User Image

roxie«
click image for more refs

[ B a s i c s ] «

Name: Roxie
Era: Post Nuclear Apocalypse (Fallout)

[ A p p e a r a n c e ] «

Hair Color: blonde
Hair Style: a graduated bob with asymmetrical bangs.
Eye Color: hazel
Skin Tone: fair
Body Type: average height, toned
Outfit:
[ ref ]
off-white tanktop, light brown pants tucked into brown boots
Accessories: olive green checked scarf, dogtags, leather belt through her belt loops, ammo belt outside of her belt loops, holster on one leg, black strap/harness thing over one shoulder.
Weapon of choice: x, but anything would be fine. She's partial to pistols, and revolvers in particular.

[ P e r s o n a l i t y ] «
lucky • overly-confident • reckless
optimistic • snarky
she's extremely lucky, and it's gotten her out of an insane amount of situations that could have gone a lot worse -- she would literally be dead several times over if she wasn't as lucky as she is. the luck has made her very reckless, and she has a tendency to take on dangerous things just because, as far as she's concerned, she knows she'll be fine. she isn't exactly cocky about it, but she isn't shy about it, either, and it probably comes off as kind of annoying sometimes. in general, though, she's very cheerful and upbeat.

[ L i k e s ] «
showing off, gambling

[ D i s l i k e s ] «
being doubted/asked to prove herself, people telling her to be careful

[ R e l a t i o n s h i p s ] «
adding soon

Darling

User Image

honor«

[ B a s i c s ] «

Name: Honor

Hair Color: raven black
Hair Style: pulled back into a long, wavy ponytail; bangs swept across her forehead, curly fringe
Eye Color: light green
Notable Details: she has a long scar that runs diagonally through her right (when looking at her) eye and across her nose
Outfits:

[ ref ]
- light khaki pants tucked into brown boots; olive button up with the sleeves rolled to her elbows; faded/dirty red shawl; tattered brown hood like this (though without the visor, and the hood is down)
Accessories: black fingerless gloves; black pistol holster on her right (when looking at her) leg; a couple of brown and white feathers/white beads in her hair
Weapon of Choice: this, or a regular .45 auto pistol

apathetic • distant •
level-headed • vindictive
Her apathetic nature paired with the fact that honest work is hard to come by in the wasteland led her to her job as a hitman. She prefers to travel alone, and doesn't feel much of anything for people she doesn't know, which means she has no particular problems killing them. Initially willing to work for anyone with the money, she was eventually found by a large faction with a lot of enemies. Since they knew of her work, and also because they didn't often (if ever) work with women, they saw hiring her as an opportunity to take out some of their enemies without anyone realizing that they were the ones behind it. She saw the opportunity too, and was also smart enough to understand that nothing good would come from turning them down. She kills who she's asked to, and has thus far been stealthy and skilled enough to do it well and without getting caught. She has every intention to keep it up.

[ L i k e s ] «
adding soon

[ D i s l i k e s ] «
adding soon

adding soon

Darling

User Image

wendy«

[ B a s i c s ] «

Name: Wendy Brewer

Hair Color: Pale blonde
Hair Style: Asymmetrical bangs; the rest she keeps up in a messy bun secured with any bobby pins she can find
Eye Color: Light green
Skin Tone: Lightly tanned
Outfit:

[ ref ]
blue jumpsuit with yellow trim, pieced together with various pieces of leather armor; brown boots
Weapon of choice:

sarcastic • playful • escapist
intelligent • claustrophobic
at her most basic, she's little more than a really sarcastic girl who likes to crack a lot of jokes. in reality, that's mostly a facade that she puts up to hide how she's really feeling, and to make up for the fact that she feels extremely trapped (and literally is, since she spent the first 19 years of her life living in a vault, unable to leave). she's incredibly smart and very good with machines. because of this, she spent a lot of her time reading the books that she had about repairs and repairing/improving anything she could get her hands on. she also took a liking to lockpicking, perhaps as an expression of how much she hated being stuck anywhere, and she still keeps bobby pins in her hair in case she comes across a locked door. once she was able to leave the valt and see the world, she quickly realized that it was far from perfect, but even though she was unprepared for it, still preferred it to spending her entire life locked up.

[ L i k e s ] «
picking locks, tinkering with machines/repairing broken things, exploring/traveling, music

[ D i s l i k e s ] «
feeling trapped (both literally and figuratively)

adding soon

Darling

User Image

fiona«

[ B a s i c s ] «

Name: Fiona
Era: Post Modern

Hair Color: sandy brown
Hair Style:
in casual circumstances, she wears her hair down. she keeps it all kind of pushed back from her face, and she has no bangs, just some longish fringe on either side of her face. it reaches mid-back.
when she has to pull her hair up, she wears it in a high ponytail. still some fringe on either side of her face.
Eye Color: gray-blue
Outfits:
→ [ ref ]
a long sleeved black shirt with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows, underneath a light gray hooded vest (like this). tan pants tucked into dark brown combat boots. gold aviators, that can be drawn on her face, on her head, or not at all.
→ [ ref ]
army gear, check out the ref. sunglasses like this.
→ [ ref ]
the bottom half of the army gear, paired with a dark gray tank top and the same kind of sunglasses.

tough • upbeat • flirty • outgoing
Although she definitely gives the first impression of being a tough badass, when it comes down to it, she really isn't. Without a doubt, she's a good soldier when the time calls for it, but outside of a combat situation, she much prefers to shed all of the seriousness and have a good time. She's really outgoing in a very likable way, and has made a lot of friends because of it. She likes to surround herself with them, and tends to be the one who keeps everybody smiling and laughing even when things are looking bleak.

[ L i k e s ] «
adding soon

[ D i s l i k e s ] «
adding soon

User Image best friend, squadmate
the two didn't start out as friends, since Fiona's overly-happy and friendly personality didn't mesh well with Jordan's cold and distant one, but after a lot of persuading, Fiona managed to win her over. She enjoys using her charming personality to convince other soldiers to give her their cigarette rations, which she passes on to Jordan to supply her addiction. They also found a way to hack the computers they wear on their wrists -- solely for the purpose of watching amusing videos of people hurting themselves on the internet.

Darling

User Image

riley«

[ B a s i c s ] «

Name: Riley Griffin

Hair Color: dark brown
Hair Style:
always in a ponytail with some loose pieces on either side of her face; asymmetrical bangs across her forehead
Eye Color: gray-blue
Outfits:
→ [ ref ]
tan t-shirt, desert camouflage pants tucked into brown combat boots, black belt, holsters on her legs, elbow pads, small tactical belt below her chest
→ [ ref ]
brown cuffed shorts, white tanktop layered over a black tanktop, cropped green jacket, brown and tan tennis shoes

quiet • cautious • protective
she's been through a depressing amount of bad things and bad situations, most of which were directly caused by the war that she fought in. although they affected her deeply, she prefers not to talk about it or even to let people know about it, under the impression that it would be a worthless distraction. in spite of this, she is fiercely protective of the people that she cares about, and particularly for her few close friends, would stop at nothing to make sure that they're safe and happy.

[ L i k e s ] «
adding soon

[ D i s l i k e s ] «
adding soon

User Image best friend
the two met each other after they had both lost people that they cared deeply about, and although neither of them liked to talk about it, they were still able to bond over their shared misfortune. they remained friends through both better and worse times, and would likely not be alive without each other.

Darling

User Image

gwen«

[ B a s i c s ] «

Name: Gwen
Era: Post Zombie Apocalypse (L4D2)

Hair Color: Light strawberry blonde
Hair Style: Long and curly in the front, short in the back, asymmetrical bangs
Eye Color: Dark blue
Outfit:

[ ref ]
magenta t-shirt underneath a light green button up with the sleeves torn off; dark jeans, ripped in several places; black and brown converse; dark green arm wrap
Weapon of choice: chainsaw

adding soon
adding soon

[ L i k e s ] «
adding soon

[ D i s l i k e s ] «
adding soon

adding soon

Darling

User Image

theo«

[ B a s i c s ] «

Name: Theodore Flowers
Goes By: Theo
Era: 1960s (Bioshock)

Hair Color: sandy brown
Hair Style: usually keeps it all slicked back, with a loose piece or two in the front
Eye Color: hazel
Notable Details: he uses electro bolt, which allows him to shoot electricity from his left hand. when he uses it, it looks something like this
Outfits: [ ref ]
- dark pink button up, red/brown vest w/light brown lapels/trim, red cravat, dark dress pants, black and white oxfords
Accessories: optional rabbit masquerade mask (white w/ gold trim)

arrogant • self-centered • determined •
intelligent • idealistic
He doesn’t care much about anyone other than himself, which is unfortunate because his intelligence could probably be used to help people. As it stands, if he does anything particularly helpful, there must be something in it for him. He very much enjoys showing off and impressing people, which he doesn’t find very difficult, since he’s absolutely convinced that he’s better than just about everyone. In general, people who don’t do anything notable with their lives really annoy him, and it’s something of a dream of his to live in a perfect city with other intelligent people like himself.

[ L i k e s ] «

adding soon

[ D i s l i k e s ] «

adding soon

Darling

User Image

noah«

[ B a s i c s ] «

Name: Noah

Hair Color: brown
Hair Style: short, sorta wavy, one really big curl in the front over his forehead
Eye Color: brown
Outfits: [ ref ]
- black shoes, black pants, off-white shirt, red vest w/ glittery gold lapels, red bowtie

charismatic • poised • engaging
energetic • flashy
He learned how to con people and pick pockets really early on as a quick way to make money without having to work very hard. He got really good at it over time, and was able to fine tune his talent for distraction/misdirection, which were extremely helpful when he started doing magic tricks. They weren’t something that he took super seriously at first, but simple tricks came really easily to him and he ended up learning a lot more when he realized how much he liked entertaining people. Also it meant that he could make money without straight up stealing it, by doing street magic and that sort of thing. He ended up teaming up with another magician he met, and they put together an actual stage show and travel around a lot. Entertaining people is his favorite thing next to actual magic tricks, and even though he spends most of his time doing cool s**t, he’s also really fascinated by magic himself, and he gets really hyped watching other people do it. He’s really energetic and charismatic and he knows how to work a room, and if anything is bothering him he tends not to show it.

Misc: he has a pet white dove named Lucy
one time he was practicing a trick that involved releasing a dove from his hands, and the dove in question wouldn't fly away so he kept her.

[ L i k e s ] «

adding soon

[ D i s l i k e s ] «

adding soon

Darling

User Image

chloe«

[ B a s i c s ] «

Name: Chloe Carr

Hair Color: blonde
Hair Style: always keeps it pulled back into a short ponytail (kinda like this)
Eye Color: light blue
Outfits:
→ [ ref ]
dark gray t-shirt, tan cargo pants tucked into black combat boots, slightly oversized army jacket, optional black sunglasses on top of her head

tough • hotheaded • overly self-confident • brash
she takes herself incredibly seriously, which has led to her developing something of a complex about needing to be the best at everything she does. that being said, she'll take literally any chance that she sees to prove herself, and tends to take things as challenges even when they aren't meant to be. this has put her in some pretty dangerous and/or stupid situations that could otherwise have been avoided. she's also incredibly extroverted and outgoing, but she expresses it in a way that always comes across too strongly and really puts people off. people in general don't like to be around her, and avoid her when they can. if she cared, she would probably get up in their face and angry about it, but she really couldn't care less.

[ L i k e s ] «
showing off, being complimented, making jokes at the expense of other people, comic book super heroes

[ D i s l i k e s ] «
adding soon

User Image best friend, squadmate
neither of them make friends very easily, because they have personalities that don't mesh well with other people. myra is deadpan almost 24/7, though, and because of this, she never acted put-off by chloe's brashness. she became one of the few people who would put up with her. myra is the complete opposite of her when it comes to being self-confident, and doesn't think very highly of herself at all -- but chloe thinks she's really awesome, and sometimes wishes she could appear as cool and collected as myra.

Darling

Darling

Darling

Darling

Darling

Darling

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers