tab tab When I’m good, I’m good…but when I’m bad I’m better

Romantic Gawker

11,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

tab tab tab User Image
                                  tab ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBαsιcs ✔✔✔

Full Name: Aren Dai Smith
                                                  Nick Name: Ren,or whatever else
                                                  Sexual orientation: Pansexual
                                                  I am: The Rebellious Rick Kid
                                                  Their Kind Of Cute.. : Everyones cute…its hard to choose just one~

Romantic Gawker

11,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

tab tab tab User Image
                                  tab ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDιggιиg Dεεpεʀ

Easygoing
                                                  Blunt
                                                  Loving
                                                  Stubborn

Candy
                                                  Sex
                                                  Partying / Smoking / Drinking
                                                  Music
                                                  Anime/Manga

His father
                                                  Authority
                                                  Snakes
                                                  Being told what to do
                                                  People who judge him

He hates his father; he’s a controlling, psychotic freak, but no one else seems to notice or care since he's rich
                                                  Disappointing his family and failing at life
                                                  He tends to chew on his nails when nervous
                                                  Issues

Romantic Gawker

11,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

tab tab tab User Image
                                  tab ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLεt's gεt rεαdy to plαy

#006D5B (Teal Green) & #996666 (Cooper Rose)
                                                  Gaara_numba1

Romantic Gawker

11,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

tab tab tab User Image
                                  tab ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRelationships

Jocks:

Darren: Best friend: Me and him met thanks to our parents party but thanks to that I met this fun dude, even if he's shy I tend to love our conversations.
                                                  name relationship with this person

Preps:

Cheerleaders:

Nerds:

Geeks:

Asher: Bestfriend: This kid is completely adorable and hello he's apart of the anime family! I love hanging around this kid and if you ever see us mad at each other its because he doesn't believe in my OTP.

Drama Geeks:

Stoners:

Kyle: Bestfriend/FWB - Kyle and us tend to get together from time to and and man let me tell you he's amazing, but besides the whole sex thing hes a fun dude to be around.

Rebels:

Musicians:

Cole: Friend: Now you must be wondering how little o me can be around such a kid who wouldn't even dare harm a fly or do anything illegal, and to answer that simply I see Cole like a little brother and feel like I need to protect him, hell someone needs to.
                                                  Angel: Best friend : My cool cosplay buddy I love this girl with a passion she's fun to be around and you can see us jamming out together or dressing up.
                                                  Ricky: Friends: I like hanging out with this kid hes pretty cool and laid back and who doesnt like that in a person?

Overachievers:

Goths:

Jayden: Best Friend: I don't know what it is about him but being around him just makes it hard to breath, I feel like I need to spoil the boy whenever I'm around and just show him its alright.

Rich Kids:

Cheyenne: Sorta friends?: I mean she's another rich kid we all know about each other, and she seems to be cool, I think she has a little wild side to her and I would love to bring that out.

Cool Underclassmen:

Marcella: Acquaintances - Don't really know the girl and we barely hang out I mean she's gorgeous but besides that just another pretty face to look at.

Band Geeks:

Floaters:

Levi: Favorite Freshmen: Me and him are close friends, I play soccer with him whenever he wants to, even though I'm completely terrible at it and don't like it, it makes him happy so I suck it up and play with him, I think its just cause he's adorable, he has me wrapped around his finger it seems.

Artists:

Comedians:

Dancers:

Hipsters:

Sluts:

Hippies:

Techies:

Foreign Exchange Students:

Models:

Skaters:

Gangstas:

Teachers:

Mr.Hunter: Close friend: He's one of my favorite teachers, I completely love english and volleyball so I tend to be a good kid in his class.
                                                  Mr.Conner: Close friend/Crush: I literally almost get nothing done in Vincent's class, I can see the way he looks at me and it drives me crazy, hes trying to get me to quit gym I just know it.
                                                  Mrs.Carter: Close friend: I tend to go into her office and try to skip class but she always seems to see through that, I sometimes even baby sit her kids.
                                                  Mr.Underwood: Acquaintances: I like the dude but since I tend to give his wife a hard time he tends to try and lecture me and Im not for that, but he's still pretty cool.

Romantic Gawker

11,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
『 Aren Dai Smith 』

User Image
                      First Hour :xEnglish 4
                      Second Hour :xJunior/Senior PE
                      Third Hour :xU.S History
                      Forth Hour :xTrigonometry
                      ( Lunch )x
                      Fifth Hour :xBand
                      Sixth Hour :xChemistry
                      Seventh Hour xVolleyball

Romantic Gawker

11,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image
                                          LOCATION : CAPS HERE || COMPANY : CAPS HERE || FEELINGS :CAPS HERE || JAM: CAPS HERE
                                          ____________________________________________________________________

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse ac nisl in ligula posuere egestas ut et arcu. Quisque placerat egestas tellus, in tincidunt velit congue in. Sed eget est nec turpis vestibulum ultricies sed nec tellus. Vivamus feugiat leo lectus, vel auctor dolor rutrum sit amet. Aenean ultrices facilisis faucibus. Praesent at dolor arcu. Donec auctor et justo a ultricies. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Etiam vulputate ultricies nulla quis tempus. Ut nec libero est. Ut sagittis arcu tortor, in semper leo varius et. In dolor erat, porta vitae velit a, aliquam gravida nisl. Sed vulputate lacus congue tincidunt scelerisque. Nunc quis velit et nunc dapibus mollis. Suspendisse sapien tellus, lacinia a neque ut, facilisis rutrum nisl. Aliquam accumsan felis id magna tristique, a eleifend justo gravida. Vivamus ipsum ante, sollicitudin vitae purus et, lobortis blandit erat. Curabitur tincidunt, leo at euismod iaculis, turpis nibh gravida erat, vel ullamcorper tortor metus commodo nisi. In nec ante eget dui pretium faucibus quis sit amet mauris. Nam non purus ac augue suscipit ornare. Fusce aliquet tempus interdum. Fusce aliquam, risus non auctor cursus, justo dolor aliquet orci, non lobortis nibh felis non mauris. Sed mauris magna, consectetur a nisi et, elementum molestie libero. Proin consectetur ligula non risus ultricies convallis. Pellentesque mattis id dui ut adipiscing. Morbi rhoncus sapien vitae tempor sollicitudin.

Duis massa quam, malesuada sed ante non, volutpat varius orci. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis cursus mi eu adipiscing tempor. Aenean dignissim massa nec lectus rhoncus, id tempus lacus eleifend. Cras dignissim nunc at quam pharetra, eget convallis sapien ultrices. Nulla facilisi. Nullam mattis suscipit purus sit amet cursus. Duis et tellus ac risus pretium pharetra et id dolor. Aliquam erat volutpat. Integer sodales magna urna. Proin condimentum lacus et risus luctus pulvinar.

Pellentesque placerat, nulla in volutpat sagittis, turpis leo vehicula metus, dignissim commodo odio erat sit amet metus. Etiam aliquet lacinia erat, nec suscipit ligula ultricies vel. Donec luctus elit accumsan elit pretium, non posuere diam condimentum. Donec ipsum augue, porttitor mattis laoreet nec, mollis in tortor. Ut condimentum eget mauris nec rutrum. Vivamus sed vehicula odio. Sed molestie magna et elit gravida, ut commodo turpis aliquam. Donec id tellus eu nisl dapibus congue. Integer tincidunt in massa ullamcorper pulvinar. Duis augue ante, elementum vel sem vitae, gravida pulvinar nunc. Pellentesque diam metus, molestie ut imperdiet eget, feugiat eget magna. Phasellus molestie posuere vestibulum. Sed et purus urna.

Fusce mattis hendrerit vehicula. Duis ac enim elit. Nulla sodales, nisi id adipiscing placerat, risus nisl scelerisque nisl, in tempus magna mauris vel mauris. Aliquam condimentum velit eu libero venenatis euismod. In metus eros, placerat quis felis id, sollicitudin porta mauris. Nulla ultrices justo eu laoreet convallis. Nam dapibus feugiat ipsum, eu aliquam mauris malesuada eu. Quisque vulputate nisl non tempor tincidunt. Suspendisse quis consequat metus.

Sed a dui quis sapien mollis rhoncus. Donec interdum libero vitae est elementum dictum. Nunc dolor dui, bibendum quis magna euismod, tempor molestie augue. Donec eu neque quis dolor bibendum mattis nec non lacus. Nunc sollicitudin mattis dolor sit amet auctor. Nam sagittis nunc risus, in rutrum diam posuere at. Morbi ut urna eget quam mollis placerat a vitae ipsum. In gravida velit at risus ullamcorper facilisis. Aliquam vel urna sed sapien suscipit tempus. Phasellus pretium ligula id nunc ullamcorper volutpat. Sed viverra ac urna at consectetur. Praesent iaculis quam enim, quis sollicitudin nunc tempus id. Mauris at lectus varius, pellentesque urna vel, condimentum lacus. Vivamus eleifend mattis erat in pellentesque. Curabitur venenatis iaculis nulla eget feugiat. Sed.

ooc ; Outfit in top pic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces