Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Poster

FLOATING ◊ m y s t e r y☽

Melina Kaler

User Image

xx ( ✧ ) x MELLY xxxxx ( ✧ ) x STRAIGHT xxxxx ( ✧ ) x APRIL EIGHTEENTH

____███████████ ███ PERSONALITY

Hi! Well, the name’s Melina Kaler, but enough about my name and such, this is about my personality; which is pretty interesting all on its own. I’m reckless, so I usually just rush into things without thinking half the time. Samanosuke yells at me a lot for that, but I still don’t really care. It’s like a lot of people from the Land of Fire, we’re all like that. I may be reckless when it comes to battle, but when it comes to personal things... well, I tend to take my sweet time with that. Not that I don’t think it’s important all on its own, but it just isn’t what I like to do. I like to be in the action, if I’m thinking of other things about myself, well I can’t be in the action can I? I’m also very energetic, meaning I have bursts of hyper throughout my day. This also bothers Samanosuke, but I really don’t know what doesn’t bother that dragon... huh, I never thought about that before... ANYWAY! Enough about how I don’t know what about me doesn’t bother my dragon. I’m headstrong, so I suggest you don’t get in my way or get me to argue with you over something, because I’ll make sure I have the last word, and that I win the argument. Being short-tempered has gotten me into quite a few pickles in the past, but I’m planning on changing that! I’m going to—try—to use it to my advantage...whatever it will be. Anyway, short-tempered means that I get angry easily, or annoyed... or twitchy. When I say ‘twitchy’, it’s the fine line between annoyed and angry for me. It’s when I’m trying not to harm you because well... you haven’t completely angered me. Co-siding with my short-temper, I can be fairly violent if you get me to that stage of anger, which isn’t pretty. Not one single bit. It’s actually a little frightening when you have a contract and can turn into a huge dragon at will. It makes people think of you differently, that’s all. I’m also pretty selfish and can think of myself quite a bit, but it doesn’t mean I don’t feel any sort of compassion toward one of my friends. Actually, I’m the least selfish toward them because I want to help them out as much as possible. Strange, huh? Anyway... well, along with my personality comes with the very child-like me as well, presuming I don’t get my way, or when I’m hyper. I have a tendency of getting pretty child-like, and I also seem to find myself lying a lot to get myself out of some sticky situations. Usually if I don’t get out of it with a lie first, well... I start kicking serious butt! Hmm.. I pretty much act on instinct for everything, I very rarely think things through.. I just love jumping into action!! Well, that seems to be about everything for me personality wise. Have fun with reading everything else!

Devoted Poster

User Image

____███████████ ███ BIOGRAPHY

Biography time! Let’s see, well, I come from the Kaler clan in the Land of Fire. My family has only ever had one other contract with a dragon, and that was when my great-great-great-great grandmother was around many, many years ago. When Great-great-great-great Grandmother Desini was alive, she was skilled in both, the art of the sword and magic. With her bravery and strength, she ended up making a contract with a dragon. Well, it was more like she had a dragon companion after healing him up. He was injured and she helped him. After that, they were a companion for a while, and then they sealed the deal, so to speak, and they ended up being a contracted duo. Throughout Ferrerus, where my family is from, everyone respected her. The woman was really something, and ever since, my family had sought out to get a contract to be a part of that special branch on the family tree. One-third of my family just became dragon riders, but nothing special really. They were the ones pretty upset with the ordeal, I know because a few of my cousins were upset when the dragon claimed not to want a contract with them.

I was born on April eighteenth, with brown eyes and blackish-brown little curls of hair to Calwyn (my mother) and Niro (my father). Oh, I was the cutest thing alive! My parents claim that it must have been a blessed day and that I was special, because apparently my father saw the rumoured Phoenix that rests on one of the islands flying about. I think it’s a bunch of bull, but it’s not really my thing to believe in the Phoenix. I don’t know why, but because my parents always thought so high of me, I got sick of it. I’m the middle child of three. My eldest sister, Asada, is twenty five. She’s a skilled mage in the art of fire and some healing. She’s dead set on getting high enough in her skills to someday teach at the University in Ixavia. My younger brother, Darrow, is skilled with a sword. He’s fifteen and he’s always out training with his little fifteen year old friends. I guess, since I was the middle child, everyone thought I’d pick up on both. Well, nope! I don’t major in anything. I’m myself, and I’m proud. I mean, really. I hate being the one everyone expects to succeed. None the less, I’m the nineteen year old girl of the family who didn’t exactly catch on. I think it’s because I was stubborn enough not to be what everyone wanted me to be. That’s a flaw all on its own.

When I was a kid, I was pretty smart. I mean, I didn’t specialize in anything, but I knew when people were talking about me. Almost everyone in Ferrerus had something to say about me when I was with my parents. ‘Oh she’s going to make a lovely mage and warrior!’ was really all everyone said. That’s probably what put the idea in my parents’ minds. Stupid people... anyway, my childhood wasn’t anything special.. I honestly don’t like thinking of it. I was a kid, what else did I do? I cried, played, and played some pranks on people in my teen years. Woo. Anyway, when I was sixteen I got fed up and wandered off toward the active volcanoes after my parents told me not to. Needless to say, I didn’t give a damn. I was angry with them not letting me see the world since I was supposed to be some prodigy because of a Phoenix, I wanted to go on adventures, learn things my own way. Well, this was probably a bad idea. The moment I made it to the mountain grounds, a dragon swooped down and tried to eat me. Since I was already enraged at my family, I stood up for myself. After a while, he landed and after me yelling at him, he simply shook his head. It was then he asked for my name and left me alone. After a while, though, we ended up becoming companions of some sort. It was strange, it was as though we were best friends and I couldn’t wait to see him every day. I thought I was going to be the dragon rider, just like a few members of my family. I still remember the day Samanosuke asked me to be contracted with him like it was yesterday—and I was only seventeen!

It was roughly a year after I met him, maybe a couple months before. We’d been flying around the islands and we came across a few horrible episodes where I had to fight. Apparently that showed Sammy (I call him that, but he absolutely hates it when I do) that I was brave, adventurous, and strong every time an obstacle came across my path. Although I am these things, I’m pretty reckless, childish, selfish and a few other things, yet he still asked me to be his contracted human. I thought about it for maybe... ten seconds, and I accepted. Now I can turn into a kickass dragon! I don’t train much, I mean, why would I? I turn into a dragon!

I’m a magic hunter, though. I travel throughout Gaea in search of gemstones. Although I cannot use most of them to save my life, I do know a few tricks with a ruby—although I do prefer hand-to-hand, weaponry and transforming into my dragon form most of the time. I mainly sell the gems to people who need them while I travel. Let’s say, if I had emeralds from the Earth region and I’m on my way to the Water region, I sell it to the people in the water region for a few coins. A woman has to eat, you know.

Now though, whenever I meet someone, they don’t understand why a dragon would make a contract with someone like me. Well then! I don’t rightly know either, but all I know is that I must be important to Samanosuke somehow. Dragons are picky, loyal, arrogant and noble—and one of them contracted with someone who’s childish, reckless and short-tempered. I don’t care though. I’m making my way to Ixavia because I’ve been in Ferrerus all my life, and because of what happened on my last trip to the Death region. I was looking for onyx, and all the onyx I found was confiscated! All of my hard work over a course of five days gone! Just as I made it to their boundary to cross back over to Neutral territory. I figured I could ask the PERPETUAL ◊ l e a d e r if similar occurrences have happened to magic hunters in his region on their way to get onyx for the University—after all, Ixavia has the most known University in all of Gaea. I’m nineteen now, and not a child (even if I may act like it at times). Although I don’t exactly know what else I will find in that city, I want to prove to everyone I meet that I can help, that I’m more than what I appear to be—and I’m hoping Ixavia is going to be the start of that.

headstrong trapt

Devoted Poster

___███████████ ███ LOOSE ENDS

Some loose ends, huh? I guess I could tell you, theres just really a few things I’d rather not mention right now since we aren’t ‘close’ friends, if you understand what I mean. A few of my hobbies include bothering Samanosuke, learning new dragon things, and going on adventures. What I generally mean by ‘bothering Samanosuke’ is seriously bothering him. Like, when we’re flying and he’s telling me where to turn and such (since I was living a secluded life for many years), I always ask “are we there yet?” and he seems to really get annoyed by that one. It’s really funny, too! He’ll start off all calm like, and then he’d grunt every time I say it, and then he’d start getting really annoyed. It’s just really entertaining to watch! Seriously! If you could only hear inside my head and listen in to us talking you would really start laughing. I mean, I laugh when we communicate! So it’s got to be really entertaining. The whole ‘learning dragon things’ just co-insides with when I turn into Samanosuke, I have to control him. He’s pretty much just a voice in my head, so I get to learn a few things about the dragon’s body. I love learning about it, I mean, it’s really cool. If I could I’d totally be a dragon in my next life—but you never know, maybe I’ll end up like one of those elf people who live in the forest and become a tree-hugger. Uhh... what else... oh right! The adventures, how could I forget? I’m very... enthusiastic about adventures. If I find out about something that seems risky and worthwhile, I’ll do it. Seriously; I’ve always been like that since I was a child—always had a knack for that sort of stuff.

What I like... huh, well let’s see. I enjoy being able to turn into a dragon, sweets, being able to breathe fire, playing small pranks, showing people that I can be more then I seem, and going on adventures. Really, that’s about it. Not much to describe anyway, I guess. They’re just what I like to do.

Dislikes, well, that’s a different story. There are quite a few things I dislike. Number one is being thought of as a child—that’s definitely number one; two would be a close second with being judged because of my personality. I mean, yes I’m childish and fairly stubborn and such, but that’s just the small picture; if they actually got to know me they’d learn that I’m everything a dragon looks for in a contract! Argh; now I’m flustered and I wanna break things. Anyway, let’s continue on the dislikes. I hate bland food, being around or think about people who think they're all that 'cuz they think they're all old and wise and junk. I also don't like anything to do with change... change and I don't get along what-so ever.

I have a few fears, but not many I guess. One of them is a fear of not being able to prove to everyone that I am more than what I appear. It could take a while, but the thought of me failing the whole reason I left my hometown is frightening to me. Another fear is losing control over myself when I turn into a dragon. I mean, the thought scares me. What if I get so angry that I just... lose control over it? Blah! Anyway that’s enough for you to know. I don’t want to go on and on about this, it’ll make me sick.

My one and only goal is to prove to everyone I know and meet that I am something more. Jeez, if you didn’t get that much you sure are dense. But it’s all right; you’re probably just as stubborn as me. Ha ha ha ha, hell no—no one is as stubborn as I am apparently.

___███████████ ███ STATISTICS

M E L I N A (human form)
                                  OFFENSE │ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
                                  DEFENSE │ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
                                  AGILITY │ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
                                  STAMINA │ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
                                  CLOSE RANGE │ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
                                  LONG RANGE │ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
                                  STRATEGY │ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
                                  MAGIC │ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
                                  ACCURACY │ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

My statistics, that’s what you want? Well, between mine and Samanosuke’s, you can see quite the difference. Offense and defense are pretty good I suppose, but I’m more swift and agile than anything. I know how to move in battle, and hardly get a scratch unless magic is involved. My stamina is pretty good, I don’t get tired easily, but I’m only human; so I can only really take so much of things. Close and long range attacks are my specialty other than agility—but I hardly work on them so they went down a little. Since Samanosuke and I have been contracted, I rarely see the need to practice human attacks when there are many things in my dragon form I need to learn about. Anyway, my strategy sucks. I admit that. I rush into things without thinking, and attack. Not the best strategy and Samanosuke gives me hell for it all the time. I know some basic fire magic from my sister, but I’m no mage by any-means. I know how to make a fire with a ruby to keep me warm at night... that’s pretty much it. My accuracy, especially with long range attacks are pretty decent too—surprising really. I can throw a dagger and nail my target almost seventy percent of the time—not bad for a lady, ain’t it?

S A M A N O S U K E (dragon form)
                                  OFFENSE │ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
                                  DEFENSE │ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
                                  AGILITY │ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
                                  STAMINA │ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
                                  CLOSE RANGE │ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
                                  LONG RANGE │ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
                                  STRATEGY │ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
                                  MAGIC │ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
                                  ACCURACY │ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

When in my dragon form, I gain all of Samanosuke’s abilities; thus all my statistics you just saw are enhanced almost significantly (Samanosuke: Almost significantly? Three quarters of your statistics jump whenever you call upon my aid, child. Melina: >___> no one asked you, Sammy). Sammy is a pretty strong dragon, I’m actually kind of happy we’re contracted since he’s always teaching me something. Anyway, I’m starting to ramble and what you really want to know is what his statistics are as well. Let’s see, his offense isn’t bad at all (Samanosuke: Not bad? It is very good thank you. I can attack a lot better with my claws and tail than you can with your sword and daggers. Melina: >___> Shut up Sammy.). Using his claws and tail are a snap (Melina: ha ha, get it? It's like a whip! xD Samanosuke: Stop making jokes. This is ridiculous. You’re supposed to be explaining, not making a joke whenever you can, Melina. Melina: >___> Didn’t I tell you to shut up? Jesus >____< I can do whatever I want. I’m nineteen!). His defense is much higher though, due to his thick scales. His agility is really good, because he can fly. He’s pretty good at flying, I was happy to learn that since I’m also a pretty good major in agility. If he wasn’t agile we’d be getting into arguments a lot more than we do now. His stamina is amazing because he’s so big and old—he’s been used to fighting for territory and such, so as the years go on the stamina grew. Close range is only as far as his claws and tail can go, but again he’s pretty good at it too. Long range with his fire breath, oh man! Stay away! (Samanosuke: Finally, a decent compliment. Melina: You’re welcome >___< .) The distance it can go is pretty far, so I try to use that as much as possibly to install fear into my enemy if turning into a dragon doesn’t quite do it. Sammy’s strategy is a lot better than mine. He usually helps me while I’m battling, since he looks around while I rush in. It doesn’t matter; we pretty much always succeed in the battle. His magic is pretty good, since he’s a dragon and all. He’s pretty much mastered fire breathing, and that’s pretty much all he can do. He doesn’t use gems like we do. His accuracy is dead on, one hundred percent of the time. Whether it’s his fire breathing through his chomper (Samanosuke: ... Chomper? Melina: What? Want me to use face? Samanosuke: >___< .... just... carry on, child.) and tail—Samanosuke is very accurate when he attacks his enemy.

USERNAME

SerahFarronxo
                              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Devoted Poster

❤❤❤❤❤ - No ‘special’ attraction to you, what so ever.
              ❤❤❤❤ - Just a slight attraction
              ❤❤❤❤❤ - I kind of have a crush on you
              ❤❤❤❤❤ - I have a huge a** crush on you
              ❤❤❤❤❤ - More than a crush
              ❤❤❤❤❤ - I'm madly in love with you

★★★★★ – Never met you
              ★★★★ - I have seen you around
              ★★★★★ - Casual acquaintances
              ★★★★★ - Friends
              ★★★★★ - Close friends
              ★★★★★ - Best friends till the end of time

✖✖✖✖✖ - Nothing bad to say about you
              ✖✖✖✖ - I would prefer to not see you
              ✖✖✖✖✖ - I don't like you but I'm not going to b***h about it
              ✖✖✖✖✖ - I don't like you and I might b***h about it
              ✖✖✖✖✖ - Strong dislike and I'm probably going to b***h about it
              ✖✖✖✖✖ - I hate your ******** guts

Devoted Poster

fillerfillerfillerfillfill( P E R P E T U A L )

██████ ███ fill

User Image

███████████ ███ PERPETUAL◊ h e r o

xx ❤❤❤❤❤ xxxxxxx ★★★★★xxxxxxx ✖✖✖✖✖
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorianxxxxxxxdytorra

I don’t know you yet~

[ PLAYED BY Mr Prostitution ]

██████ ███ fill

User Image

███████████ ███ PERPETUAL◊ l e a d e r

xx ❤❤❤❤❤xxxxxxx ★★★★★xxxxxxx ✖✖✖✖✖
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmarrexxxxxxxxd’aggorid

I don’t know you yet~

[ PLAYED BY Falling Mist ]

██████ ███ fill

User Image

███████████ ███ PERPETUAL◊ m o t h e r

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfionaxxxxxxxd’agorrid

I don’t know you yet~

[ PLAYED BY xoPinkiePie ]

██████ ███ fill

User Image

███████████ ███ PERPETUAL◊ c o m r a d e

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxvenceslausxxxxxxxsaerlin

I don’t know you yet~

[ PLAYED BY straawbeerry daayys ]

██████ ███ fill

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

███████████ ███ PERPETUAL◊ c h a m p i o n

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmarvinxxxxxxxambrose

I don’t know you yet~

[ PLAYED BY The False Hope ]

fillerfillerfillerfillfill( FLOATING )

██████ ███ fill

User Image

███████████ ███ FLOATING ◊ t r i c k s t e r

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxalyssaxxxxxxxmarigold

We met in the bakery in Ixavia. When you told me of your problems back in the forest,
            I couldn’t help but feel... compelled to help. I think it has something to do with the onyx
            hoarding back in the Desert Region. I’m going to help you as much as I possibly can!
            You’re my new friend, I won’t let your situation get any worse.

[ PLAYED BY Divine_or_not ]

██████ ███ fill

User Image

███████████ ███ FLOATING ◊ a r c h e r

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfirstnamexxxxxxxlastname

I don’t know you yet~

[ PLAYED BY __________ ]

██████ ███ fill

User Image

███████████ ███ FLOATING ◊ k n i g h t

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfirstnamexxxxxxxlastname

I don’t know you yet~

[ PLAYED BY ____________ ]

██████ ███ fill

User Image

███████████ ███ FLOATING ◊ s o n g s t r e s s

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxalayrs xxxxxxxtairren

You’re a mermaid singing to make a living on land. You seemed confused when I
            mentioned my plan, but you seem to want to go with me. You’re shy and seem to
            enjoy having me around. I have to keep thanking you though because... well,
            you’re giving me a place to live while I am here. I know you’ll help with the war,
            but you are unsure of how. You’re smart—you will figure it out.

[ PLAYED BY Surgery With Smiles ]

fillerfillerfillerfillfill( HALTING )

██████ ███ fill

User Image

███████████ ███ HALTING◊ v e n g e a n c e

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxisraxxxxxxxba’toola

I don’t know you yet~

[ PLAYED BY ___________ ]

██████ ███ fill

User Image

███████████ ███ HALTING◊ f u t u r e

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsorchiaxxxxxxxibelin

i don’t know you yet~

[ PLAYED BY Cherabreena ]

██████ ███ fill

User Image

███████████ ███ HALTING◊ c o n q u e r o r

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxadrianxxxxxxxaltoré

I don’t know you~

[ PLAYED BY dream-trails ]

██████ ███ fill

User Image

███████████ ███ HALTING◊ a m b i t i o n

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxvincentxxxxxxxridler

I don’t know you yet~

[ PLAYED BY Miss MeguMegu ]

Devoted Poster

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄BACK-OFFx I’LL x TAKE x YOU x ON x HEADSTRONG x I x CAN x TAKE x ON x ANYONE x I x KNOW x THAT x YOU x ARE x WRONG x HEADSTRONG x WE’RE x HEADSTRONG

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ████ BACK-OFF I’LL TAKE YOU ON ; * HEADSTRONG I CAN TAKE ON ANYONE ✘ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                                      * ( I KNOW THAT YOU ARE WRONG » & THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU BELONG

Test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

Test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff