steps:

1) you post the first form in the thread
      2) i choose which orders i want to do after a certain amount of time
      3) if your order is chosen, i will announce in the thread. PLEASE CHECK THE THREAD FREQUENTLY TO SEE IF YOUR ORDER IS CHOSEN.
      4) once i announce the chosen orders, post the extended order form (please read the WHOLE thing before you fill it out!)
      5) send a trade with the given amount right after.
      I WILL NOT START ON AN ORDER IF I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A TRADE.
      xxxxNEW! If I accept your order, your slot will still remain open until you have posted the extended order form- if another order comes along that I prefer, then I will choose that order over your order (either that or I will close the slot after several days). There may be restrictions to this rule, such as I may only allow order forms to be posted for one day, a week, etc.

WIPs will be given if asked for.

FILL THE BELOW FORM FIRST.
[size=24][b]I WANT A LAYOUT PLZ[/b][/size]
[size=10][b]i want it for:[/b] art shop, roleplay, hangout thread, etc.

[b]general design/colors:[/b] as in, what sort of colors are you looking for in the thread? what sort of design do you want the thread to reflect? ex. "dreamy", "modern", "cute", etc. etc.

[b]willing to pay:[/b] your offer, basically. if you're aiming for the 15K slot, then put 15K. if you're bribing, then put your bribe.
[b]username:[/b] blahblhlab[/size]

PLEASE POST ORDER FORM IN SHOP IF I HAVE ACCEPTED YOUR ORDER

[size=10]

[b]it's for[/b]:
what the thread layout you're ordering will be used for. if you have a link of the thread you want it
for (like a past layout or at least a layout containing information), please link! i'll be able to
finish your order quicker because i'll be able to plug in the info to see how it looks and adjust
accordingly.

[b]text title[/b]:
the main name of the thread/order. also, subtext on the header if you want. thread titles
tend to look better when shorter, so i'd suggestion trying to make the thread only 2-4 words.

[b]sections[/b]:
text for the order! this would include the different sections headers. list them like:
intro
rules
etc.
and if you want, you can specify what sort of subtext you'd want on your post headers.

[b]colors[/b]:
what colors do you want in your order? it'd be preferred if you have hex codes or a color
palette (from colourlovers.com) i work best with palettes. i work best with 5 colors-
this being said, i will not always use all 5 and i may use more than 5 if i feel like it's necessary.

[b]design[/b]:
the sort of look/design you want. you can link to a thread if you want your thread to look
like a certain example, or you can just give me a description to work with. i'd prefer you
not to give me one word descriptions like "dreamy"- although i can work with them, i usually
tend to stray away from the design you've asked to be used.

[b]specifics[/b]:
any sort of specific images***, banners, fonts, etc. you want in your order? either give the name or
link it (pictures; please link). make sure whatever you're supplying is free, because i will not
buy fonts or images >____> please give me at least a design to work with because it'll make
it much easier. this section would also be where you want any certain sizes, text positions,
you get the idea.

[size=11][i]total[/i] ========= bribe amount here if you have a bribe- otherwise, 15K.[/size]
[size=24][b]USERNAME[/b][/size]

[size=8]*** DELETE THIS PLEASE WHEN POSTING THE ORDER FORM;
i will no longer be using ANY images that are explicitly stated to be an original/owned by a person/company/etc., and the person does not want the image to be distributed. if you would like me use a copyrighted picture, please get permission beforehand AND link a screenshot of the person giving you permission. any stock images, textures, etc. i am able to use.[/size]