• Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
ACE | "Space-Case" | HEARTS
Police Chief
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

the BASICS xxxxxxxxxxxx

nickname ::
            Ace, Chief, Officer, Mr. Hearts, Goofball, Oddball, Space-Case and whatever you want really. He doesn't mind as long as it's not plain out mean or rude.

Twenty-five.

birthday ::
            Spring 5.

Male

sexuality ::
            Bisexual. And he's really open about it as well.

height | weight ::
            6'2'' | 190 lbs.

body markings ::
            He's clean. No tattoos, piercings, remarkable birthmarks or anything.

in DEPTH xxxxxxxxxxxx

Camping.
            Long walks in the woods.
            Traveling.
            Men.
            Women.
            Red wine.
            His job.
            Helping others.
            Flirting.
            His friends.

dislikes :: may have more than three.
            Paperwork.
            Boredom.
            Others leading the way when he's lost.
            People calling him by rude or mean names.
            Troublemakers.
            Greed.
            Unfriendly people.
            Camping alone.

fears ::
            Getting lost and not finding his way back to town.
            Being mauled by a bear. Yes, that's actually one of his fears.

talents and hobbies ::
            Hunting. Not that he hunts for food or anything, but he sometimes have to hunt down dangerous wild animals that are a threat towards the people in town or towards the farmers livestock. Not unusual that a wild animal finds livestock to be an easy target and goes after those instead of their natural prey. Sad, yes, but livestock is important to farmers, so there is little choice.
            Fighting. Being the only police officer in town, it was kind of part of the job to learn how to fight. Not that he so far have had much use of it, since it is a very peaceful place. But brawls and argues does happen. Good to be able to know how to break up a fight before it gets serious.
            Camping, which is kind of a hobby of his. He has the direction sense of a blind lemming, so he has taken a liking to camping since it does sometimes happen that he's so darn lost that he has to camp out. Probably a good thing he's the police chief in such a calm and nice place huh? But he always manages to find his way back eventually.
            Drinking, is probably not really what should be considered a hobby nor a talent, but he has an extremely high alcohol tolerance. No one has ever seen him drunk, not even tipsy, and if challenged to a drinking competition, he always drinks his opponents under the table. He's kind of a freak of nature when it comes to drinking. He could go on drinking trough the night if he'd want to without even getting tipsy.

the PRIVATE xxxxxxxxxxxx

personality ::
          Cheerful.
          Chipper.
          Intelligent. (Even if he kind of hides it a bit.)
          Flirty.
          Playful.
          Friendly.
          Helpful.
          Kind.
          Social.
          Disorientated.
          Sometimes a little forgetful.
          Positive.

biography ::
          Ace grew up in a rather well off family in the city, being the only child in the family. So his parents put a lot of pressure on him, wanting him to become successful and well read and so on.
          He got to attend a great school, studied hard, trying to fulfill his parents wishes, which did kind of cause his rather, odd, condition. Due to the constant stress and pressure, he started suffering from quite bad disorientation and he became very forgetful instead. So, the doctors suggested that he moved somewhere more peaceful and get away from all the stress and get the pressure off his shoulders. He was even advised to not speak to his parents after the move, as they are the main cause of the stress, and as most parents, think they know what's best for their son.

So, following the doctors advice, Ace moved away from the city, not telling his parents where he moved. At the least not for the first few months, while he was getting settled in. Obviously, he had to visit the local doctor a lot in the beginning because of his condition. But over time, he's gotten better. He can still be a bit forgetful at times, and he still has the direction sense of a blind lemming, but his disorientation and memory was much worse when he first came here, so he's been steadily improving, which has caused him to always be in a pretty great mood. Best decision of his life, no doubt. And despite having to go see the doctor once in a while as well as still having the direction sense of a blind lemming, he always makes the best of the situation. Which is why camping and long walks have become a hobby of his.

The first two years after moving to the small peaceful town, he mostly did little odd jobs around the town to earn a living, till the old police chief was about to retire and asked Ace if he could consider taking over after him. He of course got a little training, but he eventually became the new police chief, and has been now for the last six years, and he absolutely loves it. Of course, he could do without the paperwork. But every job has to have downsides huh? But it usually doesn't take that long to finish anyhow, once he gets to it.

He still doesn't have much contact with his parents. He sends a letter once in a while, and have given them the address to his office in Town Hall. But he hasn't seen them even once after moving here. But in his opinion, it's for the best anyhow. They can be a bit of a pain in the back.

Ace recently moved away from the nice and quiet little town, as he got a job offer he just simply could not refuse, no matter he liked it or not. But it only took a few days before his slowly improving condition just fell trough the floor. All the stress and pressure he had tried to get away from came back, putting him back at square one with his recovery process. So he was transferred back to Fontania after just a few days, for his own sake. Not that he minds, but he'll probably have to take it easy a few days so that his condition don't get worse. So he plans on taking the first few days to get to know the new and unfamiliar faces and he heard they got a new mayor at that! One that's not huge and creepy and plain out weird, even in his standards.

the EXTRAS xxxxxxxxxxxx

theme song ::

miss anything ::
          [Journal]
          Ace doesn't really care much about if people are gay, bi or straight. Considering hes bisexual himself, he finds it kind of delightful to be in a place where people are more accepting towards it, and despite his horrible sense of direction, he somehow always manages to show up whenever he's needed, and no matter how lost he is, he always finds his way back to town.
          There are also times when even Ace can be a bit down and sad. But it's very rare.

the puppet master ::
          Limbo The Lost

Tenka-kun's Significant Otter

Floppy Bunny

18,175 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Friend Chart

♣♣♣l♣♣♣♣♣♣♣ Hahaha! I think I'll just go ahead and kill you now!
♣♣♣l♣♣♣♣♣♣♣ Go away or I'll arrest you.
♣♣♣l♣♣♣♣♣♣♣ I don't really know you. Want to go have a drink?
♣♣♣l♣♣♣♣♣♣♣ Oh! I know you! I think... Haha!
♣♣♣l♣♣♣♣♣♣♣ Nice to see you again!
♣♣♣l♣♣♣♣♣♣♣ Hey buddy! Wanna go for a drink?
♣♣♣l♣♣♣♣♣♣♣ Comon! Let's go camping! I'll lead the way!
♣♣♣l♣♣♣♣♣♣ You're like family to me~!
♣♣♣l♣♣♣♣♣♣♣ I don't have any blood relatives here, but you're closer to me than that!

[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=black]♣♣[/color]♣l♣♣♣♣♣♣♣[/size][/color][size=11] Hahaha! I think I'll just go ahead and kill you now![/size]
[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=dimgrey]♣♣♣[/color]l♣♣♣♣♣♣♣[/size][/color][size=11] Go away or I'll arrest you.[/size]
[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=silver]♣♣♣l♣[/color]♣♣♣♣♣♣[/size][/color][size=11] I don't really know you. Want to go have a drink?[/size]
[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=#99C68E]♣♣♣l♣♣[/color]♣♣♣♣♣[/size][/color][size=11] Oh! I know you! I think... Haha![/size]
[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=#8BB381]♣♣♣l♣♣♣[/color]♣♣♣♣[/size][/color][size=11] Nice to see you again![/size]
[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=#41A317]♣♣♣l♣♣♣♣[/color]♣♣♣[/size][/color][size=11] Hey buddy! Wanna go for a drink?[/size]
[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=#348017]♣♣♣l♣♣♣♣♣[/color]♣♣[/size][/color][size=11] Comon! Let's go camping! I'll lead the way![/size]
[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=#347235]♣♣♣l♣♣♣♣♣♣[/color]♣[/size][/color][size=11] You're like family to me~![/size]
[color=#254117][size=14]♣♣♣l♣♣♣♣♣♣♣[/size][/color][size=11] I don't have any blood relatives here, but you're closer to me than that![/size]

Attraction Chart

♠♠♠l♠♠♠♠♠♠♠ I'll get you a paper bag to hide your face under.
♠♠♠l♠♠♠♠♠♠♠ You're really not my type...
♠♠♠l♠♠♠♠♠♠♠ Hard to tell. We just meet.
♠♠♠l♠♠♠♠♠♠♠ Hmm... Maybe~!
♠♠♠l♠♠♠♠♠♠♠ Haha! You're adorable!
♠♠♠l♠♠♠♠♠♠♠ I find you very attractive~!
♠♠♠l♠♠♠♠♠♠♠ I think the temperature went up.
♠♠♠l♠♠♠♠♠♠ You're absolutely gorgeous~!
♠♠♠l♠♠♠♠♠♠♠ I don't have eyes for anyone else.

[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=black]♠♠[/color]♠l♠♠♠♠♠♠♠[/size][/color][size=11] I'll get you a paper bag to hide your face under.[/size]
[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=dimgrey]♠♠♠[/color]l♠♠♠♠♠♠♠[/size][/color][size=11] You're really not my type...[/size]
[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=silver]♠♠♠l♠[/color]♠♠♠♠♠♠[/size][/color][size=11] Hard to tell. We just meet.[/size]
[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=#38ACEC]♠♠♠l♠♠[/color]♠♠♠♠♠[/size][/color][size=11] Hmm... Maybe~![/size]
[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=#1589FF]♠♠♠l♠♠♠[/color]♠♠♠♠[/size][/color][size=11] Haha! You're adorable![/size]
[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=#157DEC]♠♠♠l♠♠♠♠[/color]♠♠♠[/size][/color][size=11] I find you very attractive~![/size]
[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=#1569C7]♠♠♠l♠♠♠♠♠[/color]♠♠[/size][/color][size=11] I think the temperature went up.[/size]
[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=#153E7E]♠♠♠l♠♠♠♠♠♠[/color]♠[/size][/color][size=11] You're absolutely gorgeous~![/size]
[color=#151B54][size=14]♠♠♠l♠♠♠♠♠♠♠[/size][/color][size=11] I don't have eyes for anyone else.[/size][/size][/color]

Romance Chart

♥♥♥l♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ You're still alive?
♥♥♥l♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I don't really like you to begin with...
♥♥♥l♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Don't really know you I'm afraid. But I would like to get to know you~!
♥♥♥l♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ No romantic feelings. Yet.
♥♥♥l♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'm starting to take a liking in you~!
♥♥♥l♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I think I might actually love you...
♥♥♥l♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ There is no doubt. I love you.
♥♥♥l♥♥♥♥♥♥ Never imagined that it would happen, but it appears as if we're engaged~!
♥♥♥l♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Haha! I'm married to this cutie~! So keep your hands for yourself or I'll chop them off~!

[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=black]♥♥[/color]♥l♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[/size][/color][size=11] You're still alive?[/size]
[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=dimgrey]♥♥♥[/color]l♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[/size][/color][size=11] I don't really like you to begin with...[/size]
[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=silver]♥♥♥l♥[/color]♥♥♥♥♥♥[/size][/color][size=11] Don't really know you I'm afraid. But I would like to get to know you~![/size]
[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=#FF9494]♥♥♥l♥♥[/color]♥♥♥♥♥[/size][/color][size=11] No romantic feelings. Yet.[/size]
[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=#FF6161]♥♥♥l♥♥♥[/color]♥♥♥♥[/size][/color][size=11] I'm starting to take a liking in you~![/size]
[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=#FF2E2E]♥♥♥l♥♥♥♥[/color]♥♥♥[/size][/color][size=11] I think I might actually love you...[/size]
[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=#FA0000]♥♥♥l♥♥♥♥♥[/color]♥♥[/size][/color][size=11] There is no doubt. I love you.[/size]
[color=#E5E4E2][size=14][color=#C70000]♥♥♥l♥♥♥♥♥♥[/color]♥[/size][/color][size=11] Never imagined that it would happen, but it appears as if we're engaged~![/size]
[color=maroon][size=14]♥♥♥l♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[/size][/color][size=11] Haha! I'm married to this cutie~! So keep your hands for yourself or I'll chop them off~![/size]

Floppy Bunny

18,175 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
█▐▐▐ [ACE'S]↙↙↙JOURNAL
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

- Lads -

User Image

▃▃ Mayor | Hanbei [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

♥♥♥l♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Don't really know you I'm afraid. But I would like to get to know you~!

Our new mayor huh? He looks like a child. Wait, how old did you say he was?!

User Image

▃▃ Mansion Owner | Thorne [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HERE - Friendship
HERE - Attraction
HERE - Romance

any thoughts on the character go here.

User Image

▃▃ Bowen Emery McRieve - Heir [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Don't really know him all that well. We haven't spoken much in the past.

User Image

▃▃ Campbell Lazar Ramsey - Butler [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

He's a nice and handsome guy~! Helped him once during an incident in the mansion. Poor guy was in panic. Was so cute. Haha!

User Image

▃▃ Damien Leroy Scott - Doctor [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

♣♣♣l♣♣♣♣♣♣♣ Hey buddy! Wanna go for a drink?

I spend so much time around the Clinic and Sanatorium, so we have gotten to know each other pretty well. Mostly because I come by visiting Hawk a lot, asking a bit about him, but I do have my own condition as well that I need to have checked once in a while. Nothing life threatening or serious though. But I guess he finds me to be an interesting case. Haha! And due to visiting Hawk so much, he tends to check once in a while so that I haven't caught tuberculosis as well. So far so good.

User Image

▃▃ Albireo Kazu Salvatio - Clinic Housecleaning [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

♠♠♠l♠♠♠♠♠♠♠ I'll get you a paper bag to hide your face under.

Hahaha! If he tries to do anything to Hawk, I'll kill him.

User Image

▃▃ Nicholas George Sanders - Sanatorium Care Taker [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I really respect him for all he does for Hawk. It's nice to know that my dear friend is in capable hands. Helps me to worry less and to sleep at night knowing that he's not just left alone to die. Trust in this guy a lot. We do sometimes run into each other outside as well. It's pretty fun.

User Image

▃▃ Hawkeye Alexander Cross - Patient [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

♣♣♣l♣♣♣♣♣♣♣ Comon! Let's go camping! I'll lead the way!
♠♠♠l♠♠♠♠♠♠ You're absolutely gorgeous~!
♥♥♥l♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'm starting to take a liking in you~!

This guy really can't catch a break, can he? As if his life wasn't already rough enough, and now this? I really hope that there is something that the doctor can do to help him get better. He really doesn't deserve to have to suffer like this. In hopes of cheering him up, I sometimes bring him some treats and a present and keep him company. I know that tuberculosis isn't something that should be taken lightly and that there always is a risk that I'll catch it as well, but what the heck! You only live once! Certainly worth the risk knowing that no matter he lives or dies, I'll be able to at the least keep his mood up. The poor guy needs human contact, so I don't mind giving a friendly hug and such~! Just wish that there was more I could do to help.

User Image

▃▃ Character Name - Carpenter [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HERE - Friendship
HERE - Attraction
HERE - Romance

User Image

▃▃ Thomas William Bennett - Lumberjack [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I get lost in the woods sometimes, so it has happened that I happen to hear him working and follow the sound of the ax chopping away at a tree and all. He's helped me find my way back to town a few times. Haha! He's a nice guy~!

User Image

▃▃ Aiden Bradley Carter - Tavern Bartender [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Might come as a surprise, but I suppose I do drink a lot. Not during work hours, but after work, I enjoy a good drink. And sometimes more than just once. But I don't get drunk anyhow, so why not? So we have obviously meet a few times and had a chit chat. But out of the Tavern staff, I probably talk to Manuel the most. He challenges me to a drink off pretty often. Haha!

User Image

▃▃ Manuel Terence Sanders - Tavern Cook [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hahaha! He's a pretty funny guy. Such a hot temperament. He does cause a whole lot of trouble, but not something I can't handle. And he has challenged me to a drinking competition a few times. Poor guy will drink his brain dead one day.

User Image

▃▃ Adish Dean Acton - Fisherman [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

He has a bit of an annoying but really relaxed attitude. I actually like that~! But a bit too young for my taste.

User Image

▃▃ Llorelei Rowan Sylua - Blacksmith [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I like him. Attractive and fun to be around. Without a doubt have to hang out more~!

User Image

▃▃ Harley James Arlo - Jeweller [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I know there is a thief in town, just a little unsure who, but I have my suspicions. But for the sake of his shop, I do visit the jewelry shop once in a while to check up on Harley and make sure that nothing has gone missing from his shop.

User Image

▃▃ Michael Frederick Cooper - Library Assistant [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Meet him a few times whenever I'm at the library. He's pretty handsome~! Doubt hes into that though.

User Image

▃▃ Character Name - Thief [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HERE - Friendship
HERE - Attraction
HERE - Romance

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▃▃ Conrad Adrian Veidt - Prostitute [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Despite the fact that he's a prostitute and all, I really can't bring myself to have any harsh feelings towards the guy. He's obviously had a rough life, so even if I clearly should be arresting him and all, I'm afraid that he might end up doing something harsh to himself. So, till I know what to do with, I mostly tend to just let him be. don't want him to cause any self inflicted harm.

Does actually happen that I offer up to buy him a meal and such from time to time. As long as he doesn't give a bad influence on the kids in town, the only one he's harming is himself really. Have asked him a few times to try get a regular job and all, but then he'd probably have to quit with the morphine. How on earth does he get his hands on that anyhow?

User Image

▃▃ Henri | Lou | Kent - Kid [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Just love kids. Tend to be a bit childish myself at times. He's a fun kid. Don't mind him hanging around at times when he got nothing else to do.

User Image

▃▃ Xavier Maverick Quinn - Lurid Wizard [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I don't trust this guy for anything in the world. He looks as if he's always up to something. And due to getting lost as often as I do, I have run into him a few times. But I won't deny that he's attractive.

User Image

▃▃ Mika Aqua Umiko - Merfolk [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A male mermaid huh? Would be kind of interesting to meet him, at the least once. Never seen a merfolk of any kind before.

▃▃ Character Name [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HERE - Friendship
HERE - Attraction
HERE - Romance

Floppy Bunny

18,175 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
█▐▐▐ [ACE'S]↙↙↙JOURNAL
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

- Lasses -

User Image

▃▃ Yuuka Viola Minamoto - Secretary [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We both work in the town hall, so we do see each other a lot. She's a nice and friendly young woman. Always a delight to see that adorable face of hers in the mornings~!

User Image

▃▃ Lily Luke Iria Terrius - Carpenter Apprentice [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A little too young for my taste, but we have meet and chit chatted a few times. Actually asked for "him" when my kitchen table at home broke. Sure, "he's" still learning, but I figured that I'd let "him" give it a shoot, so that "he'll" get a little morale boost and get encouraged, and "he" actually did a pretty good job. Certainly better than I would have done if I would have fixed it myself. Haha!
"He's" kind of feminine, but it's cute.

User Image

▃▃ Henrietta Alice Malgonia - Florist [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Actually go to her shop from time to time, so I have spoken to her a few times. She's a very attractive young woman.

User Image

▃▃ Isabella Rhiannon O'Neil - Florist Assistant [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Walk her home at times. She's really sweet~! Wouldn't want something to happen to the poor girl. Though, I highly doubt that anything bad will happen here. But she seems to enjoy it when I walk her home, so why not?

User Image

▃▃ Character Name - Tavern Maid [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HERE - Friendship
HERE - Attraction
HERE - Romance

User Image

▃▃ Character Name - Tavern Performer [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HERE - Friendship
HERE - Attraction
HERE - Romance

User Image

▃▃ Paisley Mia Oliver - Artist [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

She's really good at what she does~!

User Image

▃▃ Character Name - Street Performer [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HERE - Friendship
HERE - Attraction
HERE - Romance

User Image

▃▃ Therese Lillian Bordèaux - Botanist [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

She's an interesting person. Hope that she will come along camping sometime! It's fun, and she seems to like being outdoors.

User Image

▃▃ Rosetta Lynne Kinely - Free Spirit? [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I won't deny that she's an... Interesting one... Haha...

User Image

▃▃ Character Name - Ranch Owner [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HERE - Friendship
HERE - Attraction
HERE - Romance

User Image

▃▃ Kimiko Jay Shikato - Market Cashier [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

She's so nice and friendly~! I like that~!

User Image

▃▃ Eileen Marie Evenson - Librarian [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I'm not much of a reader, but I have gone to the library a few times to find something interesting for Hawk whenever he asks me to do so, so we have spoken a few times.

User Image

▃▃ Beatrice | Marleina | Kent - Hot Spring Owner [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Who doesn't love to go to the hot springs after a long day? She's a very friendly and kind woman. But something about her does scare me a little... Haha...

User Image

▃▃ Austin Ione Clementine - Gambler [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Might be mean, but people like that is a bad influence on the kids in town. Hope she doesn't rub off on them. But she's still an attractive woman.

User Image

▃▃ Mari Aurelia Demoiselle - Cafe Waitress [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I like her. She's really friendly and interesting to chit chat with. Makes it more fun to go to the cafe.

User Image

▃▃ Giaan Ariana Elmes - Cafe Pastry Chef [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

She is so nervous and anxious. She needs to relax a bit. Not sure why she is like that. She is doing a great job. Honestly!

User Image

▃▃ Charlotte Marie Newton - Gift Shop Owner [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I like the gift shop~! Such interesting stuff in there! Rarely buy anything though, but it's fun to go in just to look or chit chat.

User Image

▃▃ Sabrina Josephine Bennett - Kid [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I just love kids! Probably because I can be a bit childish myself at times. Haha!

User Image

▃▃ Annabelle Sandra Clement - Harvest Goddess [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I hope to run into her one day so I can ask a favor of her. Sure, odd, but it's pretty important.

User Image

▃▃ Character Name - Witch [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HERE - Friendship
HERE - Attraction
HERE - Romance

User Image

▃▃ Character Name - The Cursed [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HERE - Friendship
HERE - Attraction
HERE - Romance

▃▃ Character Name [ ] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HERE - Friendship
HERE - Attraction
HERE - Romance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers