Kawaii Avenger

MAOW!

Kawaii Avenger

x Nalunia Iri Rhakir x _____
__ __________________________
THROUGHOUT THE YEARS ( Luna ! ) WAS WAITING___________________
              FOREVER WAITING FOREVER WAITING
              FOREVER SEEKING FOREVER SEEKING

__________ Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn.

User Image _____

___________________AND I SWEAR THIS BLOODY OATH

▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬

[Because] Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. _______________
              They can't be bought, _______________
              bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with..._______________

♡ × ( i thought i`d never see you again ) ↺

________________ IDENTITY CRISIS ! IDENTITY CRISIS !

Prefers Luna; Rumors may circulate of the Great White Wolf dwelling within the forest regions outside of Altier. Some of the more superstitious residents can be seen offering goods to the edge of the forest.

♡ × ( before dawn`s brightness, you stared ) ↺

________________ WHO ARE YOU, WHAT AM I ?

Female; Lycan (Fullblooded)

♡ × ( the promise made so, so long ago ) ↺

________________ I CAN`T TURN BACK THE CLOCK

Appears to be twenty-six; actual age: One Hundred and Ninety-Three

♡ × ( that day, that dream so far away ) ↺

________________ ARE WE REALLY THE SAME AS BEFORE ?

Stark white hair seems to be a Rhakir thing. Even in lycan form Luna retains her naturally light color. Her hair reaches down to her hips, and then some. She has very light, grayish blue irises, and a very angular face. Her body is muscular, toned, but lean and curvy. At first glance, one would assume her body to be otherworldy compared to a humans. Often wears simple clothing. Such things are inconsequential because the shift will usually destroy any clothing upon her.
                              Shifts back completely nude.

Lycan Form

User Image

_________________________▬▬▬▬

♡ × ( the thing i sought to protect ) ↺

________________ WHICH FACE WAS THE ONE YOU SHOWED ME ?

Ever changing, ever wanting, and even more desirable. By default, Luna is charming, sharp witted, distrustful, playful, deceptive, lusty and above all arrogant. She will never back down from a fight. There tends to only be one side with this particular she-wolf. Her side. However, though rarely earned, once loyalty is obtained this can be one of Luna's more fierce attributes.

Don't let your guard down though, she is a fearsome predator and, no matter the situation, her aura, among other things, demands respect. Pursue her soft side if you dare, it can be just as dark as her nature.

♡ × ( i kept running towards tomorrow`s end ) ↺

________________ YESTERDAY, YESTERDAY IS DISAPPEARING

Nalunia was born unto the alpha male and female of the Rhakir Pack, a name well known amongst her kind as the peacekeepers of the balance. They hid their kind well, choosing hunting grounds well away from towns, and constantly moving from place to place. Lycans were an elusive bunch, so to speak, that preferred the idea of being myths over that of being monsters. Some lycans cared not for the opinions of humans, especially when it came to the moon's children, a common name amongst themselves. These wolves were the stereotypical murders of the lot, raping, killing, and, especially, eating until they could do so no longer. When the Alphas of the Rhakir confronted the opinionated rogues, they were betrayed by Nalunia's uncle, and slain at the sight, leaving the peacekeepers name within murderous hands.

There is always something to be said for cowards...Rather than killing his Niece directly, he merely left her in the hunting grounds to be eaten by some larger animal. Within a few hours, she was found by a townsman picking up game to be sold within the local market, appearing to be nothing more than a human baby, afterall, they don't make the change until at least Seven or eight, though it's different for everyone. She was soon handed off to family after family, until Luna was given to the one woman that would keep her, Inala Geados, a human that spent most of her time in the library, and all of her nights working in the local tavern. Inala was one of the few good things that happened to the wolf, after her uncles betrayal, She was kind, good-hearted, and unusually knowledgeable about random subjects. When Luna made the change, Inala was on a new subject, reading every book the library had about the mythical beasts, and keeping the girls secret at all costs. Even when Nalunia's uncle showed up to finish the slaughter he failed to commit earlier. When the man arrived, Nalunia had been sent to a distant relative, whom was not so kind, but was drunk enough to ignore the whole, shifting into a wolf tidbit. Needless to say the wolf was angered, Inala was slain and eaten, her head left on the doorstep for the town to find, and her uncle gone without a trace.

Luna still lives in the town that she was sent to, keeping up the house of Inala's late brother, whom was found dead in the woods, after rumors of ***** began circulating the hen houses. Authorities first believed it had been a dragon, but soon had come to the conclusion that the man had simply had an unlucky encounter with a wolf while on a hunting trip.

Kawaii Avenger

_________________________▬▬▬▬✖▬

♡ × ( the sword at the top of the holy hill ) ↺

________________► GLOWING DULLING, SHINING SOFTLY

+Shifting: Can shift into her wolf form at will, though during a full moon it is non-negotiable. Can be quite painful. Shifting back into a human leaves her naked as a wee babe.

+Heightened Senses: Luna has incredible sense of hearing, eyesight, and smell. Not restricted to her wolf form, these senses remain heightened all the time. Permanently. Could hear a watch ticking two miles away, smell what they had for breakfast and can view the slightest of movements, night or day.

+Nightvision: Can see perfectly in the darkest of locations.

+Accelerated Healing: Heals at an unnaturally quick pace. This ability has slowed down her aging. Not as drastically as a dragon, but slower than the average humans rate of aging.

+Ecological empathy (Wolf Only):The ability to sense the overall well-being and conditions of one's immediate environment and natural setting stemming from a psychic sensitivity to nature

+Heightened Physical Strength: Usually, only applies to wolf form, in rare cases, can cross over to her human form.

+Naturally quick.

+Skilled in close-quarters hand to hand combat

♡ × ( just wipe away the overflowing tears ) ↺

________________► PLEASE KEEP ON SMILING

+Shifting
                  +Other members of her kind
                  +Cats
                  +Strawberries
                  +Drinking
                  +killing...
                  +Obtaining what she wants

Dislikes
                  -Loud Noises
                  -Domestic Dogs
                  -Bananas
                  -Perfume
                  -Doctors

Moral Stance
                  Chaotic Nuetral

Misc
                  +Skin is warm to the touch, always.
                  +Her scent usually sets domestic animals off or sends them cowering.
                  +Hides what she is at all costs.

♡ × ( this time, this place, i live to repeat it ) ↺

________________► I WILL NEVER TURN MY BACK ON YOU

User Image___User Image___User Image

MY ( story! ) UNFADING × MY ( life ? ) UNMOVING

PLEASE TELL ME PLEASE TELL ME

WHEN CAN I FULFILL THAT PROMISE ?

▋▋LoVely_Len0rE ▋▋_____________

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff