Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                    ♔ 「 ABOUT⋆ MEXXXX
                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  • Well, I'm suppose to talk about myself here and I'm a boring individual so feel free to skip this unimportant section. I'm souffl3.
                    This account is relatively new, but I've lurking around Gaia since my early adolescence. I make my graphics on GIMP 2.8 (Asian girl
                    is too cheap to buy photoshop) and I`ve been messing around for less than a year. This is my first time doing commissions so
                    hopefully I don't do too bad. I don't have a life, but I am a student and I will prioritize school over graphics. My availability will be
                    random. Sometimes I will have nothing better to do, but in some particular periods of time (eg. exams), I will be overloaded. I
                    will more than likely not accept during those times and/or let you know if I cannot complete your order on time. Anything else
                    about me? Don't steal. You do not want to mess with me. I will find you, decapitate you, and hang your head in my living room
                    along with all the other heads of people who have decided to cross me. I'll report your a** off.

♔ 「 GRA⋆PHICS XXXX
                    I make post layouts for roleplays. I can make a variety of styles as well as include gifs. I can make you gifs, not from videos, but
                    several pictures with a transition in between (generally blending in or blur motion). If you want something other than a post layout,
                    please ask me first before putting an order in. As for thread graphics, I will have to consider what you're asking for because I do not
                    have a lot of experience in this area. I do not code.

Please provide me with a large amount of high quality pictures. I don`t care how many pictures I have to sort through, I like selecting
                    pictures that I think will work best.

♔ 「 PRI⋆CING XXXX
                    I can't give you a set immediate price until I've completed your graphic, because I cannot predict the product of the graphic beforehand.
                    My base price will be 10k, unless it's really shitty then I'll charge you less. Specify what you want/your budget or I'll do whatever. The
                    final cost will be dependent on the difficulty of the graphic. I will not charge extra for adding one pre-made gif, but it will be another 2k if
                    you want me to make you a gif as that takes extra time.

♔ 「 SLOTS ⋆ XXXX
                    I want to be able to manage everything so I'll take 3 orders at once usually. If I reject your order, don't take it too personally. It'll
                    generally be because I can't get it in by the deadline or I simply can't do your order. I`ll give it my best shot but there will be times I will
                    struggle to make something out of it. Don`t bother me about completing your order unless it's actually been a reasonable amount of
                    time (a comparison to the actual due date; if I miss it, yeah you can nag me) or I will drop your order.

O1. TheJokesOnTheBat
                    O2. Dy Onna

Updated as of 8/30/14

Please save your graphics to your own server. I am not responsible for any losses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff