Welcome to Gaia! ::

ROLEPLAY IDEAS FOR THE FUTURE

masquerade ball 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 9 ]
school carnival 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 4 ]
school competition thing 0.025641025641026 2.6% [ 1 ]
school speed dating 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 12 ]
school camping trip 0.17948717948718 17.9% [ 7 ]
oh yeah, there's an announcement on pg 55 0.025641025641026 2.6% [ 1 ]
the votes on this poll will be tallied after 2 weeks 0.12820512820513 12.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 146 147 148 > >> >>> »|

Tipsy Detective

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxif money is such a problem, well they've got mansions, think we should rob them

( LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH AND THE FAMOUS
                                  IF XXX THEY XXX COULD XXX SPEND XXX A XXX WEEK XXX OR XXX TWO
                                        INSIDE SOMEONE ELSE'S SHOES I THINK THEY'D STUMBLE AND THEY`D FALL
                                        INSIDE SOMEONE ELSE'S SHOES I THINK THEY'D STUMBLE AND THEY`D FALL
                                                    ✱ ` THEY'RE ALWAYS COMPLAINING

User Image
                                                      GRAPHICS & CODING (C) SAKU

ₓ ₓ XX STAFF X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          ( OWNER SIR ELIPUNT
                                                          ( CO-OWNER DECONSTRUCT LE TALES
                                                          ( MODERATORS NONE PRESENTLY

ₓ ₓ XX CREDITS X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          ( GRAPHICS SIR ELIPUNT
                                                          ( CODING SIR ELIPUNT
                                                          ( COLORS MIDDLE OF THE ROAD @ COLOURLOVERS
                                                          ( LYRICS LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH AND THE FAMOUS BY GOOD CHARLOTTE
                                                          ( PLOT IDEAS GOSSIP GIRL, IT GIRL, THE CLIQUE, BOYS OVER FLOWERS, HANA YORI DANGO, CRAZY MSN CONVOS, ETC

ₓ ₓ XX STATUS X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          ( LEVEL ADVANCED LITERATE
                                                          ( STATUS OPEN AND ACCEPTING
                                                          ( THEMES HIGH SCHOOL SETTING, RICH PEOPLE DRAMA, LIVES OF SOCIALITES ETC
                                                          ( ACCEPTING CHARACTERS OF ALL GENDERS, SEXUALITIES, ORIENTATIONS, AND MONEY STATUSES

ₓ ₓ XX INTRODUCTION X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          Welcome one and all to Reckless, a new sort of rich-person themed roleplay. The influences for this roleplay were, quite obviously: Gossip Girl, the It Girl series, The Clique novels most of us females read in middle school, Boys Over Flowers, Hana Yori Dango, rich people and their issues, reality television shows, MSN plots with Has, and my brain just generally being crazy. We are a unique-character-accepting roleplay, so if you're interested in some good old rich person kookiness, I suggest you pull up a chair, read along, and then consider joining~

ₓ ₓ XX MEET THE STAFF X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          ( ABOUT SAKU Greetings and salutations everyone, my name is Saku ~ otherwise known as Sir Elipunt, the owner. I am a twenty year old female University student. I'm presently attending FSU in Florida (go Noles) and am majoring in history. I am a full time student, so that can take me away from gaia sometimes, but chances are I'll be lurking a lot of times to accept your applications and answer your questions and stuff. I'm Japanese-Korean, though I don't speak either language. I like watching Doctor Who, My Little Pony (shush waifu), reading, writing fanfiction, roleplaying, and photography. Has is my waifu and Jin is my braintwin so don't mess with either of them~ Okay? Good.
                                                          ( ABOUT HAS Oh, what is going on?~ I'm Has (you really don't need to know my full name), or better known as Deconstruct Le Tales. Saku has appointed me co-owner because I was one of the reasons why she made this roleplay in the first place (you're welcome). I'm a twenty year old female attending one of the 23 CSU colleges in California under a Pre-Nursing major. Good luck figuring out which school I go to.
                                                          Because I'm a full-time student and I'll be applying to the program next Fall term, I will probably disappear often so that I can pass my final two science pre-requisite courses with an A. More fun facts about me is that I'm Filipino-American (but I can sort of speak Tagalog and such), I'm a hardcore Big Bang Theory fan, and when I'm not working on posts I'm sleeping a lot. Also David So is my ghetto spirit animal.

User Image xx User Image xx User Image

Tipsy Detective

Tipsy Detective

Tipsy Detective

Tipsy Detective

Tipsy Detective

Familiar Explorer

sir elipunt

deconstruct le tales

User Image
                                                              xx xx x x ( xx BE CAREFUL WALKING DOWN THE PRIMROSE PATH
                                                                    OO1. x APPLYING TO ROLEPLAY
                                                                                User Image
                                                                                    YOU MAY FIND HELL INSTEAD OF HAPPILY EVER AFTER X X xx xx X )

( X X X YOU DON`T KNOW ME xx in·tro·duc·tion

USERNAME X x ) x xmascousins
                                                                ALIAS X x ) x mae
                                                                TIME ZONE X x ) x GMT
                                                                AVAILABILITY X x ) x online every day, though i have a few exams and coursework on at the moment that will be keeping me busy for the next month so i mostly post late at night after work/school
                                                                CONTACT INFO X x ) x pm this account or emmaw2m@hotmail.co.uk

( X X X LET`S TELL A STORY xx i·de·a

SAMPLES X x ) x link to samples
                                                                SUGGESTIONS X x ) x no suggestions at this present time

( X X X A FORMAL INTRODUCTION xx in·for·ma·tion

MODEL X x ) x sabina
                                                                NAME X x ) x nadine stanhope
                                                                NICKNAME X x ) x nadi, nad
                                                                CHARACTER TITLE X x ) x the venturesome handicrafter
                                                                GENDER X x ) x female
                                                                AGE X x ) x seventeen
                                                                WEALTH STATUS X x ) x new money
                                                                CLIQUE X x ) x neither
                                                                ADJECTIVES X x ) x undaunted, spontaneous
                                                                FACT OO1 X x ) x designs and creates artwork and clothes
                                                                FACT OO2 X x ) x was adopted when she was four
                                                                MODEL NAME X x ) x sabina olsen lookbook

Distrustful Trickster

xmascousins

Accepted.

However, the piercing on the model you gave us is sort of a monstrosity to the elite old money or new money.
            The members of the elite would probably criticize her for it.
            So Saku might want you to change that, unless that was your intention?

Kawaii Bun

sir elipunt

deconstruct le Tales

User Image
                                                                                User Image

USERNAME X x ) x luvya4eva33
                                                                ALIAS X x ) x luvy
                                                                TIME ZONE X x ) x Eastern Standard Time
                                                                AVAILABILITY X x ) x everyday really
                                                                CONTACT INFO X x ) x sending me a private message or quoting me here is the best way to contact me.

SAMPLES X x ) x samples
                                                                SUGGESTIONS X x ) x none that I can think of at the moment

MODEL X x ) x cintia dicker
                                                                NAME X x ) x elizabeth earnshaw
                                                                NICKNAME X x ) x beth
                                                                CHARACTER TITLE X x ) x the composed heiress
                                                                GENDER X x ) x female
                                                                AGE X x ) x seventeen
                                                                WEALTH STATUS X x ) x old money
                                                                CLIQUE X x ) x Pretty Committee
                                                                ADJECTIVES X x ) x vivacious and intelligent
                                                                FACT OO1 X x ) x she was not the original heir to the family fortune
                                                                FACT OO2 X x ) x she was homeschooled for most of her childhood
                                                                MODEL NAME X x ) x cintia dicker

Familiar Explorer

deconstruct le Tales

thank you c:
          that was my intention, yes
          she is more a creative type, she goes along with whatever she feels on that day and i thought maybe ends up rubbing some people up the wrong way because of it
          she goes with whatever she feels is 'in-the-moment' basically, if i explained that right?

Fuzzy Wolf

sir elipunt

deconstruct le Tales

User Image
                                                                                User Image

USERNAME X x ) x sweet sweet nothiing
                                                                ALIAS X x ) x sweets
                                                                TIME ZONE X x ) x central
                                                                AVAILABILITY X x ) x usually online every weekday night, I get spotty on weekends
                                                                CONTACT INFO X x ) x you can just pm me because I have email on my phone and it'll pop up that I have notifications to my account. (the beauty of having the galaxy 3)

SAMPLES X x ) x resume
                                                                SUGGESTIONS X x ) x im sure i can think of something cool later

MODEL X x ) x astrid f.
                                                                NAME X x ) x elisea ashwood
                                                                NICKNAME X x ) x ellie
                                                                CHARACTER TITLE X x ) x the cautious ballerina
                                                                GENDER X x ) x female
                                                                AGE X x ) x seventeen
                                                                WEALTH STATUS X x ) x scholarship student
                                                                CLIQUE X x ) x neither
                                                                ADJECTIVES X x ) x kind-hearted & skeptical
                                                                FACT OO1 X x ) x is on a scholarship for dancing, which is her passion
                                                                FACT OO2 X x ) x elisea loves flowers, and likes to garden in her spare time
                                                                MODEL NAME X x ) x astrid frisbey

Distrustful Trickster

xmascousins

Okiedokie thank you for the explanation.
            Would this mean that her status as new money is pretty recent?

Dapper Fatcat

lol. i couldn't stay away from you guys.

Familiar Explorer

deconstruct le Tales

no problem at all ~
          and yeah, i was thinking parents had just invested in a business, it got a mass of interest and has just been climbing ever since, so she has only been here for about a year or so and knows what goes on now, but last year she was pretty clueless of what this life is like, or something along those lines

Friendly Genius

sir elipunt

deconstruct le tales

User Image
                                                                                User Image

USERNAME X x ) x xXRAMS3YXx
                                                                ALIAS X x ) x Ramsey or Sarah.
                                                                TIME ZONE X x ) x U.S Eastern
                                                                AVAILABILITY X x ) x I really don't have a set time, but I am on for about four to six hours on weekdays and more on weekends.
                                                                CONTACT INFO X x ) x private message or kik me at spraguey13.

SAMPLES X x ) x samples
                                                                SUGGESTIONS X x ) x I am unsure at the moment, but will speak when I come up with an idea!

MODEL X x ) x Harry
                                                                NAME X x ) x Harry Beauford
                                                                NICKNAME X x ) x Harry, Freak and Hazza
                                                                CHARACTER TITLE X x ) x the intimidating musician
                                                                GENDER X x ) x male
                                                                AGE X x ) x eighteen
                                                                WEALTH STATUS X x ) x scholarship student
                                                                CLIQUE X x ) x neither
                                                                ADJECTIVES X x ) x Enigmatic, Complicated
                                                                FACT OO1 X x ) x Harry is never bothered at school. His husky, muscular frame is feared by most at the school. He is the kind of person which people avoid, and treat him as if he didn't exist.
                                                                FACT OO2 X x ) x Harry is known to have short temper, anger problems and obsessive issues with certain items.
                                                                MODEL NAME X x ) x Harry Styles

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff