Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Inquisitor

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
xxxxxxJek Rynerxxxxxx

User Image[x]User Image[x]User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Basic Identification ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[Name]
                          Jek Ryner

[Titles and Nickname(s)]
                          He is simply known as Captain Ryner to his platoon and the higher ranking officials have dubbed him "The Human Shield" after witnessing him in combat

[Age]
                          Twenty-Three

[Gender]
                          Male

[Occupation]
                          Jek is still employed in the military as Captain of King's 4th Platoon.

[Sexuality]
                          Heterosexual

[Species]
                          Human

[Powers and Abilities]

◈ Military training: Self-explanatory; due to the military Jek is fit and healthy with knowledge of ranged, hand-to-hand and melee combat, tactics and first-aid.

◈ Inhuman endurance: What would kill a human appears to only make Jek breathe heavy; Though the sheer difference in power would overwhelm him in time, he could withstand getting knocked around by a dragon for a brief time.

◈ Naturally fast-learner: Due to his open-nature and history of tolerance, Jek picks things up very quickly.

◈ Swordsman: Jek is an exceptional swordsman in his own right though his tendency towards defense makes him appear to be toying with his foe when in truth he is avoid any lethal damage to them.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Questionable Inquisitor

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Background ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[Biography]
                      Jek was the second-born son of a middle class soldier who rose the ranks early in life to become an Officer. Due to his own background in the military, Jek's father trained his son very hard each and every day when he was home and when he wasn't, he had friends of his or tutors train with him as well. Though the early years appeared rough, Jek's mother had a soft heart and always supported him, cheered him on and tended to him when he was injured. Even though his father was hard on him, he was a good man who had spent his life doing honest work; he cared deeply for Jek but something happened in his earlier years that had hardened him to the world.

When Jek turned sixteen, he joined the military like his father. Though he had heard his father war stories and the great sights he had seen, the following seven years were far more than he had ever expected. The experience were both mesmerizing and terrifying. He had seen friends die, he had seen enemies die; both screaming to the loved one's they would never see again. He had seen the farthest reaches of the kingdom of Allora and in it he had even chanced upon one of the legendary dragons that took such pain-staking measures to hide among the humans. The intrinsic lack of fear confused him when he'd seen those dragon as most humans would have screamed and ran.

One day only perhaps months after the event, Jek's father finally told him what had weighed on his heart all those years. Jek's father had fallen in love with a dragon while he was with his mother. The love was short as he had expected but it was bright, powerful and shameful but only because he betrayed Jek's mother. Jek had already been born at the time and one day when his mother was out, Jek's father introduced him to the dragon and in a way that only a young babe could, Jek reached up patted the dragon in her full glory and only offered an innocent smile as the dragon returned it tenfold.

[Personality]
                      Jek has a natural affinity towards the dragons as he feel no hate or even fear around them. Even through his years in the military, Jek retained the lack of judgment and the kindness that he has deep inside him. He speaks only when spoken and rarely speaks a single rude comment. His feelings of equality makes him generous and unflinchingly loyal to all living things regardless of station. Years in the military have made him respect all life and will draw his blade only when ever other option has been exhausted. Kind and even-tempered as he is, he is an idealist and he often ignored the clearly dangerous signals in hopes that their is good in every heart.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Additional Details ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[Interests]
                          Jek is fond of rain and shows an avid interest in weather in and of itself. He enjoys conversation where it is deemed the right time and cleaning his sword.

[Dislikes]
                          Jek only dislikes spiders. He knows they are living creatures and yet they both scare him and make him queasy.

[Side Notes]

Weapons: "Safeguard" It is a shorter, broad bladed sword that appears to be made of black stone though it is clearly steel to the touch. The blade is razor sharp at all times except for it's unusual, flat tip. The blade was forged specifically for Jek as a defensive sword. Jek also keeps a disarming dagger strapped to the back of his waist.

Relationships: Jek has no relationships to speak of beyond his basic familial bonds. He is however known to be at odds with his older brother.

Theme songs: Game of Thrones Theme - Ramin Djawadi

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Questionable Inquisitor

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image[x]User Image[x]User Image

••• Been waiting of this for a while now
__________________ Paying my dues to the dirt •••

His steps were cautious yet his movements still denoted a degree of confidence that only a seasoned combatant could boast. Unlike most however, he did not boast. If one were to watch the man's broad shoulder in that slump, they might even say he was sullen. His face was slate, smooth and unblemished but his eyes were something harder and older. Steel would fit but the work and the trials behind those eyes were something more akin to mithril. There was a dull clanking as the sewn steel plates on the man's curiass thumped against the twin blades that were strapped across his back. His hands were clenched tight as if gripping for life.

The lone man strode through the streets of Silverymoon with no question in his pace. Sylphaeus had a clear path before him as he removed a small, folder piece of parchment for a coat pocket. The letter itself was truly of no importance as it simply informed him that there was a man who requested his services. When the letter had arrived he was going to ignore it as he was frustrated by his recent rejection from The Knights in Silver...again. Instead he was greeted by a certain scaly friend one afternoon who explained that he was going to join the man as well, his goal was evidently one of great fortune in a very literal sense. The thought of gold in any vast quantity was difficult for anyone to pass up but even more so for Zissren who's magics ended up running his tabs very high in supplies alone.

Folding the thing material and sliding it back into his coat pocket, Sylphaeus recalled what the lizardfolk had mentioned about meeting him later in the night and that he should meet with the employer first. Sylphaeus knew his friend was no coward but one could never be too safe and a simple way to solve some issues is to send the fighter in first. A ghost of a smile touched his lips. In the distance he could see the city gates but the sun had fallen and night was encroaching. With any luck the man would not wish to travel by night, the area could prove dangerous but then again, some preferred the night. He was never one to judge.

Where I am:
                                                          Who I am with:
                                                          How I am feeling:
                                                          OOC:

Questionable Inquisitor

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
x JEK RYNER x _____

__________ ❝ I WILL SAVE THEM. EVERY SINGLE ONE. ❞

User Image _____

___________________AND I SWEAR THIS BLOODY OATH

✖ ▬▬ ✖ ▬▬ ✖ ▬▬ ✖ ▬▬ ✖ ▬▬ ✖ ▬▬ ✖

lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics _______________

♡ × ( i thought i`d never see you again ) ↺

________________► IDENTITY CRISIS ! IDENTITY CRISIS !

Captain Ryner

♡ × ( before dawn`s brightness, you stared ) ↺

________________► WHO ARE YOU, WHAT AM I ?

Male Human

♡ × ( the promise made so, so long ago ) ↺

________________► I CAN`T TURN BACK THE CLOCK

appearance age and actual - write it out !

♡ × ( that day, that dream so far away ) ↺

________________► ARE WE REALLY THE SAME AS BEFORE ?

appearance - 1+ paragraphs, go ahead and link to alternate images

_________________________▬▬▬▬✖▬

♡ × ( the thing i sought to protect ) ↺

________________► WHICH FACE WAS THE ONE YOU SHOWED ME ?

personality, 2+ paragraphs

♡ × ( i kept running towards tomorrow`s end ) ↺

________________► YESTERDAY, YESTERDAY IS DISAPPEARING

bio, 3+ paragraphs

Questionable Inquisitor

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
_________________________▬▬▬▬✖▬

♡ × ( the sword at the top of the holy hill ) ↺

________________► GLOWING DULLING, SHINING SOFTLY