Welcome to Gaia! ::

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Basic Identification ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

User Image

[Name]
Eternus Astrum

[Titles and Nickname(s)]
      Humph, you can call me whatever you wish, I do not care for titles or nicknames

[Age]
      Asking for my age? Well if you must no I am turning……Hmmmm, I actually have forgotten how old I am, must be getting old. I’m going to guess 2,000?

[Gender]
      Do I look like a female to you? Male you moron

[Sexuality]
      These strange questions are beginning to test my temper, I will only lay with a women

[Occupation]
      I have done many things with my life, however the one that I take pride in is hunting down the woman that had cursed me. Not really a profession yet it seems to work for me. I’ll occasionally rescue a dam for a reward

[Species]
      Forsaken- An eternal walking corpse that neither decays or rots. Looks like a human but they never age and can be mistaken for Dragons, Elves, and other long lived creatures.

[Powers and Abilities]

-Mediumship: Eternus is able to communicate and see the dead
      - Shadow Manipulation: Eternus is able to control the shadows at his command, whether it be his own shadow.
      -Astral projection: Every so often Eternus is allowed to separate from his own body and take control of another’s, very limited and uses it only for emergency’s.
      -Tracker: Very good at following tracks and finding people

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Background ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[Biography]
      Eternus was born on the streets, his mother and father abandoning him when he was but five years old. It wasn’t the greatest parental love but the boy accepted his fate and wondered the streets. Though in order to live he had to steal to feed himself, many times getting beaten by shop owners or the authorities. He had a group of friends that too were parentless, and all worked together to live and survive. It was tough for them and yet they had managed to live through the harsh times, losing friends to illness or lack of nutrition, they slowly began to become more crafty with their thefts.

When he turned 15 he had met with Raia, a young noble girl that had caught him stealing some of her jewelry in the middle of the night. Instead of calling the authorities, the girl had pleaded to take her with him, the boy confused. Why she did she ever want to give up a rich and simple life? He didn’t know, so he decided that she could be used for a ransom at one point, taking the girl with him. When returning to his ‘home’, many of his friends were skeptical for letting such a girl into their hideout, many of them wanting to kill her for fear of the girl knowing the location. Eternus on the other hand wouldn’t have it and guarded the girl with his life, another unknown strange feeling.

For the next four years Raia had managed to earn her keep in the thieves hideout, everything going well. That was until her father finally tracked her down, killing everyone in the hideout and taking his daughter back. Luckily though Eternus was on a mission when he came back to find his comrades dead, a grief like no other filling his heart. Soon he realized that Raia’s body was nowhere to be found, his fear of her death easing his mind a little. Tracking the woman’s whereabouts, he finally discovered that she had returned home, almost beginning to think that it was better for her to stay there in the first place. Yet it was then that he knew how much he cared for her, loved her, and no matter what wouldn’t leave her behind.

Breaking into the fort to rescue Raia, he slowly made his way to the cellar where she was being held, the girls father waiting for him. The man told Eternus that she was to be married off to a high ranking man or it meant their families downfall. Eternus on the other hand didn’t care, he would take his beloved away from all this and in order to do so, fight her father. The woman had tried to plead for both men to stop and it was all fruitless, Eternus was stabbed several times with a sword, feeling his death slowly becoming a reality. At the last second though, the young girl pierced her father with a dagger she had managed to hide from him, the two escaping from the town.

Several years later the two were married and had a daughter and son, Kale and Terria. They were happy and living a normal and decent life, that was until Arthana showed up. The sorceress had killed his family and in returned, turned him into a monster, he was neither living nor dead. Why did this caster cause his family such grief, he didn’t know. He had thought that his troubles were over and he could spend the rest of his life at peace, and now was a walking meat bag. His flesh didn’t decay nor did he smell, yet deep down inside he knew he was dead. To this day he has been hunting down Arthana, for revenge, and to ask why she had killed his beloved family.

[Personality]
      Eternus can be cocky many times, always saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. Other times he can be caring in his own way and is very sympathetic towards women. When it comes to Arthana he can become a monster that won’t stop at nothing to get information on the sorceress, even if it means killing someone innocent. And when it does come down to women, he is very flirtatious, probably due to the fact that he misses his wife and takes comfort in another’s warmth. There are also times when he can be goofy, again if it is to gain a woman’s attention. He gets really slow when he doesn't have food in his stomach.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Additional Details ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[Interests]
      Women, drinking, flirting, brawling, flowers, money, and food.

[Dislikes]
      Arthana, Crying, Authorities, and Graveyards.

[Side Notes]

Weapons: Broadsword and Daggers
      Relationships: Wife and Children (Deceased)…….and too many side relationships to count.
      Theme Song: Castlevania Lord of Shadows

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces