-4:25PM :: BLOCK FOUR X x ) x German 4

CLUB X x ) x Drama Club
                                                                CLUB X x ) x Dance Club
                                                                SPORT X x ) x Archery
                                                                SPORT X x ) x Volleyball, setter position

OO2. x DARKANGEL4E
                                                                                                User Image

Familiar Explorer

User Image
                                                                    OO1. x THE VENTURESOME HANDICRAFTER
                                                                                User Image

8:30AM-9:40AM :: BLOCK ONE X x ) x AP english literature
                                                                9:55AM-11:35AM :: BLOCK TWO X x ) x american sign language 3
                                                                12:50PM-2:30PM :: BLOCK THREE X x ) x honors economics
                                                                2:45PM-4:25PM :: BLOCK FOUR X x ) x drawing and painting 4

CLUB X x ) x fashion design club
                                                                CLUB X x ) x art and design society
                                                                CLUB X x ) x national fashion society

OO2. x XMASCOUSINS
                                                                                                User Image

Dangerous Darling

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150

User Image
                                                                    OO1. x THE FLAMBOYANT ARTIST
                                                                                User Image

8:30AM-9:40AM :: BLOCK ONE X x ) x Biology II Honors
                                                                9:55AM-11:35AM :: BLOCK TWO X x ) x AP Drawing and Painting
                                                                12:50PM-2:30PM :: BLOCK THREE X x ) x Pre-Calc Honors
                                                                2:45PM-4:25PM :: BLOCK FOUR X x ) x acting 4

CLUB X x ) x National Arts Honors Society
                                                                CLUB X x ) x National German Honors Society
                                                                CLUB X x ) x Drama Club | Vice President
                                                                CLUB X x ) x Art Club | President

OO2. x VIRAL_CATASTROPHE
                                                                                                User Image

Dapper Fatcat

User Image
                                                                    OO1. x THE CHILDISH PARTY-ANIMAL
                                                                                User Image

8:30AM-9:40AM :: BLOCK ONE X x ) x english literature ; ap
                                                                9:55AM-11:35AM :: BLOCK TWO X x ) x japanese four
                                                                12:50PM-2:30PM :: BLOCK THREE X x ) x precalculus ; honors
                                                                2:45PM-4:25PM :: BLOCK FOUR X x ) x photography

CLUB X x ) x debate
                                                                CLUB X x ) x national honors society
                                                                SPORT X x ) x archery

OO2. x P OSSUM LIFE
                                                                                                User Image

Noble Warrior

User Image
                                                                    OO1.x THE HOSTILE DANCER
                                                                                User Image

8:30AM-9:40AM :: BLOCK ONE X x ) x English 12AB (English 4) ESOL
                                                                9:55AM-11:35AM :: BLOCK TWO X x ) x AP French Lit
                                                                12:50PM-2:30PM :: BLOCK THREE X x ) x Integrated Physics ESOL
                                                                2:45PM-4:25PM :: BLOCK FOUR X x ) x Gym

CLUB X x ) x Dance Club

OO2.x SEXY VAMPIRE MOJO
                                                                                                User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    OO1. x THE BUBBLY PARTIER
                                                                                User Image

8:30AM-9:40AM :: BLOCK ONE X x ) x american literature | on level
                                                                9:55AM-11:35AM :: BLOCK TWO X x ) x ap french
                                                                12:50PM-2:30PM :: BLOCK THREE X x ) x pre-calculus | on level
                                                                2:45PM-4:25PM :: BLOCK FOUR X x ) x auto body

CLUB X x ) x key club
                                                                SPORT X x ) x tennis | singles

OO2. x YOUR LITTLE LAUGH
                                                                                                User Image

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

User Image
                                                                    OO1. x THE ARTSY DESIGNER
                                                                                User Image

9:55AM-11:35AM :: BLOCK TWO X x ) x introduction to fashion design
                                                                12:50PM-2:30PM :: BLOCK THREE X x ) x honors economics
                                                                2:45PM-4:25PM :: BLOCK FOUR X x ) x sports conditioning

CLUB X x ) x fashion design club
                                                                CLUB X x ) x national fashion society
                                                                CLUB X x ) x drama club / costume designer
                                                                SPORT X x ) x tennis / doubles
                                                                SPORT X x ) x swimming

OO2. x XOXOHIMEXOXO
                                                                                                User Image

Koiyama Isis's Husband

Shadowy Connoisseur

User Image
                                                                    OO1. x THE INTELLECTUAL HEIR
                                                                                User Image

9:55AM-11:35AM :: BLOCK TWO X x ) x ap german
                                                                2:45PM-4:25PM :: BLOCK FOUR X x ) x teacher's aid- auto body

CLUB X x ) x national honor society
                                                                CLUB X x ) x tea club | president
                                                                CLUB X x ) x car club | president

OO2. x CALIGINOSITY WINGS
                                                                                                User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff