bxnyue's Bride

Dapper Combatant

User Image
                  "If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment."

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                Please, fill out the form below with your information.
              ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
                              »--- [Name] The little lady called me 'Thable' though I believe her speech problem was due to her missing front tooth?
                              »--- [Level] 12
                              »--- [Gender] Female
                              »--- [Hometown] Viridian
                              »--- [Species] Purrloin
                              »--- [Ability] Limber

»--- Character faults

◈ Uses her appearance to manipulate
                ◈ Steals (If someone isn't using it, she should have it)
                ◈ Looks for trouble and takes more than she can chew

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                "When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand,
                and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."

Good, now please; tell us more about yourself.
              ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
              »--- Personality

◈ Like most Purlloin I'm very conceited and I know it. If I can use my appearance to get what I want I'll do it. I can literally get away with murder by just tugging at heart strings. I'll only go as far as stealing, though. I'm a pokemon so material possessions won't often catch my fancy. I have a taste for fine foods and certain poffins so it's not surprising most of the people I steal from are coordinators and breeders.
                  If you can get past my natural behaviors as a Purrloin you'll see I don't have intentions to harm people. Stealing just gets people mad, but it's not lady-like to harm a human. They don't have the natural abilities to defend themselves like pokemon do. They don't have sharp teeth, claws, or horns so they make their own. How fair would it be if a pokemon that can shoot fire from it's mouth attacks a human who can only use their fists? It's not very classy picking on someone you know you is at a disadvantage. Yes, it's rather condescending to think humans are weak but mother nature didn't give them much aside from catching pokemon in tiny capsules. I guess that evens the playing field in a way..
                  Now I don't mind humans. They're very interesting, even if some of them are lacking common sense. The one thing I find humans are good for is scratching behind the ears and under the chin. I don't appreciate my tail being touched though. It's precious as both a tool for keeping my balance and as a weapon. I can't stand on two feet without it so it's important during battle.
                  I can be affectionate, but I usually warm up to tiny female humans. My last trainer was a proper little lady who drank tea every afternoon and played dress up. If that tells you anything about the kind of people I allow to get near me. I don't like fast movements towards me nor do I like rambunctious humans. Calm, level headed people tend to draw my attention as they're less likely to rub my fur the wrong way.
                  In short I do what I want and I go where I want. I'm a pokemon and I don't have to do anything I don't want to.

»--- History

◈ As you can tell I'm not Native to Kanto. I came from the city in a place called Unova or sometimes Isshu. For many years I lived in different cities as a wild pokemon stealing from humans. It was nice doing what I wanted, getting away with stealing fish from the market, being given fish as a treat from the same fish guy at said market, battling other pokemon for their food, and just being free. That wasn't to last after my cute charm was the reason I was captured. I was put in the black market and sold to a rich woman who had a seven year old daughter. I was lucky I wasn't bought by someone who abused their pokemon. That little girl spoiled me rotten and taught me manners to her little hearts content. I played along to make her feel accomplished. In a way she was. One, for making me more sophisticated than my previous wild ways. And two, for making me love something more than myself; fancy food. I would use all my manners just to get my paws on creme puffs or those poffins filled with sweet berries like pecha or oran. I would put up with bows tied to my fur just so I could sit with her during tea time to enjoy a chocolate from some foreign country. To this day she is the only human I have allowed near my tail to put a bow on it. I have some level of respect for the sophisticated child and she knew how sensitive a cat pokemon's tail is. If it were anyone else they would be maimed.
                  Eventually the family moved to Kanto. The little girl began training me for contests, something she'd been aspiring to do after watching coordinators on t.v. So my move pool was slowly expanded after she tirelessly taught me how to use Charm and Attract with the help of her tutor. Rich people have enough money to pay for top coordinators to teach children how to raise pokemon apparently. It didn't last long. Not long after we moved into Cerulean city pokemon began getting sick. They began attacking each other and their own trainers. The little lady's mother decided I wasn't safe to have around the house. Just like that I was put in my poke'ball and released hours later by a strange man. I was nowhere near the city but instead I was brought into a forest. The man dropped me there and drove away in a car, leaving me behind. I don't know what I did. I'm sure the little lady didn't know where I was. I could imagine her throwing one of her rare, but loud tantrums when she finds out I'm gone. After that I've been surviving amongst crude and diseased pokemon. I've been getting by fine, although there are some over powered brutes who don't know how to treat a lady right. Attract doesn't hurt my chances with surviving out here. Strong pokemon like the wild Persian in the area jump at the chance to help me out when I use a bit of attract on them. It's easy stealing from novice trainers and many of them can't help but let me hitch a ride with them for a short while.
                  As of now, I'm in a city called Viridian. From what I experienced, they don't take too kindly to wild or domesticated pokemon inside their defenses...

[None]

『 Charm 』『 Attract 』『 Faint attack 』
              『 Furry swipes 』『 Sand attack 』『 Assist 』